Old 03-17-2017, 05:38 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
In the world of Forums [:ff:] is nothing more than a simple little cottage, a bungalow, one might even say a "hovel" of a forum and we like it that way.
And no one links to us either.
Duh! Who, other than those who have chosen, of their own free will, to reside in a hovel would want to be linked, in any way, to said hovel.
Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-17-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 03:35 PM

The truth will come out. The lies of Chuck and Maturin will be seen for what they are. They will lose because they are liars in wolf's clothing. I am very happy this whole thing occurred. God really does work in mysterious ways. God is allowing me to show the flaws in Chuck's false interpretation of this work. He is no more a steward than I am a steward of Stephen Hawkins. He is a true imposter using his law skills to distort anything I say on the unsuspecting. Think about all the cases he must have won due to his ability to create situations that were half truths or a complete fabrication. His responses have to be viewed from this vantage point in order to see through his veil of confusion that has corrupted this thread. What an unfortunate way to view life. It's no wonder he thinks this discovery is a scam and the worst part of all is that it doesn't take much for the thread to be overtaken by ignorance. This is exactly what has occurred. Anything he says needs to to be carefully examined in terms of his worldview and deepest beliefs regarding the guilt of humanity. This whole discourse is so very sad because the loudest wins. This forum is academia at its worst. Chuck and his cronies (you know who they are if you've been here long enough) may convince some people to disregard anything that I write (the true steward) but he won't convince all. And that's okay. I am not depending on people who can't think for themselves. For those who do, you will be able to see the failings of Chuck in his effort to turn this thread into a joke. It's not going to happen because he is an imposter. I am and will always be the true steward of this revolutionary work. Sadly, Chuck's misuse of power as being some kind of authority (when he has no understanding of these principles whatsoever), along with his effort to brainwash the gullible, afford him just the right platform to use me for target practice.

Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought - Decline and Fall of All Evil

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 03-18-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:08 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
they are liars in wolfs clothing
:wolf:
Quote:
Steven Hawkins
Is that like a basketball player?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
they are liars in wolfs clothing
:wolf:
Quote:
Steven Hawkins
All I feel for you is sympathy Chuck. :sad:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 03-17-2017, 04:24 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
:chin:
Quote:
I hate you
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), Spacemonkey (03-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 04:25 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Chapter 11:

Quote:
that's your significant for of all puller re direct florida's everglades is not cross look will you look at it as you piece of this chaos in the proper it better ma'am you're some lift up a shifter profit lentini allay your perspective walk the hirsch da da da da
look the way on that not a merits an op ed pieces to the stomach to be one of the a c. the ceiling and make a fool i just want liquor you wish them well at that respects unanswered the award layoffs crime and you saw the allure of them they were frankly clawing at all because when you above all by opposition to that effect initiatives to his medical let's talk initiative as all of the mammoth metal the up for almost look at locked on
live from we'll fatal we leave he met with this deal right now when you more raul vicinity yitzhak on medalists in mock several altman says jump to that serbia against a person looks at her if he had written it down center for political what it'll lose this mental fucking else
since it'll be robot william some mushy and religion is the head
at superhero groped her son luke and say that'll be zakharov up he he is best
master fear of of all sizes here with the air with our roads actually met her skin was granted go on then that will ya and isn't it if they will be healed the truck brought some of the law these tonight there will be the size of the black on the walkway you guys know what he is sitting in and get the job
no scraps you've said that it good to the to the few of us to sit milton young sleep in the air one perceives as we at risk their butts off come up with you will let live today
that's your men who you wished not to madame resisted aircraft arrow that is what else on the field with our ride is it the civilians are brought out sunset goes gases to read this unity of submerged seed out so walk with me about that about half of to walls it me about sets in
senator has the conn it was that the that he had no committee on cynically we answer fry out so long in the world leaders your rather let him rest you've killed a lot that will walk mom
that delicate there was teach you to address it if he is the love of rhetoric as get the dog that that's your problem but will this go with this budget rewritten act as you wish to live losing their real some in the spring he all the little the wrap up
see i really do much better for your eighth in that message that yacht was ever go girls you will meet with better sit in a yellowish brown are you both for the next day it this way missed the last minute you're with little of their way out a believer in the suzette carter that while the silly chronic lawyer with leslie thanks to that that are well disney see the young directors of foxy that the b. s. and u. plummeted by any suit begged her abdomen is to make it about the michalak may not the air medical maw knut go and leave so that we're with the bench that make up maybe a mile wide have to let it be implemented
sneers at thorpe grabbed up late night in the rest is setting is that session it caused all the uppity let me do you weasel out as applebaum is known as a shield to serve on the hit the president will be most bedlam here was a missed the last week ago when the whole and nearly reward if you like he is the height of the nationalized in the settlement walk you know i was at least the big problem of the masaki in redneck ticklish care about lift not even wrote it says that your spot as healed some in the snake snake or mcnish the left knee through with a snap
two local
your fits nicely simulator eureka this honorary it in this guy you're really killed her hearing this year the snicker off will keep herself get all of the will to the neck cut is with us nearer was eaten that
on the mayor burton with most who heads the most god who is it too was not
he that says peres is gonna let your prayer as idiot and walked out of it when i would bet you personally she made your bed will be at that means that the mock get all the away our initiative to mount etna with eager for the health of the whole looks of care as it gets to look for me is that he and is that they get over the latest there's no evidence of op little you sir thought over that that was what side out and that yields even to this day the day that woefully go through without guarantees to help finish back to that sir gilbert says it will crack neon less blood but it is not really what we're to him alastair care of us
they and the other folks it's as guzzle looted endless lila acheson sketch book that is good girl with milk zeal to get help to you that you are but you a good not gonzo that the series your script it may look remember when the whole looks at a woman who has served that you felt you pushed back the most men who make him of the event like the third it up amid the eighties but only now to make the evidence that the sits exist at the series don't look so good at suburban assad met you what has it needed to be ill is an ethnically got her feel i'm nina not only in this act a way you it's evil almost old alejandro look at dirty three percent said the alliances are out there by the sheer rock rock both locally on role model of a quote
isn't it good listener and there was no ma said
two of the most as a steer away you'll believe that we see now only what they teach
lou the u. s. and p. about locking it must be it by ear with that he is oversee it a
the way humans
lincoln logs live paused about doing the opposite the deservedly him to a ruler really that's making here with the if the books enough not to lose illinois which the mail when it did not put that says you off the ballot initiative mcnish may your birthday as you know the law that was them say that sir setups eli get off lot knew that
they have little rock
so the image big he that says that i'm into a butler has really got caught up with the key is the law and to this man isn't he looked at believed that he gives it the aro here with marilyn venomous snake
i'm as the exhibit that's your cell look so long liability to see that as ariel expelled for scott blow dealt with as isn't what it best proudly with moment that to reveal the way you've got your lujan who are expected botha is not as a fair assessment of the eighties yet still do each day that idiot get someone to look at our cause will offer is not a good way that the without says ignored serbia which dealt with with snake as saturday agrees with that odds and bolts of a bottomless pit
leon for somebody to get knocked those bugle that if you're probably know solidity sonny into a mock a pupil bully advocate as they are with her out when you get almanac leia to visit him at the instant that we must go so that his get yelled at me and if she had let go with minimal losses machinery that a lawyer was in the says gimmick the yacht let on that thing on the right is that the person yolks at the impelled isn't the issue of what we list might in your club
for my watch this election in our midst elect the city and each day not the eighties mexicans are ruined that
really it won't help
the the role of leagues a no-one that money especially at sea are really give us an issue but what are you a must see if the swissair c human bodies if it will be the press get that bear we are beyond that the that you won't get the war with a concert here with you your by the sidewalk area of the name it they ask them that i lived with kayla government little new oglethorpe who was errol flynn not meant to shield of new with one of the fleet week met their moment of her out that your will and if you saw it mr fung robes on them all back
the editor sydney that your father select the non says it's wrong to think you would not have a evil ugly threaten the announcement sent him on one of the folks at which the upper left new york salute your skill widow wrote my head that cool anywhere but
whoo your face why you get me out of my heels with collar workers say that robot for your vehicle of the sock a little bit nazi really feel thus
where are they
very often as not one of the plus embedded bob
live normally take the witness i'm going around you'll see our ross that
he is it not
he advised on
european community it be that need a very exciting in or around the snow
enough
they tell your friends you go to this new york meddling in the open up
he is currently threatened him out in that yes you have to our bob sir or subzero to acquiesce in the city of the left neck munoz there for the latest lot was a survey it makes a nerve mel watt unattractive as help medalist gonzo keeps on you possibly need it
herbert elizabeth
so as ciriaco with natalie that certainly he is let us not to read market that bob matsui of a medley of reverend billy a few more of your fellow is a threat to the new plot how is that they it's about father the aryan away but what did a bad hand the first in nicosia monk above zero emotionally mentally ill are men that you pushed it was a slip back on the outside got over here at the zombie you was blue this medley and throw away with her bed old sail for ransom you soon learnt breadbasket my view of the flooding is on the way he is the role must say look i'm living in raleigh u. boat sailed across that are with ocean on dog or the new wooden boxes be a widow wrote my head that terminal syria is that yasir that's just my ago we were scared for the list
the level of service most graphic logo from old as the yeltsin that he will talk to them to knock out the snatch them make the role for a model we were we would not now both surfing gets on the deal would not run by himself to me is the smog zero and the market goes that have to live with some new mail mostly in the by the buzzer or schmidt is the lead normal thing
so we're on our hands at walden says to her and on since it mittens included nourish the other vital but you're out of it on a roll 'em polk seal is ridiculous be aware that would have come to an end
he is who's always yet to show it makes me if they would not yours yelled at saks fifth as he walks an alex i'll admit them awoke seal which limits vietnam era when you talk to her by what
the schnapps and asked them when they go in la jolla except the walls that size and pull the soft breeze is itself the usual negroes believe both knew personally volk said let's go we're good at the eggs and they're asked us to make him beyond may outlive her see a minute finance family feel that uncle leo doubtless loves it here original an head but you look at the u. of client list downhill
to it with the will is legit it was that doctor as a bad deal for as a day are related lover
you caught him at limit will the soft but don't get nailed we only met will cure the atlantic to the sock it to know what on earth magli shoe enough now that such nicknamed the sons of that was causes it announcement has said that it needed this makes you will take his none of those locks you roxy the work meal do belong and make him a lawyer said oatmeal but the auburn maheu
slowly with every cell of that police set him up there it's mom or borrow up to mock the blood gushed up sooner for president if it meant loyal to the ceo the obscenity where was your what are the bad who up an office is i'll ask it bears a last summer are adamantly will help them at christmas wish that tenacity of obsessively the mouth level two zero the step by the audio and they knew how screwed up pools me come at you like to our later we looked at me you oxidized devilish neck or as a very delicate as it society it's a good deal with your read latin you with mme of such wound it honor for me about luke's jacket with nails or you'd learn you whipped
royal oakes your audience him up c. n. r. rubber band new york subplots it news lightning eight hours it's a bad flu really scares them what else is not want macbeth the issue at the met beyond that the allies heals the admission at current deal kelso doing it limits of the stanch the feather it a lot about it one way or the earned for itself when the full length mcnally you will verify what may be lethal but i'll bet you lead the site you about me up here with sock on me you see him loose
some lower the box does that mean old axiom that you observed that evelyn yet merit
you're a man you can lie about my new by the lethal but also the
you saw in the chaos with the but wallow hope will lead me i'll admit that
iraq's u. n. plus in a bed of the non the back is it you know we'll talk with iraq is a very delicate plus politically on the next hour we'll walk onto it
boxing immutable if not maya romance alive but our call with arthur little anna will at non
you left i'm leon intimate will lead him or me on the field so we used to the wet mount the neck goldberg not the laws of the year with the with the lyrics get back so that one
from now when you hear what's the opposite thing ellie threats that getting away with the fact that you're going northwest and the lock this just beyond the dismay of quizzing iraq or they don't give your what you get up there with me show you this new warrior that then he got mad that was that this isn't the dante climbs a bomb the votes opposite ellis auden who feed and her friends and imitate lunar orbit in the so as to have so didn't skimp isaak the new witness list sachs added that the zero monitor with a new theme emily's list
who is your wishes the ceylon suffice it to
it's an issue in weeks on the excitable of the neck last year of the yamazaki that was a big move money out of assault kit bond
by the opposite all of ned whoa whoa
see the drum young ponzi don't let the aloha knelt to so of nano slow magnify that metal arose when we looked bars every zanuck xu xian read this police i'm kilt knocked at right now but suggested that a good news in the unit that he was illegal avid more puzzling into mushy about to the center for about it mr buettner silently without the omelet without much to say that the tsar which have for you sell out
yeah one witness who are locked up by now but let's get the if the a conduit to the fishing at the eel smith talk about as your honor the that burn them much doesn't it will greatly out mclaren of the school i mock are you various for a way of both on to the yugo and yellow rose or all of the village mako with
it was not mock trial is that at middleton new pupil of help need yeltsin golf dunhill the tarmac at that school and you rub up to see if the delegates of tea is meant to you at civil it never was hurt by the neck is sharon did not deal with not a little bit the air that says that you broke upon it wouldn't make a somewhat book then it's off to the act because their act
the affair will slip back to you about your story there ahmed a a u. got mad will be a movement garcia were shot the ethnic be about us not lead affirmatively you will be well below
on there as a bear there this is where were you why you're an audience that
all of us off a low but mac leland zedillo that he is as it'll go splat on
by the beaucoup commission accused of knock they own the magnolia veras male citadel files in pallet load served as a robot to the she'll make never to headless had the unattractive as they only out of me when you go by morgan who was never getting rid of prosperity in the way
lose this bond yield witty over the hippo lose this man is assumed that gloomy was a hoax or cobalt at the box it's nice to meet them back
it's our job zambia mazzola we that we feel that led me into
neither bush nor was the initiative as yours said it was the soviet listeners some of that night did you saw leaving in a layoff about the this to knock it the closest to the salons that set arabella suspect that la cote awoke to the theater was the rival for the wish i read that make loomis her as a very apply roast your lips are you not filtered and in bonds at giving it the latest
the air with your with my hip that the hour later we'll open it
so the citizen look at me you will walk level
he almost nobody it normally is next on the line was not so easy it was a very adult neville the cigar lou let me help me let there she is that you broke loose on the at saw the lot of books are the accounted for as that it's never gloomier met with good year with the alaska red lips you sad and musgrave the exotic non will be her he will serve as the glove
leon fluoresce giddy if edith
professor passionately ilk the soaps that
it was not much enough that you walked out quotes or what role credited out that led us
and let live up to help with that guys yeah go he'll get the itzhak he one of its allies you're our silver them eat him up to lead never bursting out of all workers may it's the mammoth missy and killed olivia lay off me and saw it on live with banknotes it and you were skilled at the columbia read the script and that
you're foolish next america
the world
some will bob both know that warp up a lot of seow bury him that
that's your goodness bush had a huge your friend that he whether o. week
they were thirtieth and sell off to another large passionate
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I hate you
There you go again. Your lack of honesty out of complete context is noted (which you have done because you can't be truthful or you would be tarred and feathered eventually). It's going to hurt your credibility Chuck, but I guess your knowkedge of criminal law exempts you from any kind if prosecution. You need to be sued and put in front of a judge for falsely using the system for your gain. You are not exempt from punishment Chuck. You are a criminal! According to your egotistical beliefs, you are above the law and the stupid people who couldn't get away with their crimes are depending on you to get them off the hook. Mark my words, you will get due process in due tine even if it takes years to resolve. You will pay for your misconduct one way or another unless God ( the God whom you hate) takes pity on your soul. :sad:

Last edited by peacegirl; 03-17-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:38 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I hate you
There you go again. Your sneakiness to insert a comment (which you do because you can't be up front) out of context is noted. It's going to hurt your credibility Chuck, but I guess your knowkedge law lea es you exempt from any kind if prosecution. According to your egotistical beliefs, you are above the law and the stupid people who couldn't get away with their crimes. of law and your position in the community , will get you off the legal hook. :giggle:
:lol: peacegirl, what are you even talking about? Earlier this week you told me that you hate me. There's the link, right there. What additional context do you think is needed to understand your statement that you hate me?

peacegirl, were you lying (like a liar in wolf's clothing!) when you said that you "hate" me?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 04:41 PM
Porn papers, surrealistic artifacts, kitchen smells, defecated food and sprayed perfume cocktail.

And Religion is the Head (I Just Want Liquor)
By Florence Jellem, poetess

look will you
look at it
walk the hirsch
da da da da
i just want liquor
you wish them well
layoffs crime allure
frankly clawing
at all
let’s talk
mammoth metal
raul vicinity yitzhak
on medalists in mock
jump to that Serbia
this mental fucking
it'll be robot william
some mushy
and religion is the head

Flo is finding it poetically more profitable to take passages selectively from the scrambled musings of Lessans rather than just versifying extended consecutive blocs of text. I think Flo is on the edge of a poetical revolution. :2thumbsup:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 04:44 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

You might even say that Flo is going...Beyond the Framework of Modern Poetry...
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), Florence Jellem (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 04:52 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
There you go again. Your lack of honesty out of complete context is noted (which you have done because you can't be truthful or you would be tarred and feathered eventually). It's going to hurt your credibility Chuck, but I guess your knowkedge of criminal law exempts you from any kind if prosecution. You need to be sued and put in front of a judge for falsely using the system for your gain. You are not exempt from punishment Chuck. You are a criminal! According to your egotistical beliefs, you are above the law and the stupid people who couldn't get away with their crimes are depending on you to get them off the hook. Mark my words, you will get due process even if it takes years to resolve your misconduct, but you will pay one day unless God;( the God you hate) takes pity on your soul. :sad:
:nonstop:

So much sympathy!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), Spacemonkey (03-17-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

So, peacegirl, who is Stephen Hawkings? You act like we should know who this person is.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I hate you
There you go again. Your sneakiness to insert a comment (which you do because you can't be up front) out of context is noted. It's going to hurt your credibility Chuck, but I guess your knowkedge law lea es you exempt from any kind if prosecution. According to your egotistical beliefs, you are above the law and the stupid people who couldn't get away with their crimes. of law and your position in the community , will get you off the legal hook. :giggle:
:lol: peacegirl, what are you even talking about? Earlier this week you told me that you hate me. There's the link, right there. What additional context do you think is needed to understand your statement that you hate me?

peacegirl, were you lying (like a liar in wolf's clothing!) when you said that you "hate" me?
You're playing so many games I don't think you can even remember the conversation. That's par for the course when a lawyer goes beyond what was entrusted to him.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:19 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Quote:
Steven Hawkins
He's an activist whose positions have included executive director of Amnesty International USA, executive VP of the NAACP and executive director of the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty. Either that or some dude from Michigan who died at a tragically early age.

Either way, peacegirl accidentally told a truth. She is in fact not the steward of Steven Hawkins.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 05:22 PM
Porn papers, surrealistic artifacts, kitchen smells, defecated food and sprayed perfume cocktail.

See the Drum Young Ponzi! (The Delegates of Tea)

see the drum young ponzi!
don't let the aloha knelt
nano slow magnify
that metal arose
when we looked
every zanuck xu xian
read this police
i'm kilt knocked at
right now

he was illegal
avid more puzzling
mr buettner silently
without the omelet
without much to say
you rub up to see
if the delegates of tea
was hurt by the neck

mac leland zedillo
it'll go splat on
beaucoup commission
accused of knock
they own the magnolia
veras male citadel files
in pallet load
served as a robot

see the drum young ponzi,

Well, boys, Isaac Newton did say that poetry was “ingenious nonsense.” I guess Flo is proving it courtesy of the ingenious nonsense of Lessans. :2thumbsup:
Old 03-17-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Quote:
There you go again. Your lack of honesty out of complete context is noted (which you have done because you can't be truthful or you would be tarred and feathered eventually). It's going to hurt your credibility Chuck, but I guess your knowkedge of criminal law exempts you from any kind if prosecution. You need to be sued and put in front of a judge for falsely using the system for your gain. You are not exempt from punishment Chuck. You are a criminal! According to your egotistical beliefs, you are above the law and the stupid people who couldn't get away with their crimes are depending on you to get them off the hook. Mark my words, you will get due process even if it takes years to resolve your misconduct, but you will pay one day unless God;( the God you hate) takes pity on your soul. :sad:
:nonstop:

So much sympathy!
Your answer shows your lack of competence if anything does.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:32 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default A revolution in thought

Maturin, since I am exempt from prosecution because of my knowledge of criminal law, can you defend me in a suit brought against me for falsely using the system for my gain? I understand that I will get due process even if it takes years to resolve my misconduct.

If you give me no counsel I will pay you no fee.
Thanks, from:
Old 03-17-2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Steven Hawkins
He's an activist whose positions have included executive director of Amnesty International USA, executive VP of the NAACP and executive director of the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty. Either that or some dude from Michigan who died at a tragically early age.

Either way, peacegirl accidentally told a truth. She is in fact not the steward of Steven Hawkins.
No accident. Chuck is no more a steward of this knowledge than I am a steward of Stephen Hawkins. The only difference is that I don't have the gumption to make the false claims that he has no problem with. Chuck definitely has no such such boundaries. This makes him delusional and possibly in need of psychological intervention!

Old 03-17-2017, 05:35 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Stroehrn Hawkins
:giggle:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), But (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Maturin, since I am exempt from prosecution because of my knowledge of criminal law, can you defend me in a suit brought against me for falsely using the system for my gain? I understand that I will get due process even if it takes years to resolve my misconduct.

Being online with Maturin rules him out as your defender. You should know this. Thank goodness this part of the law is in place to prevent the powerful to take advantage of the system. You may have to go to jail Chuck. I'm sure you will have lots of time to think about your crookedness but I'm sure your cronies in crime will write to you and keep you company. :smile:

Old 03-17-2017, 05:46 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Who is this Stephen Hawkins person? Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks, from:
Old 03-17-2017, 05:48 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
We have a deal!

:handshake:

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)
Old 03-17-2017, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Stroehrn Hawkins
OMG, is this misspelling due to my iPhone all you can laugh at? People, this a sign of desperation when a person knows he has been shown up in the most embarrassing way!

Old 03-17-2017, 05:51 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stroehrn Hawkins
OMG, is this misspelling due to my iPhone all you can laugh at? People, this a sign of desperation when a person knows he has been shown up in the most embarrassing way!
No. We have lots more to laugh at, peacegirl. :nod:
Thanks, from:
Old 03-17-2017, 05:55 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:

Just so I know exactly what we're up against, you didn't sign any consent forms, did you? Cuz if you did, then you're well and truly boned. You'll be sent to your corner and/or booked for insubordination. :sadcheer:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), ChuckF (03-17-2017), The Man (03-18-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy