Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 12-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Love this guy.
That one was published in December 2016, before Trump took office and appointed all those pro-vaxxers and pharmaceutical industry executives to high public office. In other words, before you anti-vax idiots realized how hard you got trolled.

No wonder you're so enamored with Unemployed Techbro. He's as stupid and gullible as you. :yup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Do you use . . . Social Security, and if these programs were slashed, how would that change things for you?
peacegirl's been taking Social Security money under false pretenses for years and years. Losing that money won't hurt her much at all. Several of her children are successful, and can help financing the important work of day drinking and squabbling with strangers on the internet about efferent vision.

As long as Trump keeps the browns out of her neighborhood, peacegirl's happy.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
But (12-05-2017), The Man (12-05-2017)
Old 12-05-2017, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
I am just genuinely curious - if you would rather not talk about it then that is of course absolutely fine. It is just that I find US politics rather fascinating at the moment, and I was wondering if people who voted for Trump feel they are getting what they thought they would get when they cast their vote.
I don't find politics fascinating so we're on different sides of the fence. If anything political relating to vaccines comes up in the news, I will listen. Other than that I'm not interested in discussing Trump and the democrats who love to hate him.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Quote:
I am just genuinely curious - if you would rather not talk about it then that is of course absolutely fine. It is just that I find US politics rather fascinating at the moment, and I was wondering if people who voted for Trump feel they are getting what they thought they would get when they cast their vote.
I don't find politics fascinating so we're on different sides of the fence. If anything political relating to vaccines comes up in the news, I will listen. Other than that I'm not interested in discussing Trump and the democrats who love to hate him.
Well, at least then you got what you voted for apart from vaccine policy.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
Thanks, from:
The Man (12-05-2017)
Old 12-06-2017, 03:35 PM

“Authoritative” Vaccine Medical Information Sources Are Corrupted

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 12-06-2017, 06:41 PM

The occult archetype called vaccination

by Jon Rappoport

December 5, 2017

In many past articles, Ive taken apart the so-called science of vaccines and shown how deceptive it is (article archive here). Here I take another approach: examining the archetypes and symbols that surround vaccination and give it occult power.

Begun as a crude version of homeopathy (treat like with like), in which a mild injected version of a disease would supposedly protect against the actual disease, vaccination soon developed into a military outpost, with the commander ordering the appearance of his scouts: antibodies. Line up men, now hunt!

Today, as a revival of ancient symbology, vaccination is a conferred seal, a sign of moral righteousness. Its a mark on the arm, signifying tribal inclusion. No tribe member is left out. Inclusion by vaccination protects against invisible spirits (viruses).

The notion of the tribe is enforced by dire predictions of pandemics: the spirits of other tribes (from previously unknown hot zones in jungles) are attacking the good tribe, our tribe.

cont. at: The occult archetype called vaccination Jon Rappoport's Blog

Old 12-06-2017, 07:04 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

:rofl:

"Begun as a crude version of homeopathy"
Um, yeah no. Homeopathy was invented in 1796 to treat sick people, vaccines were invented thousands of years ago to treat healthy people.

"Inclusion by vaccination protects against invisible spirits (viruses)."
Lol whut? Did he just say viruses aren't real, or that invisible spirits (what I presume he was mocking) are? This mixing of heavy handed metaphor is really hard to follow.
ETA: Oh I see that he doesn't actually believe in germ theory, so I guess there's that going for him!
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (12-06-2017), The Man (12-06-2017)
Old 12-06-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
:rofl:

"Begun as a crude version of homeopathy"
Um, yeah no. Homeopathy was invented in 1796 to treat sick people, vaccines were invented thousands of years ago to treat healthy people.

"Inclusion by vaccination protects against invisible spirits (viruses)."
Lol whut? Did he just say viruses aren't real, or that invisible spirits (what I presume he was mocking) are? This mixing of heavy handed metaphor is really hard to follow.
ETA: Oh I see that he doesn't actually believe in germ theory, so I guess there's that going for him!
It was just an interesting interpretation as to why communities, past and present, hold the medicine man (doctor) with such high regard and why vaccination is a symbol of that allegiance. Nothing to write home about.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:50 PM

December 6, 2017

Nurse Whistleblower Confirms NICU Pre-term Babies Being Injured by Vaccines

NICU-Nurse-Whistleblower-VAXXED
Nurse of 30 years retires after seeing newborn babies harmed by vaccines.

Another Nurse Whistleblower Confirms: Routine NICU Vaccine Injury Happening

by Jefferey Jaxen
Health Impact News

There is a quickening happening within the establishment medical community. An awakening that is challenging an unthinking, business as usual atmosphere.

Many within mainstream US medicine are arriving at the painful realization that their job is often to follow unethical orders and push the products of a monopolistic pharmaceutical industry.

cont. at: Nurse Whistleblower Confirms NICU Pre-term Babies Being Injured by Vaccines

Old 12-06-2017, 10:40 PM

Twitter

Old 12-07-2017, 02:30 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

There's more on peacegirl's new anti-vax deity Christopher Exley here. Included is a excerpt from an interview with Christina England, the loathsome piece of shit who vigorously defended a couple that killed their child (and went on to kill a second child then go on the lam before dying themselves in a murder-suicide after the cops caught up with them) based on the wholly frivolous notion that the child's death was vaccine related.

Stupidity-based lulz abound, but this is destined for Epic status:

Quote:
England: In your opinion, could autism be a childhood form of Alzheimers disease?

Exley: Actually, this thought has crossed my mind!
We are now accepting predictions regarding how long it will take peacegirl to Dunning-Kruger this delicious morsel of idiocy into her own worldview.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Thanks, from:
But (12-07-2017), ChuckF (12-07-2017), The Man (12-07-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 01:21 PM

This is something Maturin could have written although the guy came from New Zealand. It crossed my mind it could have been Spacemonkey. That's how low you people are. I wouldn't put it past you.

College Lesson

A few days ago, I received the following email:

Dear ThinkTwice a.k.a Good C*nts
You guys are actual f*cking retarded. Your website is f*cking sh*t too guys like actual what the f*ck… You could do so much better…. Dumb c*nts. You c*nts probs got autism don’t you?
F*ck you,
Matt

The email was sent from a college server in New Zealand (and included the student's full name), so I contacted the administration:

Dear...
Yesterday, my organization in the United States received a nasty, threatening email from one of your students, Matt... (a copy of his email is included). I wonder what you are teaching your students but if Matt... is representative of your student body I am concerned for the future. Please stop him from contacting us again or we will...

You can read the entire conversation here.

http://thinktwice.com/College_Lesson.pdf

Old 12-07-2017, 03:33 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

:foocl: Yes, that is totally and completely definitely a real thing that actually happened in real actual life, to be sure. Mathematical. Scientific. Undeniable. :nod:
Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (12-07-2017), The Man (12-07-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Oh, I dunno. The part where a Dunning-Kruger incompetent spams a college administrator with debunked anti-vax tropes seems plausible enough.

Thanks, from:
The Man (12-07-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 06:08 PM

:biglaugh:

Old 12-08-2017, 07:56 PM
simple country microbiologist hyperchicken

Peacegirl,

Good to see you still here. Arguments are a marathon, not a sprint.
The Man (12-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 08:08 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:

Yes, I know there are gullible morons like you who actually believe this shit.

:yup:
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (12-08-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-09-2017), The Man (12-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017, 11:12 PM

Ahem, didnt Wakefield say this? :giggle:

Association of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. - PubMed - NCBI

Old 12-09-2017, 01:00 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
You mean like in his fraudulent paper? No.

Also, remember those kids that Andrew Wakefield conducted unethical medical research on, including unnecessary colonoscopies? Yeah, he was lying about them having colitis. Because that is what fraudulent quacks do.
Thanks, from:
But (12-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-09-2017), The Man (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 02:12 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Quote:
Ahem, didnt Wakefield say this? :giggle:
:nope:

Thanks, from:
The Man (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 01:34 PM

New Evidence Refutes Fraud Findings in Dr. Wakefield Case

January 24, 2012

By Dr. Mercola
In February 1998, the Lancet published Dr. Andrew Wakefield's case series of a group of autistic children with gastric problems, which has become one of the most controversial studies in medicine because part of the patients' story included regression after receiving the MMR vaccine.

The debate is a heated one, as the study suggests there may be a link between the MMR vaccine, bowel disease and autism.

In an interview I conducted with Dr. Wakefield in 2010, he said he knew he was about to enter treacherous waters when the study was published, and he expected the inevitable backlash from the vaccine industry.

However, "backlash" is putting it mildly, as Dr. Wakefield's reputation was completely smeared.

The latest revelations in this controversy add yet another twist, and suggest that a series of articles published by the BMJ in January 2011 alleging that Wakefield falsified data, making the original Lancet article fraudulent, were in fact the inaccurate ones …

New Investigation Defends Wakefield's Lancet Study
At the heart of the Wakefield controversy has been whether or not the children in the study were, in fact, diagnosed with non-specific colitis, or if that information had been fabricated -- allegations that were largely initiated by investigative journalist Brian Deer.

Writing in the BMJ, research microbiologist David Lewis, of the National Whistleblowers Center, explains that he reviewed histopathological grading sheets by two of Dr. Wakefield's coauthors, pathologists Amar Dhillon and Andrew Anthony, and concluded there was no fraud committed by Dr. Wakefield:

"As a research microbiologist involved with the collection and examination of colonic biopsy samples, I do not believe that Dr. Wakefield intentionally misinterpreted the grading sheets as evidence of "non-specific colitis." Dhillon indicated "non-specific" in a box associated, in some cases, with other forms of colitis. In addition, if Anthony's grading sheets are similar to ones he completed for the Lancet article, they suggest that he diagnosed "colitis" in a number of the children."

In a press release, Lewis continued:

"The grading sheets and other evidence in Wakefield's files clearly show that it is unreasonable to conclude, based on a comparison of the histological records, that Andrew Wakefield 'faked' a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

cont. at: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...ield-case.aspx

http://vaxxedthemovie.com/dr-andrew-...h-allegations/

Old 12-09-2017, 03:16 PM

More and more doctors are leery of the latest and most aggressive vaccine schedule.

Medical Doctor Speaks Out Against Over-Vaccination Agenda of Big Pharma-Controlled CDC and FDA

Old 12-09-2017, 03:22 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
More and more doctors are leery of the latest and most aggressive vaccine schedule.

Medical Doctor Speaks Out Against Over-Vaccination Agenda of Big Pharma-Controlled CDC and FDA
Thats weird - peacegirl, didnt you vote for Trump because he was the only candidate NOT bought by Big Pharma? How come now you say his CDC and FDA are Big-Pharma Controlled? peacegirl, did Trump con you like the idiot rube you are?
Thanks, from:
But (12-09-2017), Stephen Maturin (12-09-2017), The Man (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Refreshingly Stupid

Yes, peacegirl was indeed conned like the idiot rube she is. But hey, it's all good. There are no coloreds in peacegirl's neighborhood, which in her mind is conclusive proof that Trump is doing an outstanding job.

And consider the sheer number of neo-Nazis peacegirl has cited as authorities in this very thread. In light of that mathematical, scientific and undeniable fact, peacegirl is all the way down with Trump's statement that there are "very fine people" among the neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

There's also Trump's support for that child molester in Alabama and the whole "grab 'em by the pussy" thing. As evidenced by his writings, peacegirl's dumbass daddy liked "very young" girls, was more than a little rapey himself, and didn't think much of women generally. Trump clearly reminds peacegirl of ol' Seymour. :yup:

Thanks, from:
But (12-09-2017), ChuckF (12-09-2017), The Man (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 04:12 PM

These people are so slick (which is all they’re good at; oh and can’t forget their disgusting name calling which only cowards do) they divert topics like a chameleon changes color! :giggle:

Last edited by peacegirl; 12-09-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:11 PM

DEC 4, 2017 |
Rebuttal to the “BBB Scientist”

Blogger ScientistAbe published a critical review of vaccinepapers.org articles in April 2017: [Sciences/Junk Sciences/BBB] Aluminum adjuvants in vaccines and the blood-brain barrier. Removing the facts from the fiction, the good science from the junk science. | The Blood-Brain Barrier Scientist

I have received several requests from readers to respond. So here is my response.

First, a few general comments about ScientistAbe’s article:

ATTACKING A STRAW MAN
ScientistAbe makes “straw man” arguments, i.e. he argues against things I did not say. He misunderstands or distorts my arguments. For example, ScientistAbe argues that I used scientific citations improperly, when in fact I did not use them in the way he alleges.

Straw man - Wikipedia
Definition of “straw man”: An intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent’s real argument.

NO EVIDENCE OF SAFETY PRESENTED
Scientist Abe cites no studies whatsoever (animal or human) demonstrating the neurological safety of aluminum adjuvant. Neurological injury is the primary safety concern with Al adjuvant. Studies of short-term, acute or local (i.e., injection-site) reactions to Al adjuvant are not relevant to concerns about neurological safety.

ScientistAbe cites no human studies on the long-term safety of aluminum adjuvant. In this context, “long term” preferably is at least one or a few years. Neurological and immune disorders are typically not observable until a child is a few years old. This is why long term follow up is necessary for establishing safety for these outcomes. Such studies have never been done.

My rebuttals to specific statements (in bold) are provided below. Most of ScientistAbe’s article is copied below. Irrelevant sections are omitted for brevity, and omissions are indicated.

ScientistAbe
April 15, 2017

Preface:

cont. at: Rebuttal to the "BBB Scientist" vaccinepapers.org

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle