Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 07-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Maybe aliens created vaccines to soften us up with autism!
:kookoo:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Thanks, from:
Ari (07-07-2016)
Old 07-07-2016, 07:26 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
:kookoo:
Look who's talking!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-08-2016), The Man (07-07-2016)
Old 07-07-2016, 08:57 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
No, Aliens created Peacegirl, soft headed already.
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-08-2016)
Old 07-07-2016, 08:59 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
How arrogant of the government to think they can change the weather with chemtrails!

https://www.facebook.com/thefreethou...2/?pnref=story :blowtop:
Why can I only thank this once?
Overdoing sarcasm dilutes it.
Old 07-07-2016, 10:27 PM

More and more vaccines being added to the schedule. :afraid2:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 07-07-2016, 11:39 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

You know Im still waiting for you to explain what happened in 1989 that increased autism. We know it wasnt more vaccines.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-08-2016), chunksmediocrites (07-08-2016), Stormlight (07-08-2016), The Lone Ranger (07-07-2016), The Man (07-08-2016), thedoc (07-08-2016), Vivisectus (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 01:00 AM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
You know Im still waiting for you to explain what happened in 1989 that increased autism. We know it wasnt more vaccines.
According to Peacegirl, "something else is going on".
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Stormlight (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

https://www.facebook.com/The-Great-M...4591441270828/

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
chunksmediocrites (07-08-2016), Stormlight (07-08-2016), The Man (07-08-2016), Vivisectus (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
EPA Study: Autism Boom Began in 1988, Environmental Factors Are Assumed
David Kirby

If it seems like most of the people you know with autism are 22 or younger, that’s because most people diagnosed with autism were born after 1987. A recent US EPA study has found a distinct “changepoint” year - or spike - in autism in California and elsewhere and concludes that it would be “prudent to assume that at least some portion of this increase is real and results from environmental factors.”

“In the Danish, California, and worldwide data sets, we found that an increase in autism disorder cumulative incidence began about (the birth cohort years) 1988-1989,” wrote the authors Michael E. Mc Donald and John F. Paul, of the EPA’s National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory.

“Although the debate about the nature of increasing autism continues,” they added, “the potential for this increase to be real and involve exogenous (external) environmental stressors exists.”

But it was the distinct timing in the increase of autism - the birth of an epidemic, as many believe - that was most notable, and which “may help in screening for potential candidate environmental stressors.”

“The calculated year was determined to be significant,” the EPA scientists said. The rate of increase before 1988 “was significantly different” than the rate after that year (the “postchangepoint,” in epidemiology parlance). In California, the rate spiked from 5.7-per-10,000 before the changepoint, to 20.8-per 10,000 in its wake, and the worldwide dataset showed a similar jump (from 6.0 to 24.2). In Denmark, the rise was even more dramatic, though total incidence was only a fraction of that in the US: from 0.6 to 6.6.

(A study in Japan from 1988-1996 showed continuously increasing autism rates, but no calculable changepoint year - please see the full report for a discussion on study limitations).

So why would rates more than triple in California kids born before and after 1988? Is it just the result of better diagnostics and better reporting, as many have insisted? Or did something drastic change in these children’s environment, beginning in 1988?

The EPA officials doubt it was the former. They noted a recent study suggesting that changing diagnostic criteria may account for only a “2.2-fold higher cumulative incidence of autism, relative to the seven-fold increase” reported in California over 11 years. Likewise, they said, “diagnostic substitution,” or switching kids from the mental retardation to autism category, “could not account for increased autism from 1987 to 1994.”
They wrote:

<snip>

VACCINES AND VIRAL PARTICLES - A brand new study reported finding pig and monkey viral particles in a number of vaccines. In the MMR II and Varivax (Chicken Pox) vaccines, researchers detected human endogenous retrovirus K, or HERV-K. The retrovirus was a “consequence of their manufacture using human cell lines.” A 2001 study of genes and autism reports on the development of “frozen blocks of DNA” caused by imperfect gene duplication. “It appears that human endogenous retroviruses (HERV) and
HERV fragments are involved,” the authors wrote. “The long version of the C4 gene, for
example, results from the integration of an HERV-K.”

Do vaccines and vaccine ingredients belong on the list of candidates? Many people say no, but the IOM and the VICP say yes.

I agree with the experts. And now that we have a “changepoint” of 1988, we should go back and look at vaccine exposures both pre- and post- changepoint. Between 1988 and 1996, the following vaccines were added to the US schedule for children in the first 15 months of life:

HiB - Improved Hib conjugate vaccine licensed in December 1987, and single dose added to childhood schedule in 1988.
DTaP - Additional dose at younger age added around 1990.
HiB - Three additional doses added to schedule in 1991.
Hep B - Three doses - Added to childhood schedule in 1992.
Chicken Pox - Approved in 1995, added to schedule in 1996
1988 was a very interesting year, and those children have a lot to tell us. Let’s listen.

EPA Study: Autism Boom Began in 1988, Environmental Factors Are Assumed

Old 07-08-2016, 11:50 AM

Hear this well! :cry:

https://www.facebook.com/BringVAXXED...5/?pnref=story

Old 07-08-2016, 01:36 PM

So fuckin sad! But...it's okay because the herd will be better off even if we have to sacrifice a few for the greater good. Oh well, too bad for them. :sadcheer:

High School Football Player Dies After Being Injected With Gardasil - The Edgy Truth

Last edited by peacegirl; 07-08-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:22 PM

So he died of heart problems with signs of past heart attacks yet Dr... Internet I presume says vaccines. Yeah sure. I bet he had recently drank milk too. Omg big milk killed him!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-08-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-08-2016), Stormlight (07-11-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 03:41 PM

Weve been over this remember. The hib vaccine was added long before 1988. And you know what 1990,1991,1992,1995 and 1996 all have in common? They are after 1988.

So again PeaceGirl I ask what happened in 1988 that caused such an increase in autism?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-08-2016), Stormlight (07-11-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Weve been over this remember. The hib vaccine was added long before 1988. And you know what 1990,1991,1992,1995 and 1996 all have in common? They are after 1988.

So again PeaceGirl I ask what happened in 1988 that caused such an increase in autism?
It wasnt' just the hib vaccine Ari. It was believed to be a number of environmental conditions, one being a major increase in the vaccine schedule overall. 1988 was the first big jump in the vaccine schedule, not the only one.

CDC Study Expected to Announce 1 in 100 Autism Rate—A Startling 50% Jump in Just Two Years. Evidence Points to an Environmental Trigger.

CDC Study Expected to Announce 1 in 100 Autism Rate—A Startling 50% Jump in Just Two Years. Evidence Points to an Environmental Trigger. SafeMinds calls for more targeted environmental research and vaccine safety studies to begin immediately.

<snip>

Though alarming, researchers MUST acknowledge the obvious trend and its connection to the environment to help children. This conclusion is supported by an NIH funded study released earlier this year by the UC Davis M.I.N.D, Institute which “found that the seven- to eight-fold increase in the number children born in California with autism since 1990 cannot be explained by either changes in how the condition is diagnosed or counted — and the trend shows no sign of abating.” The study’s lead investigator, Dr. Irva Hertz-Picciotto , a professor of environmental and occupational health and epidemiology and an internationally respected autism researcher, added, “It’s time to start looking for the environmental culprits responsible for the remarkable increase in the rate of autism in California.”

The two ADDM reports from 1994 and 1996 birth years provide autism researchers a significant investigative clue by narrowing the years needed to investigate what changed in the environment to trigger such an increase in autism in such a short time frame.

The skyrocketing increase in autism in the 1990’s and 2000’s came at a time when mercury emissions have been increasing worldwide, the content of mercury in infant vaccines more than tripled, and the number of vaccines given to children went from 18 shots to 36 shots today. Now, it is determined that autism increased at an incredible 50% between 1994 and 1996 at the same time that the uptake rate of the Hepatitis B vaccine among infants accelerated immensely. This vaccine series added 62.5 more micrograms of mercury to babies, putting them over the the dose considered safe by the EPA for an average weight infant.

CDC Study Expected to Announce 1 in 100 Autism Rate—A Startling 50% Jump in Just Two Years. Evidence Points to an Environmental Trigger. - AGE OF AUTISM

Old 07-08-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
So he died of heart problems with signs of past heart attacks yet Dr... Internet I presume says vaccines. Yeah sure. I bet he had recently drank milk too. Omg big milk killed him!
You're in such denial, there's nothing that will convince you that the mothers were right all along as to the timing of their child's regression.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:31 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Quote:
You're in such denial, there's nothing that will convince you that the mothers were right all along as to the timing of their child's regression.
Absolutely yes, Hysterical, untrained mothers are the best source of medical information, especially about their own sick children, anything to pass the blame onto someone else. When you plant corn, you usually get corn.
Ari (07-08-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-08-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 04:38 PM

Peacegirl, weve been over this. There was no jump in vaccinations in 1988. Remember where I posted the actual vaccine schedules? And then you posted a graphic that didnt contain 1988 on it? Then you quickly ignored the conversation because your pet theory was shown wrong. Remember that?

So I repeat show me what happened in 1988 that caused an increase in autism.

Lol I do love that you will even quote the 'evil lying murderous' CDC if it fits your view!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-08-2016), Dragar (07-09-2016), Stormlight (07-11-2016), The Lone Ranger (07-08-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Peacegirl, weve been over this. There was no jump in vaccinations in 1988. Remember where I posted the actual vaccine schedules? And then you posted a graphic that didnt contain 1988 on it? Then you quickly ignored the conversation because your pet theory was shown wrong. Remember that?

So I repeat show me what happened in 1988 that caused an increase in autism.

Lol I do love that you will even quote the 'evil lying murderous' CDC if it fits your view!
INTRODUCTION

Since 1988, the U.S. childhood immunization schedule has rapidly expanded to accommodate the introduction of new, universally recommended vaccines (i.e., Haemophilus influenzae type b {Hib} conjugate {1,2} and hepatitis B {2,3} vaccines) and recommendations for a second dose of measles-mumps-rubella vaccine (MMR) (4,5) and the use of acellular pertussis vaccines (2,6).

Recommended Childhood Immunization Schedule -- United States, 1995

Old 07-08-2016, 04:55 PM

Did you bother to read that link? I bet not!
Since 1988 doesnt mean that there was an increase in vaccination schedules in 1988 but years later. Again I repeat 1992 and 1996 are not the same as 1988.

Shall I repost the 1988 vaccine schedule and you can point to me the differences in it and 1987?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), But (07-08-2016), Dragar (07-09-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Did you bother to read that link? I bet not!
Since 1988 doesnt mean that there was an increase in vaccination schedules in 1988 but years later. Again I repeat 1992 and 1996 are not the same as 1988.

Shall I repost the 1988 vaccine schedule and you can point to me the differences in it and 1987?
The MMR vaccine is an immunization vaccine against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles). It is a mixture of live attenuated viruses of the three diseases, administered via injection. It was first developed by Maurice Hilleman while at Merck.[1]

A licensed vaccine to prevent measles first became available in 1963, and an improved one in 1968. Vaccines for mumps and rubella became available in 1967 and 1969, respectively. The three vaccines (for mumps, measles, and rubella) were combined in 1971 to become the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine.[2]

The MMR vaccine is generally administered to children around the age of one year, with a second dose before starting school (i.e. age 4/5). The second dose is a dose to produce immunity in the small number of persons (2–5%) who fail to develop measles immunity after the first dose.[3] In the United States, the vaccine was licensed in 1971 and the second dose was introduced in 1989.

MMR vaccine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-08-2016, 05:25 PM

https://www.facebook.com/61407256205...2359396896387/

Old 07-08-2016, 05:31 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Old 07-08-2016, 05:46 PM

point to where on this chart a second MMR dose was common in 1989?
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
point to where on this chart a second MMR dose was common in 1989?
What do you mean "common" in 1989? It was either given as a second dose, or it wasn't.

http://www.immunize.org/timeline/

Old 07-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

So I guess the real question becomes, what did the Jews do to our environment in 1988?

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), Ari (07-08-2016), Dragar (07-09-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle