Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 11-10-2017, 11:07 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

404 - StoryLine

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-10-2017, 11:28 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl, can you explain why you cannot find any reason to blame Hitler, yet you blame me only because I love the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime?
Thanks, from:
But (11-12-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-11-2017), The Man (11-11-2017)
Old 11-12-2017, 01:29 AM

Iím sure this is coincidental!

https://www.healthnutnews.com/promin...e-in-shooting/

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-12-2017, 01:33 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
It's true, anti-vaxxer quack hucksters murder children and then commit suicide at an extremely high rate. Definitely a correlation there. I don't think we can rule out causation without some randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials.
Thanks, from:
But (11-12-2017), chunksmediocrites (11-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-13-2017), The Man (11-12-2017)
Old 11-12-2017, 02:43 PM

https://www.facebook.com/naturalmedi...Rgy_iJUKxNvDmI

Old 11-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
It's true, anti-vaxxer quack hucksters murder children and then commit suicide at an extremely high rate. Definitely a correlation there. I don't think we can rule out causation without some randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials.
Indeed. Murder-suicide is becoming the rule rather than the exception among the alt-med huckster component of the population.

Predictably, though, the lickspittle Big Pharma toadies in the MSM are ignoring the real story. I'll betcha 50 pounds of Gary Null quackpowder and 100 bags of anti-autism bleach that Jason Fairbanks was vaccinated as a child. A mere three and a half decades later, he murdered his entire family before offing himself.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to report these four vaccine-related deaths to VAERS.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-13-2017), But (11-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (11-18-2017), The Man (11-14-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 07:32 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

In more news of how peacegirl was duped by Donald Trump...

Now he's putting Big Pharma guys who profit from vaccines in charge of America's health.

At this point, the Trump administration is objectively pro-autism.

Don't worry though peacegirl, everything will be okay... autism is the direction of greater satisfaction.
Thanks, from:
But (11-13-2017), ChuckF (11-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (11-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-13-2017), The Man (11-14-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 08:07 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:lol: peacegirl, that guy you voted for because he tweeted some dumb anti-vaxxer shit at you anti-vaxxer dumb shits? He is appointing a guy who ran the company that literally invented thimerosal.

Well done, dumb shits.
Thanks, from:
But (11-13-2017), chunksmediocrites (11-18-2017), erimir (11-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-13-2017), The Man (11-14-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 08:18 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
:lol: peacegirl, that guy you voted for because he tweeted some dumb anti-vaxxer shit at you anti-vaxxer dumb shits? He is appointing a guy who ran the company that literally invented thimerosal.

Well done, dumb shits.
Well, it's not ALL bad. Sure, Trump trolled the shit out of anti-vaxx morons like peacegirl. Of that there can be no doubt.

On the other hand, Trump had the courage to point out that there are some "very fine people" in the neo-Nazi and white supremacist ranks. In addition, his appointees are dedicated to getting people off Social Security disability and making those folks productive members of society. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
But (11-13-2017), ChuckF (11-14-2017), chunksmediocrites (11-18-2017), The Man (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 11:59 PM

https://www.facebook.com/curiouspeac...egqFNBvCpbOQN4

Old 11-15-2017, 12:13 AM

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionF...type=1&theater

Old 11-15-2017, 12:18 AM

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionF...type=2&theater

Old 11-15-2017, 12:35 AM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Peacegirl has no comment on Trump appointing a Big Pharma shill to be America's top government health official?
Thanks, from:
The Man (11-15-2017)
Old 11-16-2017, 12:01 AM

The Unvaccinated Child: A Treatment Guide for Parents and Caregivers by Judith Thompson, ND (Paperback) - Lulu

Old 11-16-2017, 02:56 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Do You Believe in Magic?: Vitamins, Supplements, and All Things Natural: A Look Behind the Curtain: Paul A., M.D. Offit: 9780062222985: Amazon.com: Books
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (11-16-2017), chunksmediocrites (11-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-16-2017), The Man (11-16-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 03:55 PM

This is crazy!

New CDC Guidelines: 5 Year-Old Can Receive up to 19 Vaccinations in One Month

Old 11-19-2017, 06:44 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
They're talking about the "catch-up" schedule, you know, where the child has lapsed behind in vaccines for whatever reason. This isn't really magic, it's just doing the scheduling work so doctors have a reference.

... and the headline makes it sound so terrible, only the CDC is recommending a minimum of 4 weeks between doses.

Also, why highlight a 5 year old? I don't see anything specific about age 5 that makes it better or worse than a child of age 2-6.

It's only "crazy" if you are an antivax nut who thinks vaccines harm children.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (Yesterday), Stephen Maturin (11-20-2017), The Man (11-19-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 07:28 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Gadzooks! Itís a Neil Z-MAN Miller prognostication - his legendary collaborator Hermes Trismegistus has telepathically beamed it directly into his mind, obviously.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (Yesterday), Stephen Maturin (11-20-2017), The Man (11-19-2017)
Old 11-20-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
They're talking about the "catch-up" schedule, you know, where the child has lapsed behind in vaccines for whatever reason. This isn't really magic, it's just doing the scheduling work so doctors have a reference.

... and the headline makes it sound so terrible, only the CDC is recommending a minimum of 4 weeks between doses.

Also, why highlight a 5 year old? I don't see anything specific about age 5 that makes it better or worse than a child of age 2-6.

It's only "crazy" if you are an antivax nut who thinks vaccines harm children.
No, it’s ‘crazy’ to not be concerned about the catch up schedule that pumps tons of chemicals into our intact babies. What is wrong with you specious? Are you that positive that nothing can go wrong? Maybe you should inject the vaccines into yourself first. I bet you would pass. What a hypocrite!

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-20-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:12 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Don't let such innovative and amazing technology die!
Save the iron lung!
Don't Vaccinate today!

Last of the Iron Lungs | Gizmodo

Bring back these amazing devices and make iron lung repair jobs great again!

Thanks, from:
specious_reasons (11-20-2017), Stephen Maturin (11-20-2017), The Man (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
No, itís Ďcrazyí to not be concerned about the catch up schedule that pumps tons of chemicals into our intact babies. What is wrong with you specious? Have you lost all morality to protect your worldview that nothing can go wrong because the studies have been done? 😒
Yeah, I don't subscribe to your worldview that vaccines are inherently dangerous. If you aren't freaking out about anti-vax nonsense, this schedule is not something to get upset about.

In fact, due to an out-of-state move, we didn't get our son vaccinated on schedule, so the next time he went to the doctor, he had to get some catch-up vaccines. I literally bet my son's life on the same schedule you're freaking out about. It's such a good bet, though - he wasn't at risk for any known vaccine injuries. I'd make that same gamble in a heartbeat.

Despite your hyperbolic language, the catch-up schedule is simply a recommendation to maximize your child's protection from disease in a reasonably safe and effective manner. If I were at all concerned about the number of vaccines given to my child at one time, I would work with my doctor and prioritize the shots needed.
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-20-2017), chunksmediocrites (Yesterday), The Man (11-21-2017)
Old 11-20-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No, itís Ďcrazyí to not be concerned about the catch up schedule that pumps tons of chemicals into our intact babies. What is wrong with you specious? Have you lost all morality to protect your worldview that nothing can go wrong because the studies have been done? 😒
Yeah, I don't subscribe to your worldview that vaccines are inherently dangerous. If you aren't freaking out about anti-vax nonsense, this schedule is not something to get upset about.

In fact, due to an out-of-state move, we didn't get our son vaccinated on schedule, so the next time he went to the doctor, he had to get some catch-up vaccines. I literally bet my son's life on the same schedule you're freaking out about. It's such a good bet, though - he wasn't at risk for any known vaccine injuries. I'd make that same gamble in a heartbeat.

Despite your hyperbolic language, the catch-up schedule is simply a recommendation to maximize your child's protection from disease in a reasonably safe and effective manner. If I were at all concerned about the number of vaccines given to my child at one time, I would work with my doctor and prioritize the shots needed.
Iím glad your son is doing fine. Not all children given catch up vaccines are as lucky. You are entitled to do what you think is in the best interest of your child. You wouldnít like if the government took that right away. Please donít repeat the same old mantra about the unvaccinated spreading disease and the fake herd immunity defense.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:41 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Don't let such innovative and amazing technology die!
Reminds me of the days when American technology producers started using transistors on a widespread basis. As a result of that development, the Soviet Union became the worldwide leader in development of sophisticated vacuum tubes. And we just let it happen, without putting up any kind of fight at all.

The lesson is mathematical, scientific and undeniable: if you like vaccines, you hate America.

:eagletear:

Thanks, from:
Ari (11-20-2017), chunksmediocrites (Yesterday), The Man (11-21-2017)
Old 11-20-2017, 11:26 PM

The answer to the question, "Should I vaccinate my child?" is "Yes."

The longer, more correct answer is:
"Yes, provided your child isn't at risk because of specific allergies or health conditions. Talk to your doctor."
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (Yesterday), The Man (11-21-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
The answer to the question, "Should I vaccinate my child?" is "Yes."

The longer, more correct answer is:
"Yes, provided your child isn't at risk because of specific allergies or health conditions. Talk to your doctor."
Doctors do what they are told, especially when it comes to vaccination. They get no training whatsoever in the risks posed by constant jabs. Would you go to your car mechanic for knowledge on how the flu shot works? A degree means nothing if you don’t have the knowledge to back it up.

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle