Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Old 10-26-2018, 11:13 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Default Re: post your 419 emails here!

Turned up in my GMail spam folder:
Quote:
Attention Dear!!!

This is to bring to your notice that I have successfully registered your ATM CARD valued the sum of $7.5 Million with FedEx Express Courier Company this morning with registration code of (DCJKT00678G), and the card has been approved by the Federal Ministry of Finance Republic of NIGERIA. Therefore, Contact FedEx Company with your delivery information such as, Full name, Current residential address, a copy of any legal ID, Nearest airport, Direct and office Telephone Number.

Please, contact them with the above mentioned information because we agreed up that the delivery of your ATM Card package will commence tomorrow morning. So like I said earlier, do not fail to reconfirm to the FedEx Courier director Dr.Mike Anderson with your full information where your Card will be delivered.

However, below is FedEx Courier Service information where to contact them and furnish to them the above mentioned information.

Contact Person: Mike Anderson, Director.
Email:
Company Name: FedEx Courier Service
Position: Foreign Delivery Department.
Address: No 30, Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234 7035732157

Finally, The amount in your Card is US$7.5Million and your Pin code is: (0689) I sincerely apologize for contacting you very late; it was due to some prevailing circumstances beyond my control. I am out of the country for investment project. I instructed FedEx Courier not to carry on the dispatch until you contact them to avoid wrong delivery. I supposed to contact you last week,because of the holiday

Keep me posted once you receive your Card.

Best regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ken Raymond
CEO Inter-switch
Technology Company (ITC)
Thanks, from:
lisarea (10-26-2018), Stephen Maturin (10-27-2018), Stormlight (09-15-2020)
Old 10-27-2018, 12:22 AM
Flyover Hillbilly

What's the problem, Dear?

lol "Mike Anderson" and "Ken Raymond" of Lagos, Nigeria.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Stormlight (12-03-2021)
Old 09-14-2019, 10:40 PM
here to bore you with pictures

It's been a while since anyone has posted one of these. I thought this one was fun/funny.

I checked my spam folder today, which makes the bolded bit extra special:
Subject: "FINANCIAL MONITORY DEPARTMENT"
Quote:
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF).
FINANCIAL MONITORY DEPARTMENT/UNIT.
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Sunday
Office Hours Monday to Sunday:

Good Day?

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, it is because of the restrictions imposed by your Mail/Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why i was appointed to handle your transaction.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with You of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in Charge of your payment.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

Respond to this e-mail on ([redacted]@aol.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Department Director Name: Mr. Patrick Fisher
Email: [redacted]@aol.com

Regards,
DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR.
MR. PATRICK FISHER
IMF agents always use AOL for their official email, naturally.

Is the idea behind this to reach someone who believes that they are owed money for something? Or is the mark supposed to believe they are about to put one over on corrupt governments and banks by receiving money from the IMF? Either?

One part that is (unintentionally?) clever: "Monitory" means, "giving or serving as a warning."
Thanks, from:
JoeP (09-15-2019), Kyuss Apollo (09-15-2019), lisarea (09-15-2019), Stormlight (09-15-2020)
Old 09-15-2019, 09:59 AM
Solipsist

Banks and finance companies are widely known to be evil - but I get the feeling the author feels personally wronged by Courier Companies.

:roadrun:

Thanks, from:
Kyuss Apollo (09-15-2019), specious_reasons (09-15-2019), Stormlight (09-15-2020)
Old 09-15-2019, 05:47 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Banks and finance companies are widely known to be evil - but I get the feeling the author feels personally wronged by Courier Companies.
Yes, those Courier Companies! How dare they!
Thanks, from:
JoeP (09-16-2019)
Old 09-15-2019, 07:43 PM
happy now, Mussolini?

As bad as (and perhaps even worse than) the courier companies, a perusal of my spam folder has revealed that the IMF has been taken over by Skynet...

The second paragraph is a dead give-away -- it is known that Terminators always type in run-on sentences.

It is known! :term:

Quote:
Mrs. Annette Gary [redacted]@skynet.ru Wed, Sep 4, 4:46 AM

Good news to you
We have concluded to effect your payment via Western Union Money Transfer,$5,000 twice daily until the total sum of $900,000.00 which
we were mandated by the IMF to transfer to you is completely transferred.

Payment Made Today.
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): #4419463942 (Available for pick up by receiver) Track it on the western union website and see for your self, but if is received get back to us so that we can resend it again to you because we have been waiting for you to contact us but you did not, so we pick it up for security reason so get back to us so that we can resend it again to you.

SENDERS FIRST NAME: James
SECOND NAME: John
TEST QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $5000 Us Dollars twice daily

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS.We now needed your information as to where we will be sending the
funds, such as;

(Full Receivers name)........................
(Your Country)...................... ...........
( Address)...................... ..................
(Phone Number)....................... ........
(Your Age).......................... .............
(OCCUPATION )............................. ..........

Further more you advised to call us as the instruction was passed that Within 7 hours without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed manager director office and Do not hesitate to call us on +14092347040 as soon as you read this mail and email us with all your details on this E-Mail address :( mrrsannettegarry@gmail.com ) Use only this email to send your details so that you can receive your money.
Thanks,
Mrs. Annette Gary.

Thanks, from:
JoeP (09-16-2019), Stormlight (09-15-2020)
Old 10-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Solipsist

Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (10-05-2019), Ensign Steve (10-07-2019), Kamilah Hauptmann (10-05-2019), lisarea (10-05-2019), specious_reasons (10-05-2019), Stormlight (09-15-2020)
Old 09-15-2020, 06:43 PM
happy now, Mussolini?

Got this awesome chunk of advice at work today, exactly one year to the day since the skynet email, this one with the subject "[SPAM] This LED light makes your garage 5x brighter"

Quote:
what do you think of this for the garage? got disfigured and drunkard after his african booty wife died from bubonic plague. click on a duchy or kingdom le and it should be on the bottom of the menu. there's a on called add law. depending on your culture or tech there should be many different le-specific inheritance laws you can enact. they only effect that single le rather than the entire realm's inheritance laws. i don't know what would be available to iberians. as a welsh i had access to saxon elective, scandinavian elective, tanistry, and feudal elective. it costs 500-1500 prestige depending on the law you're trying to add. it's not even like it's remotely difficult to work around the system and blob out of control right...

smaller than super i have to pay 560 in my country. they're comparing its price to other founders edition cards. 20 series founders were more expensive than most aib. stop being a miserable sod. but consoles have ssd right now my raspberry pi has ssd.... and that cost under 100. can it do 5500mb/s seq performance? lol downvoted
This is less [SPAM], more [BATH SALTS].

Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (09-16-2020), lisarea (09-15-2020), slimshady2357 (09-16-2020), Sock Puppet (09-16-2020), Stormlight (09-15-2020), Ymir's blood (09-16-2020)
Old 09-16-2020, 03:18 PM
Coffin Creep

It's got a good beat and you can dance to it. I give it 10 of 10. :thumbup:
Kyuss Apollo (09-17-2020), Stormlight (09-22-2020)
Old 09-22-2020, 10:16 AM
Quality Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuss Apollo View Post
got disfigured and drunkard after his african booty wife died from bubonic plague. click on a duchy
Keep your bubonic plague out of here! :unfrown:
Old 09-24-2020, 02:03 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuss Apollo View Post
got disfigured and drunkard after his african booty wife died from bubonic plague. click on a duchy
Keep your bubonic plague out of here! :unfrown:
Yersinia pestis are too big for the duchy, methinks. :bacteria: :luxembourg: :bacteria:

Thanks, from:
Stormlight (08-06-2021), Ymir's blood (09-25-2020)
Old 02-17-2021, 01:20 PM
Solipsist

Goddammit they're not even trying now

Quote:
Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: Emergency!

onHi

Are you available? Please send me your personal number. I have an important task for you to help me on.

Reference Number: 081264-166-626-01414

Sent Date: 02/15/2021

Preview Document Print

Tobe Kosecki
Business Growth Strategic Director
Get Outlook for iOS

---
Privileged and Confidential Communication
---
---

Thanks, from:
Crumb (02-17-2021), Stormlight (08-06-2021), vremya (02-18-2021)
Old 04-26-2021, 12:33 PM
Quality Contributor

Dear Stormlight,

we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for Monetary Compensation of EUR 3.000.000,00 (Three Million Euros) from the European Union Compensation Board (EU) Due to the Covid19 Disaster, Through the European Union EU. Reply for more datails.

Best regards, European Union

:larrybounce: DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!
Old 08-06-2021, 11:06 AM
Solipsist

Quote:
Subject: REPLY HERE:{mrsylviappieterse#gmail.com}

Attention: Dear Brother / Sister,
I, Mr. Adrian Bayford who won £148,656,000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Forty Eight Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Six Thousand Great Britain Pounds) on the 10th day of August 2012 from Euro Millions Lottery jackpot. My Wife and I have done lots of Charity Donations around the world, but this year 2021 we have decided to give out £180,000.00 GBP(One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Only) each to10(ten) lucky people around the world.
This is to mark New Year Windfall 2021, lucky for you; your email address was given to us by Random Internet Search as one of our lucky recipients. For verification process download this link and read about us - http:##www#dailymail#co#uk#news#article-2187999
Kindly contact our pay out office in the Republic of South Africa, with your below personal details and be rest assured that they are waiting to hear from you, to enable them to guide you with the releasing process immediately you receive this email.
Full Names:
Full Address:
Nationality:
Profession:
Date of Birth:
Country of resident:
Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Fax Number:
Contact them at our South Africa New Year Windfall office with their below contact details for easy collection of your £180,000.00 GBP.
Full Names: Mrs.Sylvia Pieterse
Position Held: Pay-out Manager
Telephone Number: +27 (0) 631989476
Fax Number: +27 (0) 86 577 0089
Email Address :{mrsylviappieterse#gmail.com}
Finally, do use the above information to contact them and please for GOD sake if you do not feel comfortable about this New Year Windfall from Mr and MrsBayford, delete it immediately, as our motto in this world since GOD blessed us in this manner is to help eradicate poverty in this world in our own little way.
Thank you so much for being part of our wonderful celebration in this year 2021.
MR. ADRIAN AND GILLIAN BAYFORD,
(FOR THE FAMILY
Obviously I've given them all my details including country of resident, because I really want those Great Britain Pounds.

Thanks, from:
beyelzu (09-02-2021), ChuckF (08-07-2021), Ensign Steve (08-06-2021), Stormlight (08-06-2021), vremya (08-06-2021), Ymir's blood (08-08-2021)
Old 09-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Solipsist

Quote:
I am John Belcher. I am an American soldier on active duty in Afghanistan. Am seeking your assistance to evacuate $7,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I am able to complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Please respond and I will forward more information to you.Email: johnbelcher121@aol.com

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
John Belche
I don't think so ...

Thanks, from:
beyelzu (09-02-2021), Kamilah Hauptmann (09-02-2021), lisarea (09-02-2021), Stormlight (09-03-2021), viscousmemories (09-02-2021), Ymir's blood (09-03-2021)
Old 10-13-2021, 06:03 PM

Something tells me that an email from "Amercan Express" is not to be believed.
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-13-2021), lisarea (11-02-2021), Sock Puppet (10-13-2021)
Old 11-02-2021, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
Something tells me that an email from "Amercan Express" is not to be believed.
Nor is one from "American E?press":

Quote:
Sent: Nov 1, 2021 7:42 AM
To: <>
Subject: Your membership has beenn freezed

Dear :

We are writing regarding a charge(s) on your account We suspect unlawful purchases on your American Express.

Immediately we put a hold on your card

It's important you go to TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL Follow the steps to complete the process to start using your card instantly.

Sincerely,

Amex Experience Team
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-02-2021), JoeP (11-02-2021), lisarea (11-02-2021), SharonDee (11-02-2021), Sock Puppet (11-02-2021), Stormlight (12-03-2021), vremya (11-03-2021)
Old 11-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Coffin Creep

Help me! I uave been freezed!
lisarea (11-02-2021), ShottleBop (11-02-2021), Stormlight (12-03-2021), vremya (11-03-2021)
Old 11-02-2021, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir's blood View Post
Help me! I uave been freezed!
Correction: you've beenn freezed!
Thanks, from:
Stormlight (12-03-2021), vremya (11-03-2021), Ymir's blood (11-03-2021)
Old 11-03-2021, 12:14 AM
Coffin Creep

:freakout:
ShottleBop (11-03-2021), Stormlight (12-03-2021), vremya (11-03-2021)
Old 11-03-2021, 04:02 AM
Crafty Agitator

:uncoldasice:
ShottleBop (11-03-2021), Stormlight (12-03-2021)
Old 12-01-2021, 06:07 PM

419-adjacent:
Attached Images
File Type: png McAfee Scam Email.png (40.9 KB, 12 views)
Thanks, from:
Crumb (12-02-2021), JoeP (12-01-2021), Pan Narrans (12-02-2021), Sock Puppet (12-02-2021), Stormlight (12-03-2021)
Old 12-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Quality Contributor

:dddp:
Old 12-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Quality Contributor

Quote:
Mr. CLEMENT H. <adria@bocasteak.com>
To:Recipients

Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize for the delay in transferring your Funds. As you saw in CNN news, our head office here in Geneva was blazed down by fire Inferno.And as a result of that, we lost so much customer data, contact information, Phone numbers and email. We are so fortunate to see your email address now.However, as we agreed before the Incidence, we will be transferring your Funds into Two stages, in one stage, we will transfer 3.500.000.00 USD, and after that, we will transfer the rest of 2,000 000 USD.
Also, bear in Mind, if you do not want the transfer by wire, you can as well apply for an Issuance of ATM card with your Pin access. Do not waste further time in contacting the accounting Officer in his private email(thomaskell202@aol.com]His name is Thomas Kell. Contact Him now for directives on how to receive your Funds.
Thank you
CLEMENT HENRY
DG
The Great Geneva Fire inferno that burned Boca Steak to the ground! :onfire:

Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium