Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 06-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT EXIST !!

[quote=thedoc;1261360]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
TO SAY IT IN SHORT , YOU MAY NOT SEE THE COLOUR BLACK ON A FACE ANY MORE, IS THAT CLEAR TO ALL YOU COLOUR BLINDED PEOPLE ??

( THAT MEANS BLINDED BY COLOUR , THIS IS FOR THE RETARDED WHO JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND, THE TRUE MEANING FOR A COLOUR )
Quote:
You're even more bigoted than I thought, you're just like the blacks who think that because they are black and have been discriminated in the past, they can't be bigoted, that is only for those who discriminate against them. You are just as silly and uninformed as they are.
You just do not get it do you thedoc, but i admire your attitude for even bothering to reply.

This is such a weak reaction :
Quote:
you're just like the blacks who think that because they are black and have been discriminated in the past, they can't be bigoted, that is only for those who discriminate against them. You are just as silly and uninformed as they are.
There are no blacks, you can not and may not say blacks any more, it is just a COLOR of the face.....

What happened in the past , let by gones be by gones they were other kind of people with a white skin. you are not that barabaric , it was another time........

BUT I THINK YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN THEDOC !!

You and Peacegirl should get together, she wants to eliminate the words beautiful, educated and intelligent and others (Which she and her father are not) from the language, and you want to eliminate the words black and white, and who-knows-what else. There won't be many words left, so the world will be much quieter.

Quote:
I think you should expand your campaign to include words like fat, skinny, ugly and beautiful, and probably a lot more that describe a persons outward appearance, and not their inner personality

CHANGING THE WHOLE STORY WON'T CHANGE MY MEANING:

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, AND WITH A EXPLANATION ON HOW SOMEBODY'S IDENTITY WORKS.........HOW SOMEBODY'S IDENTITY LOOKS LIKE , HOW SOMEBODY IN REALITY LOOKS LIKE, AND WILL ALSO BE DIRECTED AS A NEW THREAD IDENTITY.......

A COLOUR OF THE FACE, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH A VERY VERY DARK COMPLEXION, OR MAYBE SOME WHAT LIGHTER SKIN ,
HAS TOTALLY NO VALUE IN TERMS OF HOW SOMEBODY IS A PERSON

THE SAME HERE WITH AMERICAN'S WITH A VERY LIGHT COMPLEXION, KIND OF PINKISH AND BEIGE AND EVEN A LITTLE BROWN.......

BUT THE BEST WAY TO SAY IT IS IN FACT THAT BLACK AND WHITE MEN AND WOMEN SIMPLY DO NOT EXIST IN REAL LIFE........

IN OUR MINDS THEY ARE ALIVE IN SOME PEOPLE, WHO JUST DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP THE FREEDOM OF NOT BEING THE SAME.....

HOW WE FEEL, HOW IT WORKS IN OUR HEARTS IS EXACTLY THE SAME.....

IDENTIY :

As a person, you are a maybe a child , a grown up , a woman, or a man .

the colour here does not have to come in either, we just do not need it yet.....

Feelings, how you feel is the master of the game, it makes the person that you are.........

Feeling of rythem, clearly a feeling, makes you want to dance and sing, and as i say it is clearly a feeling, and not a thouht, which is nothing and trivial.

What you love,

what you like to do,

what you hate,

what you really are good at,

what you stand for,

what your ambitions are,

what your peculiar characteristics are,

what you really love doing,

what colour you like,

and still , the colour of your face does not dictate on your person,

HOW IDIOTIC SOME MEN AND WOMEN CAN BE WHEN CALLING OUT A COLOUR.

I ALWAYS SAY "SOME",
SAYING "SOME" IS SAFE.

SAYING "SOME" IS EVEN ACCURATE !!

SO THERE IT IS , HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THINGS MAKES YOUR ONLY TRUE IDENTITY,

THAT IS HOW YOU ARE AS PERSON AMONGST OTHER PEOPLE, BUT ALONE TOO........

ALONE TOO, ALONE YOU ARE NOT THAT COLOUR
ALONE YOU ARE NOT PRAYING ALL THE TIME
ALONE YOU ARE NOT BEING GAY.

ALONE YOU ARE JUST BEING LET US SAY YOUR NAME.........

SO AGAIN HOW SOMEBODY LOOKS DOES NOT TELL ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THE PERSON IS !

IS THAT NOT WONDERFUL THAT YOU ARE JUST A PERSON, AND NOT A COLOR?

SAYING BLACK OR SAYING WHITE SHOULD BE PROHIBITED BECAUSE IT IGNITES DISCRIMINATION !!

REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Old 06-06-2016, 01:19 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
There are no blacks, you can not and may not say blacks any more, it is just a COLOR of the face.....
Fortunately you do not tell me what to do, you can suggest a preference, but that is as far as it goes. You don't own me, I'm not your slave, and you don't tell me what I can or cannot say, you're an arrogant fool if you think you can.

There is a signer of the declaration of independence of the US who said it very properly, "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it". If you deny that, and attempt to tell me what I can say and not say, then you are not a champion of freedom, but are a supporter of tyranny.
Angakuk (06-06-2016)
Old 06-06-2016, 07:33 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Fortunately you do not tell me what to do, you can suggest a preference, but that is as far as it goes. You don't own me, I'm not your slave, and you don't tell me what I can or cannot say, you're an arrogant fool if you think you can.

There is a signer of the declaration of independence of the US who said it very properly, "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it". If you deny that, and attempt to tell me what I can say and not say, then you are not a champion of freedom, but are a supporter of tyranny.
Fortunately you can not and may not also shut me up, but this what i said , and what you said is gold, it actually is saying that you agree, and i may even plaque it.........

I don't need to be arrogant, or a fool, i am saying what Rankin Fitch is saying ; " I don't give a shit " , because it does not buy me anything, for what, showing what?

I am doing it against discrimination, for not seeing a color at all when you look at a person who has a really dark skinned face !!!!!

But you're not stupid thedoc, you know exactly what i mean !!!!!!

And these words prove ONLY YO pompous white ass, oh yes , your white ass does exist, they always look ugly.

I am used to a black face by the way, i grew up between black people.

And i find it real sad how some people can just only see a colour instead of a person, a possibly beautiful person of heart, a possibly very admirable person, a possibly very smart person, as you have found out once in your life time......

What is that the colour of a face, what is that "BLACKS" , what is that "WHITES", you dumb shits of some in America !!!!!!!

Show your anger, and not reply ,just cussing and i have won.

You guys can not say anything that proves me wrong.....

A foto of myself and a friend of the family, helping us for a little money.........i am lying on the floor , careless and free when i was but say four years old.............

163221_187560757936675_6306628_n.jpg
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Last edited by Awareness; 06-06-2016 at 07:50 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-06-2016, 07:06 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Fortunately you can not and may not also shut me up,
"Let him rant, that others may know him mad."
Old 06-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Also for you my dear friend proven truth by your mouth also....

But ashamed that you do not have your own view of what a colour of a man means to you......

Learn from this day on thedoc that the colour of a man does not describe the personality of a man, then why do you keep saying black man thedoc ?

I only see people thedoc, i do not see colours, and you do thedoc, that is plumb pityful !!

Quote:
What is this for actually thedoc, so weak . You are piised off thedoc and i name you Mike Hunt from now on, on the count that you are just a chickenshit to give me your view. And why ? because i will shoot it up to smithereens !!!

Can your view stand, jibber jabber it lingers, but can your view stand?

Hence i get a chickenshit reply :
Quote:

Old 06-07-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Also for you my dear friend proven truth by your mouth also....

But ashamed that you do not have your own view of what a colour of a man means to you......

Learn from this day on thedoc that the colour of a man does not describe the personality of a man, then why do you keep saying black man thedoc ?

I only see people thedoc, i do not see colours, and you do thedoc, that is plumb pityful !!

Quote:
What is this for actually thedoc, so weak . You are piised off thedoc and i name you Mike Hunt from now on, on the count that you are just a chickenshit to give me your view. And why ? because i will shoot it up to smithereens !!!

Can your view stand, jibber jabber it lingers, but can your view stand?

Hence i get a chickenshit reply :
Quote:
I do have 2 questions for you.

How old are you,are you past puberty yet?

Is English your 2nd language? that would explain a lot.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
" You are a credit to you race "
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT, IF YOU REALLY THINK GOOD ABOUT IT

From " The hateful eight "

IN true real life race also does not exist, it only exists in our cultivated minds .

REMEMBER WHAT WE ARE ABLE TO FEEL IS THE MASTER OF OUR BEING, SO WHAT IF YOU LOOK LIKE A YETI, OR SO WHAT IF YOU CAN RUN FASTER !!

Old 06-07-2016, 07:49 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Quote:
" You are a credit to you race "
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT, IF YOU REALLY THINK GOOD ABOUT IT

That depends on the reference, and from what is here, the poster could have been referring to homo sapiens in which case the quote could be quite accurate and you are wrong, and that is most likely. You have been wrong about other things, so it is most likely that you are wrong about this as well.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:52 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
IN true real life race also does not exist, it only exists in our cultivated minds .
Are you trying to say that dogs and people are the same? If so you have really gone off the deep end.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:29 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

When I first meet, or even see, another person I see shape, size, color, age, gender, hair, dress, etc. Certain combinations of those features lead to an initial attraction on my part. Certain other combinations do not lead to an initial attraction on my part. I am more likely to seek out further contact with someone I find attractive (this is, after all, what attraction means) than I am likely to seek out further contact with someone I do not find attractive. This does not mean that I rule out further contact with those that I am not attracted to. If an initial contact results in additional contacts and a relationship begins to develope those physical charactistics become less and less significant. If, as the relationship developes I find myself attracted by the individual's personal qualities, then I am more inclined to try and nurture that relationship. If as the relationship developes I find that I am not attracted by the individual's personal qualities, then I am less inclined to try and nurture that relationship. This, it seems to me, is perfectly normal and the way these things out to progress.

Suggesting that I ought not to see those things that are visible to me strikes me as being not only absurd, but impossible. While I do not permit myself to define another person based solely on his/her appearance, I do not, cannot and will not pretend that my initial emotional responses to a person's appearance do not exist. Pretending that things which do exist are not real is as sure a path to madness as is that of pretending that things which do not exist are real.
The Man (06-08-2016), thedoc (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=Angakuk;1261593]

Quote:
When I first meet, or even see, another person I see shape, size, color, age, gender, hair, dress, etc. Certain combinations of those features lead to an initial attraction on my part.
When you first meet the personality, how a person is should be your initial attraction Angakuk, not bullshit, or DIOR chick !!!

Quote:
Certain other combinations do not lead to an initial attraction on my part. I am more likely to seek out further contact with someone I find attractive (this is, after all, what attraction means) than I am likely to seek out further contact with someone I do not find attractive.
Well white is attractive for you, right. Because almost everyone finds it astonishing when two black people make love on the silver screen..
We have to change in how we see things and people, period !!!

Quote:
This does not mean that I rule out further contact with those that I am not attracted to.
Youre attracted to a person inside Angakuk, youre attracted to a personality, this makes the person look good.
Looking real good with the eyes of a zombie is nothing, and you see that right away. Commerce dictates us looking good, and looking white....

Quote:
If an initial contact results in additional contacts and a relationship begins to develope those physical charactistics become less and less significant.
I would be delighted with the personality of the one you meet........initially you must accept everyone you meet, having met and get to knowing the person then you may disrcriminate on how the person is......

Quote:
If, as the relationship developes I find myself attracted by the individual's personal qualities, then I am more inclined to try and nurture that relationship. If as the relationship developes I find that I am not attracted by the individual's personal qualities, then I am less inclined to try and nurture that relationship. This, it seems to me, is perfectly normal and the way these things out to progress.
You are not going to marry the not normal looking person in your eyes Angakuk, you are going to get to know the person

Quote:
Suggesting that I ought not to see those things that are visible to me strikes me as being not only absurd, but impossible.

When we are talking about people yes Angakuk, by all means. When you are buying a car , no Angakuk. Although i would like under the hood if i were you first....

Quote:
While I do not permit myself to define another person based solely on his/her appearance,
That is a first, while you have been cheering it actually, checking out a person on looks. I would look at how he or she walks and talks at first, indicating how the person is....

Quote:
I do not, cannot and will not pretend that my initial emotional responses to a person's appearance do not exist.
I am talking about the colour of the skin of a person Angakuk, there should be no
Quote:
initial emotional responses to a person's appearance
when you see that Angakuk, do you get that ???

Quote:
Pretending that things which do exist are not real is as sure a path to madness as is that of pretending that things which do not exist are real.
YOu see the world right Angakuk, it is all one ride of pretending all the way.....

A face with a dark coloured skin Angakuk is a face with a dark coloured skin, do not and never pretend otherwise Angakuk, do you get that now???

Last edited by Awareness; 06-08-2016 at 05:20 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:20 AM

Quote:
When you first meet the personality, how a person is should be your initial attraction Angakuk, not bullshit, or DIOR chick !!!
An initial contact, especially if it lacks any significant engagement, does not provide adequate information about how a person is. That sort of information is simply not available without further contact. What is available, upon initial contact, is visual information. I don't know how it works for you, but I go with what I've got and not with what I imagine I've got or wish I had.

Quote:
Well white is attractive for you, right.
Since you don't know me and you don't know what combination of factors I find attractive you have no grounds for making assumptions about what attracts me.

Quote:
Because almost everyone finds it astonishing when two black people make love on the silver screen..
That may be true in your experience. I don't know anything about what most people find astonishing. I will tell you this, I find nothing astonishing about two black people making love on the silver screen. I find nothing astonishing about about a black person and a white person making love on the silver screen or any of the other possible permutations of ethnic couplings. I will tell you what I would find astonishing. A silver couple making love on the black screen. That would astonish the hell out of me.
Crumb (06-08-2016), The Man (06-08-2016), Watser? (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 05:30 AM

Quote:
I am talking about the colour of the skin of a person Angakuk, there should be no
Quote:
initial emotional responses to a person's appearance
when you see that Angakuk, do you get that ???
You do seem to be quite hung up on the color thing. There is a great deal more to a person's appearance than the color of his/her skin. Skin color is only one factor, and in my opinion one of the least significant factors.

Quote:
A face with a dark coloured skin Angakuk is a face with a dark coloured skin, do not and never pretend otherwise Angakuk, do you get that now???
You are preaching to choir on this one. Probably because you are too busy assuming things about me rather than actually paying attention to what I am saying.

Last edited by Angakuk; 06-08-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Thanks, from:
The Man (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 05:35 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=Angakuk;1261601]
Quote:
An initial contact, especially if it lacks any significant engagement, does not provide adequate information about how a person is. That sort of information is simply not available without further contact. What is available, upon initial contact, is visual information. I don't know how it works for you, but I go with what I've got and not with what I imagine I've got or wish I had.

You can not a imagine a personality Angakuk, you meet it and you greet it.
Right away when you talk with someone, either you feel at ease or not....

Quote:
Well white is attractive for you, right.
Since you don't know me and you don't know what combination of factors I find attractive you have no grounds for making assumptions about what attracts me.

Well looks attract you, and how someone is as a person does not give you shit...
Quote:
Because almost everyone finds it astonishing when two black people make love on the silver screen..
That may be true in your experience. I don't know anything about what most people find astonishing. I will tell you this, I find nothing astonishing about two black people making love on the silver screen. I find nothing astonishing about about a black person and a white person making love on the silver screen or any of the other possible permutations of ethnic couplings. I will tell you what I would find astonishing. A silver couple making love on the black screen. That would astonish the hell out of me.

Of course you do , almost everybody gets an astonishing feeling when they SEE "blacks" making love on the white screen !!! You are just lying through your teeth !!!

And you know why

Last edited by Awareness; 06-08-2016 at 05:36 AM. Reason: SEE !!
Old 06-08-2016, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Not every initial contact involves conversation. In fact, I would say that once conversation is involved one has already moved beyond initial contact with further engagement. Suppose you are in a room full of people you have never met before. How do you decide whom to strike up a conversation with? I am going to pick out the person who looks the most interesting to me. In such a situation "looks interesting" is purely a function of visual cues.

Quote:
Well looks attract you, and how someone is as a person does not give you shit...
Once again, you know nothing about me. The fact is I do give a shit about how a person is. It is also a fact that I don't know anything about how a person is until I have engaged them. Until that happens all I have to go on is visual cues. I am talking here about face-to-face encounters. Conversations with strangers on the internet operate under a whole different set of parameters.

Quote:
...almost everybody gets an astonishing feeling when they SEE "blacks" making love on the white screen !!!
You know this how? Did you conduct a poll?

Quote:
You are just lying through your teeth !!!
And you know why
Careful there, your assumptions are showing again. Also, you are being just plain insulting.
And I hope you know why, because I sure as hell don't.
The Man (06-08-2016), Watser? (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 06:21 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=Angakuk;1261612]
Quote:
Quote:
Not every initial contact involves conversation. In fact, I would say that once conversation is involved one has already moved beyond initial contact with further engagement. Suppose you are in a room full of people you have never met before. How do you decide whom to strike up a conversation with? I am going to pick out the person who looks the most interesting to me. In such a situation "looks interesting" is purely a function of visual cues.
IF there is no contact, then there is no reason to discriminate, you must at all times get to know each and every individual ......

And who looks the most interesting is a look which was and is being created by mostly white folks.......

Quote:
Once again, you know nothing about me. The fact is I do give a shit about how a person is.
Quote:
It is also a fact that I don't know anything about how a person is until I have engaged them.
This is like what you SAID !!

Quote:
Until that happens all I have to go on is visual cues. I am talking here about face-to-face encounters. Conversations with strangers on the internet operate under a whole different set parameters.
We do not know anything about each other, and we will stay strangers until people meet in person , it is lunacy to get to know someone on the internet, you give your self away......

Quote:
...almost everybody gets an astonishing feeling when they SEE "blacks" making love on the white screen !!!
Quote:
You know it too, but you just do not want to acknowledge it.

Quote:
You are just lying through your teeth !!!
And you know why
Quote:
Careful there, your assumptions are showing again. Also, you are being just plain insulting.
And I hope you know why, because I sure as hell don't.
True, i am so sorry Angakuk, do you believe that Angakuk ?

I am in fact the most honest guy on this forum.......and i am beginning to think that some people think that a freethought is only being gay, and a thought on their term, instead of conversing they ridicule and belittle, such bravery to show their views, and this is how some people get tangled in their thoughts which is actually sad.....

Not one word has a meaning on the internet especially when you are ridiculed or belittled, it is only when you want it to, when something is saying to you , yeah you are right......

The world is twisted and hence forth you get twisted people, but reality is way different, you just have to puncture that bubble of make belief

Old 06-08-2016, 06:51 AM

Quote:
IF there is no contact, then there is no reason to discriminate, you must at all times get to know each and every individual ......
I didn't say anything about there being no contact. Again, you just are not paying very close attention to what I am actually saying.

As for getting to know "each and every individual" I have neither the time nor the opportunity to do that. There are too many people in the world for that. I, like everyone else, am pretty much limited to getting to know those people with whom I come into contact. Even then it is not possible to get to know each and every one of them. Getting to know someone takes more than the inclination to do so. It also takes time. I will be officiating at a funeral on Thursday for a man I have known for nearly 27 years. Him I got to know. Not entirely or thoroughly, but enough so that I am grieving over the loss.

Quote:
And who looks the most interesting is a look which was and is being created by mostly white folks.......
I would respond to this if I had any idea what you mean by it. Since I don't, I won't.

Quote:
If you say you are sorry I will accept that. Unless you give me some reason not to.
The Man (06-08-2016), Watser? (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=Angakuk;1261616]
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't say anything about there being no contact. Again, you just are not paying very close attention to what I am actually saying.

As for getting to know "each and every individual" I have neither the time nor the opportunity to do that. There are too many people in the world for that. I, like everyone else, am pretty much limited to getting to know those people with whom I come into contact. Even then it is not possible to get to know each and every one of them. Getting to know someone takes more than the inclination to do so. It also takes time. I will be officiating at a funeral on Thursday for a man I have known for nearly 27 years. Him I got to know. Not entirely or thoroughly, but enough so that I am grieving over the loss.
I am sorry to hear that, and my care for you Angakuk, and this care of mine exists although it is internet......

But i am always pointing out that a skin colour must not and MAY NOT say anything about the person or people.

We all look exactly the same when we are talking about somebody's feelings..

How many times have you seen black people make love in bed on the white screen ?

How many times have you seen black people in a commercial ?

After say 50.000 years there will be only one colour and one race Angakuk, give or take a few years Angakuk, then the people in the future will only have to look for the things to discriminate on how some people feel or are.........

Quote:
I would respond to this if I had any idea what you mean by it. Since I don't, I won't.
And who looks the most interesting is ,

a look ,

which was and is being created by mostly white folks

Quote:
Quote:
If you say you are sorry I will accept that. Unless you give me some reason not to.
Okay then....

Old 06-08-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
I will be officiating at a funeral on Thursday for a man I have known for nearly 27 years. Him I got to know. Not entirely or thoroughly, but enough so that I am grieving over the loss.
I am sorry to hear that, and my care for you Angakuk, and this care of mine exists although it is internet......
Thanks

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk
Quote:
And who looks the most interesting is ,

a look ,

which was and is being created by mostly white folks
You just repeating the thing I said I did not understand does not help me to understand what you meant by it.

Quote:
How many times have you seen black people make love in bed on the white screen ?

If this is supposed to help me understand what you mean when you write "who looks the most interesting is a look which was and is being created by mostly white folks", it isn't doing the job for me. I still have no idea what you mean with that.

"Looks interesting" is obviously going to mean different things to different people depending upon the visual cues that spark their interest. That this is something that is "created by mostly white folks" seems to me to be a total non sequitur.

If you are trying to say that our ideas about beauty are, at least in part, shaped by the media and that the media is largely controlled by white people, I would agree that that is true, at least for the U.S. and Western Europe. However, when I talk about finding people interesting and finding myself being attracted to people I am not just talking about beauty. Beauty can certainly be an element of attractiveness, but it is hardly the only or even the the determining factor for me when I say that, based only on visual cues, I find someone to be attractive or interesting.

Last edited by Angakuk; 06-08-2016 at 08:00 AM.
Thanks, from:
The Man (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Always keep cool.

[quote=Angakuk;1261622][quote=Awareness;1261619] [quote=Angakuk;1261616]

Quote:

If this is supposed to help me understand what you mean when you write "who looks the most interesting is a look which was and is being created by mostly white folks", it isn't doing the job for me. I still have no idea what you mean with that.

Society dictates what is beautiful and what is not.......which is of course totally wrong, we are not supposed to dictate......

Is this a clear statement Angakuk ?

Quote:
If you are trying to say that our ideas about beauty are, at least in part, shaped by the media and that the media is largely controlled by white people, I would agree that that is true, at least for the U.S. and Western Europe.
Okay that is good what you said.

Quote:
However, when I talk about finding people interesting and finding myself being attracted to people I am not just talking about beauty. Beauty can certainly be an element of attractiveness, but it is hardly the only or even the the determining factor for me when I say that, based only on visual cues, I find someone to be attractive or interesting.

That is oh so true , and that is why i plead for not discriminating people only by the colour of their skin.

Judge people by how they are as human beings :

Quote:
but it is hardly the only or even the the determining factor for me when I say that, based only on visual cues, I find someone to be attractive or interesting.
It is a way to stop discriminating people by only how people look.

To purely point out what are you seeing wrong in a person, whom at first is totally innocent ?

Saying black people is a silly conclusion to refer to people who happen to have a dark coloured skin......

Are SOME PEOPLE not smarter than that Angakuk??

Also for example the Muslim woman, she only and only she may have the right to have a meaning for wearing the hijab......

A school for example may only see a piece of cloth she is wearing, and the school must see and may not see nothing else BUT A PIECE OF CLOTH SHE IS WEARING !!

There are a lot of things we see which just is so wrong, nature is evolving, but our way of thinking just can not evolve...........More then a 100 years women have the right to vote, and yet 2016 is the year that the US of A has a woman for a president, well maybe........either i am kind of thrilled, but Marty is more of a woman than Hillary........or i will have a good hearty laugh when what's his name again will be president.....hahahahaha

Old 06-08-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Sick people often project their deficiency onto everyone else, in an effort to believe that they are normal. Pedophiles and Bigots often accuse everyone else of being just like they are for this reason. Awareness is astonished at the sight of two black people having sex in a movie, so he accuses everyone else of the same thing, just so that he can feel normal.
Old 06-08-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Awareness must be extremely bigoted, since he places so much emphasis on skin color by accusing everyone else of being over sensitive about it. To Most other people skin color is of secondary importance if they care about it at all.
Angakuk (06-08-2016)
Old 06-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Always keep cool.

How does it feel thedoc to be ignored, if you have a big fat reply and good views i will undo ignoring you, so give me a sign or beg on your knees to be heard..........you have a lot of friends here

Old 06-08-2016, 10:52 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Is "big fat reply" code for something else?
Old 06-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Fishy mokey

Quote:
Is English your 2nd language? that would explain a lot.
Yeah, his first language is Dutch, but no, it really doesn't because Pan, Vivisectus nor me have a clue what he is on about in Dutch.
Angakuk (06-09-2016), Crumb (06-09-2016), JoeP (06-09-2016), Pan Narrans (06-09-2016), The Man (06-09-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy