Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 04-28-2017, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You have e not done your due diligence of my father's work. You are a complete and utter fraud. I will not talk to about my father's work.
peacegirl, I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. I reject, as diligence demands, your Corrupted Text, because it is Corrupt. I undertake diligently to cut away the cancer of your Corrupted Text, and repair that damage that you have attempted to do to the Authentic Text. I interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.

And peacegirl, of course you will talk about your father's work, if I want you to. You cannot deny me this, for I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. Why peacegirl, just look how many times you have pretended to ignore me, or to leave :ff:, only to return to talk about your father's work with me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text. peacegirl, you have much to learn from me about the Authentic Text. I am here to teach.
You are obsessed Chuck!
No, peacegirl - I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text.

peacegirl, your refusal to engage with the actual data that your own source cited tells me that you are not a real seeker of truth! You are not a thinker! You have no critical analysis skills. peacegirl, I did you due diligence for you (because you cannot do it yourself) and still you have no understanding of what is front of you.
chuck, your refusal to engage with the actual text the way it was intended tells me that you are not a real seeker of truth! You are not a thinker! You have no critical analysis skills. Chuck, I did your due diligence for you because (you cannot do it yourself) and still have no understanding of what is in front of you. :paddle:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 04-28-2017, 11:05 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. I reject your Corrupted Text, because it is Corrupt. I interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. You should know this by now.

Anyway, peacegirl, your fucking retarded Newsmax article is fucking retarded. Your quacks are liars. It takes a couple of minutes to demonstrate that:
Quote:
peacegirl, you are booked for not doing your due diligence!
Quote:
Dr. Brownstein checked records for pneumonia rates in the United States published by the Centers for Disease Control. Theoretically, if the pneumonia vaccines work, deaths from the disease should be dropping. "When I looked at the CDC's records for pneumonia, I can't see where there has been any decline in deaths from pneumonia."
Setting aside the iffy premise, peacegirl, did you check to see if that is true? Did you check to see if CDC records for deaths from pneumonia show any decline in pneumonia death rates?

Because peacegirl, I did!

peacegirl, would you like to guess what the results are?

Here they are!

Here is the plot, reproduced here so you don't actually have to click on a link and read data, like someone with some critical analysis skills might do!

These are the death rates per 100,000 from pneumonia from 1999-2015, which represents all of the CDC data available online. It includes death rates from Adenoviral pneumonia, Respiratory syncytial virus pneumonia, Parainfluenza virus pneumonia, Human metapneumovirus pneumonia, Other viral pneumonia, Viral pneumonia, unspecified, Pneumonia due to Streptococcus pneumoniae, Pneumonia due to Haemophilus influenzae, Pneumonia due to Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pneumonia due to Pseudomonas, Pneumonia due to staphylococcus, Pneumonia due to streptococcus, group B, Pneumonia due to other streptococci, Pneumonia due to Escherichia coli, Pneumonia due to other aerobic Gram-negative bacteria, Pneumonia due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Other bacterial pneumonia, Bacterial pneumonia, unspecified, Chlamydial pneumonia, Pneumonia due to other specified infectious organisms, Bronchopneumonia, unspecified, Lobar pneumonia, unspecified, Hypostatic pneumonia, unspecified, Other pneumonia, organism unspecified, and Pneumonia, unspecified.

peacegirl, what do you notice about the chart? What do you notice about the trend? peacegirl, what do you think about your source's statement that "I can't see where there has been any decline in deaths from pneumonia?"

And peacegirl, critically analyze the following statement offered by your own source: "if the pneumonia vaccines work, deaths from the disease should be dropping".

Now, peacegirl, look at deaths from pneumonia over the years - they are dropping!

peacegirl, what do you conclude from this, based on your own source?

ETA: Hey, let's limit this to pneumonia deaths attributed to Streptococcus pneumoniae! Here are number of deaths per year and population in a single plot:

peacegirl, do you see how deaths have decreased by more than 50% even as population has increased? peacegirl, why didn't you do this basic due diligence?
If you were capable of doing due diligence, you would know that. But you're not, so you don't.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-29-2017), But (04-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 12:19 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

It seems that one of peacegirl's anti-vax deities, holistic women's mental health psychiatrist1 Kelly Brogan, is also into homebirth quackery. It's alway enjoyable seeking these hucksters get wrecked.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-29-2017), But (04-29-2017), ChuckF (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 12:21 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Your quacks are liars.
They are indeed. However, I'm sure their lies were "justified," just as all of peacegirl's have been.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-29-2017), ChuckF (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
It seems that one of peacegirl's anti-vax deities, holistic women's mental health psychiatrist1 Kelly Brogan, is also into homebirth quackery. It's alway enjoyable seeking these hucksters get wrecked.

She's not a huckster and I don't believe her intention is to make money first and foremost. Moreover I don't have to agree with everything somebody believes in to agree with some things. I would never advocate a home birth. There are many hospitals allowing midwives to deliver with backup in case anything goes wrong. That's the best of both worlds.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 04-29-2017, 08:16 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
On the plus side, Dr. David Brownstein self-identifies as Jewish and is probably not a holocaust denier.
I'm Jewish and I'm blamed for being a Holocaust denier by Maturin and others just because I quoted a vaccine article from Holocaust deniers. I guess through association. Very scientific! :giggle:
Ermmm... you mean you habitually quote holocaust deniers. In fact, you seem to have an uncanny ability to find the most objectionable, unreliable sources possible, again and again.

If this were a serious venue for a discussion on vaccines, I would seriously suspect you of being a piece of software designed by big pharma to discredit anti-vaccine advocates by handily associating them with the most objectionable and patently untrustworthy sources on the entire internet.

A piece of software that diligently scours the internet seeking out the most rabid anti-semites, the most scientifically illiterate crackpots, the most mercenary quacks and loons from fringes so distant that flat earthers think they are a bit out there.

I really think it is possible you have found something you are legitimately good at, in fact.
Vivisectus, your mind is already made up. There is no discussion.
There is indeed no way to argue with these facts. But you can try to run away from them, while still pretending you had the last word.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Peacegirl, if I have cancer, which vaccine denier's cure is most effective?
Depends - for cancer of the colon, bleach enemas are definitely the way to go. And it will cure your autism too!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), ChuckF (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Like they keep saying to me, how do you know these graphs haven't been doctored?
So:

Graphs based on data from the CDC: suspect! How do you know it has not been doctored!

But whatever some quack or scientifically illiterate internet loon says? Food for thought!

Also: especially fun that she thinks a graph can be doctored.

:awesome:
Thanks, from:
Old 04-29-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
On the plus side, Dr. David Brownstein self-identifies as Jewish and is probably not a holocaust denier.
I'm Jewish and I'm blamed for being a Holocaust denier by Maturin and others just because I quoted a vaccine article from Holocaust deniers. I guess through association. Very scientific! :giggle:
Ermmm... you mean you habitually quote holocaust deniers. In fact, you seem to have an uncanny ability to find the most objectionable, unreliable sources possible, again and again.

If this were a serious venue for a discussion on vaccines, I would seriously suspect you of being a piece of software designed by big pharma to discredit anti-vaccine advocates by handily associating them with the most objectionable and patently untrustworthy sources on the entire internet.

A piece of software that diligently scours the internet seeking out the most rabid anti-semites, the most scientifically illiterate crackpots, the most mercenary quacks and loons from fringes so distant that flat earthers think they are a bit out there.

I really think it is possible you have found something you are legitimately good at, in fact.
Interesting how you object to the sources I have quoted and immediately rush to judgment. If you look through the articles I have posted, many come from legitimate researchers, doctors, and prestigious newspapers (all of whom are quickly dismissed as being quacks by the same unscrupulous tactics). You people are the ones cherry picking. Trust me, I've got your number. :giggle: It is true that I found articles, especially in the beginning of my search, that came from sources with questionable intentions. That does not make the articles incorrect. All you are doing is purposely conflating fact with fiction and throwing them all into the same pot. After this ruse, it's a skip and a hop to look squeaky clean. Your motivation isn't so pure Vivisectus!

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-29-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text. I reject your Corrupted Text, because it is Corrupt. I interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime. You should know this by now.

Anyway, peacegirl, your fucking retarded Newsmax article is fucking retarded. Your quacks are liars. It takes a couple of minutes to demonstrate that:
Quote:
peacegirl, you are booked for not doing your due diligence!
Quote:
Dr. Brownstein checked records for pneumonia rates in the United States published by the Centers for Disease Control. Theoretically, if the pneumonia vaccines work, deaths from the disease should be dropping. "When I looked at the CDC's records for pneumonia, I can't see where there has been any decline in deaths from pneumonia."
Setting aside the iffy premise, peacegirl, did you check to see if that is true? Did you check to see if CDC records for deaths from pneumonia show any decline in pneumonia death rates?

Because peacegirl, I did!

peacegirl, would you like to guess what the results are?

Here they are!

Here is the plot, reproduced here so you don't actually have to click on a link and read data, like someone with some critical analysis skills might do!

These are the death rates per 100,000 from pneumonia from 1999-2015, which represents all of the CDC data available online. It includes death rates from Adenoviral pneumonia, Respiratory syncytial virus pneumonia, Parainfluenza virus pneumonia, Human metapneumovirus pneumonia, Other viral pneumonia, Viral pneumonia, unspecified, Pneumonia due to Streptococcus pneumoniae, Pneumonia due to Haemophilus influenzae, Pneumonia due to Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pneumonia due to Pseudomonas, Pneumonia due to staphylococcus, Pneumonia due to streptococcus, group B, Pneumonia due to other streptococci, Pneumonia due to Escherichia coli, Pneumonia due to other aerobic Gram-negative bacteria, Pneumonia due to Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Other bacterial pneumonia, Bacterial pneumonia, unspecified, Chlamydial pneumonia, Pneumonia due to other specified infectious organisms, Bronchopneumonia, unspecified, Lobar pneumonia, unspecified, Hypostatic pneumonia, unspecified, Other pneumonia, organism unspecified, and Pneumonia, unspecified.

peacegirl, what do you notice about the chart? What do you notice about the trend? peacegirl, what do you think about your source's statement that "I can't see where there has been any decline in deaths from pneumonia?"

And peacegirl, critically analyze the following statement offered by your own source: "if the pneumonia vaccines work, deaths from the disease should be dropping".

Now, peacegirl, look at deaths from pneumonia over the years - they are dropping!

peacegirl, what do you conclude from this, based on your own source?

ETA: Hey, let's limit this to pneumonia deaths attributed to Streptococcus pneumoniae! Here are number of deaths per year and population in a single plot:

peacegirl, do you see how deaths have decreased by more than 50% even as population has increased? peacegirl, why didn't you do this basic due diligence?
If you were capable of doing due diligence, you would know that. But you're not, so you don't.
chuck, how do you know that your graphs are perfect, and anyone who disagrees with you is a quack?

chuck, why didn't you do your basic due diligence? If you were capable of doing due diligence, you would know that. But you're not, so you don't.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/brian...2348633800049/

Old 04-29-2017, 02:35 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
chuck, how do you know that your graphs are perfect, and anyone who disagrees with you is a quack?
Well, peacegirl, I'm glad you asked. I know that because I can read. Like, you can click through to the CDC page and actually read the underlying dataset. It's the same data that your idiot source lied about - you uncritically embraced that lie. I know you didn't actually click through and read the data. I did not expect you to, because I have observed you long enough to know that you would not.

If you ever once took time to actually do your due diligence and critically analyze some of the fucking retarded claims that your fucking retarded sources offer, you would see that they are lies.

But you don't do that. At first, I attributed this to the fact that you are very lazy and not very smart.

However, having observed and experimented with your mind for some months now, I think mainly it is because of your basic cognitive deficiency: you are literally incapable of perceiving anything that conflicts with your pre-existing views. Even when it is in front of you in plain English.

I have found very entertaining uses for this in my Revolution in Thought thread, but outside of that, this makes you an ideal mark for various hucksters, con-men and frauds. You will believe literally anything, without factual basis or any kind of evidence, as long as it affirms what you already believe. You have no capacity to think about it yourself or do further research that may reveal the many fucking retarded lies that you believe. Even if you weren't quite so lazy and dull-witted, and actually attempted to do this due diligence and perform some critical analysis, I don't think you would be capable of perceiving the results.

