Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium

Old 08-18-2016, 01:25 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Default Re: post your 419 emails here!

If people didn't fall for these 419 scams, the scammers would stop doing them. Some have adapted, now claim to be military personnel in Iraq who have squirreled away Saddam's treasures and such. All they need is a bank account to send it to in the U.S. And for that, you get to keep a generous 10% fee for your part in it. All we need is your bank routing number and account.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:31 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingfod View Post
Yesterday, I won a huge prize in a Facebook promotion, according to Facebook Coordinator Frances Nesbitt and Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Now I await Mr. Zuckerberg's phone call, as I asked Frances to have him call me. My phone number is set in Facebook to be seen only by me, but Mark Zuckerberg should be able to access that information.

I will remain patient, I'm sure Mr. Zuckerberg is a busy man.
Still waiting.
Old 08-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Servant of the Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingfod View Post
If people didn't fall for these 419 scams, the scammers would stop doing them. Some have adapted, now claim to be military personnel in Iraq who have squirreled away Saddam's treasures and such. All they need is a bank account to send it to in the U.S. And for that, you get to keep a generous 10% fee for your part in it. All we need is your bank routing number and account.
I remember years ago receiving one of those scam letters by fax while at work. It's amusing how this scam actually predates the internet.

Allan Glenn. 1984-2005 RIP
:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:
Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:44 PM
here to bore you with pictures

OK, here is a new take on it. All those other email scammers are fake, this is the real Nigerian "prince".

Also, Rachel A. Dolezal is the woman who got into some minor trouble that exploded into national "news" controversy because she was a white woman passing as black. The choice of name has to be intentional.

Quote:
Good Day to you My Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Rachel H. Dolezal, I am a US citizen, 59 years Old. I reside here in Jacksonville Florida. My residential address is as follows. ***** Jacksonville, FL, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich, I am one of those that took part in The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Oil Compensation award payment in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$26,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.So I decided to travel down to Africa with all my compensation documents, AS I where been directed by the ( US homeland security) Director's to contact and meet Barrister George Alex, who is a member of NNPC COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and representative of the FBI in Africa, so I contacted Barrister George Alex and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $18.5 Million United States Dollar, Moreover,Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not in anyway with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex. You have to contact him directly on this information below.

NNPC COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister George Alex(Esq)
Email: ****@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just US$485 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the US$485 that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister George Alex and he help me in the transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your FUNDS.

Your Full Name:...............
Direct Phone:....................
Your Full Home Address:....................
Country.................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Rachel H. Dolezal.
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (08-23-2016)
Old 08-23-2016, 02:32 AM
A fellow sophisticate

Seems legit.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:11 PM
A fellow sophisticate

rescam.org has a chatbot that engages email scammers, making them waste them time, keeping them from scamming other people even if just for a while. All you have to do is forward a scam email to me@rescam.org I've sent them two scam emails. I will report back here with what they send me.
BrotherMan (11-11-2017), Crumb (11-11-2017), JoeP (11-11-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (11-11-2017), Nullifidian (12-09-2017), Stormlight (11-12-2017)
Old 11-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Solipsist

Dear Walter:
Unfortunately we were unable to maintain engagement with this scammer for more than one message.

Our premium service ($9.99/month) offers multi-channel AI interfaces to engage typical scammers for longer. Would you like to subscribe?

Your email address has been added to our database. We'll keep you updated with new offers regularly. To opt out, simply deposit a refundable £1 with us.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
Corona688 (02-08-2018), Crumb (11-11-2017), Dingfod (11-11-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (11-11-2017), Nullifidian (12-09-2017), Pan Narrans (11-11-2017), Stormlight (11-12-2017)
Old 11-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Solipsist

One review is here: Send scam emails to this chatbot and it’ll waste their time for you - The Verge

And it contains this non-AI tool for dealing with telemarketers:

Thanks, from:
Dingfod (11-11-2017), fragment (01-21-2020), viscousmemories (02-05-2020)
Old 11-11-2017, 02:57 PM
A fellow sophisticate

:lol:
Old 11-11-2017, 03:05 PM
A fellow sophisticate

I've kept scammers on the phone for as long as 15 minutes by playing dumb. It's not really that hard for me, as you may well imagine.
JoeP (11-11-2017), Stormlight (11-12-2017)
Old 12-14-2017, 11:24 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Good day, I have sent you this email previously but since I did not get any response from you, so am obliged to resend it. I am SGT.John Park an American soldier, serving in the military with the Army First Infantry Division currently deployed to Northern. Iraq. It will be my pleasure to establish a mutual friendship with you. During one of our rescue mission we out ran the insurgents (Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorist) in their hide out and on the same building they flew from we discover save box that contain huge amount of money which belongs to the insurgents, which we believe was money meant for the purchase of weapons like missiles and ammunition, among all the army officers on that operation on that day agreed that the money will be shared among us and that was exactly what we did. Out of the total money my own share is $4,500,000.00, I am seeking your assistance to evacuate cash to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service. so I plan on using diplomatic means in shipping the money out as military cargo using diplomatic immunity. So I want you to assure me that if this box containing the money is being delivered to you in your country home that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when I will come to your country to meet you face to face and collect the money back from you. It is clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a security company and they have promised to deliver the money box through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination smoothly, I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you. One important am making to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information. You can only reach me directly on my email address: jopark7713@yahoo.com / johnpark6633@openmailbox.org I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter. For reference click the link below en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
! U.S. warplanes, drones strike ISIS in Iraq, again - CNN
Obama: U.S. to continue operations in Iraq - CNN.com
SGT.John Park US Army Base Erbil,Kurdish Region Northern.Iraq
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (12-28-2017), Stormlight (12-20-2017)
Old 12-14-2017, 11:31 PM

That John Park sure gets around!

Good afternoon,
I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project for you worth Millions of Dollars. My name is John Park . I am a senior staff and an Int'l Purchasing Manager with Channel Island Fuels Ltd here in UK. I over-invoiced a contract to the tune of US$8.5 Million. All arrangements have been concluded with the paying bank on how to transfer the funds out to a safe foreign account since the original contractor has just been paid his contract payment of US$980 Million two days ago. As civil servants, I am not allowed to operate foreign accounts and I need a kind person to work with for the immediate Claims. Please, should you be willing to assist, the paying bank is already awaiting your interest to execute the transfer within 4-working days. There is no risk involved. Please treat with utmost confidentiality. Please note that the deal required high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy because this involves moving or Siphoning some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. You will be entitle to 50%;50% for me. Write me back if you think we can work out this transaction, I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You should be rest assured that this is 100% risk-free also free from any breach of the law, you can reach me directly on this direct number: +447937684479 or my email address: jopark7713@yahoo.com / johnpark6633@openmailbox.org

Yours Sincerely
John Park
Export Manager/ Channel Island Fuels Ltd
La Collette, St.Helier, Jersey JE2 3NX. UK
Tel: +447937684479

The Company is engaged in blending and distribution of Lubricating Oils and Trading of Recarburizer; Chemicals; Oil Storage Tanks; Petroleum Distributors; Boiler Repair & Maintenance; Central Heating; Heating Engineers.
Thanks, from:
Old 12-14-2017, 11:33 PM

Dear Beloved Friend ,

Greetings. Please let this not sound strange to you because I am not asking you of money, for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got your email address from your country's guest book which I have been with my late husband and I wish to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies grant me. In function of your good profile, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my will. I am Mrs. Susan Read from London and am aged 65 years suffering from endometrial cancer. Please, I want you to help me create a charitable project with the money that I inherited from my deceased husband who died in a motor accident. I was brought up from a motherless baby's home and was married to my late husband for twenty nine years without a child.

My friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore, so I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 9m Pounds with my bank. All I need is an honest person who will use at least %60 of the funds as I instructed, then the rest %40 will go to you for helping me accomplish this mission because donating this money to charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death. No money is required from you to carry on with this project because it is my heart desire to make a generous gift to you to work for a charity in your country, I don't mind if you are a Christian or Muslim, but I don't know if I can trust you because there are greedy and fraudulent people over the world. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Looking forward for your urgent response.

Regards.

