Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 04-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

LOL

Michel Chossudovsky - Wikipedia

Quote:
Centre for Research on Globalization

In 2001, Chossudovsky founded the Centre for Research on Globalization, becoming its editor and director. Located in Montreal, Canada, it describes itself as an "independent research and media organization" that provides "analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media".[16]

According to the Associated Press, the Centre for Research on Globalization promotes conspiracy theories.[3] According to PolitiFact, the Centre "has advanced specious conspiracy theories on topics like 9/11, vaccines and global warming."[4] Foreign Policy notes that the Centre "sells books and videos that 'expose' how the September 11 terrorist attacks were 'most likely a special covert action' to 'further the goals of corporate globalization.'"[17] A 2010 study categorized the website as a source of anti-vaccine misinformation.[18] An Atlantic Council fellow has described it as "pro-Putin and anti-NATO".[19][unreliable source?] The Jewish Tribune described the Centre as being "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial."[20] The Centre has promoted the Irish slavery myth, which prompted a letter by more than 80 scholars debunking the myth.[21] Writing for the New Republic, Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, Lecturer in Digital Journalism at the University of Stirling, describes the Centre's website as a "conspiracy site".[22]
How do you do it, Peacegirl? Again and again!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), But (04-21-2017), ChuckF (04-21-2017), Kyuss Apollo (04-21-2017), Pan Narrans (04-21-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-21-2017), The Man (04-21-2017)
Old 04-21-2017, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
LOL

Michel Chossudovsky - Wikipedia

Quote:
Centre for Research on Globalization

In 2001, Chossudovsky founded the Centre for Research on Globalization, becoming its editor and director. Located in Montreal, Canada, it describes itself as an "independent research and media organization" that provides "analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media".[16]

According to the Associated Press, the Centre for Research on Globalization promotes conspiracy theories.[3] According to PolitiFact, the Centre "has advanced specious conspiracy theories on topics like 9/11, vaccines and global warming."[4] Foreign Policy notes that the Centre "sells books and videos that 'expose' how the September 11 terrorist attacks were 'most likely a special covert action' to 'further the goals of corporate globalization.'"[17] A 2010 study categorized the website as a source of anti-vaccine misinformation.[18] An Atlantic Council fellow has described it as "pro-Putin and anti-NATO".[19][unreliable source?] The Jewish Tribune described the Centre as being "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial."[20] The Centre has promoted the Irish slavery myth, which prompted a letter by more than 80 scholars debunking the myth.[21] Writing for the New Republic, Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, Lecturer in Digital Journalism at the University of Stirling, describes the Centre's website as a "conspiracy site".[22]
How do you do it, Peacegirl? Again and again!
None of these accusations have anything to do with the point of the article (i.e., evidence that supports the claim that the vaccinated may be responsible for the recent measles outbreaks, not the unvaccinated). Want to try again? :glare:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-21-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:10 PM

I will take it apart meticulously, the moment you deal with the many, many flaws, examples of misinformation, and outright lies that Maturin pointed out were contained in the link you posted before you posted this one.

You know, since you apparently care about evidence, and having a point.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), Ari (04-21-2017), But (04-22-2017), Kyuss Apollo (04-22-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-21-2017), The Man (04-21-2017)
Old 04-21-2017, 11:10 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Let's not lose track of the larger picture, you guys. I think all of us - peacegirl included - can agree that the Jews must answer for their malevolent shenanigans regarding vaccines and for perpetrating that silly "Holocaust" hoax.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), Ari (04-21-2017), But (04-22-2017), Kyuss Apollo (04-22-2017), Stormlight (04-25-2017), The Man (04-21-2017)
Old 04-22-2017, 02:53 AM

Merck’s Former Doctor Predicts Gardasil to Become the Greatest Medical Scandal of All Time

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 04-22-2017, 06:19 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

And so there's your meticulous answer, Vivisectus - a link! That changes the subject!

How DO some people find their way out of the house in the morning?

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), But (04-22-2017), Stormlight (04-25-2017), The Man (04-23-2017)
Old 04-22-2017, 11:35 AM

For anyone who is interested, you can watch all the videos this weekend free of charge.

TTAV Replay Marathon April 22-23

Old 04-22-2017, 03:07 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Diane Harper, lead Gardasil researcher – what are the facts?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), Ari (04-22-2017), specious_reasons (04-23-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-24-2017), The Man (04-23-2017)
Old 04-22-2017, 05:28 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
For anyone who is interested, you can watch all the videos this weekend free of charge.

TTAV Replay Marathon April 22-23
You couldn't pay me to watch it, and if someone paid me, I'd be disgusted at both the videos and the person who paid.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), But (04-22-2017), The Man (04-23-2017)
Old 04-22-2017, 05:39 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Because this is too much text for peacegirl to read and understand, the end summary:

- Dr. Diane Harper had a consultant role during clinical trials for Gardasil and Cervarix.
- Dr. Harper was compensated by Merck and GSK for those clinical trials.
- Dr. Harper may or may not have said that the vaccines economic benefits are sufficient to recommend it.
- Dr. Harper has made infrequent and unsupported claims about Gardasils safety, though interestingly, never about Cervarix.
- Dr. Harper continues to publish positive research about HPV vaccines, including Gardasil.
- Dr. Harper continues to participate in clinical trials sponsored by pharmaceutical companies on HPV vaccines.
- Dr. Harper was obviously used by the antivaccine movement, and is frequently misquoted. This is sad.

Remember, the vast preponderance of evidence, published in real journals, supports the facts that HPV vaccines are safe and are effective in preventing cancer.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-22-2017), But (04-22-2017), chunksmediocrites (04-26-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-24-2017), The Man (04-23-2017)
Old 04-22-2017, 11:50 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Peacegirl, why have you ignored Ty Bolinger and his cancer cures?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-24-2017), The Man (04-23-2017)
Old 04-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

The dirtbag anti-vaxxers lie about Dr. Diane Harper almost as much as they lie about Dr. William Thompson. peacegirl claims that Thompson's statement "[v]accines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits" resulted from fear of being murdered. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-26-2017), But (04-27-2017), chunksmediocrites (04-26-2017), The Man (04-25-2017)
Old 04-25-2017, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
I will take it apart meticulously, the moment you deal with the many, many flaws, examples of misinformation, and outright lies that Maturin pointed out were contained in the link you posted before you posted this one.

You know, since you apparently care about evidence, and having a point.
...and of course you just move on to the next link in stead, rather than defend the merits of the previous one.

Because actually examining the stuff you are spouting? Way to much work, and it might lead to uncomfortable contradictions with what you want to believe.

Isn't it strange that you seem consistently unable to defend your own sources?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-26-2017), But (04-27-2017), The Man (04-25-2017)
Old 04-25-2017, 12:39 PM

Meanwhile, measles outbreaks are hitting Europe. 18 deaths in Romania in the last 6 months alone.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...pe-448593.html

As the article mentions, before vaccination the Measles virus cause an estimated 2.6 million deaths a year, according to the WHO. Vaccination has brought this down enormously: in 2015, only 134 200 measles deaths were reported.

WHO | Measles

Two things worth noting:

First, this is not some crackpot, researching-the-internet troofer claiming this, or some fringe quack. It is the WHO and Unicef.

Second, we are not talking about vague "vaccine injuries" here were there is actually no proof that there is any link between the supposed harm and the actual vaccine. We are talking about people who died and are now in their graves, because they caught the measles. And for every one of them, there are some more who developed encephalitis and ended up with permanent brain damage because of that.

And that is just ONE disease.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-26-2017), But (04-26-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-27-2017), The Man (04-25-2017)
Old 04-27-2017, 03:36 AM

:giggle:

Old 04-27-2017, 07:58 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Over 100 seniors die just years after getting pneumococcal vaccine

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-28-2017), Ari (04-27-2017), ChuckF (04-27-2017), The Man (04-27-2017), Vivisectus (04-28-2017)
Old 04-27-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
The only thing I've ever said and continue to maintain is that there is no one size fits all. This mentality is dangerous and gives too much power to government. There are so many flaws with this way of thinking because children are not all the same. The movie that is now being put out is not anti-vax. It is an effort to bring people together to have a civilized discussion. There are few topics where questioning the safety of a product is off-limits. Vaccines is one of them. Taking extreme sides to amp up the rhetoric isn't helping either. It's only serving to cause a deeper divide. We all want the same thing, the safety and health of our children. I just watched a disturbing movie on bacterial meningitis. If there was an epidemic in my area, I would seriously think about getting my child vaccinated, especially if there was a vaccine for the type of strain going around. This does not make me pro or anti-vax. It makes me a thinking human being who listens to the pros and cons of a situation, and then makes the best possible choice (according to my critical analysis) for my family.

Meningitis: Search For A Cure (Medical Documentary) - Real Stories

Old 04-27-2017, 09:13 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
(according to my critical analysis)
:lol:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-28-2017), Ari (04-27-2017), But (04-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-28-2017), Stormlight (05-08-2017), The Man (04-27-2017), Vivisectus (04-28-2017)
Old 04-27-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
It is an effort to bring people together to have a civilized discussion.
We have gathered here today to debate the topic at hand in a fair discussion, where both sides will have equal time. On this side we have those who argue that bleeding to balance the humors is the best practice and should be done daily to any child showing symptoms of not working a full 12 hour shift in the mines. On the other side, a Hospital employee, Janitor Bob.

Debate!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-28-2017), ChuckF (04-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-28-2017), Stormlight (05-08-2017), The Man (04-27-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Taking extreme sides to amp up the rhetoric isn't helping either.
:laugh:

Such as suggesting that Big Pharma is mass-murdering alt med providers to protect its profits, as you've repeatedly done in this thread?

Quote:
This does not make me pro or anti-vax.
Quote:
I happen to be a bonafide anti-vaxxer, and I'm proud of it.
:chin:

Last edited by Stephen Maturin; 04-28-2017 at 12:29 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-28-2017), But (04-28-2017), ChuckF (04-28-2017), Stormlight (05-08-2017), The Man (04-28-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Such as suggesting that Big Pharma is mass-murdering alt med providers to protect its profits, as you've repeatedly done in this thread?

Quote:
Quote:
I would not vaccinate unless there was a serious epidemic causing permanent injury or death. I may desire to vaccinate if I am going to a country where a certain disease is prevalent. Choosing not to follow the CDC schedule would categorize me as an anti-vaxxer, so I have embraced the term.

Last edited by peacegirl; 04-28-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:09 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
I would not vaccinate unless there is an active epidemic that was serious enough to cause severe injury or death. I would be labeled an anti-vaxxer, so I have embraced the term although I don't like the connotation or the false dichotomy the phrase provides.
:lol: Hence bonafide.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-28-2017), The Man (04-28-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 03:30 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
Forget about the vaccine. Hospice kills. It's true. The death rate associated with hospice "care" is much higher than that for the general population. Fact.
Ari (04-28-2017), But (04-28-2017), ChuckF (04-28-2017), Pan Narrans (04-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-28-2017), Stormlight (05-08-2017), The Man (04-28-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 12:00 PM

Pneumonia Shot Dangers: What You Need to Know
By Sylvia Booth Hubbard

"It can be more serious than you think," says a brochure handed out at doctors' offices across the United States. "And you may be at risk." The brochure is for Prevar 13, a vaccine designed to protect against 13 strains of pneumococcal pneumonia. People as young as 50 are at risk, it continues as it urges immunization for adults 50 years and older, and for children six weeks to five years of age. But even the brochure that advocates vaccination admits, "There have been no controlled trials in adults demonstrating a decrease in pneumococcal pneumonia or invasive disease after vaccination with Prevnar 13."

Wait ... doctors are urging tens of millions of people to have this vaccine, yet there are no trials proving that it is effective? "Yes," says Dr. David Brownstein, author of the newsletter Dr. Brownstein's Natural Way to Health. "We don't have any proof that this vaccine works," he tells Newsmax Health. "In fact, there's hardly any information on this vaccine at all.

"I think it is shameful that this vaccine is recommended for prevention of pneumonia when there are no controlled studies showing it is effective," he says. "This is another example of a poorly studied vaccine just like there are no controlled studies on the flu vaccine, either."

Although the pharmaceutical company recommends the pneumonia vaccine for all older people, vaccines, in general, have not been shown to be particularly effective in seniors. "There aren't any vaccines that work well in the elderly," says Dr. Brownstein. "Their immune systems don't respond well to vaccines, and all vaccines, including the pneumococcal vaccine, contain toxins, such as mercury, phenol, or formaldehyde."

Although no one denies that pneumonia is a serious disease, experts question the policy of widespread vaccination without proof the vaccine is effective. "I can't find any studies that show this vaccine is effective in the elderly," Dr. Brownstein says. "The proper studies haven't been done to show that the vaccine prevents pneumonia in the population they recommend it for.

"In addition, it is preserved with phenol," he says. "Phenol is toxic to bacteria, but it's also toxic to us." And the substance is cumulative. You may already have phenol in your body, especially if your job requires you to undergo routine tuberculosis skin tests.

SPECIAL: Improving Memory Can Reduce Alzheimer's Risk

"One study listed in the Physicians' Desk Reference gave the vaccine to miners in South Africa. They found it was effective in 75 to 80 percent of the miners, but they measured effectiveness on whether or not the body produced antibodies against those strains of bacteria that cause pneumonia," Dr. Brownstein says. "But there's no correlating data on whether or not there are any fewer cases of pneumonia or fewer deaths from pneumonia."

Dr. Brownstein checked records for pneumonia rates in the United States published by the Centers for Disease Control. Theoretically, if the pneumonia vaccines work, deaths from the disease should be dropping. "When I looked at the CDC's records for pneumonia, I can't see where there has been any decline in deaths from pneumonia."

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Headli.../19/id/510814/

Old 04-28-2017, 12:20 PM

It's funny what they leave out. Prevnar 13 is an updated version of Prevnar 7, vaccinating for 6 more serotypes. It was recommended in people over 50 based on Prevnar 7's effective record. It's not like they fast tracked a vaccine out of the blue.

Of course since Pfizer made that statement in 2012 and it's 2017 we can travel to the future to see that they did in fact do those trials. Would you like to guess how they turn out?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (04-28-2017), But (04-28-2017), ChuckF (04-28-2017), Stephen Maturin (04-28-2017), The Man (04-28-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle