Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 02-14-2018, 09:36 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Insanity!

Hogwash Alert: One Flu Shot To Protect All Humans From All Flu Strains For Ten Years?

The epitome of pseudoscientific research has just been raised a notch by influenza scientists. The claim which was recently brought to light earlier this year in lesser known publications, has now made its way to mainstream media to further infect the masses with a different brand of hogwash. According to the infinite wisdom of scientists at Oxford's Jenner Institute, they have outsmarted the flu virus with what they claim is a universal flu vaccine. One flu shot to protect all humans against all known flu strains for up to ten years.

cont. at: Hogwash Alert: One Flu Shot To Protect All Humans From All Flu Strains For Ten Years?
I assume, therefore, you can tell us why you think the various strains of the influenza virus have no shared, stable antigens that we can target?

Right?

Cause otherwise, this is just plain idiocy on your part.
Thanks, from:
But (02-14-2018), ChuckF (02-15-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), specious_reasons (02-14-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-14-2018), The Man (02-15-2018)
Old 02-14-2018, 09:49 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
They say to get your flu shot even if it's not the right strain because it will lessen symptoms. It obviously didn't help in these cases (if these children were vaccinated)
That's a bizarre and characteristically retarded idiot thing to say - but you obviously didn't click on or read the article, did you?
Thanks, from:
But (02-14-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-14-2018)
Old 02-14-2018, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Ranger View Post
Quote:
Insanity!

Hogwash Alert: One Flu Shot To Protect All Humans From All Flu Strains For Ten Years?

The epitome of pseudoscientific research has just been raised a notch by influenza scientists. The claim which was recently brought to light earlier this year in lesser known publications, has now made its way to mainstream media to further infect the masses with a different brand of hogwash. According to the infinite wisdom of scientists at Oxford's Jenner Institute, they have outsmarted the flu virus with what they claim is a universal flu vaccine. One flu shot to protect all humans against all known flu strains for up to ten years.

cont. at: Hogwash Alert: One Flu Shot To Protect All Humans From All Flu Strains For Ten Years?
I assume, therefore, you can tell us why you think the various strains of the influenza virus have no shared, stable antigens that we can target?

Right?

Cause otherwise, this is just plain idiocy on your part.
I have no idea what the strains they are using. I do know that these vaccines do not give us protection of the virulent strain going around. No idiocy on my part Lone Ranger. I represent many concerned parents who are not so quick to take the advice of Big Pharma. You have extreme bias against me so anything you and others say has to be looked at with suspicion. It could be true that there are shared antigens in which case the rogue flu shot could alleviate symptoms. At least that’s the theory. But there are other concerns as well. There are theories that these flu shots could sensitize someone to getting the next bout of flu. If this is a wrong assumption (which I hope), then all is well. If the concern turns out to be true, then many people are at risk. This is not about your dislike of me Ranger. It is about learning what is true in regard to the risk/benefit analysis and letting parents make an informed choice.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 02-14-2018 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:28 PM

Quote:
I have no idea what the strains they are using.
Then my point stands. If you can't say that there are no common, shared antigens between the various strains of influenza virus, then it is indeed idiocy to claim that it's "insanity" to think that it might one day be possible to develop a vaccine that provides protection against all of them.

Quote:
I do know that these vaccines do not give us protection of the virulent strain going around.
Not relevant to the point that if a common, stable antigen can be identified, it might well be possible to develop a vaccine that's effective against all influenza strains. That would save a lot of money -- and more importantly, a lot of lives.

You could at least try to pretend you know what you're talking about. If you did, you wouldn't come across as such a hypocritical idiot. Even better, you could make an actual effort to educate yourself. Of course, we all know that that is never going to happen.

Quote:
You have extreme bias against me so anything you and others here say has to take that into consideration.
I am "biased" against your incredible hypocrisy, your willful ignorance, and your breath-taking dishonesty.

Remember, you yourself have freely admitted on more than one occasion that you will not hesitate to lie when you think it suits your agenda.
Thanks, from:
But (02-14-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), The Man (02-15-2018), Vivisectus (02-15-2018)
Old 02-14-2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Then my point stands. If you can't say that there are no common, shared antigens between the various strains of influenza virus, then it is indeed idiocy to claim that it's "insanity" to think that it might one day be possible to develop a vaccine that provides protection against all of them.

Quote:
I do know that these vaccines do not give us protection of the virulent strain going around.
Not relevant to the point that if a common, stable antigen can be identified, it might well be possible to develop a vaccine that's effective against all influenza strains. That would save a lot of money -- and more importantly, a lot of lives.

You could at least try to pretend you know what you're talking about. If you did, you wouldn't come across as such a hypocritical idiot. Even better, you could make an actual effort to educate yourself. Of course, we all know that that is never going to happen.

Quote:
You have extreme bias against me so anything you and others here say has to take that into consideration.
I am "biased" against your incredible hypocrisy, your willful ignorance, and your breath-taking dishonesty.

Remember, you yourself have freely admitted on more than one occasion that you will not hesitate to lie when you think it suits your agenda.
I never said I was God, but neither are you. Stop pretending to know all of the long term ramifications of getting flu shots that are filled with mercury year after year. Do not tell me you know, because the results are not in.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 02-14-2018, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I never said I was God, but neither are you. Stop pretending to know all of the long term ramifications of getting flu shots that are filled with mercury year after year. Do not tell me you know, because the results are not in.
Yeah, beat that straw man, you liar.
Thanks, from:
But (02-15-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-15-2018), The Man (02-15-2018)
Old 02-15-2018, 01:48 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
filled with mercury
Aging anti-vaxxer keeps claiming Mercury, not Aluminum, causes autism

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (02-15-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), The Lone Ranger (02-15-2018), The Man (02-15-2018)
Old 02-16-2018, 03:13 AM

Expert Confirms Flu Shot Behind Deadly Epidemic That's Killed Thousands

Old 02-16-2018, 03:19 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Boy Who Time Travelled Back From 2030 To 'Warn Humans' Passes Lie Detector Test
Thanks, from:
But (02-16-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-16-2018), The Man (02-16-2018)
Old 02-16-2018, 03:21 AM

NOW IT’S OFFICIAL: FDA Announced That Vaccines Are Causing Autism! - InShapeToday

Old 02-16-2018, 04:23 AM
here to bore you with pictures

It's a repackaging of the fake news that you have already posted here. It's not even new - this "article" has comments from 13 weeks ago.

This site you linked to is so reputable, it won't even name anyone on the staff, including the "author" of the article. It's so professional that links on the top and bottom of the page are broken.
Thanks, from:
But (02-16-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), The Man (02-16-2018)
Old 02-16-2018, 03:32 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

US Navy Pilot Drew Huge Penis in the Sky to 'Prove Chemtrails are Real'

We have differences, to be sure, but we can all agree that peacegirl is exceptionally stupid and gullible. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), The Man (02-16-2018)
Old 02-16-2018, 04:52 PM
Condemned to wander the corridors of a drivel maze

Here ya go, you lying, mentally defective shit bag.

You're welcome! :wave:

Gosh, that took all of 15 seconds to debunk!
Thanks, from:
Ari (02-18-2018), But (02-27-2018), chunksmediocrites (02-17-2018), The Man (02-16-2018)
Old 02-18-2018, 03:31 AM

$250,000 Awarded To Parents After Their Healthy Infant Is Killed By Vaccines

Old 02-18-2018, 08:24 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
The day of his vaccines, he screamed for hours after receiving them. It was very disturbing and haunts me to this day. His face was beet red as he screamed and there was nothing I could do to calm him.
How unusual, a baby crying. Especially after being jabbed with a needle. Mysterious.

Quote:
Finally, he slept from sheer exhaustion.
Or you could also say, calmed down again.

Quote:
Sadly, we gave him Tylenol before going to the well-visit per recommendations from the pediatrician. From what I know now, this only made things worse for him.
How much was that? Maybe that was the whole reason. Infants dying from organ failure after being given high doses of paracetamol isn't unheard of. That stuff is pretty awful.
Thanks, from:
Ari (02-18-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-19-2018), The Man (02-18-2018)
Old 02-18-2018, 09:02 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

After reading about how this innocent and HEALTHY (did I mention innocent?) baby was savagely murdered by vaccine manufactuers the suggested reading from Amazon includes "master manipulator."
Spot on amazon!

Oddly over 2 years after their child's death they finally filed in a no faults court where most money goes to lawyers representing clients. I wonder who could have talked to them in those 2 years.

And of course the article outright lies, the no faults court isnt there to prove injury and has never proven an injury from vaccines. They only check to see if you meet their criteria for payment, nothing more.
Thanks, from:
But (02-18-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-19-2018), The Man (02-18-2018)
Old 02-19-2018, 07:07 PM
Condemned to wander the corridors of a drivel maze

Here ya go, peacegirl

But peacegirl just loves them frauds, cuz she's a big fat fraud herself. :wave:
Thanks, from:
But (02-19-2018), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-19-2018), The Man (02-19-2018)
Old 02-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Oddly over 2 years after their child's death they finally filed in a no faults court where most money goes to lawyers representing clients. I wonder who could have talked to them in those 2 years.
Typical anti-vaxxer profiteer bullshit: (1) take a thirteen-year-old story; (2) slap a February 17, 2018 date on it; (3) trust gullible anti-vaxxers not to read past the headlines and assume the author is talking about a brand new case. Predictably, peacegirl did not disappoint.

Thanks, from:
Ari (02-19-2018), But (02-19-2018), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2018), The Man (02-19-2018)
Old 02-19-2018, 10:08 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

This is a great about page by the creator of stopmanditoryvacination,
http://www.larrydcook.com/about/
A filmaker who read a book once.

"Mellisa curtin" the author may in fact be a 'wellness' bloger in LA, and Im not saying the two are boning while running multiple "donation" scams or anything. It's not as if cook alledgedly beat a landlord in court so he made a website giving out rental legal advice for a small fee or anything.
Thanks, from:
But (02-21-2018), Stephen Maturin (02-20-2018), The Man (02-19-2018)
Old 03-01-2018, 05:52 PM

Very informative and free to watch this week

Injecting Aluminum

Old 03-01-2018, 06:15 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Dog shit on the pavement is also free.

:hai:

Have you emailed NASA yet?
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (03-01-2018), The Man (03-02-2018)
Old 03-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

And the dog shit has some actual value.

Thanks, from:
But (03-01-2018), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2018), The Man (03-02-2018)
Old 03-02-2018, 03:33 PM

Sick!

https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTal...1002617609068/

Old 03-02-2018, 03:47 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Sick!
Who is your audience here? There's no way in hell I'm going to watch a random video on Facebook based on the one word description you gave it.
Thanks, from:
But (03-02-2018), ChuckF (03-02-2018), chunksmediocrites (03-02-2018), Stephen Maturin (03-02-2018), The Man (03-02-2018)
Old 03-02-2018, 08:49 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

peacegirl, who is equal parts stupid and full of herself, believes there are thousands of sympathetic lurkers who spend all day, every day watching this thread in anticipation of peacegirl posting a new dumbfuck anti-vax celebrity video.

Thanks, from:
But (03-02-2018), ChuckF (03-02-2018), The Man (03-03-2018)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle