Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 10-17-2017, 02:04 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Pureed, diluted deathbelt juice has memory. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
erimir (10-18-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-17-2017)
Old 10-17-2017, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Also avoid Jenny McCarthy, especially if you are pregnant. Jenny McCarthy causes autism.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (10-18-2017), The Man (10-17-2017)
Old 10-18-2017, 06:03 AM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Jenny McCarthy's kid was in direct contact with Jenny McCarthy before developing autism, so that all checks out.

I wouldn't want to risk my child being in her presence.
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (10-18-2017), The Man (10-18-2017)
Old 10-19-2017, 02:01 AM

This man is a hero!

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 10-19-2017, 02:58 AM
here to bore you with pictures

All of my heroes unethically experiment on children and get their license to practice medicine revoked.

(No, I didn't watch the video - I just saw Wakefield's name. Nor will I watch a video of an interview with a man who unethically experimented on children.)
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-19-2017), But (10-19-2017), ChuckF (10-19-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-19-2017), Stormlight (10-19-2017), The Man (10-19-2017)
Old 10-19-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basset Hound View Post
Also avoid Jenny McCarthy, especially if you are pregnant. Jenny McCarthy causes autism.
You could never admit you are wrong about anything, now could you? That is how powerful "right fighting" is, especially if there is the slightest possibility that you would have to admit you were wrong. So you make jokes and deflect the conversation so you don't have to address the real issue at hand. The idea that others may know better is unacceptable to your fragile ego. Do you remember Socrates wise words? You are the quintessential type Socrates was referring to. Admission of ignorance would show humility, which is a word you do not understand. Humility is necessary for any valid investigation that is worth its salt. Any objective observer reading this thread could easily see the phony tactics used in here to make people (including distinguished researchers and doctors) who would have the gall to question the safety and efficacy of the present vaccine schedule, look inept, in order to keep up the pretense that the science has already been settled. No it hasn't. It hasn't even come close. So keep up the good work. It will backfire on you if it hasn't already.

Rejecting Flu Vaccine in Pregnancy | Blog
By Kelly Brogan, MD

The Medicalization of Pregnancy

Women have permitted doctors and pharmaceutical companies privileged access to their fierce and primitive drive toward protecting a pregnancy. They have been made to feel fear, convinced that they need the support of the apparatus of allopathic medicine to get them through this perilous trial.

I’d like to take a moment to pause. Take a deep breath. And ask the women reading this to look inside and to check if that compass is there. Ask if they can hold it gently in their hand and trust that their bodies and minds know how to guide them, when properly supported and cared for.

If you must relinquish your power to doctors, I recommend finding one who acknowledges the awesome dangers of blindly following medical doctrine. Outsourcing our health to pharmaceutical companies is an extremely myopic approach to securing lasting wellness. I’d like to show you that the guiding authorities you have been led to believe are acting in your best interest are guilty of some pretty heinous crimes of abuse and neglect, and never more so than in the pregnant population.

cont. at: http://kellybroganmd.com/rejecting-f...-in-pregnancy/

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 10-19-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

:laugh:

Have another drink, peacegirl. :pat: And be sure to send more of that stolen taxpayer money to Andy Wakefield. After all, deities shouldn't have to be bother with nonsense like earning a legit living.

BTW, my primary care physician, women's holistic mental health psychiatrist Dr. Kelly Brogan, asked me to tell you to cease and desist. You're violating Dr. Brogan's intellectual property rights, as clearly set forth in her website.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
But (10-19-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-19-2017)
Old 10-19-2017, 07:00 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
All of my heroes unethically experiment on children and get their license to practice medicine revoked.
That's disgraceful, specious. How dare you say such things! Andy Wakefield is EXACTLY like Nelson Mandela. How do we know that? Because that's what Andy Wakefield tells us in his new movie, that's how!

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-19-2017), But (10-19-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), specious_reasons (10-20-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-19-2017)
Old 10-19-2017, 10:12 PM

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionF...sM&pnref=story

Old 10-20-2017, 11:47 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Do you remember Socrates wise words?
peacegirl, do you remember the Wisdom of Socrates? If so, why did you rape it with your vile Corruptions?
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-21-2017)
Old 10-22-2017, 12:35 PM

Injecting Aluminum

Old 10-24-2017, 01:02 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Here you'll find a remarkably detailed and astute analysis of the opening brief of the appellants in Buck v. California, the lawsuit in which eight plaintiffs seek to invalidate SB277, California's recent vaccine law, on variety of constitutional grounds. The original complaint, which was poorly written and featured a variety of ill-considered and improperly pled causes of action, got dismissed in its entirety back in October 2016. It appears the plaintiffs' arguments have only gotten dumber on appeal.

Thanks, from:
But (10-24-2017), ChuckF (10-24-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-24-2017)
Old 10-24-2017, 02:52 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Here you'll find a remarkably detailed and astute analysis of the opening brief of the appellants in Buck v. California, the lawsuit in which eight plaintiffs seek to invalidate SB277, California's recent vaccine law, on variety of constitutional grounds. The original complaint, which was poorly written and featured a variety of ill-considered and improperly pled causes of action, got dismissed in its entirety back in October 2016. It appears the plaintiffs' arguments have only gotten dumber on appeal.
It took some hunting but here is the...thing. I swear to 100% non-religious god, if it named Jimmy Carter as a defendant and bit a juicy cunt, the Messiah himself could have drafted it, so bereft is it of germinal substance.

That is a very good article by Skeptical Raptor that gets a lot of the big picture. The inane and fact-free imaginings about equal protection, and apparently the application of Brown v. Board, while then asking the court to create some new protected classes, etc. The real pleasures of this brief, though, are in the details. The little treats - Maturin, here is one for you:

Quote:
Allegations Presumed True: On demurrer, trial courts must presume the truth. Here, the trial court erred for failure to presume the truth of Plaintiffsí material allegations, i.e., that all vaccines are unavoidably unsafe.
Now, first of all, the whole :airquote: I went to law school :airquote: part of me wants to get into a whole thing about material allegations of fact versus, oh, crazy made-up conclusions of law, but then I remembered about the dog eyes, and how you have to first presume it is correct, and then accept that it is correct.

Civil procedure is, after all, an efferent process.

Plaintiff-Appellants also spuriously argue "[that] Sacramento may enact mandatory seatbelt laws for motorists and mandatory helmet laws for motorcycle riders; but then again, neither seatbelts nor motorcycle helmets are presumed to be unavoidably defective, nor do they come with a presumed risk of 'unavoidable adverse side effects,' like vaccines, which cause indiscriminate death and injury." (emphasis added)

Here they tip their hands as being in the pocket of Big Deathbelt.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-24-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-24-2017)
Old 10-24-2017, 03:44 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

:laugh:

Oh ... oh my. As surely as 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8 and saying yes to a date is automatically saying yes to fucking, that there thing is a treasure of epic proportions.

The Skeptical Raptor article appears to be the work of Dorit Rubenstein Reiss, a law professor at U.S. Hastings. Being Jewish, Prof. Reiss is clearly in on the conspiracy to weaponize vaccines for use in a war of extermination against the white race. Accordingly, she's pulling her punches in the article to avoid arousing suspicion that might lead to white people discovering the conspiracy.

Demurrer is a term that dates all the way back to the common law formulary writ system. Surely Blackstone & Co. considered it self-evidently true that a trial court judge must accept as true any and all batshit insane legal conclusions the plaintiff and his counsel chose to plead. That ultimately evolved into the mathematical, scientific and undeniable (that is to say, undeniable, undeniable and undeniable) legal precept that egomaniacal dipshits are entitled to an audience with POTUS on demand.

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-24-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-24-2017)
Old 10-25-2017, 02:56 AM

US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries, Flu Shot Wins Top Honors for Biggest Payout

Old 10-25-2017, 03:29 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

I found this interesting,
https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/f...late8_1_17.pdf

Over 80% of all cases are settled by lawyers and no evidence was evaluated.
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-25-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-25-2017)
Old 10-25-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post

If that is true, it is the most egregious use of a position that I have ever seen. These lawyers should be taken to court and prosecuted for their misuse of power for their own financial gain. :fuming:

Old 10-25-2017, 03:48 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:

The influenza vaccine is so dangerous that in the last 10 years, 1898 claims have been compensated, which accounts for over 0.00015% of all doses.

Likewise, that deadly MMR vaccine has almost 0.00013% of all doses with compensated injury claims. (Interestingly, 78/667 people in 2014 who contracted measles were hospitalized - which is approximately the number of people who received vaccine injury payouts through a settlement over the last 10 years.)

How can these Big Pharma shills live with themselves?
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-26-2017), But (10-25-2017), ChuckF (10-25-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-25-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-25-2017)
Old 10-25-2017, 04:03 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Quote:

If that is true, it is the most egregious use of a position that I have ever seen. These lawyers should be taken to court and prosecuted for their misuse of power for their own financial gain. :fuming:
:lol:

What the hell are you on about now?
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-25-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-25-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-25-2017)
Old 10-25-2017, 05:43 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Quote:

In peacegirl's defense, she's stupid, ill-informed and completely oblivious to how little she knows. Basically, she's the Dunning-Kruger effect incarnate.

In this instance, the dumb bunny is advocating for imprisonment of lawyers who successfully obtain compensation for vaccine-injured clients.

Thanks, from:
Ari (10-26-2017), But (10-25-2017), ChuckF (10-25-2017), chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-25-2017)
Old 10-26-2017, 01:52 AM

Quote:
In this instance, the dumb bunny is advocating for imprisonment of lawyers who successfully obtain compensation for vaccine-injured clients.
Because the lawyers get a lot of money from Big Pharma, the clients get nothing, and the defendant doesn't get to interrogate the plaintiff after all. Or is it the other way around?

:sadno:
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-26-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-26-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-26-2017)
Old 10-26-2017, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

In peacegirl's defense, she's stupid, ill-informed and completely oblivious to how little she knows. Basically, she's the Dunning-Kruger effect incarnate.

Itís not just about the financial compensation. Itís about the devastation that vaccines have caused. These lawyers could care less about presenting the facts in these cases. They know how to win which is just a game to them. I say prosecute them for their lack of integrity! :fuming:

Old 10-26-2017, 02:38 AM

Quote:
could care less
could not care less
Thanks, from:
Ari (10-26-2017), ChuckF (10-27-2017), Stephen Maturin (10-26-2017), Stormlight (10-26-2017), The Man (10-26-2017)
Old 10-26-2017, 03:13 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Quote:

Itís not just about the financial compensation.
As always, you are 100% wrong. The sole purpose of filing a petition with U.S. Court of Federal Claims is to seek compensation for vaccine injuries. That's why they call it a petition for compensation. I explained the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program to you in great detail upthread, in response to one of your many ridiculous Dunning-Kruger falsehoods about the law governing compensation for vaccine injuries. You being dumb as dog shit and all, it went in one ear and out the other.

:shortbus:

Spacemonkey's description of you was spot-on, "astute," one could even say. :yup:

Thanks, from:
But (10-26-2017), ChuckF (10-27-2017), The Man (10-26-2017)
Old 10-26-2017, 03:36 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Or is it the other way around?
The answer to that is yes, no, or maybe. In any event, as peacegirl's most trusted sources repeatedly tell us, the Jews are to blame. After all, the legal profession is stuffed to the rafters with Jews, and I don't believe in coincidences.

However, the problem is not the neo-Nazis and other white supremacists. As renowned and spectacularly successful anti-vaxxer troll Donald "Big Daddy" Trump tells us, there are "very fine people" among neo-Nazis and other assorted white supremacists.

Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (10-29-2017), The Man (10-26-2017)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle