Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6701  
Old 05-02-2017, 11:58 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Vicious vaccine culture war now being waged against informed, intelligent Americans who seek to protect their children from deadly side effects - NaturalNews.com
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6702  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:21 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXVIII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Einstein Is Right About General Relativity - Again
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-03-2017)
  #6703  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:27 AM
chunksmediocrites's Avatar
chunksmediocrites chunksmediocrites is offline
ne plus ultraviolet
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCML
Images: 294
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Sunday I took our 12-year-old son who has ASD to an Autism Walk- our first. We saw lots of other families there, including the family across the street from my mother-in-law, whose adult son has ASD. Numerous local organizations and autism support workers were there, including one of the ABA therapy providers that work with our son.

No one I interacted with at this event blamed vaccines for their child's condition. No t-shirts, posters; no flyers; none of the speakers or organizers; none of the participants.

My son had a good time on the park rides after the walk, though!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-03-2017), Ari (05-03-2017), But (05-03-2017), ChuckF (05-03-2017), Pan Narrans (05-03-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-03-2017), The Man (05-03-2017)
  #6704  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:52 AM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunksmediocrites View Post
Sunday I took our 12-year-old son who has ASD to an Autism Walk- our first. We saw lots of other families there, including the family across the street from my mother-in-law, whose adult son has ASD. Numerous local organizations and autism support workers were there, including one of the ABA therapy providers that work with our son.

No one I interacted with at this event blamed vaccines for their child's condition. No t-shirts, posters; no flyers; none of the speakers or organizers; none of the participants.

My son had a good time on the park rides after the walk, though!
Hugs! :squeeze:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6705  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:56 AM
But's Avatar
But But is offline
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: MVXLII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Time after time, experiments have proved that Einstein's theory of general relativity, which describes the way gravity behaves, especially when dealing with high speeds and large masses.
Is that a sentence?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
The Man (05-03-2017)
  #6706  
Old 05-03-2017, 01:17 AM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXVIII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

chunks, normally I would not have to ask but I am compelled of my own free will to do so now: when you refer to your son, do you mean a literal, actual son, or is it a figurative, symbolchild who stands in for the sons of all mankind? Or both? Never can tell in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Time after time, experiments have proved that Einstein's theory of general relativity, which describes the way gravity behaves, especially when dealing with high speeds and large masses.
Is that a sentence?
:narrow: N...no? No. I'm pretty sure no.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Ari (05-03-2017), But (05-03-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-03-2017), The Man (05-03-2017)
  #6707  
Old 05-03-2017, 02:48 AM
Angakuk's Avatar
Angakuk Angakuk is offline
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Posts: MXCCCLXXXIII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?
__________________
Old Pain In The Ass says: I am on a mission from God to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable; to bring faith to the doubtful and doubt to the faithful. :shakebible:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (05-03-2017), The Man (05-03-2017)
  #6708  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:01 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Peacegirl, as ChuckF has ably pointed out, you are a morally contemptible harridan; a lackwit and a parasite. You are a vile blot on the world. Should anyone ever pay attention to your anti-vax ravings, then children would die; fortunately, as ChuckF has also correctly pointed out, no one anywhere gives a shit about you or your father. Unfortunately, however, some anti-vaxxers have gained traction and they have obtained their goal of profiting from the preventable deaths of children. They have literally murdered children, which is obviously your own goal in your benighted senescence. As you grow old in pointless irrelevance, it is obvious that you hate the young in your rage and envy at their wondrous prospects as compared with your own wasted life hawking the voluminous and vapid scribblings of your father the uneducated buffoon.

Just for you, you filthy bitch. :wave:
You know you don't give a rat's *#$* about this subject. Let's be honest for a change. You just want to use this thread to get back at me because you don't like my father's claim that the eyes are not a sense organ and that time is not a 4th dimension. And you don't like the fact that your compatibilist free will is a sham and that your entire world view is based on lies. Sorry David, but you won't be able to visit your grandfather in a time machine. For that reason, you spew this garbage about anti-vaxxers (or people who have questions about the safety of the present vaccine schedule, which is a more appropriate description) profiting from preventable deaths. You've gone bonkers! :yup:
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6709  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:26 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I am saying that safety is a big deal . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
You're also saying that the standard is complete safety. That's a big deal on steroids. :)
Quote:

I'm saying that anytime there is any kind of risk, one must have a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
. . . when it comes to weighing the pros and cons of any invasive procedure.
Nah. The "invasive procedure" proviso is something you tacked on just now. :wave: Did you really think no one would notice?

In any event, safety is every bit as big a deal when it comes to non-invasive activities, yes?
Of course safety is important in any activity, but when it is invasive (when something is being injected into the body) one has to think long and hard whether what they are doing (which is a voluntary action) could possibly cause more harm than good. The weight of responsibility is heavy because if something should go wrong, everyone involved would have to bear some of that responsibility. Can you imagine being responsible for mandating a vaccine (or else no public school or any public services) and the child regresses into severe autism? No wonder they try to show no correlation and don't want to hear a mother's cry of desperation when she testifies that her child was healthy until he got jabbed. :sadcheer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I am not beholden to the majority if I feel that what I'm being told to do could have deleterious effects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin
So why should other parents be beholden to the majority - by way of criminal sanction, no less - for deciding in good faith not to strap their children into seat belts or potentially toxic car seats? After all, everyone agrees that belts and seats are not 100% safe. :yup:
I didn't say they should be held responsible by way of criminal sanction, which would do very little anyway. What would punishment accomplish? If a child was injured or died, which could have been prevented had the parent strapped their child in, having to relive the incident would be punishment enough. Do you think fear of being punished is why parents put their children in seatbelts? Like I said, most parents are very concerned about the safety of their children and with enough demonstrations as to why this is so important, they would choose to do this, of their own free will, and in spite of the small risk of toxicity. Parents aren't stupid Maturin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
My parental instincts, along with gathering all of the information I can on the topic, will give me the ability to make the right choice on behalf of my children.
In exactly the same way, the instincts and information gathering of other parents give them the ability to make the right choice on behalf of their children with regard to seat belts and car seats. Those parents don't need "smart people" making their decisions. The government has no business making child safety choices for parents, the real experts. Mandatory seat belt and car seat legislation exemplifies tyranny of the majority, devaluing the reasonable, good-faith analyses of parents who have examined the available information and concluded that foregoing seat belts and car seats is the best choice for the safety of their children.

Right?
Your analogy doesn't work.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6710  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIV
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
I am not beholden to the majority if I feel that what I'm being told to do could have deleterious effects.
Again, this is simply not true. You are perfectly OK with seatbelt laws, because you feel there is no question that the benefit they provide outweighs the risk. If someone disagrees with that, you still feel they should be compelled to comply with these laws: you have stated that two reasons are that the majority of people think it is a good idea (you have Observed that mothers would use seatbelts anyway), and that the scientific consensus is that they are a good idea (the science is settled).

But the same applies to vaccines.

Quote:
My due diligence comes from my observations that mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young.
It seems that to you, due diligence just means wondering what your opinion is without worrying too much about what the facts are.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), But (05-03-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-03-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
  #6711  
Old 05-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIV
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young.
I am curious, what do you think an instinct is?

Is it

a) an innate, typically fixed pattern of behavior in animals in response to certain stimuli.

b) A "sixth sense" that grants knowledge in a way we do not understand.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
  #6712  
Old 05-03-2017, 01:40 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
I am not beholden to the majority if I feel that what I'm being told to do could have deleterious effects.
Again, this is simply not true. You are perfectly OK with seatbelt laws, because you feel there is no question that the benefit they provide outweighs the risk. If someone disagrees with that, you still feel they should be compelled to comply with these laws: you have stated that two reasons are that the majority of people think it is a good idea (you have Observed that mothers would use seatbelts anyway), and that the scientific consensus is that they are a good idea (the science is settled).

But the same applies to vaccines.

Quote:
My due diligence comes from my observations that mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young.
It seems that to you, due diligence just means wondering what your opinion is without worrying too much about what the facts are.
The risk/benefit profile is completely different with vaccines Vivisectus. You cannot use seatbelt use as a fair comparison. My due diligence is based on looking at the potential benefits versus the potential risks. It is not something to be taken lightly or handed over to some authority to make this serious decision for me. All you can do (meaning all anyone can do without imposing their opinion through mandates) is give me your opinion on the subject. You keep talking about facts. The human body is unique to each individual and what works for one might not work for another. How can anyone be so positive that he can tell a parent what he must do, when there is evidence that the number and combination of vaccines may be hurting our children in unexpected ways. You can't deny that there is a rise in chronic illnesses, which could be attributed to too many vaccines. Look what happened with antibiotics.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6713  
Old 05-03-2017, 01:44 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young.
I am curious, what do you think an instinct is?

Is it

a) an innate, typically fixed pattern of behavior in animals in response to certain stimuli.

b) A "sixth sense" that grants knowledge in a way we do not understand.
Instinct | Define Instinct at Dictionary.com
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6714  
Old 05-03-2017, 02:17 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXVIII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

The risk/benefit profile is completely different with death belts, peacegirl. You cannot use vaccines as a fair comparison. My due diligence is based on looking at the potential benefits versus the potential risks. It is not something to be taken lightly or handed over to some authority to make this serious decision for me. All you can do (meaning all anyone can do without imposing their opinion through mandates) is give me your opinion on the subject.

The human body is unique to each individual and what works for one might not work for another. How can anyone be so positive that he can tell a parent what he must do, when there is evidence that the use of death belts is killing our children. You can't deny that there is a rise in children dying from death belts, which could be attributed to too use of death belts. Look what happened with death seats.

peacegirl, have you even looked at the evidence?


Seat Belt Accident Lands Six-Year-Old In Hospital - Seat Belt Safety






https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818312/

SEATBELT INJURIES OF THE SPINE AND ABDOMEN

Car Accident Injuries Caused by Seat Belts | by Nolo

Seat Belt injuries in a Car accident | Can seat belts cause injury

https://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/esv/esv16/98s6w25.pdf

The Hidden Dangers of Seat Belts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10835054

Knoxville Seat Belt Injury Lawyer | Seat Belt Injuries

Seatbelt Dangers for Older Drivers

Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices | Jacoby and Meyers Law Offices

Seat Belt injuries

The Hidden Danger of Seat Belts - TIME

Can seatbelts kill you? | HowStuffWorks

WHY SEATBELTS SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON LARGE SCHOOL BUSES

Seatbelts Cause More Pedestrian And Cyclist Deaths | Libertarian News

Adult Seat Belts Don't Keep Children Safe

Little-Known Seat Belt Danger Could Be Deadly CBS Boston

Seat Belts killed these people

The Illusion of Safety

peacegirl, you say that you are interested in the potential benefits vs. the potential risks, but if you haven't reviewed all of the information, how can you possibly be informed about the potential risks of death belts??!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-03-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-03-2017)
  #6715  
Old 05-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIV
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young.
I am curious, what do you think an instinct is?

Is it

a) an innate, typically fixed pattern of behavior in animals in response to certain stimuli.

b) A "sixth sense" that grants knowledge in a way we do not understand.
Instinct | Define Instinct at Dictionary.com
That is no answer at all. What exactly do you mean when you say "mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young."?
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
  #6716  
Old 05-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIV
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The risk/benefit profile is completely different with death belts, peacegirl. You cannot use vaccines as a fair comparison. My due diligence is based on looking at the potential benefits versus the potential risks. It is not something to be taken lightly or handed over to some authority to make this serious decision for me. All you can do (meaning all anyone can do without imposing their opinion through mandates) is give me your opinion on the subject.

The human body is unique to each individual and what works for one might not work for another. How can anyone be so positive that he can tell a parent what he must do, when there is evidence that the use of death belts is killing our children. You can't deny that there is a rise in children dying from death belts, which could be attributed to too use of death belts. Look what happened with death seats.

peacegirl, have you even looked at the evidence?


Seat Belt Accident Lands Six-Year-Old In Hospital - Seat Belt Safety

Buffalo Car Accident Doctor Discusses Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

Brain Injury Caused by a Defective Seatbelt - YouTube

Car seat belt causes serious injuries *زام الامان قد يسبب اصابات خطيرة - YouTube

Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818312/

SEATBELT INJURIES OF THE SPINE AND ABDOMEN

Car Accident Injuries Caused by Seat Belts | by Nolo

Seat Belt injuries in a Car accident | Can seat belts cause injury

https://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/esv/esv16/98s6w25.pdf

The Hidden Dangers of Seat Belts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10835054

Knoxville Seat Belt Injury Lawyer | Seat Belt Injuries

Seatbelt Dangers for Older Drivers

Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices | Jacoby and Meyers Law Offices

Seat Belt injuries

The Hidden Danger of Seat Belts - TIME

Can seatbelts kill you? | HowStuffWorks

WHY SEATBELTS SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON LARGE SCHOOL BUSES

Seatbelts Cause More Pedestrian And Cyclist Deaths | Libertarian News

Adult Seat Belts Don't Keep Children Safe

Little-Known Seat Belt Danger Could Be Deadly CBS Boston

Seat Belts killed these people

The Illusion of Safety

peacegirl, you say that you are interested in the potential benefits vs. the potential risks, but if you haven't reviewed all of the information, how can you possibly be informed about the potential risks of death belts??!
Clearly there is risk involved, and since parents are the best advocates for their children's safety and they do not need smarter people to tell them what to do, should it not be up to them to decide whether they want to expose their young children to this risk, when the science is far from settled? After all, mothers have an instinct to look after their offspring. This must mean that their opinion trumps research, which can often be biased, especially when there is money involved, especially in an academic climate that has a dogmatic view of seatbelts as lifesavers.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
  #6717  
Old 05-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Vivisectus's Avatar
Vivisectus Vivisectus is offline
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: VMMCCLXXXIV
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
I am not beholden to the majority if I feel that what I'm being told to do could have deleterious effects.
Again, this is simply not true. You are perfectly OK with seatbelt laws, because you feel there is no question that the benefit they provide outweighs the risk. If someone disagrees with that, you still feel they should be compelled to comply with these laws: you have stated that two reasons are that the majority of people think it is a good idea (you have Observed that mothers would use seatbelts anyway), and that the scientific consensus is that they are a good idea (the science is settled).

But the same applies to vaccines.

Quote:
My due diligence comes from my observations that mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young.
It seems that to you, due diligence just means wondering what your opinion is without worrying too much about what the facts are.
The risk/benefit profile is completely different with vaccines Vivisectus. You cannot use seatbelt use as a fair comparison. My due diligence is based on looking at the potential benefits versus the potential risks. It is not something to be taken lightly or handed over to some authority to make this serious decision for me. All you can do (meaning all anyone can do without imposing their opinion through mandates) is give me your opinion on the subject. You keep talking about facts. The human body is unique to each individual and what works for one might not work for another. How can anyone be so positive that he can tell a parent what he must do, when there is evidence that the number and combination of vaccines may be hurting our children in unexpected ways. You can't deny that there is a rise in chronic illnesses, which could be attributed to too many vaccines. Look what happened with antibiotics.
Quote:
The risk/benefit profile is completely different with vaccines Vivisectus.
:lol:

Quote:
You cannot use seatbelt use as a fair comparison.
You keep saying that, but somehow you never get round to showing why this is.

Quote:
My due diligence is based on looking at the potential benefits versus the potential risks.
But we have already seen this is not actually the case. You never even check your own sources - and when they are exposed as either incompetent or outright lies, you simply move on to the next piece of poor information.

"Due diligence" to you equals reading stuff that seems to confirm your opinion on the internet.

Quote:
It is not something to be taken lightly or handed over to some authority to make this serious decision for me. All you can do (meaning all anyone can do without imposing their opinion through mandates) is give me your opinion on the subject. You keep talking about facts. The human body is unique to each individual and what works for one might not work for another.
And yet parents are forced to use a one-size fits all seatbelt! :lol:

Quote:
How can anyone be so positive that he can tell a parent what he must do, when there is evidence that the number and combination of vaccines may be hurting our children in unexpected ways.
Who knows what seatbelts are doing to us? And there is evidence that they may be causing risks in unexpected ways! How can you b so positive that they cannot be harmful, especially if each body is unique and what works for one person may not work for another?

Quote:
You can't deny that there is a rise in chronic illnesses, which could be attributed to too many vaccines. Look what happened with antibiotics.
It could be attributed to seatbelts. I am sure that if we plotted the rising amount of time in contact with seatbelts vs this trend in "chronic illnesses" we would see a clear correlation!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), ChuckF (05-03-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Lone Ranger (05-03-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
  #6718  
Old 05-03-2017, 05:35 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXVIII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, I just plotted the use of death belts in the US against autism prevalence in the United States. I don't know how you can continue to say that there is no risk when the trend is very clear:



peacegirl, how can you just close your eyes to the possibility that death belts are causing autism and all kinds of chronic conditions? The correlation (and therefore, in the absence of proof to the contrary, remember?) is undeniable.

Here are my data sources:

https://crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api...ication/812351
CDC | Data and Statistics | Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) | NCBDDD
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), Stephen Maturin (05-03-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
  #6719  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:08 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXVIII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, here is the chart that shows the undeniable correlation between deathbelt usage and diabetes in the United States:



Here are my sources:
https://crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api...ication/812351
U.S. Diabetes Surveillance System
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
  #6720  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:08 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The risk/benefit profile is completely different with death belts, peacegirl. You cannot use vaccines as a fair comparison. My due diligence is based on looking at the potential benefits versus the potential risks. It is not something to be taken lightly or handed over to some authority to make this serious decision for me. All you can do (meaning all anyone can do without imposing their opinion through mandates) is give me your opinion on the subject.

The human body is unique to each individual and what works for one might not work for another. How can anyone be so positive that he can tell a parent what he must do, when there is evidence that the use of death belts is killing our children. You can't deny that there is a rise in children dying from death belts, which could be attributed to too use of death belts. Look what happened with death seats.

peacegirl, have you even looked at the evidence?


Seat Belt Accident Lands Six-Year-Old In Hospital - Seat Belt Safety

Buffalo Car Accident Doctor Discusses Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

Brain Injury Caused by a Defective Seatbelt - YouTube

Car seat belt causes serious injuries *زا… ا„ا…ا† ‚د Šسبب اصابات خطŠرة - YouTube

Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818312/

SEATBELT INJURIES OF THE SPINE AND ABDOMEN

Car Accident Injuries Caused by Seat Belts | by Nolo

Seat Belt injuries in a Car accident | Can seat belts cause injury

https://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/esv/esv16/98s6w25.pdf

The Hidden Dangers of Seat Belts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10835054

Knoxville Seat Belt Injury Lawyer | Seat Belt Injuries

Seatbelt Dangers for Older Drivers

Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices | Jacoby and Meyers Law Offices

Seat Belt injuries

The Hidden Danger of Seat Belts - TIME

Can seatbelts kill you? | HowStuffWorks

WHY SEATBELTS SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON LARGE SCHOOL BUSES

Seatbelts Cause More Pedestrian And Cyclist Deaths | Libertarian News

Adult Seat Belts Don't Keep Children Safe

Little-Known Seat Belt Danger Could Be Deadly CBS Boston

Seat Belts killed these people

The Illusion of Safety

peacegirl, you say that you are interested in the potential benefits vs. the potential risks, but if you haven't reviewed all of the information, how can you possibly be informed about the potential risks of death belts??!
Clearly there is risk involved, and since parents are the best advocates for their children's safety and they do not need smarter people to tell them what to do, should it not be up to them to decide whether they want to expose their young children to this risk, when the science is far from settled? After all, mothers have an instinct to look after their offspring. This must mean that their opinion trumps research, which can often be biased, especially when there is money involved, especially in an academic climate that has a dogmatic view of seatbelts as lifesavers.
Yes Vivisectus, there are risks involved which means you cannot tell people what to do as far as how they weigh the risk/benefit ratio, even if they disagree with your error prone conclusions!
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6721  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:19 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXVIII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

The death belt companies do not even disclose the risk of death belts to parents! They do not provide any information about the risk of death belt injury, to say nothing of the undeniable mathematical scientific correlation between death belt use and diabetes and autism. How are parents supposed to make an informed decision about whether to bind their helpless child with a death belt if the risks are not even on the label???
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
  #6722  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Stephen Maturin's Avatar
Stephen Maturin Stephen Maturin is offline
Refreshingly Stupid
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Juggalonia
Posts: VMDCCCXVII
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Clearly there is risk involved, and since parents are the best advocates for their children's safety and they do not need smarter people to tell them what to do, should it not be up to them to decide whether they want to expose their young children to this risk, when the science is far from settled? After all, mothers have an instinct to look after their offspring. This must mean that their opinion trumps research, which can often be biased, especially when there is money involved, especially in an academic climate that has a dogmatic view of seatbelts as lifesavers.
Yes Vivisectus, there are risks involved which means you cannot tell people what to do as far as how they weigh the risk/benefit ratio, even if they disagree with your error prone conclusions!
So, contrary to what you wrote yesterday, mandatory seat belt and car seat legislation should in fact be repealed.

Right?
__________________
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis D. Brandeis

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017), Vivisectus (05-04-2017)
  #6723  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:38 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
The risk/benefit profile is completely different with death belts, peacegirl. You cannot use vaccines as a fair comparison. My due diligence is based on looking at the potential benefits versus the potential risks. It is not something to be taken lightly or handed over to some authority to make this serious decision for me. All you can do (meaning all anyone can do without imposing their opinion through mandates) is give me your opinion on the subject.

The human body is unique to each individual and what works for one might not work for another. How can anyone be so positive that he can tell a parent what he must do, when there is evidence that the use of death belts is killing our children. You can't deny that there is a rise in children dying from death belts, which could be attributed to too use of death belts. Look what happened with death seats.
You are sick puppy!
peacegirl, have you even looked at the evidence?


Seat Belt Accident Lands Six-Year-Old In Hospital - Seat Belt Safety

Buffalo Car Accident Doctor Discusses Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

Brain Injury Caused by a Defective Seatbelt - YouTube

Car seat belt causes serious injuries *زام الامان قد يسبب اصابات خطيرة - YouTube

Seat Belt Injuries - YouTube

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818312/

SEATBELT INJURIES OF THE SPINE AND ABDOMEN

Car Accident Injuries Caused by Seat Belts | by Nolo

Seat Belt injuries in a Car accident | Can seat belts cause injury

https://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/pdf/esv/esv16/98s6w25.pdf

The Hidden Dangers of Seat Belts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10835054

Knoxville Seat Belt Injury Lawyer | Seat Belt Injuries

Seatbelt Dangers for Older Drivers

Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices | Jacoby and Meyers Law Offices

Seat Belt injuries

The Hidden Danger of Seat Belts - TIME

Can seatbelts kill you? | HowStuffWorks

WHY SEATBELTS SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON LARGE SCHOOL BUSES

Seatbelts Cause More Pedestrian And Cyclist Deaths | Libertarian News

Adult Seat Belts Don't Keep Children Safe

Little-Known Seat Belt Danger Could Be Deadly CBS Boston

Seat Belts killed these people

The Illusion of Safety

peacegirl, you say that you are interested in the potential benefits vs. the potential risks, but if you haven't reviewed all of the information, how can you possibly be informed about the potential risks of death belts??!
You are still a sick puppy!
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
  #6724  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:42 PM
ChuckF's Avatar
ChuckF ChuckF is offline
liar in wolf's clothing
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Frequently about
Posts: XVMMMCDLXVIII
Images: 2
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, have you even watched the videos I posted? I know you cannot refute them! The evidence is all there, peacegirl. Your death belts are killing children and you are forcing parents to wrap their children in death. peacegirl, did you see my astute observation of the correlation between death belt usage and autism and diabetes? Still you advocate for more children to have autism and use death belts, because you think you know better than their mothers :sad: :sad: :sad:
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (05-04-2017), chunksmediocrites (05-05-2017), The Man (05-04-2017)
  #6725  
Old 05-03-2017, 09:30 PM
peacegirl's Avatar
peacegirl peacegirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Female
Posts: XXMMMCCXXXIX
Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
My due diligence comes from my observations that mothers (especially mammals) have an instinct to protect their young.
Point 1: This is a clear-cut example of the Naturalistic Fallacy. Just because something is "natural" doesn't make it right. After all, genocide is perfectly "natural," but that doesn't make it right.

What are you going to claim next? That because racism is "natural," eugenics is therefore justified? Oh, wait; you've already approvingly-posted material which makes exactly that claim.
Racism is not natural; it is taught, so anything that is justified based on that premise can't be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger
Point 2: WRONG!!!! How many times do I have to remind you of this? In the vast majority of animal species, parents do little or nothing to protect or otherwise care for their young.

If you're going to post illogical, ignorant, and blatantly-false crap like this, then you'd better expect to be called on it.
Oh, so you're saying motherly love is not real? The majority of human mothers will do whatever it takes to protect their children from harm.
__________________
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.26164 seconds with 14 queries