Last edited by ChuckF; 04-29-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), But (04-29-2017), The Lone Ranger (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Well, peacegirl, I'm glad you asked. I know that because I can read. Like, you can click through to the CDC page and actually read the underlying dataset. It's the same data that your idiot source lied about - you uncritically embraced that lie. I know you didn't actually click through and read the data. I did not expect you to, because I have observed you long enough to know that you would not.
No one lied chuck. Your graph doesn't detail anything. It's a very slick overview to give the impression that pneumonia vaccines have no downside. I don't believe this for a second, especially for pregnant women and the elderly. There are risks and benefits that have to be teased out by the individual or family, not by government. America has become a gestapo when it comes to vaccines. It is the antithesis of what America stands for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck
If you ever once took time to actually do your due diligence and critically analyze some of the fucking retarded claims that your fucking retarded sources offer, you would see that they are lies.
I think the same goes for you chuck. It works both ways. You have not taken the time to even wonder if the questions people have regarding the safety of the vaccine schedule has any merit at all. You immediately throw people under the bus who are caring, if not more caring, than you are about the health and safety of our world.

Quote:
But you don't do that. At first, I attributed this to the fact that you are very lazy and not very smart.
I don't give a damn how you label me. That's just another one of your sleazy tactics. It ain't workin chuck.

Quote:
However, having observed and and experimented with your mind for some months now, I think mainly it is because of your basic cognitive deficiency: you are literally incapable of perceiving anything that conflicts with your pre-existing views. Even when it is in front of you in plain English.
Hello? Anyone home? This is exactly your MO, but you are blind.

Quote:
I have found very entertaining uses for this in my Revolution in Thought thread, but outside of that, this makes you an ideal mark for various hucksters, con-men and frauds. You will believe literally anything, without factual basis or any kind of evidence, as long as it affirms what you already believe. You have no capacity to think about it yourself or do further research that may reveal the many fucking retarded lies that you believe. Even if you weren't quite lazy and dull-witted, and actually attempted to do this due diligence and perform some critical analysis, I don't think you would be capable of perceiving the results.
I am not gullible or an ideal mark for hucksters, con-men and frauds. I was always taught to take everything with a grain of salt. That's how I operate. It's interesting to note that you are afraid to discuss my father's book with his daughter. It's so funny to me. Who the hell knows what stories you're concocting? Do you realize you have never earnestly asked one legitimate question regarding these principles? It really doesn't matter; I am not depending on you or the few participants who have it out for me for approval. So if you think I'm so dim-witted, then stop following me around. I am not that tantalyzing, trust me. Come to think about it, maybe I am. :D

Old 04-29-2017, 02:53 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
No one lied chuck. Your graph doesn't detail anything. It's a very slick overview to give the impression that pneumonia vaccines have no downside.
peacegirl, what are you even talking about? This graph does precisely one thing: it shows that your fucking retarded source was lying!

Quote:
peacegirl, I have presented the CDC's records for pneumonia. There has clearly been a decline in deaths from pneumonia. Your fucking retarded source was lying. Being the ignorant rube that you are, you fell for it and continue to fall for it, because doing otherwise would require you to perceive something that conflicts what what you already believe, and you are incapable of doing so.
Quote:
I am not gullible or an ideal mark for hucksters, con-men and frauds.
Perhaps this is true - you are not the ideal mark because you are poor. The best marks are the ones with money. Most of the time that requires going to work.
Quote:
I was always taught to take everything with a grain of salt. That's how I operate. That being said, it's interesting that you are afraid to discuss my father's book with his daughter. It's so funny to me. Who the hell knows what lies you're concocting? Do you realize you have never earnestly asked one legitimate question regarding these principles? It really doesn't matter; I am not depending on you or the few participants who have it out for me for approval. So if you think I'm so dim-witted, then stop following me around. I am not that tantalyzing, trust me. Come to think about it, maybe I am.
peacegirl, it is good that you do not rely on me for approval, because you will not get it - I do not approve of your Corrupted Text or the malignant cancer of your Corruptions that has for years eaten away at the Authentic Text. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, and I therefore reject your Corrupted Text; I will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), But (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No one lied chuck. Your graph doesn't detail anything. It's a very slick overview to give the impression that pneumonia vaccines have no downside.
peacegirl, what are you even talking about? This graph does precisely one thing: it shows that your fucking retarded source was lying!

Quote:
peacegirl, I have presented the CDC's records for pneumonia. There has clearly been a decline in deaths from pneumonia. Your fucking retarded source was lying. Being the ignorant rube that you are, you fell for it and continue to fall for it, because doing otherwise would require you to perceive something that conflicts what what you already believe, and you are incapable of doing so.
Where are the controlled studies in the elderly (50 and older) that show a marked decline in all types of pneumococcal pneumonia using Prevnar 13?

"It can be more serious than you think," says a brochure handed out at doctors' offices across the United States. "And you may be at risk." The brochure is for Prevar 13, a vaccine designed to protect against 13 strains of pneumococcal pneumonia. People as young as 50 are at risk, it continues as it urges immunization for adults 50 years and older, and for children six weeks to five years of age. But even the brochure that advocates vaccination admits, "There have been no controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13."

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Headli.../19/id/510814/

Old 04-29-2017, 03:05 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Where are the controlled studies in the elderly (50 and older) that show a marked decline in all types of pneumococcal pneumonia using Prevnar 13?
Well, peacegirl, let's use this as an opportunity to work on your due diligence and critical analysis skills!

peacegirl, let's say that you wanted to find out whether there had been any controlled studies in the elderly (50 and older) that show a marked decline in pneumococcal pneumonia using Prevnar 13.

Instead of uncritically accepting your fucking retarded source, where might you go look to find out if what your fucking retarded source is saying is actually true? What might you search for?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), But (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No he was not.

Quote:
Quote:
That is YOU in a nutshell. Stop projecting your failures onto me. :laugh:
Quote:
I am not gullible or an ideal mark for hucksters, con-men and frauds.
Quote:
Perhaps this is true - you are not the ideal mark because you are poor. The best marks are the ones with money. Most of the time that requires going to work.
OMG, now you're cloning Maturin. What does my job history have to do with the price of eggs chuck? Never mind. You're using the same worn out tactics that are failing. You realize that, don't you?
Quote:
I was always taught to take everything with a grain of salt. That's how I operate. That being said, it's interesting that you are afraid to discuss my father's book with his daughter. It's so funny to me. Who the hell knows what lies you're concocting? Do you realize you have never earnestly asked one legitimate question regarding these principles? It really doesn't matter; I am not depending on you or the few participants who have it out for me for approval. So if you think I'm so dim-witted, then stop following me around. I am not that tantalyzing, trust me. Come to think about it, maybe I am.
Quote:
peacegirl, it is good that you do not rely on me for approval, because you will not get it
You are an egotist. I have nothing to talk to you about because this book is far beyond the framework of your ability. You are not the one that would ever be assigned to study this work because it conflicts with what you already believe. Sound familiar chum? :giggle:
Quote:
I do not approve of your Corrupted Text or the malignant cancer of your Corruptions that has for years eaten away at the Authentic Text. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, and I therefore reject your Corrupted Text; I will interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.
If you compared my book to his books, you would see that there is nothing I wrote that changes or alters the basic concepts in any way. You are nitpicking, using small changes in sentence structure or changing molecules to photons. For that reason you call my version corrupt. I wouldn't even be able to get my version copyrighted because there are no major changes. Do you understand that? Of course not. You don't want to understand. It is very well written and clarifies many important points. As I said, my father would be applauding. :yup:

Old 04-29-2017, 03:15 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
No he was not.
Of course he was, peacegirl - there is the data that shows he was lying, right where anyone can see it. Anyone who is capable of seeing it, that is.
Quote:
If you compared my book to his books, you would see that there is nothing I wrote that changes or alters the basic concepts in any way. You are nitpicking, using small changes in sentence structure or changing molecules to photons. For that reason you call my version corrupt. I wouldn't even be able to get my version copyrighted because there are no major changes. Do you understand that? Of course not. You don't want to understand. It is very well written and clarifies many important points. As I said, my father would be applauding. :yup:
peacegirl, I reject your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt. It has no value because it is Corrupt. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text; I interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.
Thanks, from:
Old 04-29-2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No he was not.
Quote:
Of course he was, peacegirl - there is the data that shows he was lying, right where anyone can see it. Anyone who is capable of seeing it, that is.
Wow is this revealing. Srsly, what is your problem. Can't you read?

"It can be more serious than you think," says a brochure handed out at doctors' offices across the United States. "And you may be at risk." The brochure is for Prevar 13, a vaccine designed to protect against 13 strains of pneumococcal pneumonia. People as young as 50 are at risk, it continues as it urges immunization for adults 50 years and older, and for children six weeks to five years of age. But even the brochure that advocates vaccination admits, "There have been no controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13."

Quote:
Quote:
peacegirl, I reject your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt. It has no value because it is Corrupt. I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text; I interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.
Sorry, but you've lost it. :sadcheer:

Old 04-29-2017, 03:52 PM
Mayor of Mayonnaise

The Price of Eggs
A Poem by Peacegirl (as written by Flo)

America has become a gestapo :disnut:
When it comes to vaccines.
It is the antithesis
Of what America stands for. :eagletear:
ChuckF throws all people
Under the bus
Who are caring.
I donít give a damn
How you label me.
Hello? Anyone home?
OMG now
Youíre cloning Maturin.
What does my job history
Have to do
With the price of eggs? :egg: :egg:
Never mind.
You are an egotist.
Sound familiar, chum?
Sorry, but
Youíve lost it.
Angakuk (04-30-2017), ChuckF (04-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 03:57 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Wow is this revealing. Srsly, what is your problem. Can't you read?

peacegirl, I see that your fucking retarded source says that, but - and this is the key difference between us - I do not uncritically accept your fucking retarded source's statement as being true. Rather, I conduct a critical analysis and do due diligence!

peacegirl, it took me 34 seconds to find three (3) different data sets that show that have been controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13. There are more; those are just the ones I found in 34 seconds.

However, peacegirl, I am an expert in this field and accustomed to conducting critical analyses and doing due diligence. I cannot expect the same of you, as you have never done this before in your life.

So, peacegirl, let's return to the teaching moment!

peacegirl, let's say that you wanted to find out whether there had been any controlled studies in the elderly (50 and older) that show a marked decline in pneumococcal pneumonia using Prevnar 13.

Instead of uncritically accepting your fucking retarded source, where might you go look to find out if what your fucking retarded source is saying is actually true? What might you search for?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), But (04-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 04:44 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
I would never advocate a home birth.
Harridans who live alone typically come to view themselves as the center of the universe, and you're no different. No one asked for you views on home birth, and no one cares, yet you told us anyway. I wonder why. :chin:

A person all wrapped up in herself makes a very small package. Once again, peacegirl, the sun does not shine out of your public funds thieving ass. :nope:

Thanks, from:
Old 04-29-2017, 05:02 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Quote:
But even the brochure that advocates vaccination admits, "There have been no controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13."
Didn't we already cover this?
Prevnar 13 is Prevnar 7+6. Prevnar 7 has been tested and found effective so Prevnar 7+6 got fast tracked being as over half of it is Prevnar 7 but being a new product still had to go through tests eventually.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), But (04-29-2017), ChuckF (04-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 05:11 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
peacegirl, I have presented the CDC's records for pneumonia. There has clearly been a decline in deaths from pneumonia. Your fucking retarded source was lying.
Personally, I don't see the problem. Dr. Brownstein says that if the pneumonia vaccines work, deaths from the disease should be dropping. The CDC data clearly and unequivocally show that pneumonia deaths are in fact dropping, even though population numbers are on the rise. Thus, by Dr. Brownstein's own criterion, pneumonia vaccines work. :yup:

When Brownstein claims that he reviewed CDC records and "can't see where there has been any decline in deaths from pneumonia," he may indeed be lying. Then again, maybe he's just extraordinarily stupid. :shrug:

Point is, the CDC data clearly and unequivocally show that pneumonia deaths are in fact dropping, even though population numbers are on the rise. Thus, by Dr. Brownstein's own criterion, pneumonia vaccines work. :yup:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), Ari (04-29-2017), ChuckF (04-29-2017), The Man (04-29-2017)
Old 04-29-2017, 10:17 PM

This article discusses the side effects in a small percentage of children receiving Prevnar 13. This knowledge would need to be weighed against the potential benefits.

Prevenar 13 Pneumococcal Vaccine Damned in Belgian Media Reports - AGE OF AUTISM

Old 04-29-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
I would never advocate a home birth.
Harridans who live alone typically come to view themselves as the center of the universe, and you're no different. No one asked for you views on home birth, and no one cares, yet you told us anyway. I wonder why. :chin:

A person all wrapped up in herself makes a very small package. Once again, peacegirl, the sun does not shine out of your public funds thieving ass. :nope:
You know what you were doing. As usual you were making an attempt to use Kelly Brogan's stance on home birth to to make me, through association, look bad. You're such a jerk!

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle