Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6551  
Old 04-29-2017, 11:24 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, it took me 34 seconds to find three (3) different data sets that show that have been controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13. There are more; those are just the ones I found in 34 seconds.

However, peacegirl, I am an expert in this field and accustomed to conducting critical analyses and doing due diligence. I cannot expect the same of you, as you have never done this before in your life.

So, peacegirl, let's return to the teaching moment!

peacegirl, let's say that you wanted to find out whether there had been any controlled studies in the elderly (50 and older) that show a marked decline in pneumococcal pneumonia using Prevnar 13.

Instead of uncritically accepting your fucking retarded source, where might you go look to find out if what your fucking retarded source is saying is actually true? What might you search for?
peacegirl, no thoughts on where to begin? No notions on how one might go about conducting due diligence on your fucking retarded source? No ideas on how one might critically analyze your fucking retarded source's statement?

peacegirl, do you once again need help from me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6552  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:29 AM
Basset Hound's Avatar
Basset Hound Basset Hound is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: The Dog House
Gender: Male
Posts: XXXVIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination. Make sure your children are vaccinated against communicable diseases including measles. Ignore the anti-vaxxer quacks
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), But (04-30-2017), specious_reasons (04-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017), Vivisectus (04-30-2017)
  #6553  
Old 04-30-2017, 09:14 AM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCCXVII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
On the plus side, Dr. David Brownstein self-identifies as Jewish and is probably not a holocaust denier.
I'm Jewish and I'm blamed for being a Holocaust denier by Maturin and others just because I quoted a vaccine article from Holocaust deniers. I guess through association. Very scientific! :giggle:
Ermmm... you mean you habitually quote holocaust deniers. In fact, you seem to have an uncanny ability to find the most objectionable, unreliable sources possible, again and again.

If this were a serious venue for a discussion on vaccines, I would seriously suspect you of being a piece of software designed by big pharma to discredit anti-vaccine advocates by handily associating them with the most objectionable and patently untrustworthy sources on the entire internet.

A piece of software that diligently scours the internet seeking out the most rabid anti-semites, the most scientifically illiterate crackpots, the most mercenary quacks and loons from fringes so distant that flat earthers think they are a bit out there.

I really think it is possible you have found something you are legitimately good at, in fact.
Interesting how you object to the sources I have quoted and immediately rush to judgment. If you look through the articles I have posted, many come from legitimate researchers, doctors, and prestigious newspapers (all of whom are quickly dismissed as being quacks by the same unscrupulous tactics). You people are the ones cherry picking. Trust me, I've got your number. :giggle: It is true that I found articles, especially in the beginning of my search, that came from sources with questionable intentions. That does not make the articles incorrect. All you are doing is purposely conflating fact with fiction and throwing them all into the same pot. After this ruse, it's a skip and a hop to look squeaky clean. Your motivation isn't so pure Vivisectus!
:lol:

You just quoted another one, a few posts ago. So are you telling me you are still "at the beginning of your search" now?

And where are these "legitimate researchers, doctors, and prestigious newspapers" you are talking about? Let's have them, and we will have a good look at them. You pick one to start with.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), But (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6554  
Old 04-30-2017, 10:37 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
On the plus side, Dr. David Brownstein self-identifies as Jewish and is probably not a holocaust denier.
I'm Jewish and I'm blamed for being a Holocaust denier by Maturin and others just because I quoted a vaccine article from Holocaust deniers. I guess through association. Very scientific! :giggle:
Ermmm... you mean you habitually quote holocaust deniers. In fact, you seem to have an uncanny ability to find the most objectionable, unreliable sources possible, again and again.

If this were a serious venue for a discussion on vaccines, I would seriously suspect you of being a piece of software designed by big pharma to discredit anti-vaccine advocates by handily associating them with the most objectionable and patently untrustworthy sources on the entire internet.

A piece of software that diligently scours the internet seeking out the most rabid anti-semites, the most scientifically illiterate crackpots, the most mercenary quacks and loons from fringes so distant that flat earthers think they are a bit out there.

I really think it is possible you have found something you are legitimately good at, in fact.
Interesting how you object to the sources I have quoted and immediately rush to judgment. If you look through the articles I have posted, many come from legitimate researchers, doctors, and prestigious newspapers (all of whom are quickly dismissed as being quacks by the same unscrupulous tactics). You people are the ones cherry picking. Trust me, I've got your number. :giggle: It is true that I found articles, especially in the beginning of my search, that came from sources with questionable intentions. That does not make the articles incorrect. All you are doing is purposely conflating fact with fiction and throwing them all into the same pot. After this ruse, it's a skip and a hop to look squeaky clean. Your motivation isn't so pure Vivisectus!
:lol:

You just quoted another one, a few posts ago. So are you telling me you are still "at the beginning of your search" now?

And where are these "legitimate researchers, doctors, and prestigious newspapers" you are talking about? Let's have them, and we will have a good look at them. You pick one to start with.
I'm not going to point out all of the researchers that the majority in this forum have referred to as quacks. Labeling people makes it easy to ignore anything they have to say. Because the Huffington Post will give both sides, you all will put this source down by calling it a blog, not worthy of your time and attention. Only newspapers like the New York Times have no biases. :rolleyes: That's the MO people use in here. It can easily be seen by anyone who is the least bit objective. The bottom line: if there are risks, there must be a choice without penalty.

http://myvaccinelawyer.com/2016-2017...accine-safety/
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-30-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6555  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:07 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I'm not going to point out all of the researchers that the majority in this forum have referred to as quacks. Labeling people makes it easy to ignore anything they have to say. Because the Huffington Post will give both sides, you all will put this source down by calling it a blog, not worthy of your time and attention.

2016-2017 Flu Season - Important Issues in Vaccine Safety - Vaccine Injury Lawyers | Vaccine Injury Compensation Law Firm, Muller Brazil
Uh, peacegirl, that is literally an advertisement.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), But (04-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6556  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:08 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, it took me 34 seconds to find three (3) different data sets that show that have been controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13. There are more; those are just the ones I found in 34 seconds.

However, peacegirl, I am an expert in this field and accustomed to conducting critical analyses and doing due diligence. I cannot expect the same of you, as you have never done this before in your life.

So, peacegirl, let's return to the teaching moment!

peacegirl, let's say that you wanted to find out whether there had been any controlled studies in the elderly (50 and older) that show a marked decline in pneumococcal pneumonia using Prevnar 13.

Instead of uncritically accepting your fucking retarded source, where might you go look to find out if what your fucking retarded source is saying is actually true? What might you search for?
peacegirl, no thoughts on where to begin? No notions on how one might go about conducting due diligence on your fucking retarded source? No ideas on how one might critically analyze your fucking retarded source's statement?

peacegirl, do you once again need help from me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text?
No interest in doing your due diligence, peacegirl? No desire to conduct your own critical analysis, peacegirl? Yeah, I figured - you've got your cognitive disability to blame :yup: peacegirl, do you think there's a way you could monetize being literally unable to perceive information that conflicts with your pre-existing beliefs? Like would your disability bump up the SSI check or anything?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6557  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:11 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Skull Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, it took me 34 seconds to find three (3) different data sets that show that have been controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13. There are more; those are just the ones I found in 34 seconds.

However, peacegirl, I am an expert in this field and accustomed to conducting critical analyses and doing due diligence. I cannot expect the same of you, as you have never done this before in your life.

So, peacegirl, let's return to the teaching moment!

peacegirl, let's say that you wanted to find out whether there had been any controlled studies in the elderly (50 and older) that show a marked decline in pneumococcal pneumonia using Prevnar 13.

Instead of uncritically accepting your fucking retarded source, where might you go look to find out if what your fucking retarded source is saying is actually true? What might you search for?
peacegirl, no thoughts on where to begin? No notions on how one might go about conducting due diligence on your fucking retarded source? No ideas on how one might critically analyze your fucking retarded source's statement?

peacegirl, do you once again need help from me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text?
No interest in doing your due diligence, peacegirl? No desire to conduct your own critical analysis, peacegirl? Yeah, I figured :yup:
Yes, sometimes paid adverisements are more honest and forthcoming than other means. :surprise:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (04-30-2017)
  #6558  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:15 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Yes, sometimes paid adverisements are more honest and forthcoming than other means. :surprise:
peacegirl, you have just given me a great idea re: your Corrupted Text! It will take me little while to arrange, using the system for my gain. You'll know it when you see it.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6559  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:20 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Yes, sometimes paid adverisements are more honest and forthcoming than other means. :surprise:
peacegirl, you have just given me a great idea re: your Corrupted Text! It will take me little while to arrange, using the system for my gain. You'll know it when you see it.
.

Thank you for admitting your motive. You won't win Chuck, no matter how distorted your effort to discredit me becomes.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6560  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:26 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Thank you for admitting your motive.
peacegirl, my motive has always been clear: I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, and I seek to interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime! I reject your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6561  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:48 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Thank you for admitting your motive.
peacegirl, my motive has always been clear: I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, and I seek to interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime! I reject your Corrupted Text because it is Corrupt.
chuck, have you forgotten that we are in the vaccine thread?

chuck, you can't be that oblivious, or can you? :eek:

chuck, it is quite obvious, by any objective observer, that you're not interested in vaccines.

chuck, you're using this thread as a means to weasel your way into discussing the revolution in thought thread.

chuck, your effort to use this thread to discredit my critical thinking skills in regard to my father's discovery, has failed. :biglaugh:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6562  
Old 04-30-2017, 01:56 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
chuck, have you forgotten that we are in the vaccine thread? You can't be that oblivious. It is quite obvious, by any objective observer, that you're not interested in vaccines. You're using this thread as a means to weasel your way into discussing the revolution in thought thread. Anyone who is objective can see this. :biglaugh:
:lol: peacegirl, you have it exactly backwards - my Revolution in Thought thread is a direct result of this one. Wait, peacegirl, have you seriously not known that for all this time? How could you not know that? EVERYONE KNEW THAT. I came right out and said it!

(lol, I know - because you are cognitively incapable of perceiving information that conflicts with your pre-existing beliefs)
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6563  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:01 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
chuck, have you forgotten that we are in the vaccine thread? You can't be that oblivious. It is quite obvious, by any objective observer, that you're not interested in vaccines. You're using this thread as a means to weasel your way into discussing the revolution in thought thread. Anyone who is objective can see this. :biglaugh:
:lol: peacegirl, you have it exactly backwards - my Revolution in Thought thread is a direct result of this one. Wait, peacegirl, have you seriously not known that for all this time? How could you not know that? EVERYONE KNEW THAT. I came right out and said it!

(lol, I know - because you are cognitively incapable of perceiving information that conflicts with your pre-existing beliefs)
chuck, your effort to save your ass has failed! You are no more the true steward of my father's discovery than I am of the true steward of Edison :giggle:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6564  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:06 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

But seriously, peacegirl - it has never occurred to you, over all these months, that the fact that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text has something to do with this thread? Never even an inkling?

peacegirl, I have a pretty hard time believing that, even from you.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6565  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:14 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
But seriously, peacegirl - it has never occurred to you, over all these months, that the fact that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text has something to do with this thread? Never even an inkling?

peacegirl, I have a pretty hard time believing that, even from you.
All I can do is now is laugh at your vacuous comments that are devoid of any content. :lmao:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6566  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:18 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, I explained it in this very thread! In plain English - I guess maybe you did not see it because it was invisible to you because of your cognitive disability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Years ago, Isaac Asimov described why he refused to "debate" Creationists.
"Any good Creationist 'debater' can come up with more lies and bad logic in 5 minutes than even the most knowledgable scientist can refute in an hour. And if he is backed into a corner, the Creationist will immediately move the goalposts. Therefore, it is a waste of time to try to debate such a person, since he doesn't care whether or not what he's saying is true, but only that it serves his purposes."*

Attempting to "debate" peacegirl is exactly the same experience.


*I don't have the exact quote at hand, so I'm going from memory.
If it isn't completely self-evident, this is the precise reason why it's so much fun for me to engage peacegirl in the person of the True Steward of the Authentic Text. After she makes it clear that she has no interest in facts or data or anything like that and seeks to limit the discourse to anything that confirms her pre-existing biases (maybe sweeping in a little Holocaust denial in the process), I figure, ok, let's leave facts behind; peacegirl doesn't care about them. But what does she claim care about? Her Corrupted Text, that's what.

And from there, I can simply take the peacegirl approach, and make up my own reality. Because it is all nonsense babble, there are no facts to constrain us. The goal is simply to out-peacegirl peacegirl on her own turf. And I have to admit: it is pretty fun.

Though, sometimes I worry that it might get kind of old, but then I remember that the handful of people who even pay attention to these threads are old pros who've been giving ye olde efferent vision the time of day for years now, so I hope it doesn't get too tiresome for you guys.
I was hardly subtle. Seriously, you never even had an inkling?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), Pan Narrans (04-30-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-30-2017), The Lone Ranger (04-30-2017)
  #6567  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:42 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Alert Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, I explained it in this very thread! In plain English - I guess maybe you did not see it because it was invisible to you because of your cognitive disability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Years ago, Isaac Asimov described why he refused to "debate" Creationists.
"Any good Creationist 'debater' can come up with more lies and bad logic in 5 minutes than even the most knowledgable scientist can refute in an hour. And if he is backed into a corner, the Creationist will immediately move the goalposts. Therefore, it is a waste of time to try to debate such a person, since he doesn't care whether or not what he's saying is true, but only that it serves his purposes."*
This is such bullshit. I think deep down you know it is but could never admit it. This is why you keep coming back. It's so easy to compare anyone you so choose with the Creationist theory, and always come out right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Attempting to "debate" peacegirl is exactly the same experience.
Great cop-out for being unable to come up with one true refutation.


*I don't have the exact quote at hand, so I'm going from memory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
If it isn't completely self-evident, this is the precise reason why it's so much fun for me to engage peacegirl in the person of the True Steward of the Authentic Text. After she makes it clear that she has no interest in facts or data or anything like that and seeks to limit the discourse to anything that confirms her pre-existing biases (maybe sweeping in a little Holocaust denial in the process), I figure, ok, let's leave facts behind; peacegirl doesn't care about them. But what does she claim care about? Her Corrupted Text, that's what.[/quote"]

Where am I limiting the discourse chuck? There never was any discourse because you never gave me anything to have a discourse on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Chuck
And from there, I can simply take the peacegirl approach, and make up my own reality. Because it is all nonsense babble, there are no facts to constrain us. The goal is simply to out-peacegirl peacegirl on her own turf. And I have to admit: it is pretty fun.

Though, sometimes I worry that it might get kind of old, but then I remember that the handful of people who even pay attention to these threads are old pros who've been giving ye olde efferent vision the time of day for years now, so I hope it doesn't get too tiresome for you guys.
I was hardly subtle. Seriously, you never even had an inkling?
I'm not a creationist and I'm not a fundie. The only thing that will get old is your failure to have a real discourse due to your lack of knowledge or understanding. That's why you cannot come up with one relevant question. Not even one! :glare:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6568  
Old 04-30-2017, 02:45 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I'm not a creationist and I'm not a fundie. The only thing that will get old is your failure to have a real discourse due to your lack of knowledge or understanding. That's why you cannot come up with one relevant question. Not even one! :glare:
Yeah yeah, Boohog Corollary, Parable of the Breasts, juicy cunts, etc. etc., all that good stuff. But really - did you seriously not realize it until just this instant?

I am actually awed.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6569  
Old 04-30-2017, 03:30 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I'm not a creationist and I'm not a fundie. The only thing that will get old is your failure to have a real discourse due to your lack of knowledge or understanding. That's why you cannot come up with one relevant question. Not even one! :glare:
Yeah yeah, Boohog Corollary, Parable of the Breasts, juicy cunts, etc. etc., all that good stuff. But really - did you seriously not realize it until just this instant?

I am actually awed.
chuck, there is no basis for any real communication. You laugh at what you don't understand. This makes me realize the kind of ignorance I'm dealing with, which is hard to overcome because you're unwilling to open your mind. This has made me more determined than ever to continue on, just not here.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6570  
Old 04-30-2017, 03:58 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

:lol: Ok, goodbye again forever, peacegirl :wave:

I mean, did it never occur to you even a little in the course of my Revolution in Thought thread? Remember analogies? peacegirl:vaccines::ChuckF:Corrupted Text?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6571  
Old 04-30-2017, 04:14 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMDCCCLXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Is peacegirl leaving forever again, or is it just that this thread is now closed, such that the discussion can continue in ChuckF's A Revolution in Thought thread?
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), ChuckF (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6572  
Old 04-30-2017, 04:25 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
:lol: Ok, goodbye again forever, peacegirl :wave:

I mean, did it never occur to you even a little in the course of my Revolution in Thought thread? Remember analogies? peacegirl:vaccines::ChuckF:Corrupted Text?
Your course? This couldn't get stupider if you tried. :biglaugh:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6573  
Old 04-30-2017, 04:26 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCLXXIV
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Is peacegirl leaving forever again, or is it just that this thread is now closed, such that the discussion can continue in ChuckF's A Revolution in Thought thread?
Please go back to Chuck's course. You'll learn oodles there. :giggle:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6574  
Old 04-30-2017, 04:27 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMDCCCLXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

With a host of companies working on biotic human body parts and DARPA working to build killer robots, designing DNA vaccines to enhance human DNA is only a step away.
~ Sherri Tenpenny, another god in peacegirl's anti-vax pantheon

As one of the commenters astutely observed, no one is talking about the real threat, namely autistic killer human-robot hybrids.

Those who have been following this thread from the beginning will recognize Dr. Tenpenny as the eminently rational scientist who believes that the Sandy Hook school shooting happened and was probably the result of vaccine-induced mental illness. In that regard Dr. Tenpenny disagrees with multiple other gods in the anti-vax pantheon, who aver that Sandy Hook was either a hoax or a false flag operation designed to soften resistance when Obama came to confiscate all our firearms.
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), ChuckF (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
  #6575  
Old 04-30-2017, 04:34 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXXXV
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
:lol: Ok, goodbye again forever, peacegirl :wave:

I mean, did it never occur to you even a little in the course of my Revolution in Thought thread? Remember analogies? peacegirl:vaccines::ChuckF:Corrupted Text?
Your course?
peacegirl, eat a little something and read my post again when you've sobered up a little. You don't have to wait until you're totally sober. I know it's Sunday.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-01-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-30-2017), The Man (04-30-2017)
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (1 members and 3 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.46561 seconds with 14 queries