Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 06-28-2016, 07:36 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Default Re: The only true words of God

Ask not why I write
Haikus; I don't know myself.
This thread draws them out.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-29-2016), The Man (06-28-2016)
Old 07-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
Feelings, we all have.
But can you call them "all that"?
Thoughts, we have as well.
Thoughts are mean totally nothing at all, words learned by heart, they only have a meaning when you feel
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!
Old 07-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchthisdrift View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post

You are supposed to learn that our feelings what we are able to have are especially made for us to communicate and understand each other.....

God gave us the feeling to care about people, it not a thought , it is not a law, we did not learn this, you see, you feel and you act on it.......
What you say here is where your philosophy fails. We each have our feelings. But we can't communicate and understand each other without thought. We can't act outwardly on ANY feeling without thinking about how to act.

Understanding requires communication. We can't communicate with each other without thought, and we can't understand what has been communicated to us without thought.

I can't know anything about how your feelings cause you to "feel", what is it like for you, without you communicating to me, and me seeking to understand.
Feelings are the basis for communication, we can even in a blink of an eye understand each other , just by looking in each other's eyes.

A thought is just a mere thought..........a feeling holds a thousand words.

What we are able to feel are the only true commandments of God
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Old 07-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Seventeen times three
Is fifty-one. That I know.
Awareness I don’t.
Anyways a feeling bought these thoughts about: " Seventeen times three
Is fifty-one. That I know.
Awareness I don’t, " . that is indeed what you all have to live for ShottleBop, your feelings ShottleBop

Old 07-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Ducks fall from the sky
Marshmallows clouding their eyes
What the fuck, Donald?!
What did you think of what I wrote, Awareness?

Is that so hard?
I asked you first ShottleBop, is it so hard to explain what you do not agree with, resorting to bullshit is that your style?

Okay, but what did you mean by " ]Ducks fall from the sky
What the fuck, Donald? " ShottleBop?

Do you think we can trust each other as strangers?

Because this will never happen here on FF, you know that, do you not Shottlebop ?

You can not and never trust each other by only "speaking" with a keyboard !!

So what the fuck are you all worked up for ???

But i do can say , you can trust me......

Can i trust you ShottleBop?

So again what did you mean by this: " Ducks fall from the sky
What the fuck, Donald?!"

Here , quote:
Quote:
What God wrote in your heart sais it all ShottleBop....such exquisite creations ShottleBop every individual feeling, not at all a thought but such wonders in your heart........

Look at the world , it looks like shit, and yet 2000 years of following the Bible the Koran and the Torah . For what actually??
What do you think of what i wrote ShottleBop?

Is that so hard?

Old 07-02-2016, 03:28 AM

Yes, it's fucking hard to describe what I don't agree with, because your method of expressing yourself is so obscure.

I have already told you that you are wrong about same-sex attraction and wrong about transgendered folks. Nor do I agree that feelings are the true "word of God," as the rest of my comments in this thread should have made clear by now.

I agree with you that judging people by the color of their skin is wrong.

Four score and seven
Years ago--that's a long time.
I'm not that old, yet.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-02-2016), Awareness (07-02-2016), The Man (07-02-2016), Watser? (07-08-2016)
Old 07-03-2016, 05:22 PM

True words:
Quote:
We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must - at that moment - become the center of the universe.
--Eile Wessel
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-04-2016), Crumb (07-03-2016), The Man (07-03-2016)
Old 07-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
True words:
Quote:
We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must - at that moment - become the center of the universe.
--Eile Wessel
What you are able to feel are the only true words of God, compared to the Bible the Koran and the Torah .

God planted the " feel chip" into your heart, which is on loan and the basis of your soul which is indestructable.........

YOU FEEL LOVE becaus GOD wanted you to feel love......

HIS CREATION, which is more greater than the greatest mega structure of man.......

That is one thing that EVILNESS can not touch, EVILNESS csn change your mind, but what you feel is just what you feel......

YOUR BRAIN can be a mess , but what you feel is always working A O K !!

WHAT YOU FEEL, DIRECTLY IN CONTACT WITH GOD, WHICH THE DEVIL CAN NOT TOUCH........

A FEELING IMPRINTED IN YOUR SOUL IS ALL WHAT IS LEFT WHEN YOU DIE, YOU GONE FOR EVER, BUT WHAT YOU FELT CAN BE USED IN YOUR NEXT LIFE, EVERYTHING EVOLVES, NOT ONLY WHAT IS LIVING....

YOUR LOST SOUL CARYING WHITHIN THE BASE A HARD DISC OF OLD FEELINGS, READY TO BE TAPPED ON WITHIN A NEW BODY , WITHIN A NEW COMPUTER, HAVING A NEW IDENTITY

Do not and never disturb nature, or it will disturb you , and it will obliviate you from this earth !@! So follow what you feel, and do not and never follow society, for it is one real cunt !!

Old 07-04-2016, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Feelings, we all have.
Thoughts are mean totally nothing at all, words learned by heart, they only have a meaning when you feel
:bullshit:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-04-2016), Watser? (07-08-2016)
Old 07-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Feelings, we all have.
Thoughts mean totally nothing at all, words learned by heart, they only have a meaning when you feel
:bullshit:
Thoughts have totally no foundation, they are just mere thoughts........

words learned by heart to read and write and speak.......

That is so lame when meeting someone and babbling all through but not even making contact.....not even really looking into each others eyes

Old 07-05-2016, 05:15 PM

Quote:
That is one thing that EVILNESS can not touch, EVILNESS csn change your mind, but what you feel is just what you feel......

WHAT YOU FEEL, DIRECTLY IN CONTACT WITH GOD, WHICH THE DEVIL CAN NOT TOUCH........
I don't know how you formulated the concept of what you call feelings, but it makes no sense. It doesn't agree with how God created us.

You talk so much about feelings, and God, I'd think you'd at least define feelings the same way God does.
Thanks, from:
The Man (07-05-2016)
Old 07-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:

I don't know how you formulated the concept of what you call feelings, but it makes no sense. It doesn't agree with how God created us.

You talk so much about feelings, and God, I'd think you'd at least define feelings the same way God does.
What you are able to feel , you understand this don't you catchthisdrift ?
Very simpel, God created every feeling in a very special way...........

You know how God defines the feelings, what you feel is God in action, from love to hate, from anger to remorse, from sad to happy......and so forth

WHat i s so difficult catchthisdrift?

Old 07-07-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Feelings are the basis for communication, we can even in a blink of an eye understand each other , just by looking in each other's eyes.
That's just plain wrong.

Quote:
That, also, is wrong. What we feel, quite often, is completely contrary to the "true commandments of God". That is why people must so often overcome their feelings to live according to God's commandments, and the Word of Jesus in the New Testament. We have to, daily, overcome our inherent sin nature based in selfishness and fear.

I had been thinking that your views - while thoroughly idealistic - were at least twinged from reality. I was wrong. You don't understand the fundamental nature of man, God, our relationship to Him, or our possible relationship with Him.

You should start a cult, or, what would be construed in our current society as, a church. Seriously - I think you'd be happy surrounded by people who think the way you think, believe what you believe. It would be a cult of personality - but probably pretty relaxing for everyone.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-10-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 12:14 AM

The blink of an eye
tells me all I need to know
about Awareness
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-10-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Small puff of methane
Can fill such a large room whole!
Awareness was here
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-10-2016), JoeP (07-08-2016), ShottleBop (07-08-2016), The Man (07-08-2016)
Old 07-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
The blink of an eye
about Awareness
And what do you mean by that Shottlebop ?

What would you feel right now to give such a reply ShottleBop ?

Just don't forget what you feel is given by God , it is not even you, or yours.

Is it not nice? Try to be aware of life, you'll feel much much better........than you would not have such despair..... saying :
Quote:
The blink of an eye
about Awareness

Old 07-10-2016, 11:36 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Small puff of methane
Can fill such a large room whole!
Awareness was here
Instead of trying to give your own opinion, you give chicken shit answers..

Are you stupid or what ??

Listen the only words of God is what you are able to feel........

Try to attack this or do you just do not have an answer?

Old 07-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's just plain wrong.
IS this all? Why is it plain wrong?

Quote:
That, also, is wrong. What we feel, quite often, is completely contrary to the "true commandments of God". That is why people must so often overcome their feelings to live according to God's commandments, and the Word of Jesus in the New Testament. We have to, daily, overcome our inherent sin nature based in selfishness and fear.

I had been thinking that your views - while thoroughly idealistic - were at least twinged from reality. I was wrong. You don't understand the fundamental nature of man, God, our relationship to Him, or our possible relationship with Him.

You should start a cult, or, what would be construed in our current society as, a church. Seriously - I think you'd be happy surrounded by people who think the way you think, believe what you believe. It would be a cult of personality - but probably pretty relaxing for everyone.

You are dead wrong catch this drift, what man wrote is only by inspiration and the world around them, how it was then.

Today however, the on ly words that come through is God's words in the form of feelings......

YOU cry because wanted you too, you care because God wanted you to care,
every single feeling you are able to feel is of God, by God, made by God, if you are more aware of life, every aspect comes more clearer.......

But my new revised thread about life , will may be more clearer , to you, i don't care about myself but i do care about other people when it comes to writing here on Freethought-Forum .........

Old 07-11-2016, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Quote:
The blink of an eye
about Awareness

Is it not nice? Try to be aware of life, you'll feel much much better........than you would not have such despair..... saying :
Quote:
The blink of an eye
about Awareness
It was YOU, Awareness, who said, "Feelings are the basis for communication, we can even in a blink of an eye understand each other , just by looking in each other's eyes."

All I did was translate that thought into haiku.

Last edited by ShottleBop; 07-11-2016 at 03:18 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (07-12-2016), The Man (07-11-2016)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:12 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The blink of an eye
about Awareness

Quote:
The blink of an eye
about Awareness
It was YOU, Awareness, who said, "Feelings are the basis for communication, we can even in a blink of an eye understand each other , just by looking in each other's eyes."

All I did was translate that thought into haiku.
How kind, well i will try to be kind too and i'll spell it out what i mean with the word of God...........and use examples when your feelings are not needed but when the feeling comes out just like that wether you like it or not......
When you witness a close up, in front of you a car accident, you try to help , you just do not walk by.

God put that feeling in you since the day you were born..........feelings and only feelings is what makes the world go round.........

Love thy neighbour as thyself, is not how you look like, but what you are able to feel which is in fact in each of us exactly the same.......

What you feel in your body , for example misplaced, for no reason feeling rage is of the body, which is in fact evilness at work..........juices that work up your body and makes you feel real good when you bash somebody's head in....................and then later on " i don't know what came over me ". Of the body is a feeling that is of course not real, say for example feeling happy when taking drugs

Genuine love, when you feel happy when you are around someone, a feeling of course that God constructed for you to feel, it is not yours to keep but on loan......... to be continued

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy