Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 01-19-2018, 01:41 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
that ghastly Sylvester Stallone Judge Dredd flick from the mid-90s.
Hey, I really liked it, Mr. Lawyer who obviously doesn't want to be a Citizen Judge in the Golden Age.
Thanks, from:
The Man (01-19-2018)
Old 01-19-2018, 02:56 AM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

I refuse! Instead, I will think of it as getting advice from The Animal, The Hot Chick, or perhaps the offensive yellowface Asian minister from I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-19-2018), The Man (01-19-2018)
Old 01-19-2018, 02:48 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Hey, I really liked it, Mr. Lawyer who obviously doesn't want to be a Citizen Judge in the Golden Age.
Actually, I've got my eye on the medical profession for Golden Age. People will decide for themselves whether they're qualified to practice medicine and, as the Authentic Text tells us, these self-certified healers will be called Citizen Doctors. My only job duties will be responding to patients' medical inquiries with, "I don't know; you should due your research and follow the path that's best for you" then graciously decline payment. It's not what you'd call lucrative, but that's okay since free money will rain down on anyone who wants it in the Golden Age economy.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (01-19-2018), ChuckF (01-20-2018), chunksmediocrites (01-29-2018), The Man (01-19-2018)
Old 01-19-2018, 07:36 PM

Because of this thread making me think about Rob Schneider, I had a dream where Rob Schneider was doing his horrible Asian stereotype at me and I couldn't escape :glare:
Thanks, from:
The Man (01-19-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 01:34 PM

No threats of harm will stop this tsunami!

Medical Doctor Opposed to Mandatory Vaccines Has Life Threatened by Stalker

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 01-22-2018, 01:46 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Just one?

Death Threats, Hate Mail: Autism Debate Turns Ugly - ABC News
Thanks, from:
But (01-22-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-22-2018), The Man (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Just one?

This is a sick culture. No matter what side you're on, it's very easy to target a group of people who differ from your way of thinking. This is not new. And it can happen on both sides of the fence. Two wrongs don't make a right specious. What's your point? It's also not new that intimidation and threats never win. Truth will triumph in the long run, even though there will be sacrifices. Some will sadly be lost in the crossfires. That being said, I have yet to see the vitriol spewed on the part of anti-vaxxers that have been spewed by pro-vaxxers. Specious, show me letters or emails of death threats by anti-vaxxers that compare to the hatred that was in the email sent to Suzanne Humphries.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 01-22-2018 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just one?

This is a sick culture. No matter what side you're on, it's very easy to target a group of people who differ from your way of thinking. This is not new. And it can happen on both sides of the fence. Two wrongs don't make a right specious. What's your point? It's also not new that intimidation and threats never win. Truth will triumph in the long run, even though there will be sacrifices. Some will sadly be lost in the crossfires. That being said, I have yet to see the vitriol spewed on the part of anti-vaxxers that have been spewed by pro-vaxxers. Specious, show me letters or emails of death threats by anti-vaxxers that compare to the hatred that was in the email sent to Suzanne Humphries.
You mean like this?

Not sure what your point was. I assume it was a shallow attempt to paint people who support evidence based medicine in a bad light, so I provided a nice tu quoque response.

I do hope the truth, facts and evidence wins out in the end, but I don't have high confidence when you and the rest of the anti-vax crowd seem to be completely immune to it. (Irony intended)
Thanks, from:
But (01-22-2018), chunksmediocrites (01-29-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-22-2018), The Man (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 04:30 PM

:hai: peacegirl!

Have you emailed NASA yet?
Old 01-24-2018, 05:22 PM

Trump Lays Groundwork To Ban Mandatory Vaccinations Across U.S.
January 22, 2018 Baxter Dmitry

Trump has created a division within the Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights, in order to ban mandatory vaccinations.

President Trump has created a new division within the Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights, with the express purpose of banning mandatory vaccinations across the country, and ensuring citizens have a right to choose their own healthcare.

With the establishment of the Conscience and Religious Freedom Division division on Thursday, Trump has laid the groundwork to dismantle each and every vaccine mandate across the country. Big Pharma’s chokehold on the nation’s health has been released.

If you don’t think this new division at the Health and Human Services Office is a big deal, it’s time to think again.

The Conscience and Religious Freedom Division gives many different groups a big tent under which to fight for our constitutional rights. Christians and libertarians, as well as freethinkers and people of other religious faiths, have a common interest in fighting against Big Pharma’s corrupt health establishment.

Mainstream media are desperate to keep this news quiet. They don’t want you to know that the president is working to ensure American citizens have a right to choose their own healthcare.

Pharmaceutical companies provide mainstream media outlets with a huge percentage of their advertising revenue. Big pharmaceutical companies actually spend far more on advertising than research. We are talking hundreds of billions of dollars.

Here’s why this is such a BIG DEAL

cont. at: Trump Lays Groundwork To Ban Mandatory Vaccinations Across U.S.

Old 01-24-2018, 07:51 PM
I'm a regular Victor Victoria

lol, they have their own Snopes category.

yournewswire.com Archives | Snopes.com

:BC: :canada:
Thanks, from:
But (01-25-2018), ChuckF (01-24-2018), chunksmediocrites (01-29-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-24-2018), The Man (01-24-2018)
Old 01-24-2018, 08:08 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

There is nothing so stupid and factually inaccurate that peacegirl won't believe it without question, so long as it's anti-vax. For everyone's favorite thieving layabout, "due diligence" means finding anti-vax stuff and accepting it as true without question. :yup:

yournewswire.com reports some especially preposterous shit. I can't believe old Janis missed the report about how Melania Trump banned White House staffers from getting flu shots.

Of course, not all yournewswire.com info is bogus. The stuff about Katy Perry being a Satan-worshipping cannibal is clearly true.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-25-2018), chunksmediocrites (01-29-2018), The Man (01-24-2018)
Old 01-24-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilah Hauptmann View Post
lol, they have their own Snopes category.

yournewswire.com Archives | Snopes.com
I guess the nworeport is fake too.

President Trump Lays Groundwork To Ban Mandatory Vaccinations Across U.S. – Nwo Report

The public will now determine what’s real and what’s ‘fake news’ on Facebook, Zuckerberg announces – Nwo Report

Old 01-24-2018, 08:26 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
I guess the nworeport is fake too.
Looks legit to me.

Quote:
What Is The New World Order?

Source: The New World Order Resistance Movement

The New World Order is a diabolical plan created by the financial elite in order to destroy the national sovereignty of the governments of the world through economic blackmail and world conflict with the goal of enslaving humankind in a One World Fascist Dictatorship / Government.

Thanks, from:
But (01-25-2018), ChuckF (01-24-2018), chunksmediocrites (01-29-2018), The Man (01-24-2018)
Old 01-24-2018, 08:57 PM
Oh, brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Of course, not all yournewswire.com info is bogus. The stuff about Katy Perry being a Satan-worshipping cannibal is clearly true.
Sorry, but unless they're working to expose the conspiracy of the Olsen twin, I'm just not sure how much I can trust them.

“All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.” -Adam Smith

Fool’s Gold · last.fm · soundcloud · Marathon Chronicles
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (01-24-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 12:07 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

President Trump To 'Imminently' Address Public About Aliens - Your News Wire

:popcorn: Maybe he has an Urgent Message from a Visitor to Our Planet!
Thanks, from:
But (01-25-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-25-2018), The Man (01-25-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post

Dateline: 01/29/2017. Maybe Trump got a secret visit from the Reptilians and now he's remained mum, to the dismay of "yournewswire.com".
Thanks, from:
Ari (01-25-2018), ChuckF (01-25-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-25-2018), The Man (01-25-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 12:26 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
:laugh:

It's become abundantly clear that, within the confines of peacegirl's booze-addled brain, Trump and Daddy Dipshit have melded into single sociopathic, rapey entity.

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (01-25-2018), The Man (01-25-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 01:06 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:

Dateline: 01/29/2017. Maybe Trump got a secret visit from the Reptilians and now he's remained mum, to the dismay of "yournewswire.com".
WHAT?! But peacegirl's source yournewswire.com had impeccable sourcing for this important and definitely not-made-up-bullshit story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl's source yournewswire.com
According to an anonymous user online

4chan.org reports:
Thanks, from:
But (01-25-2018), Kyuss Apollo (01-25-2018), specious_reasons (01-25-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-25-2018), The Man (01-25-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 02:24 AM

Quote:
4chan.org reports
:lol:
Old 01-25-2018, 01:44 PM

According to the CDC’s website, there are “limitations in our knowledge of the risks associated with vaccines” and vaccinations have “the following problems”:

Limited understanding of biological processes that underlie adverse events
Incomplete and inconsistent information from individual reports
Poorly constructed research studies (not enough people enrolled for the period of time)
Inadequate systems to track vaccine side effects
Few experimental studies were published in the medical literature.”1 (emphasis added)
The above very revealing admissions from the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) completely undercut the pathological overconfidence exhibited in the extreme portions of the community pushing for mandatory vaccination.[3]

cont. at News With Views | Vaccines: Good or Bad?, Part 8

Old 01-25-2018, 03:02 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Well, yeah. It's the anti-vaxxers who think their knowledge is boundless.

But hey, as long as the CDC is now a legitimate source ...

Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

Thanks, from:
But (01-25-2018), ChuckF (01-25-2018), chunksmediocrites (01-29-2018), The Man (01-25-2018)
Old 01-25-2018, 04:14 PM
rude, crude, lewd, and unsophisticated

Heh...yeah, no autism concerns.

Just effectiveness concerns, depending upon which vaccine one is referencing.

Oh, and harms concerns....those are still there.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:47 PM

ipaknowledge.org

Old 01-29-2018, 06:32 AM

I was disappointed to see that that site isn't about knowledge of the international phonetic alphabet (IPA).
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (01-29-2018), Stephen Maturin (01-30-2018), The Man (01-29-2018)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle