Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 11-09-2017, 01:27 AM
Egress From an Evolutionary Protist

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

#TimmyNeedsAHug
:manhug:

#ripAdolf
:mad:
Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 02:12 AM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, do you blame Hitler for the Holocaust? Do you think Hitler was also a victim of the Holocaust?
According to at least one version of the Corrupted Text, Hitler is in fact not blameworthy. God needed the Holocaust "to develop mankind," although people who lost loved ones in the Holocaust will still feel bad about it.

Interestingly, that edition of the Corrupted Text also stated that Hitler "slaughter[ed] 6 million" Jews. The Corrupted Text thus directly contradicts the many authoritative sources cited in this very thread who assert that the alleged wholesale killing of Jews "just never happened."

I guess we'll never know for sure. :sadcheer:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (11-09-2017), ChuckF (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 02:34 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
peacegirl, do you blame Hitler for the Holocaust? Do you think Hitler was also a victim of the Holocaust?
According to at least one version of the Corrupted Text, Hitler is in fact not blameworthy. God needed the Holocaust "to develop mankind," although people who lost loved ones in the Holocaust will still feel bad about it.
You will not be surprised to learn that much of that twaddle is - of course - vile Corruption that is entirely absent from the Authentic Text, and made up by peacegirl out of whole cloth as she endeavors to hawk her Corrupted Text for lucre online.

I am attempting to establish a couple of baselines. First, I am curious about the things that peacegirl finds blameworthy and those things that she does not find blameworthy. I think these lists would be most instructive. Observe:

Things that peacegirl does not find blameworthy:

1. The Oklahoma City Bombing
2. The Holocaust (?)

Things that peacegirl finds blameworthy:

1. The undeniable, scientific, and mathematical fact that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, just as 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 6. For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I will blame you all I want, and then some
Quote:
I will blame you
Quote:
I will continue to blame you Chuck because you are blameworthy!
I think this kind of inquiry is valuable for concerned parents doing their due diligence about vaccines, because it is probative of peacegirl's moral values. As peacegirl said:
Quote:
He has no morals, so how can I trust him to know what he's talking about when it comes to vaccines?
I think peacegirl's admitted willingness to lie to suit her own needs is fairly demonstrative of her moral character, but perhaps the heinous things that peacegirl does not find morally blameworthy (i.e. the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Holocaust maybe?) may also prove valuable data points for parents doing their due diligence.
Thanks, from:
But (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 02:43 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

But the question is: can you be blamed before you do something?

According to peacegirl, once you've made a decision, you couldn't have done otherwise (:derp:), but what about beforehand?
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017), Vivisectus (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 02:48 AM

Well, there's the divine concept of Advance Blame, one example of which being the holy and immutable truth that asking a question is advance-blaming someone for failing to answer.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
But (11-09-2017), ChuckF (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 02:54 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Well, there's the divine concept of Advance Blame, one example of which being the holy and immutable truth that asking a question is advance-blaming someone for failing to answer.
Verily, verily, and astutely observed, Citizen Doctor.

Concerned parents doing their due diligence should not forget that peacegirl rejects the notion asking for consent to sex, as such consent is given when consenting to a date. Getting consent to sex is therefore a form of advance blame (similar to asking for the time when one could just dial TIME on the phone, or look at the clock on the kitchen wall).

The Oklahoma City Bombing, on the other hand, peacegirl does not consider blameworthy.

Last edited by ChuckF; 11-09-2017 at 03:22 AM.
Thanks, from:
But (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017), Vivisectus (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 03:39 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
It is also an undeniable and mathematical truth that if I am compelled by my own great satisfaction to ask someone a question and that person fails to answer, they couldn't have done otherwise once they did not because they are greatly satisfied and they can't be blamed now. I also never blamed them in the past because the past doesn't exist.

:yup:
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

As if there wasn't enough wrong with vaccines:

Texas: 14-Year Old Virgin Falls Pregnant After Flu Shot

Now they cause pregnancy as well! Let this be a warning to all men breast-feeding their babies to do their due diligence.
Thanks, from:
But (11-09-2017), ChuckF (11-09-2017), chunksmediocrites (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Would you blame a robot for its thoughts and actions?

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-09-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
It is also an undeniable and mathematical truth that if I am compelled by my own great satisfaction to ask someone a question and that person fails to answer, they couldn't have done otherwise once they did not because they are greatly satisfied and they can't be blamed now. I also never blamed them in the past because the past doesn't exist.

:yup:
The fact that we only have the present doesn’t mean what happened yesterday didn’t happen but it’s only a memory. If we had amnesia we would know nothing of the past. Animals don’t hink about the past because they don’t have the language to do so

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-09-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Verily, verily, and astutely observed, Citizen Doctor.

Concerned parents doing their due diligence should not forget that peacegirl rejects the notion asking for consent to sex, as such consent is given when consenting to a date. Getting consent to sex is therefore a form of advance blame (similar to asking for the time when one could just dial TIME on the phone, or look at the clock on the kitchen wall).

The Oklahoma City Bombing, on the other hand, peacegirl does not consider blameworthy.
Youíre making too much out of this. Youíre obsessing! All he was showing was that two desires are always involved in any interaction and both have to be respected.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:53 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:

Maybe. I donít know that robots have thoughts.

So, peacegirl, you do not blame Nazis for the Holocaust (if you accept that the Holocaust actually happened at all).

peacegirl, why do you blame me for the undeniable, scientific and mathematical reality that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, as surely as 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8?
Thanks, from:
The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Maybe. I donít know that robots have thoughts.

So, peacegirl, you do not blame Nazis for the Holocaust (if you accept that the Holocaust actually happened at all).

peacegirl, why do you blame me for the undeniable, scientific and mathematical reality that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, as surely as 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8?
Goodbye Chuck

Old 11-09-2017, 03:55 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, can you not say why you do not find Hitler blameworthy, yet blame me simply because I love the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime?
Thanks, from:
The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
But the question is: can you be blamed before you do something?

According to peacegirl, once you've made a decision, you couldn't have done otherwise (:derp:), but what about beforehand?
That is the key. How to create the conditions where, given a choice between hurting someone or not hurting someone, the desire would be greater to not hurt someone in the direction what gives him greater satisfaction.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
the desire would be greater to not hurt someone in the direction what gives him greater satisfaction.
:lolwut:

Hurt someone in the direction that gives him greater satisfaction. Peacegirl, world peace activist and dominatrix on Thursdays. By appointment only. We aim to please!
Thanks, from:
But (11-09-2017), ChuckF (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
We are not robots.

Then again, maybe we are. :chin:

In any event your answer to Chuck's question is no, you do not blame Hitler for the Holocaust. Good to know.

Thanks, from:
Ari (11-09-2017), ChuckF (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 05:50 PM

Flo is trying to understand: So Hitler was not to blame for the Holocaust because he was a robot, but ChuckF IS to blame for being the True Steward of the Authentic Text because ... :confused:

Also, I see that poor Chuck is "out the door" again. :cry:
ChuckF (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 05:55 PM

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (11-09-2017), Florence Jellem (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 06:33 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence Jellem View Post
Also, I see that poor Chuck is "out the door" again. :cry:
:sadnod:

Reality is behind the door marked "ChuckF is the True Steward of the Authentic Text." peacegirl is too busy handing out blame and hawking her Corrupted Text online for lucre to open it.
Thanks, from:
Florence Jellem (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 06:37 PM

I am ChuckyBot, in ur authentic text, authenticating it!

Ari (11-09-2017), ChuckF (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
As if there wasn't enough wrong with vaccines:

Texas: 14-Year Old Virgin Falls Pregnant After Flu Shot

Now they cause pregnancy as well! Let this be a warning to all men breast-feeding their babies to do their due diligence.
I wonder if the "shot" she received came from a syringe that looked like this :dancebey:

:chin:
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 08:12 PM

Thanks, from:
Ari (11-09-2017), erimir (11-09-2017), The Man (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

I think I have to go get a flu shot now.
Thanks, from:
The Man (11-09-2017), Vivisectus (11-10-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 09:53 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Dont youíll get pragnent and babby will be audism
Thanks, from:
erimir (11-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-10-2017), The Man (11-09-2017), Vivisectus (11-10-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle