Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 02-10-2017, 02:44 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
The headline with a question mark is just another way to soften the skepticism in order to allow the least popular side to be heard.
Is the Holocaust a Hoax?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (02-10-2017), But (02-10-2017), ChuckF (02-10-2017), chunksmediocrites (02-18-2017), The Man (02-10-2017), thedoc (02-25-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 05:17 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Breaking News: Scientists create new toxin to add to vaccines

What ever would we do without the excellent reporting from The Science Post?
Ari (02-12-2017), chunksmediocrites (02-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (02-16-2017), The Man (02-10-2017), thedoc (02-25-2017)
Old 02-16-2017, 02:38 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Indeed!

Anti-vaccers petition to have Mercury removed from solar system

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (02-16-2017), chunksmediocrites (02-18-2017), Pan Narrans (02-16-2017), The Man (02-16-2017), thedoc (02-25-2017), Vivisectus (02-16-2017)
Old 02-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

This is interesting:

Autism predicted by infant brain changes, study says - CNN.com

It is early days, but the findings are pretty strong: it looks like we will be able to detect autism in babies as young as 6 months. Yet another nail in the coffin of the Wakefield study - as if that lid was not hammered down pretty securely already.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (03-24-2017), Dragar (02-16-2017), Stephen Maturin (02-16-2017), The Man (02-16-2017), thedoc (02-25-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 07:01 AM

CNN = Fake News!

Wake up sheeple!!!
Stephen Maturin (02-17-2017), The Man (02-17-2017), thedoc (02-25-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Why safe health choices are viewed as dangerous and dangerous health choices are viewed as safe | The Skeptical OB

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (02-18-2017), chunksmediocrites (02-18-2017), The Man (02-17-2017), thedoc (02-25-2017)
Old 02-25-2017, 03:08 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

:laugh:

This is epic. For reasons unknown, Google saw fit to delist the alt-med fraud website NaturalNews.com. The site's owner/operator, former Y2K scammer and current air filter salesman Ranger Mike Adams, responded in his typical reasoned, even-keeled style:

Quote:
The removal of Natural News from Google’s index means that millions of people may now be unnecessarily harmed by toxic medicines, herbicides and brain-damaging mercury in vaccines because they are being denied the “other side of the story” that’s censored by the corporate-controlled media. By censoring Natural News, Google is, in effect, siding with the criminal pharmaceutical industry that has been charged with multiple felony crimes and caught bribing doctors, fraudulently altering scientific studies, conducting medical experiments on children and price fixing their drugs to maximize profits.

In effect, censorship of Natural News is part of the establishment’s war on humanity which includes depopulation measures (Bill Gates), covert infertility vaccines, corporate-run media disinfo campaigns and a full-on assault against scientific truth and free speech conducted in the public interest.

. . .

It’s clear to me that Natural News is being targeted primarily because of our support for President Trump and his review of vaccine safety. It is now apparent that any person who engages in real science, critical thinking or any attempt to protect children from the brain damaging effects of mercury in vaccines is going to be silenced, discredited, smeared and blacklisted. This is an astonishing realization about the depths of total corruption in society today and how the medical cartels control information to maximize their profits off human suffering.
Google delists Mike Adams’ NaturalNews.com. His hilarious tantrum about the “conspiracy” behind it is epic, as is my schadenfreude. – Respectful Insolence

Internet morons and Trumplings (yes, there's a fuckton of overlap) unite!

:mob:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (02-25-2017), Ari (02-25-2017), But (02-25-2017), ChuckF (02-25-2017), chunksmediocrites (02-25-2017), Dragar (02-25-2017), The Man (02-25-2017), thedoc (02-25-2017), Vivisectus (03-04-2017)
Old 02-25-2017, 03:42 AM
I'm Deplorable.

The Science Post,

SCIENCE HEALTH SATIRE,

So true.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:45 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Indeed!

Anti-vaccers petition to have Mercury removed from solar system
They've already removed a cartoon dog, what do they have against a planet?

Why not just rename it, wouldn't that solve the problem?

Last edited by thedoc; 02-25-2017 at 04:04 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:07 AM
Illegitimi non carborundum, mater irrumator praetor.

Every time I think of maybe making a Weird Science lolz thread, this one just keeps delivering and making such an initiative moot.

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (02-27-2017), Ari (02-25-2017), Stephen Maturin (02-25-2017), The Man (02-25-2017)
Old 02-25-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Let's start calling the innermost planet of the solar system Hermes and see if that satisfies the antivaxers.
Angakuk (02-27-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

"I just know" replaces systematic reviews at top of evidence pyramid

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (03-24-2017), The Man (03-03-2017), Vivisectus (03-04-2017)
Old 03-13-2017, 12:00 AM
Illegitimi non carborundum, mater irrumator praetor.

Meanwhile in the home of the world renowned Mayo Clinic:

Minnesota Anti-Vax Mom: Dying from Disease is "Part of the Plan" - KVRR Local News

Quote:
“My religious beliefs are if you get sick with something, it’s part of your plan in life,” said Kayla Dee, a mother of non-vaccinated children in Rochester. “So, why get the vaccinations to try to prevent it? Yeah those diseases are going to suck if you get them, but if you live through them, great! If you don’t, that’s your plan in life. Also, medically, it’s against my beliefs because who really know what’s in these vaccinations?”

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (03-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-13-2017), The Man (03-13-2017), Vivisectus (03-15-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 12:53 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Biologists observe Anti-Vaccers making tools, solving simple problems at area Zoo

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-14-2017), Ari (03-14-2017), But (03-14-2017), chunksmediocrites (03-15-2017), Kael (03-14-2017), Pan Narrans (03-14-2017), The Man (03-14-2017)
Old 03-14-2017, 08:57 PM

Attacking Ourselves: Top Doctors Reveal Vaccines Turn Our Immune

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 03-15-2017, 12:32 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
No one would accuse Yehuda Shoenfeld of being a quack.
Perhaps not, but ...

Quote:
Shoenfeld is best known for having made up a syndrome that he calls ASIA (“Autoimmune/Inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants”) for which no compelling evidence exists. He’s also known for having provided pseudoscientific reports to bolster antivaccine claims that vaccines cause autoimmune disease and being the scientific advisor for The Greater Good.
The claim that Gardasil causes premature ovarian failure: Ideology, not science – Science-Based Medicine

And what's this ASIA shit?

Quote:
From what I’ve been able to tell, ASIA is basically a made-up syndrome that isn’t generally accepted. The authors of this article describe it as group of diseases that include “post-vaccination phenomena,” silicone implant–induced autoimmunity, Gulf War syndrome, macrophagic myofasciitis with chronic fatigue syndrome, and the sick-building syndrome. Note that all of these, with the exception of chronic fatigue syndrome, are highly dubious entities whose existence as distinct clinical syndromes is questionable at best. Even more dubious are the clinical criteria, four major and four minor, that are used to “diagnose” ASIA. The idea is that either two major criteria or one major and two minor criteria are required for a diagnosis of ASIA. Out of curiosity, I went back to what appears to be the original article in which ASIA was defined by Yehuda Shoenfeld, who is known for testifying for “vaccine injury” victims and running a journal sympathetic to antivaccine views, even publishing works by quacks like Mark and David Geier. The “syndrome” appears to have been made up of whole cloth based on unfounded assumptions.
Antivaccinationists against the HPV vaccine, Round 5,000 – Respectful Insolence

But surely that film The Greater Good is more than just made up nonsense, right? Well ...

The Greater Good: Pure, unadulterated anti-vaccine propaganda masquerading as a “balanced” documentary – Science-Based Medicine

But hey, at least this dude isn't wearing a tinfoil hat and raving about chemtrails and how the Jews made up the Holocaust to extort money.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-16-2017), Ari (03-15-2017), chunksmediocrites (03-15-2017), The Man (03-15-2017), Vivisectus (03-15-2017)
Old 03-22-2017, 07:38 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

"Rabies is a harmless puppyhood disease" say anti-vaccine dogs

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-23-2017), Ari (03-22-2017), ChuckF (03-23-2017), chunksmediocrites (03-24-2017), The Man (03-22-2017)
Old 03-23-2017, 03:47 AM

I believe that one of the symptoms of pawtism is an inability to recognize individual human faces. So sad.
ChuckF (03-23-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-23-2017), The Man (03-23-2017)
Old 04-20-2017, 06:21 PM

The Truth About Vaccines: Episode 1

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 04-20-2017, 07:10 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Peacegirl, Cow puss, pro or con?
Old 04-20-2017, 08:16 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
An unknown person posted something on the internet, of course it's true!

So I decided to do a bit of digging!
Our unknown person turns out to be Ty Bollinger, founder of TTAV Global LLC, which is connected to Market innovations LLC, Cancer Step out of the Box LLC, TTAC Publishing LLC, failed companies RCN Media LLC and Living Herbs RX LLC. His other scam appears to be herbal cancer cures.

And oh look by pure chance I can buy the whole series but if I act within the next 33 hours it's half off! (note to self, revisit site in 34+ hours). There's no way at all this could be a scam preying on the weak.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), But (04-20-2017), Dragar (04-21-2017), Kyuss Apollo (04-20-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-21-2017), Stormlight (04-25-2017), The Man (04-20-2017), Vivisectus (04-21-2017)
Old 04-20-2017, 11:21 PM
happy now, Mussolini?

Quote:
Wow. What truth about vaccines a steaming pile of bullshit.

Of course, if we also have trouble telling whether it's piss or rain running down our backs, well, here's something shiny for us all to look at:

Last edited by Kyuss Apollo; 04-21-2017 at 01:51 AM. Reason: personal pronoun disagreement
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), Ari (04-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-21-2017), Stormlight (04-25-2017), The Man (04-21-2017)
Old 04-21-2017, 05:25 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Ty Bollinger
:laugh:

The idiot peacegirl sure can pick 'em.

The Truth about Vaccines Episode 1: Top Ten lies debunked | vaccinesworkblog

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #1398: Ty Bollinger

Another young woman with cancer, lured into quackery by Ty Bollinger – Respectful Insolence

Even money says he's a shitty accountant as well. :yup:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), Ari (04-21-2017), But (04-21-2017), Kyuss Apollo (04-21-2017), Stormlight (04-25-2017), The Man (04-21-2017)
Old 04-21-2017, 11:12 AM

403 Forbidden

Old 04-21-2017, 01:13 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Ok - without looking, I am going to bet that "global research" is some sort of crackpot website. And I am going to go one step further and bet that anti-semitism is once again involved.

Will I be right? Stay tuned!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), But (04-21-2017), Dragar (04-21-2017), Stormlight (04-25-2017), The Man (04-21-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle