Default Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
Islamic terror induced military helicopter

:llamaarmy: :freakout:
Old 09-13-2016, 02:57 PM
Admin of THIEVES and SLUGABEDS

I'm not sure those are the right camelids.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (09-13-2016), Sock Puppet (09-20-2016), SR71 (09-13-2016), Stormlight (09-13-2016), The Man (09-14-2016), Watser? (09-15-2016)
Old 09-13-2016, 03:07 PM
Stoic Derelict

I keep hearing on public radio about Gulen having a leading role in some charter school organization in Pennsylvania. Is that weird or not? Idk.
Old 09-13-2016, 03:09 PM
Stoic Derelict

The Man Accused of Inspiring Turkey’s Coup Is Behind the Largest Charter-School Chain in America | The Nation

I don't know about child organs, but he seems to be trafficking in something or other.

Quote:
As the The Philadelphia Inquirer pointed out, Gülen schools are among the nation’s highest users of H1B visas, receiving 684 approvals for visas in 2009, outpacing corporate multinationals, such as Google, which only got 440 that year. Similarly, from 2001–15, the Texas Gülen chain, Harmony Public Schools, filed 3,280 visa applications for numerous positions, including physical education teachers, English teachers, human-resources managers, superintendents, and counselors, which would not seem to be hard to fill from the domestic labor pool.

Amsterdam & Partners, a law firm representing the Turkish government, estimates such H-1B expenditures may have cost the Gülen Texas schools over $6.5 million in public funds.
Angakuk (09-13-2016), Stormlight (09-14-2016), The Man (09-14-2016)
Old 09-14-2016, 01:52 PM

AND AFTER THE SCANDAL INDUCED MATCH:

In the last minutes of the match The Goal Keeper of secret Islamic terrorist F.GULEN's football team clasped an innocently standing still player of BENFICA throw him on the ground. At this point of the incessant football corruption control by the most dangerous Islamic Terror leader F. GULEN we should try to understand how the Serbian referee abstain to show-directly-red card-to that butcher namely TOLGA ZENGIN. And we should ask if there might be no red card to F. GULEN's number two team-BESIKTS how could we believe that BESIKTAS didn't use doping in that match: The Jesus Christ! We didn't know it had gotten that bad with the football corruption having begun by GALATASARAY or rather the number one football team of F. GULEN in Bucharest in the year they won the Europe's Super Cup and continuing over football terror yesterday night when foot terrorist TOLGA ZENGIN hacked down the player of the rival team as a dried tree without having been not afraid of any red card. Why, The Europeans, the Serbian referee alcoholic? NOP! Never! Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN is stronger not only than the pitiful caliph TAYYIP ERDOGAN but much more stronger than civilization founded by Semitic and Indo-European people. That's the truth: The Goalkeeper of BESIKTAS namely TOLGA ZENGIN can beat any player from the rival team, say poor BENFICA and yet the referee should condone that inhuman sportive crime without being not blind ,coward nor alcoholic. The cause of the impudent seen is the power of the most dangerous Islamic terrorist F. GULEN whose three football teams viz. BESIKTAS, GALATASARAY, and TRABZONSPOR- might freely do every illegal things: shooting the rival team's service bus-in RIZE-covering the spontaneous doping in Bucharest, and beating any player in the green field. See-in the video 86 min 21 sec.) the dirty incident wherein UEFA would rather turn its blind eye:
LiveTV / Error 404 - Page Not Found
Old 09-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

So, after massive upheaval in Turkey which saw Erdogan begin a massive purge of suspected Gulen supporters that he accused of being involved in a failed coup...

You waffle on incoherently about a football match?

Are you even aware of what has been going down in Turkey lately?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (09-15-2016), erimir (09-15-2016), Pan Narrans (09-15-2016), Sock Puppet (09-20-2016), SR71 (09-15-2016), Stormlight (09-15-2016), The Man (09-14-2016), Watser? (09-15-2016)
Old 09-15-2016, 04:27 AM
Fishy mokey

Quote:
anarchy/Islamic terror
:eyebrow2:
livius drusus (09-20-2016), SR71 (09-15-2016), Stormlight (09-15-2016), The Man (09-15-2016)
Old 09-15-2016, 05:39 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
So, after massive upheaval in Turkey which saw Erdogan begin a massive purge of suspected Gulen supporters that he accused of being involved in a failed coup...

You waffle on incoherently about a football match?

Are you even aware of what has been going down in Turkey lately?
It was all a plot to distract from Gulen's soccer machinations.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (09-15-2016), livius drusus (09-20-2016), Pan Narrans (09-15-2016), Sock Puppet (09-20-2016), The Man (09-15-2016), Vivisectus (09-15-2016)
Old 09-16-2016, 07:11 AM
Not a relevant party

Quote:
Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN is stronger not only than the pitiful caliph TAYYIP ERDOGAN but much more stronger than civilization founded by Semitic and Indo-European people.
... what?
Old 09-20-2016, 04:57 AM
Awaiting public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of my sins

YOU HEARD HIM. :tsktsk:
livius drusus (09-20-2016), SR71 (09-20-2016), Stormlight (09-20-2016), The Man (09-20-2016)
Old 09-21-2016, 12:29 PM

NATO HABER THE NATO GAZETTE
Admin
Administrator

Prof. Mes Solzhenitsof
THE PRO NATO CITIZENS OF TURKEY-FROM THE POINT OF GENERAL ELECTION VOTERS' MAJORITY-LOVE THEIR GENUINE BRETHREN NAMELY HUMANISM BASED WELL CIVILIZED PEOPLE VIZ EUROPEANS, INNOCENT JEWS, GOOD ARABS AS KUWAITIS, INDIANS AND OTHERS BELONGING TO THE EUROPEAN STOCK!

THE MUSLIM SORCERER F. GULEN DIRECTS TERROR IN THE USA!
(Someone appears in the vicinity and nears till its shadow mingles with those of theirs.) The shadow salutes them: Hi Mr. SOLZHENITSOFs-the dad and the Jr. How are you? Daddy: Are you the kiddies who are shouting for us out there? I'm I and not we, I came here alone... Daddy: (fiercely): Keep out, stranger! Excuse me! Dad of little SOLZH: Let's slams the door of dialogue before you get out. You liar! But my dear sir who is the liar, am I? Am I that you know not! Daddy: Who's been lying to us! What is your name? Alicia? (Turning to young SOLZH) What is your opinion my little sire: Has Alicia been lying to you, has her husband been lying to us about something? Not she yet he... I'm FETHULLAH GULEN's ghost who is male in gender not female. Daddy: That wouldn't matter. You the murder planner who'd planned the murder of the slain Armenian Journalist. Me? Daddy: YEP! You! You who dealt clandestinely with "brain wash" through Islamic Terror orders of holy style of life i.e. "No sleep nowhere in night and Islamic war everywhere in the broad daylight" as school shooting! Young SOLZ (To FETHULLAH GULEN): You liar, no-coke, say least **** creature! I'll give you a lesson, not for you only because Al Qaeda and ISIS are visible Islamic Terror bodies. And yet you are as secret as a ghost in The USA pouring both the brain and heart of Muslims a subliminal message: "Don't sleep and yet struggle." (SOLZH goes on scolding FETHULLAH GULEN: "In the last five minutes in your last preach you reiterate that Islamic terror induced slogan!" YouTube
Daddy: Yeah! Why do you washing the brain of the Muslims living in The USA?
FETHULLAH GULEN: I teach them to kill the heathen as Prophet Mohamed did!
BIG DADDY: Tell me first why-according to you The Prophet Mohamed has been, is and shall be the biggest human! FETHULLAH GULEN: I'll tell you in one word as I repeat always in my preach: "Prophet Mohamed is the lord of the universe in Turkish Kainatın Efendisi!
Daddy: Have you ever thought the sense your slogans incense in the heart of Judeo-Christians or Hindus, or even Buddhists ?
Young SOLZH: Disgust!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 03:13 AM.
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post
1. 09-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Old 09-26-2016, 01:24 PM

FLASH!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
AMERICA MALL SHOOTING!!!!
THE MURDERER IS A TURKISH TERRORIST!

( Dialogue like chattering seems to be continued after a little while. Inasmuch as daddy goes on with hard words needed to resume): What are we disgusted with? Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN and Turkish Caliph President, and the murderer in The USA Mall Shooting are all Turks. And we will pass you the lesson to all three culprits including you! Young SOLZH: Can you hop on one foot-because you lost one of your feet in the last coup d'état attempt, and if one of you fall cannot crawl. F.GULEN: You want revenge that bad? Daddy and son: YEP!
FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News
(F.GULEN dragging himself up, trying to cling to somewhere): Yeah, you want it that bad. Young SOLZH: If I give you a drastic lesson, will you tell me what it is we're disgusted with, Turkish Ayatollah?Young SOLZH: Now after the Turkish Islamic Youth terror in the USA we shall not have talked around things, never! What we shall have talked will not be around things for whatsoever reason, say rotten reason, you do know what I have just said, it's not rotten things as it used to be always like something that was left unspoken. Hey Turkish Ayatollah the real boss of the TURCO-Islamic terror in the USA there shall not be hence anything to be avoided in our chat because neither of us was dishonest with the other... Daddy: I always lied to us, didn't you? Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN (Trembling): Did I ever lie to Americans? Daddy: Yes, sir....you both lied to them and got them clandestinely shot down before the school gates and in a mall lastly! Young SOLZH: Then there shall at least three people that never shall not have lied to each other.Now come on Turkish Ayatollah-F.GULEN namely the sworn enemy of The Turkish Caliph having to pretend stuff you could you think or feel or have any idea linked to humanism of? Having for instance to act like The Americans care for Turks living in The USA and under the blood inspiring GULEN's preach! Actually American people haven't been able to stand the sight, sound, or smell of that TURCO-Islamic murderers abiding in the respectable American citizens' homes for fifty years now! Even when Americans laid Muslim terrorist women mechanically as a piston would work...Pretend to love the future Islamic terrorists educated in GULEN's Schools. The Jesus Christ! Americans can't stand to look at them! Their muezzins cry as loud as to irritate the mankind's ear!--
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 04:50 AM.
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11161718192021
Old 09-26-2016, 03:47 PM
Admin of THIEVES and SLUGABEDS

One would think after all this time you'd have learned how to paste.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (09-26-2016), slimshady2357 (09-28-2016), Stormlight (10-11-2016), The Man (09-28-2016)
Old 09-26-2016, 10:23 PM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

I suspect that he has been eating the paste.
livius drusus (09-26-2016), slimshady2357 (09-28-2016), Sock Puppet (10-19-2016), Stormlight (10-11-2016), The Man (09-28-2016), Vivisectus (09-27-2016)
Old 09-28-2016, 02:18 PM

You and being a success as a TURCO-Islamist swindler is all you ever had any devotion to in Europeans-including Russians-whole life! That's the truth.... I don't know why, but it is! Turkey Soviet lived with mendacity! Why can't it live without lie? Hell, modernist, fake secularist, deep nationalist, Turkish racist, Maoist, Islamic terrorist branches of Turkey Soviet got to live with it, there's nothing else to live with except mendacity, is there? F.GULEN: Yes, sir. Yes, sir, there is nothing else that we can live with! Only mendacity induced crimes, using doping in football matches-or at least buying referees-killing babies in war, making ethnic cleansing and err...SOLZHENITSOF's Daddy: What? Turkish Ayatollah (lifting his eyebrows): Nothing save crime, swindling, terror, horror, plunder...For instance tonight we shall be rigging the match between BESIKTAS and Dynamo Kiev in Istanbul / 25th Sept. 2016! SOLZHENITSO's Daddy: That's not living, that's dodging away from the morality of sportive spirits of civilisation makers namely Egyptians, good Gulf Arabs, innocent Jews, and European stock nations.
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:04 PM

Attention!
SOLZHENITSOF WRITES:
Turkish Caliph RT ERDOGAN is worse than Turkish Ayatollah GULEN!
THE SONG OF TURKISH CALIPH

We TURCO-Islamist TURCO Fascists well known by the world
Not hidden as Turkish Ayatollah not to be seen by the earth
We invented today
A new and blood smelling concept
Namely The EURASIA Islam Convention: anti American, Anti Russian
When we are imploring Putin to accept our horde as the new mistress
As did by-in The Past-yes by The United States
404 hata sayfası
Regretfully we are suffering from schizophrenia
And we couldn't help but giggling
In the bed under the New Tsar Putin
For he must have planned only mating with the New Mistress
Although we started betrayal already to kiss
Islamic Terrorists who had been from the beginning of the history
Yes kissing Putin's sworn enemies' hand in the convention, oh, err... we...gee!

The marches and songs TO BE CONTINUED-for the sake of stopping ethnic cleansing of Turkey Soviet that aims to eradicate Pro-NATO Turkish and Kurdish Muslims, Jews, Greeks, and Armenians in Anatolia!
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:46 PM
Not a relevant party

Quote:
Originally Posted by livius drusus View Post
One would think after all this time you'd have learned how to paste.
:sadno:

End of the paper
Old 10-11-2016, 08:32 PM
I'm a regular Victor Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
The 404 is the best part.

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Stormlight (10-12-2016)
Old 10-19-2016, 03:11 PM

FLASH!!!!FOOTBALL!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!
HELP! HELP! HELP!

SPORTIVE GAMES MORALITY UNDER THE THREAT OF BESIKTAS-ONE OF THE TEAMS OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN'S FOOT GANGS! BESIKTAS IS GOING TO BEAT NAPOLI TONIGHT IN THE VERY IMPORTANT FOOTBALL MATCH! HELP NAPOLI! BESIKTAS WILL BEAT IT OVER USING EVERY DIRTY MEANS: RIGGING MATCH, BUYING REFEREES, USING DOPING!
EUROPEANS, GOOD GULF ARABS, INNOCENT JEWS: HELP NAPOLI AND OTHER FOOTBALL TEAMS AGAINST BESIKTAS' WELL PLANNED CRIMES IN THE FIELDS, AND SAVE YOUR CLEAN FOOTBALL!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 07:22 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:35 PM

ALAS! YESTERDAY NIGHT BESIKTAS USED FREE DOPING AND WON!

1. FLASH!!!!FOOTBALL!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!
HELP! HELP! HELP!

SPORTIVE GAMES MORALITY UNDER THE THREAT OF BESIKTAS-ONE OF THE TEAMS OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN'S FOOT GANGS! BESIKTAS IS GOING TO BEAT NAPOLI TONIGHT IN THE VERY IMPORTANT FOOTBALL MATCH! HELP NAPOLI! BESIKTAS WILL BEAT IT OVER USING EVERY DIRTY MEANS: RIGGING MATCH, BUYING REFEREES, USING DOPING!
EUROPEANS, GOOD GULF ARABS, INNOCENT JEWS: HELP NAPOLI AND OTHER FOOTBALL TEAMS AGAINST BESIKTAS' WELL PLANNED CRIMES IN THE FIELDS, AND SAVE YOUR CLEAN FOOTBALL!

(The members of SOLZHENITSOF Family and the woman alongside the maiden could not give the reader a quick, hard poke to decipher the chats after Turkish Ayatollah GULEN took to heels clandestinely. The reason why everybody would start to glare at each other face fiercely as the circle of their shadows begin to flicker because of the dusty winds coming towards the side of theirs from Mosul that might be seen as a burlesque ballerina before the very eyes of the World's liberals. In that medium one might see everybody would begin to raise the skinny arms over each other head exclaiming): A snow storm we need for after the team of Turkish Ayatollah's second rate team should win the match they play against Napoli the heat would be to a level none of the football fans could endure! Young SOLZH: I think the night NAPOLI versus BESIKTAS could be evaluated as one of the most dramatic time slices of The Mankind loving sports and morality to be tasted side by side and yet none would come to help the cries of humans suffering from being only onlookers while the doping free teams-BESIKTAS AND GALATASARAY-of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN could use the super power of doping to overwhelm the big European Clubs like Napoli. (Did the Europeans all know that the scandalous doping day in the foot season 2015-16 when the doping examination group of health service experts captured-before they have been dismissed from their jobs- the BESIKTAS players red hand, and know the night in Bucharest in the year of 2000 needed to live to make GULEN's foot gang the super-champion in UEFA Cup? After living such scorching incidents must not we put air-conditioning units in the churches to feel a bit of coolness necessary for refreshing?General conversation has resumed; everybody is chatting so that the place they stand still sounds like a big backstage of a circus.) Young SOLZH's Dad: Too bad nobody cools our church off for us. I bet we sweat before the pulpit coming the sultry Sunday, for whom the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's spending billions on his wicked, black propaganda apparatus, I Mean BESIKTAS and GALATASARAY, end even the team of TURCO Islamic racist foot team TRABZONSPOR all of which GULEN might appreciate to make secret TURCO-Islamic propaganda over sportive games. The Maiden: Yes, my lingerie is to be drenched for the maidens detest lying and liars.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 05:52 AM.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:07 PM

1. There! Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's insurgents are setting California on fire. ABC News | Under Maintenance Mom: What? Young SOLZH: The brain washed students' horror...err..GULEN pulled the invisible apparatus...and click...Turkish Ayatollah's betrayal shouldn't be seen as an individual amorality. Turkish Ayatollah GULEN is a part of the Turkey Soviet's inhuman body as Turkish Caliph or defected "President"! Turkey Soviet's treacherous way of alliance-with Russians in 1940s, in NATO after 1950 would be almost infinite as he hobbles out on the earth to survive and having been helped by those friends instead of both its red (Maoist /KEMALIST) or Green viz. Islamist crooks. In those good days of America-before Trump-none could understand that the Ottoman Islam should be out of religious morality in international relationship and Americans couldn't hear his invisible stick-capable to wash brains and capable in spying for chaos creation-as he gets ready to use out of sight in Pennsylvania.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 04:36 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:04 PM

ORANGE ALERT!!!!! SAVE BENFICA PLAYERS OR RATHER THE INNOCENT EUROPEAN FOOTBALL:
SOLZHENITSOF WARNS EVERYBODY OF THE PERIL INDUCED TONIGHT'S WEIRD PROBABILITIES IN ISTANBUL TO BE RENDERED BY FREE DOPING, MATCH RIGGING AND BOTH FOOTBALL AND STREET TERROR DIRECTING BESIKTAS-THE SECOND RATE TEAM OF BLOODY TURKISH AYATOLLAH-GULEN!

MEMO
SOLZHENITSOF WRITES: YESTERDAY NIGHT OF FREE DOPING BESIKTAS WON OR RATHER REACHED THE DRTY VICTORY!
FLASH!!!!FOOTBALL!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!
HELP! HELP! HELP!

1. 11-21-2016, 02:53 PM #311
mesolzhenitsy

Old 12-07-2016, 10:45 AM

THE TALES OF MORALITY RABBIES TOLD LITTLE SOLZHENITSOF (4)

THE REMINDER (From the very beginning of the previous page) / RAQQA

(Kurdish children of Mama and Kurdish orphans shout in the shape of their instant bizarre choir): It wouldn't break our heart too if TURCO-Islamic terrorists don't go on with taking hold of things here and there. Mom (overhearing it and turning to mama): Take hold of what things, Kurdish mama? Mama (as if sitting in something like a sort of chair, and standing still behind her chair): The evil deed. Mom: Mama you've had a shock, huh? Mama: Yes, we've all had a shock, but we mankind make two different classes from the point of shocks: first, those perceiving the situation namely the shock and the latter ignoring it...Daddy: Let's be realistic...OKAY? Young SOLZH: We would not, would never, be foolish enough not to be able to perceive the shock to which we have been exposed! Daddy: We shouldn't put this affair in irresponsible hands! Mom: Daddy won't be going to put the matter in anybody or everybody's hands, Daddy is not going' to suicide! He wants us to get that into our heads, all of us! (Mama sits above mom, SOLZH's sister, the girl and the woman turns to a point as if there is a door.) Mama (To mom): Mommy! Mom (To Mama): Mommy! (They read simultaneously: we're just as hopeful and optimistic as you are young SOLZH about Kurdish lady warriors and Kurdish Lads' prospects, we have faith in prayer but nevertheless there are certain matters that have to be discussed in RAQQA, and dealt with, because otherwise comes synthetic fate waiting to be made by Islamic terror... Young SOLZH: Mom and Mama, will you please cut you anxious exclamations short. Daddy (To SOLZH) Will you please get mom's briefcase out of her room? Madam: Yes, honey, do it please. (SOLZH rises, goes out through their imaginary chat hall) There is solely silence for a while... (Two women, some from city and the others from Kurdish mountains, are to be taking the air on the steps of a building made of words of chattering in a chat place. The citizen women are Mom, her daughter and the other ones are Mama, the Woman, who occupies the upstairs flat of the chat induced space; the men as from cosmopolitan social structures where there is a relatively warm and easy intermingling of cultures in the old part of The Mideast. Young SOLZH speaks): Above the music of the "Mountain Flute" the voices of people around us ought to be heard by the way of overlapping or any way else. Daddy: Two men passed by the corner. They are about twenty-eight or thirty years old, roughly dressed in blue denim Kurdish paramilitary uniforms. One of them carried his hunter jacket soiled-red-stained soil-the other had no package from anywhere. The old Man: They would not stop near to the steps of our mansion...Mama (to young SOLZ on...err..say, the gallery): Hear them in there? Young SOLZH The two men on the pavement but not linked to our chat? They might stand near to Mom or you, they could neither be indoors nor out of the domain of our chat place dear Kurdish mama. (Mom leaning over her): Dear Kurdish Mama, what my sonny SOLZI said just now was all true, and you know it. But we females-either a lioness or a lady-have always loved suspecting males in our own quiet way even if we never made a show of it. The girl: I know that all daddies has always been fond of ladies in a quiet way, too. (Mama returns to the main subject): Cut short timeless romanticism. In the streets of both the East and West Europe are under the Islamic terrorists-the murder soul fans of BESIKTAS and GALATASARAY trained through mesmerism by Hyper Secret or the most hidden bloody Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-are ready to set European cities on fire: Besiktas attacked D.Kiev - YouTube
Old 01-03-2017, 02:37 PM

RED ALARM! HELP AMERICANS, RUSSIANS, EUROPEANS, GULF ARABS!
READ PLEASE THE REUTER'S ARTICLE TOO:
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debat...ons-you-think/
Turkey joined the fight against Islamic State, but not for ...
blogs.reuters.com
After months of wavering, Turkey agreed on July 23 to partner with the United States in launching joint air strikes against Islamic State militants in ...

ATTENTION PLEASE! SOLZHENITSOF'S MAIN TEXT IS ATTACHED!
MESSRS;
Turkey Soviet of which four wings namely the force of the Turkish Ayatollah, of Turkey's caliph/president, of gray wolf fascists/the nationalist front, and that of Maoist/KEMALIST/Pseudo Secular Charlatans Coalition were painful and costly enough to inspire more prudence. But when The Mankind weighs one thing against another, an easy fighting against the most bloody forces of Turkey Soviet, the balance always tips the same way, and whatever the risk of being turned having been attacked, humanity still doesn't want to talk to people only about the surface aspects of the life under terror threat as a Kurdish Lady Warrior, the sort of things that acquaintances appreciate and chatter about on extra ordinary social occasions. The humans feel that they get plenty of that, and heaven knows so do they, before and after the little interval of time in which they have their attention and what they have to say to them. The discretion of social conversation, even among SOLZH/ SOLZHENITSOF's readers, is exceeded only by the discretion of 'the Turkey's secret state viz. Turkey Soviet'-its ultimate goal well shared by its four groups of its evil forces! Well nothing is worth to be mentioned at all that Turkey Soviet having prepared to export Islamic Terror to Russia, to slaughter good Gulf Arabs with the sword of New Ottoman recently occupied Al BAB for not battling Islamic terrorists but to construct The Turkish Caliph's new Janissary, and to annihilate the Europeans and Americans in the Mid-East, and to intimıdate poor Russians while mandating as New Ottoman, Gulf Arabs!
Old 01-10-2017, 12:57 PM

1. The reader should look them up herself/himself. Remember that directions are given from the flow of the novel's perspective when looking at the reader. After the Islamic terrorists backed by Turkey Soviet has occupied an area in the Northern Syria, Russian planes would enter the air space above the occupied soil -so called battle front against their terrorists actually the friends who invited them to the are-and killed some dozens of IS/Islamic State Terrorists, and from a good distance our Kurdish Lady Warrior should watch all of them vigilantly. Eventually some of her friends must have been rendering the same task so there could be no room to ooze through the south. By the way Russian planes killed three of the occupants just in the day marking the anniversary of a Russian martyr who had been stabbed on back by some TURCO Islamic terrorists. She used to change words ad hoc the situation at the battle field in order to say to some of her best friends something about the process concerning their protection. What protection indeed? The Kurdish lady Warrior might answer that question: My liberal Kurdish comrades I'd like say what in the name of God was going in our beloved soils, OK? Sometimes Kurdish Lady Warrior would rush through the town-yard just from the skirts of deserted village hills to battle ground with pistols, which they stopped to be fire by the own enthusiasm of hearts used to erupt repeatedly, as compelling the women to shout: ' Bang! Bang!' instead of the reality. All the more IS-Islamic State terrorists would rather appear from the entrance of regional gate, and turn clockwise to flee their fronts because of the reason that they might be afraid of Kurdish Lady Warriors as the children of Islamic Terrorists should be afraid of Allah so much decisively that there could be no possibility to back even if the prophet of his/hers might have caress the little cheeks of those fear inclining kids... Along the route of breaking away, at the same moment, The Lady Kurdish Warrior would cry: 'You Islamic Butchers, you vandals, most carnivorous hyenas namely the cannibals of the modern history quit that! Hey Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, will you please get these kiddies to bed? Right now?' There with all for the reply would be from the other side: 'NOP!' The Kurdish lady warrior used to use same exclamation after every "NOP!" urging her dear comrades all: "Say not NOP but not yet!" So they should be vanishing through the trenches. As for those lady warriors they are to be so full of vitality every time. The lady warrior would think they should be starting back to the positive mood. The Kurdish lady warrior used also to turn them to watch and listen to them. So that "Not yet!" means for her knowing how to regard each other as a member of the same family that respect the same mission one of the closest and dearest part of global liberalism, so just got to be all together when defending actual truth about the report from the global mission. At times The Kurdish Lady Warrior would warn The Indo-Europeans and Good Semitic People of The Turkey Soviet's international evil administrated recently by Turkey's caliph/President and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN focused instigation and mesmerism to produce overt or secret Islamic terror! So she should call-through SOLZH's door-to heed admonitions a propos mesmerism rendered by GULEN to impel poor souls into massive murders such as coming as flash or breaking news: FBI 'failed' Santiago after request for help, brother says Santiago's brother Bryan questioned why his sibling was allowed to keep his gun after US authorities knew he had become increasingly paranoid and was hearing voices.Bryan Santiago said his brother had trouble controlling his anger after serving in Iraq and told his brother that he felt he was being chased and controlled by the CIA through secret online messages.When Santiago told agents at an FBI field office his paranoid thoughts in November, he was evaluated for four days, then released without any follow-up medication or therapy."The FBI failed there," Bryan Santiago said."We're not talking about someone who emerged from anonymity to do something like this."All the more Turkey Soviet could use three main apparatuses: Turkish Maoist/KEMALIST red nationalist wing's Anti American and Anti European action, Turkey's Caliph/President and his big TURCO Islamic terror and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's secret or well hidden or rather subluminal Islamic horrific terror! Briefly one of the wings of evil-Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-administrated by Turkey Soviet has compelled the murderer through mesmerism like Islamic preaching of GULEN/Pennsylvania-The USA!After so many odious events created by Turkey Soviet has she gone to bed, dear reader before weeping for both Judeo Christian and Kurdish babies? NOP! After the gross offensives of Islamic Terror backed by it she would rather has gone out to walk around idly, sad, and dismayed. At the beginning of perceiving the change between her "green horn infantry" and "expert warrior" period behaviours both commanders and comrades of hers wandered what the cause should be to hinder her beautiful, green eyes even in the way of forty winks. So the heroine Kurdish lady warrior ought to reply the question of the physician of the battalion about her insomnia... She (replying to the question regarding to her sleepless nights): Yes, time to time, I couldn't go to bed because of one unique reason! Question: What's that reason: Reply: Because I know that the source of every evil in the world! Q.-What's that that says? R.-That says it's New Ottoman State namely Turkey Soviet that is the cocktail of various bloody gangs: Gray Wolf Turkish racists )MHP) and their most intimate friends viz. TURCO Islamic terrorists (AKP), Maoist Twin Brothers (PKK/HDP and CHP), Turkish Generals (The terriers of F. GULEN and the hounds of MAOIST / KEMALIST stately paid and esteemed mafia type gunmen, fake secular Turkish people working at the offices of nearly all embassies in Ankara, and ISIS cells hiding under the armpits of the members of Turkish Cabinet, F.GULEN's football teams-GALATASARAY, BESIKTAS, and TRABZONSPOR charged with the mission of spoiling The European Sportive ethics! And all green/Islamist and dirty red, jet black academics making endless Anti-American/Anti East and West European, even Anti Semitic (including Hebrews, Egyptians Kuwaitis etcetera)... Why? After such reliable information who can call the Red Alarms that'd be sent to you the false things shouted by the 'liars'?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 07:23 AM.
2. 12-14-2016, 02:35 AM

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law