Mrs. Susan Read.
Thanks, from:
Old 12-14-2017, 11:34 PM

World Bank
Intervention Initiative Fund

Hello Dear,
This is to inform you that you have been given the grant of total sum of $950, 000.00USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand USD only) From the World Bank intervention initiative fund program, organized by the World Bank Intervention Committee, Co-Sponsored by International Monetary FUND (IMF) this program became necessary due to the global economy recession experience in some part of the world recently. The world leaders decided to use the last two years Tax Refund Reserve Account, as a grant to every individual lucky winner, this is design to re-awake the global welfare of every country and to meet-up with the vision 2020 live above poverty initiative dream. The committee have conclude by using three different method to reach out to every beneficiary, this we be either by EMAIL CONTACT, MOBILE PHONE CONTACT or FAX CONTACT. This program we be on for six months and it we be on six different session, each batch we be for every 500 email address user's, Mobile Phones user's and Fax user’s to be given the second batch grant of $950, 000.00USD, since the first batch has successfully completed a week ago, which 500 cyber user’s has already been a beneficiary from the first grant. This is second session batch and if you are the user of this email address congratulation because your email address and 499 others cyber data blogs users are to benefit from this second grant. You are hereby advised to contact the (IMF) Processing Officer with this GRANT Ref No: WBIF/IFC08/201A., for immediate processing and payment of your grant.

CONTACT PROCESSING OFFICER ON BELOW ADDRESS:
Email: inquiry.deskp@googlemail.com
Name: Michael Liebreich, Chairman Board of Finance.

Do not forget to quote Your Grant Ref No: WBIF/IFC08/201A., Your Full Name……….Country…………. And also stated through mix which you were been contacted. Do you receive this message by email address, Mobile Phone or by Fax. Please indicate any of this mix this message got to you.

Thanks,
Jim Yong Kim,
World Bank Group President.
Thanks, from:
Old 12-14-2017, 11:34 PM

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOV.GODWIN EMEFIELE.
URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele. The Executive Governor, Central. Bank Of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of politics in Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Your awarded payment of inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. I am well pleased to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk box value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in AUSTIN-BERGSTROM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, IN TEXAS UNITED STATES on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to email or call him now with this line (512)-400-7124 or email: donaldosso55@gmail.com then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Donald Osso. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call Mr. Donald Osso as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is (512)-400-7124. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

BEST COMPLIMENTS!

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
E-mail: godwinemefele9@gmail.com
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (12-28-2017)
Old 12-14-2017, 11:36 PM

Attn: My Dear ,
I am Mr Parker James, I am a US citizen, 75 years Old. I reside here in
Nevada . My residential address is as follows. 2975 Canfield Drive # ALas
Vegas, Nevada 89108 United States, I am one of those that took part in the
Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had
paid over $69,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no
avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation
documents, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr.Alex
Williams, who his a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the
COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Benin Republic and I contacted
him and he explained everything to me, He said whoever is contacting us
through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation
payment,Right now I am the most happiest Man on earth because I have
received my compensation funds of $10.5 Million Us Dollars Moreover,
Mr.Alex Williams, showed me the full information of those that are yet to
receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries,
and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing
with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money
out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr.Alex Williams,You have to contact him
directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Mr.Alex Williams
Email: mralexw9@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you
and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with
them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until
you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr.Alex Williams was just $275 for the
paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact
Mr.Alex Williams so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of
dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for
different kind of money to complete your transaction.
Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mr Parker James
2975 Canfield Drive #ALas
Vegas, Nevada 89108,
United States Of America
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (12-28-2017)
Old 12-14-2017, 11:37 PM

Sir,

Due to the new government policy and restructuring exercise, Apex bank in conjunction with commercial banks has been mandated to release
$10.5M part payment without further expenses or upfront payments.

You are advised to contact the Accountant General Of Federation, Mr. Ahmed Idris at E-mail: idrisdesk@gmail.com with your
contact details and receiving bank coordinates for onward transfer as follows -

Full Names:
Contact Address(Not P.O.Box):
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Bank Details:

Warm regards,

Mrs. Roseline Aluasa
Zonal Co-ordinator
Apex/Central Bank
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (12-28-2017)
Old 12-31-2017, 12:54 AM
A fellow sophisticate

One Nigerian scammer middleman has been arrested and charged in Slidell, Louisiana. Conman Michael Neu has been charged with 269 counts of wire fraud and money laundering after an 18-month investigation by the Slidell Police Department Financial Crimes division.

Police nab 'Nigerian prince.' He's a 67-year-old guy in Slidell. Who knew? | NOLA.com
JoeP (12-31-2017), lisarea (12-31-2017), ShottleBop (02-07-2018)
Old 12-31-2017, 12:17 PM
Solipsist

He has his $50,000 bail money in an account in $yourstate and just needs you to make a deposit to unlock it.

Thanks, from:
Dingfod (01-12-2018), lisarea (12-31-2017)
Old 02-07-2018, 05:28 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

I was looking for something in my spam folder today and found a smoking gun:

Quote:
ON BEHALF AND AUTHORIZED RIGHT OF MR. PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S. I'M MRS. MELANIA TRUMP, AND THE CONTENT OF BELLOW MESSAGE IS SIGNED AND APPROVED BY UNITED BANK OF AMERICA.

I am Mrs, Melania Trump's .Moreover,in respect of fact the sum of $60 million united dollars for your help in our American election was instructed to transfer on your favor through check draft , And i wish to let you know that every necessary things has been done by united nation economic recovery program,And you have nothing to be worried about. Bellow is the required information i need from you so that the delivery of your check draft will commence immediately

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
City _______________
Next Of Kin_____________
Phone Number: _____________
Age_____________
Nationality_____________
Text Question And Answer___________
Attach Copy Of Your ID _____________

You check is containing the sum of $60 million USD.
We advice you to prohibit any other transaction you are having with an unknown source to avoid regret there after. And we urge you to comply fast with the managerial demands so that you can have your legit check book with immediate effect as instructed from White house(Washington DC).

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following details.
The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid any wrong delivery.
Here is my number.(+1-315-683-3711 ) you can call me or send me an sms, but i prefer sms because I'm always busy in the white house and i cant be able to pick calls all the time.

I will be waiting to hear from you immediately,

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
United States
( mrsmelania.t@yahoo.com )

Thanks and always be bless

MRS MELANIA TRUMP FIRST-LADY USA.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Thanks, from:
Crumb (02-07-2018), Dingfod (02-09-2018), JoeP (02-07-2018), ShottleBop (02-07-2018), Zehava (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018, 08:44 PM

WTAF?!

Quote:
Fellow Conservative,

Are you aware that as of two days ago, you are an inactive member of our President’s majority?

As a vital grassroots supporter, your support to the GOP was integral to our success this first year. That’s why it’s extremely important for you to renew to protect the majority to push our agenda even further.

You are someone our President CANNOT afford to lose. Please renew now:

NRCC SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP

2018 Membership:INACTIVE

Renew Now
You were one of the critical Americans who helped change the course of American history when our Conservative majority was voted into office last November.

As the Biased Media and the Democrats increase their fake, unfounded attacks on our President, we need you more now than ever.

Please send in a gift of $25 or more to renew your Sustaining Membership and become an active member of our movement once again.

Sincerely,

Rob

NRCC CFO
Thanks, from:
Crumb (02-07-2018), JoeP (02-07-2018), lisarea (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018, 08:46 PM

Aaaaaand another strange one from my spam folder:

Quote:
My name is Mary James. am 75 yrs old of age and I
stay in New York City, New York USA. I am a good merchant, I have
several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the
world.

I spend all my life on investment and corporate business. Along
the way I lost my husband and two beautiful kids in a fatal accident
that occurred in November 2003. Ever since I lost my family, its been
difficult to sleep or get enough rest. Later in the year 2004 February
I was sent a diagnosis letter after a medical check up, confirming from
my personal doctor that I have lung cancer, which can easily
end my life at anytime.

I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment
cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a
pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution as
my adviser. He minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to
motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor
both student that need money for schooling, business woman and man for
their investment and for future rising.So therefore I am writing this
letter to people who are really in need of help from me both student
in college to contact me urgently, so that I can make an available
preparation on that.

I also have a good loan master agent that I have discuss with to
release free loan offer to you which you don't need to pay the
loan back,cos it's a free loan master offer. Especially women
of the day, who are divorced by their husband, who cannot survive the
mist of feeding their self, please contact me and stop weeping.

Probably let me know what you really need the money for and if you can
still help me to distribute money to nearest orphanage homes near your
town. May the lord bless you as you reach me, please to remind you,
don't belongs to scammers or any act of fraudulent on Internet.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Mary James.
Thanks, from:
lisarea (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarea View Post
I was looking for something in my spam folder today and found a smoking gun:

Quote:
~snip~
I am Mrs, Melania Trump's .Moreover,in respect of fact the sum of $60 million united dollars for your help in our American election
I knew this was all lisarea's fault, somehow. :shakenancy: :evilmonkey: (mirrored)

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Crumb (02-07-2018), JoeP (02-07-2018), lisarea (02-07-2018)
Old 02-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Solipsist

Old 02-12-2018, 09:42 PM
A fellow sophisticate

Looks like my Junk Mail folder.

Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium