Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2018, 07:06 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

I had a really weird nightmare, so fantastically weird that I'm afraid I've already forgotten most of it, as usual.

I was in an apartment with Donald Trump and a woman, sitting at a table. There was some trivial dispute or something like that, so he had this other middle-aged woman who was working for him poison her coffee and she was dead on the spot. Now it was my job to get rid of the cup and spoon, which I did at a nearby grocery store, in a garbage can. I was trying to figure out how to stop these people, as this obviously was business as usual for them, and then I saw her following me. Now she was on to me and trying to kill me. I fought her several times as I tried to escape, but when I thought I had knocked her out, it started again. Every time she woke up again she made this deep groaning noise which served to get people around her under her mental control, which made it impossible to get bystanders to help me. Somehow during the struggle the top half of her head came off and I threw it on the motorway where it was run over by a truck. That still didn't work. Then I woke up.
Thanks, from:
ceptimus (02-11-2018), JoeP (02-09-2018), Kyuss Apollo (08-23-2018), lisarea (02-09-2018), slimshady2357 (02-09-2018), SR71 (02-10-2018)

Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium