Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 01-24-2017, 06:42 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
No, I will not read anything that comes from "mercola.com".
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-24-2017), But (01-24-2017), The Man (01-24-2017)
Old 01-24-2017, 07:17 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
No, I will not read anything that comes from "mercola.com".
Somebody's not in the market for a tanning bed that prevents cancer!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-24-2017), But (01-24-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-27-2017), specious_reasons (01-24-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-24-2017), The Man (01-24-2017)
Old 01-24-2017, 10:58 PM
the least dickish one in a room full of jackwagons

It made me laugh.

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-25-2017), Ari (01-25-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-25-2017), The Man (01-24-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilah Hauptmann View Post

It made me laugh.
Dumb! Believe me, I can take a joke but this cartoon isn't even funny!! :dumb:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-25-2017, 12:19 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Clearly you have the unfunny virus, werent you vaccinated against it?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-25-2017), The Man (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 12:26 AM
the least dickish one in a room full of jackwagons

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-25-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-25-2017), The Man (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Clearly you have the unfunny virus, werent you vaccinated against it?
Haha, I forgot to laugh. I don't think this serious issue is the least bit funny. :sadcheer:

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-25-2017, 02:44 AM

This guy is so spot on!

Ep 43- The AAP just went full Cray-Cray! - YouTube

Old 01-25-2017, 03:09 AM

And what's that?
Is this another post you either havent watched or have watched 10 times but cant seem to quote?
Thanks, from:
Old 01-25-2017, 03:11 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

lol unemployed techbro

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Old 01-25-2017, 03:52 AM

Quote:
No, I will not watch YouTube videos.
Thanks, from:
The Man (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 06:00 AM

Hey look, 11 min, I could do that…

…Haha the hyperbole is awesome! Did you know California is actually the North Korea of the west? Or that med students spend a total of 2 hours learning about vaccines? Or that back in the day people used to have Measles and Polio parties. It was a whole gala!

OMG Gais, now it gets good! With a straight face the dude said that the APP (pediatricians) are uncaring automatons for putting the health of a child over the clearly more important fee fees of the parent who really just doesn't feel right about vaccines.

:rofl: It gets better, while trying to take the AAP to task for suggesting an end to belief exemptions he wonders why the AAP doesn't care about children who have been exempted. If this was really a problem, the AAP would be trying to get them vaccinated as well but instead the AAP is fine with them being exempt. Apparently rich areas in LA have a 60-70% exemption rate and nothing bad has happened to them, well except multiple outbreaks, oops, my bad, 'parties.'

As we all know, all parents are expert doctors and know all the signs of every illness and the proper course of action. They would never, for example, believe their child has demons or give them bleach enemas and they certainly never ever would ever shake a baby!

Vaccines are actually a danger! The unvaccinated get serious effects so you can easily spot them and avoid them, unlike the vaccinated who aren't affected by the virus.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-25-2017), But (01-25-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-25-2017), The Man (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Hey look, 11 min, I could do that…

…Haha the hyperbole is awesome! Did you know California is actually the North Korea of the west? Or that med students spend a total of 2 hours learning about vaccines? Or that back in the day people used to have Measles and Polio parties. It was a whole gala!

OMG Gais, now it gets good! With a straight face the dude said that the APP (pediatricians) are uncaring automatons for putting the health of a child over the clearly more important fee fees of the parent who really just doesn't feel right about vaccines.

:rofl: It gets better, while trying to take the AAP to task for suggesting an end to belief exemptions he wonders why the AAP doesn't care about children who have been exempted. If this was really a problem, the AAP would be trying to get them vaccinated as well but instead the AAP is fine with them being exempt. Apparently rich areas in LA have a 60-70% exemption rate and nothing bad has happened to them, well except multiple outbreaks, oops, my bad, 'parties.'

As we all know, all parents are expert doctors and know all the signs of every illness and the proper course of action. They would never, for example, believe their child has demons or give them bleach enemas and they certainly never ever would ever shake a baby!

Vaccines are actually a danger! The unvaccinated get serious effects so you can easily spot them and avoid them, unlike the vaccinated who aren't affected by the virus.
This guy speaks the truth that others are too afraid to express, and he does it with a touch of sarcasm that make his videos so edgy and relevant. He's my hero!

Old 01-25-2017, 07:03 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

You should send Unemployed Techbro money right away. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-25-2017), Ari (01-25-2017), ChuckF (01-25-2017), The Man (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 07:15 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:yeahthat: The more money you send him, the more truth he will be able to speak without having to work for a living.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-25-2017), Stephen Maturin (01-25-2017), The Man (01-25-2017)
Old 01-25-2017, 07:52 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

:yup:

People with texts to corrupt and anti-vax rhetoric to disseminate can't be bothered with day-to-day falderal like jobs.

Delayed reaction: Woman suffers vaccine injury 10 years after getting vaccine

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-25-2017), Ari (01-25-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-27-2017), The Man (01-25-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 03:12 AM

Dear PeaceGirl, thanks for continuing my hate and eyeroll for the term 'edgy'.

I dont think he speaks the truth though, not a word on how juicey the cunts of non vaccinated children are.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-26-2017), The Man (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Dear PeaceGirl, thanks for continuing my hate and eyeroll for the term 'edgy'.

I dont think he speaks the truth though, not a word on how juicey the cunts of non vaccinated children are.
How low can you go? Disgusting! :sadcheer:

Old 01-26-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
How low can you go?
:nudge:

So you mean to say the guy who claims doctors dont care about vaccine exemptions while discussing an article where doctors worry about exceptions is on the level and not a few crayons short of a glue factory.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-27-2017), The Man (01-26-2017), Vivisectus (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
How low can you go?

So you mean to say the guy who claims doctors dont care about vaccine exemptions while discussing an article where doctors worry about exceptions is on the level and not a few crayons short of a glue factory.
Doctors are under pressure to get children vaccinated. Stop making him look foolish when he's extremely knowledgeable Ari. Try taking your blinders off!

Old 01-26-2017, 03:01 PM

I forgot, it's correlation not causation.

Flu vaccination ban goes national after fever, convulsions in children

Old 01-26-2017, 03:07 PM

Video | Free to Choose

Old 01-26-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How low can you go?

Doctors are under pressure to get children vaccinated. Stop making him look foolish when he's extremely knowledgeable Ari. Try taking your blinders off!
Doctors are not "under pressure" to get children vaccinated. Most doctors want children to be vaccinated because there are real health benefits to getting children vaccinated.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-27-2017), But (01-26-2017), The Man (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Temporarily, in Australia, in 2010.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (01-27-2017), chunksmediocrites (01-27-2017), The Man (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Temporarily, in Australia, in 2010.
So what. So much reporting is banned or hidden from public view. Have you ever heard of the tip of the iceberg? :chin:

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle