Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 07-11-2016, 04:49 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Again PeaceGirl, why do you dismiss the fact the infant was put to sleep before the death, a common connection to SIDS?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-11-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Again PeaceGirl, why do you dismiss the fact the infant was put to sleep before the death, a common connection to SIDS?
Sleep seems to be associated with SIDS in that most cases of sudden infant death syndrome occur during sleep.

Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), also known as cot death or crib death, is the sudden unexplained death of a child less than one year of age. Diagnosis requires that the death remains unexplained even after a thorough autopsy and detailed death scene investigation. SIDS usually occurs during sleep.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 07-11-2016, 04:07 PM

UN-VAXXED: A Docu-Commentary for Robert De Niro on Vimeo

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 07-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Alternative health exists in opposition to science based medicine not because advocates donít understand science (although they donít); it is exists because some people confuse unreflective defiance of authority with independent thinking. But belief in alternative health isnít independent thinking; itís not thinking at all.
Science based medicine vs. defiance based medicine | The Skeptical OB

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-11-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-11-2016), Crumb (07-11-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Lone Ranger (07-11-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
Alternative health exists in opposition to science based medicine not because advocates don’t understand science (although they don’t); it is exists because some people confuse unreflective defiance of authority with independent thinking. But belief in alternative health isn’t independent thinking; it’s not thinking at all.
Stupidity 101. Mark my words, the injured are going to have their day in court. People are getting informed. The momentum is growing. Parents are not going to tolerate government intrusion that has no place in their homes, their schools, and their lives.

Old 07-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Condemned to wander the corridors of a drivel maze

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Stupidity 101.
Yep, you would know from Stupidity 101. You have an advanced degree in it. :wave:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Sleep seems to be associated with SIDS in that most cases of sudden infant death syndrome occur during sleep.
Yes, thank you, I already knew that.
Now how come you completely ignored it when posting a video about a child who was put to sleep and then died of SIDS?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-11-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Mark my words, the injured are going to have their day in court.
The injured did have their day in court, remember? That's when their lawyers paid Wakefield 480,000 pounds to make up a study that showed they were harmed by vaccines.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-11-2016), ChuckF (07-11-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-11-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-11-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 10:40 PM
ne plus ultraviolet

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Alternative health exists in opposition to science based medicine not because advocates donít understand science (although they donít); it is exists because some people confuse unreflective defiance of authority with independent thinking. But belief in alternative health isnít independent thinking; itís not thinking at all.
Stupidity 101. Mark my words, the injured are going to have their day in court. People are getting informed. The momentum is growing. Parents are not going to tolerate government intrusion that has no place in their homes, their schools, and their lives.
That's what your Anti-Semitic, homophobic, chem-trail conspiracists, Sandy Hook conspiracists, Alien-communicating loons, Billion-year-old Andromedan gods bringing bleach enemas, de-licensed charlatans, pseudo-science quacks, and homeopathic nutters keep saying, but it turns out they don't know shit about probability and the future either.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:06 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
The injured did have their day in court, remember? That's when their lawyers paid Wakefield 480,000 pounds to make up a study that showed they were harmed by vaccines.
I forget, is that the one where Wakefield experimented on children without independent ethical oversight?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-12-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-12-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-11-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, thank you, I already knew that.
Now how come you completely ignored it when posting a video about a child who was put to sleep and then died of SIDS?
I did? :eek:

Old 07-11-2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunksmediocrites View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's what your Anti-Semitic, homophobic, chem-trail conspiracists, Sandy Hook conspiracists, Alien-communicating loons, Billion-year-old Andromedan gods bringing bleach enemas, de-licensed charlatans, pseudo-science quacks, and homeopathic nutters keep saying, but it turns out they don't know shit about probability and the future either.
You can classify the Phds, journalists, immunologists, pediatricians, nephrologists, neuro-surgeons, and microbiologists who don't agree with you as quacks if it makes you feel better, but calling them quacks doesn't mean they are. You are grasping at straws.

Old 07-11-2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I forget, is that the one where Wakefield experimented on children without independent ethical oversight?
That was debunked. I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Old 07-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Phds, journalists, immunologists, pediatricians, nephrologists, neuro-surgeons, and microbiologists
And fashion designers. Don't forget the fashion designers.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep, that's the one. :yup:

Andy Wakefield's ethical bankruptcy isn't the issue, though. You may not have heard, but there's a movie out directed by Andy Wakefield in which Andy Wakefield says that Andy Wakefield was right all along. Being right is what really counts, yes?

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Ari (07-12-2016), ChuckF (07-11-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Andy Wakefield's ethical bankruptcy isn't the issue, though. You may not have heard, but there's a movie out directed by Andy Wakefield in which Andy Wakefield says that Andy Wakefield was right all along. Being right is what really counts, yes?
He was given ethical approval btw. You can't stand that you're wrong about him, can you?

Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 AM

Oh yes by the same parents sueing vaccine makers whos lawyers were paying Wakefield off. So much ethics!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He was given ethical approval btw. You can't stand that you're wrong about him, can you?
:lol: No, he wasn't. Stop making shit up.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
You can't stand that you're wrong about him, can you?
Don't you mean "Him"?

And, of course,

Quote:
[My actions] gave the General Medical Council a concrete reason for them taking away my license. It was a mistake, and if I did it again, I would do so with the appropriate ethical approval, and so therefore, it’s something I regret.
~ Andy Wakefield

:chin:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-13-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Obviously she means by the parents, because as we all know parents who are using their kids to get a cash settlement are perfectly ethical, unlike those vaccine makers trying to make money with life saving medicine, which is unethical.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-12-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-13-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:57 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Obviously she means by the parents, because as we all know parents who are using their kids to get a cash settlement are perfectly ethical, unlike those vaccine makers trying to make money with life saving medicine, which is unethical.
I'm sure that if someone found out that Big Pharma experimented on children without independent ethical oversight, peacegirl would rush to their defense immediately!

:lol:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Ari (07-12-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-13-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 01:02 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

£400,000 seems like pretty good wages for unethical experimentation on children.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Ari (07-12-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-13-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 01:09 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

And that £400,000 is a drop in the bucket compared to the bank he's making nowadays as an anti-vax deity. :yup:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), ChuckF (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 01:18 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, you should send him some money.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-12-2016), The Man (07-12-2016)
Old 07-12-2016, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You can't stand that you're wrong about him, can you?
Don't you mean "Him"?

And, of course,

Quote:
[My actions] gave the General Medical Council a concrete reason for them taking away my license. It was a mistake, and if I did it again, I would do so with the appropriate ethical approval, and so therefore, it’s something I regret.
~ Andy Wakefield

:chin:
From the videos I've watched, this was one of the complaints that people had against him. He explained why he didn't have to get this kind of ethical approval from the hospital because certain tests needed to be done in order to do the research and therefore didn't need this kind of approval. He followed all protocols.

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle