Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 06-22-2016, 09:47 PM
happy now, Mussolini?

Default Re: Another angle, another angle of incidence

Wow. And I thought that what Trump said this afternoon would be the most idiotic thing I would read today.

Thanks, from:
Ari (06-23-2016), SR71 (06-22-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-23-2016), The Man (06-22-2016)
Old 06-23-2016, 12:29 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchthisdrift View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post

Well i see a person and not a color, and as i said before saying "black people" is just the wrong way to describe people, first you have to get to know the person Vivisectus,

on the race track maybe then you could say maybe black, they are always faster than white, but in the street we are just people again, do you understand this Vivisectus, what i am saying ??
Wow. Do you actually read what you write?

....I don't see color, I see only the person, who they are inside, not etc etc etc. Except, you know, the black guys run faster.

Wow , do you actually think before you write Catchthisdrift?

Running faster is a has to do with a race, what i am TALKIN ABOUT IS HOW SOMEBODY IS AS A PERSON !!!!

If you talk about the colour black or white refer it then ONLY to running faster and killing people for nothing at all during world war II............IT was not the Chinese, it was not the Japanese, it was not the African, but it was the white race.........that murdered millions of peope for nothing at all.

I always want to see the person within the race, this way i can be honest with someone, and easily relate with someone
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-23-2016 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-23-2016, 12:32 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuss Apollo View Post
Wow. And I thought that what Trump said this afternoon would be the most idiotic thing I would read today.
And what did you read Kyuss Apollo, let me at least blush at something??

Or are you that stupid??
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Old 06-23-2016, 12:39 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
...sex was and is built for a man and a woman, and not at all for pleasure............. .
You should read Song of Solomon.

Why read Solomon, you know how to make a baby or not???

Not ??? Figures

Old 06-23-2016, 12:42 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

Quote:
Quote:

Or are you that stupid??
What I did read? Every bigoted word you have written so far in this thread.

Blush away.

Thanks, from:
Stormlight (06-23-2016), The Man (06-23-2016)
Old 06-23-2016, 12:45 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
What, to your understanding, would be "appropriate" sexual behavior for these folk, Awareness: Personal Experiences of Folks of Indeterminate Gender

Excerpt, from one person's story:
Quote:
Chromosomally, I'm male. In terms of primary sex characteristics, I'm female. My gonadal sex is indeterminate, and my sex hormones and secondary sex characteristics would also be indeterminate (because they're determined by the gonads) if I didn't take artificial hormone replacement therapy.
What you feel in your heart is the most and important thing, it exceeds everything, What you feel in your heart , like joy or sadness or anger, these feelings are not of the body, and is not male or female.........your feelings mold you into the person that you are......

Changing your sex does not and never make any difference how you feel about things, your face or your body is not you !!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2016, 12:46 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or are you that stupid??

Blush away.
At least be specific, show me , quote me

Old 06-23-2016, 01:45 AM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Quote:
Quote:
What, to your understanding, would be "appropriate" sexual behavior for these folk, Awareness: Personal Experiences of Folks of Indeterminate Gender

Excerpt, from one person's story:
Quote:
Chromosomally, I'm male. In terms of primary sex characteristics, I'm female. My gonadal sex is indeterminate, and my sex hormones and secondary sex characteristics would also be indeterminate (because they're determined by the gonads) if I didn't take artificial hormone replacement therapy.
What you feel in your heart is the most and important thing, it exceeds everything, What you feel in your heart , like joy or sadness or anger, these feelings are not of the body, and is not male or female.........your feelings mold you into the person that you are......

Changing your sex does not and never make any difference how you feel about things, your face or your body is not you !!!!!!!
You didn't answer the question, Awareness: What, to your understanding, would be "appropriate" sexual behavior for folks who are neither entirely male nor entirely female? You have said that sex is appropriate only between a man and a woman, and then only for purposes of procreation. Would you doom a person who is neither male nor female, or not capable of reproduction, to a life without sex?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-23-2016), The Man (06-23-2016)
Old 06-23-2016, 02:13 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or are you that stupid??

Blush away.
Okay.

Quote:
It's about attraction you say...why have the chance of ruining it by having unnatural sex?
You ARE a bigoted asshat.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-23-2016), ShottleBop (06-23-2016), Stormlight (06-23-2016), The Man (06-23-2016)
Old 06-23-2016, 06:42 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
Do you know this from personal experience?
Kyuss Apollo (06-23-2016), Stormlight (06-23-2016), The Man (06-23-2016)
Old 06-23-2016, 02:25 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Should infertile men and women stop having sex, Awareness? Should a woman's sex life stop at menopause? Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-24-2016), Kyuss Apollo (06-23-2016), The Man (06-23-2016)
Old 06-23-2016, 09:53 PM

Quote:

Not ??? Figures
Song of Solomon is about the sensuality and pleasure of sex... enjoyment... the feelings of attraction and arousal. It is about sex that is NOT for procreation.

You tried to make the point that sex is for procreation only.

Oh, I do know how babies are made.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-24-2016), The Man (06-23-2016)
Old 06-24-2016, 01:38 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:

Not ??? Figures
Song of Solomon is about the sensuality and pleasure of sex... enjoyment... the feelings of attraction and arousal. It is about sex that is NOT for procreation.

You tried to make the point that sex is for procreation only.

Oh, I do know how babies are made.
Pleasure was not made for man to enjoy catchthisdrift, not and never , pleasure was made for man not to think but do..........

The procentage of a unplanned baby is always the highest, it is an never will be the lowest compared to a planned baby

Old 06-24-2016, 01:41 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Should infertile men and women stop having sex, Awareness? Should a woman's sex life stop at menopause? Inquiring minds want to know.
As i said before everyone has the freedom to do as they please, just as long it is within the law, not a country of course where they have barbaric laws...

Old 06-24-2016, 03:02 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:

Everybody feels exactly the same way when you feel happy for example, i mean the very delicate way how your body and mind reacts to when you feel happy.
And above all how happiness start to manifest in your body.....

Anyways i believe that being happy , having this feeling for example , and others is purely spiritual, there is not one molecule in your body that has say happiness qualities , because that is proposterous.

Every human being on this planet has the identical , operation, action of feelings, wether you are deranged, troubled, distresssed, or mentaly ill.

How you look means nothing , how you are as a person, and how you feel about things means everything......

One day . a day like any other, i was really feeling and being myself, at ease , and i conversed with a man who was Moroccan.

For myself and for him ,he asked the most wonderful and also the most stupidest question : " You know how you look right? "

Quote:
If you for example really love to draw and paint, this would be something that is personal, this would be all you Angakuk, and i think you do like to draw and paint, this is just you Angakuk ...............

Feelings are actually invincible, and that memory of feelings if strong will stay with your soul when you die.......

TRy to be aware of totally everything ANgakuk, of what you feel, how you feel it, and when you feel it, what you actually see before you.........

Be aware for example how your hearing works, be aware even of the very soft voice you have while reading this very word you are reading.....

What kind of feeling shall we pick together for you Angakuk?

Animals also feel exactly the same way as anyother being Angakuk, and this i mean by when it starts and ends , the locomotion of it all :

So what kind of feeling do you see here in the foto ? : e1dfe41d-ac27-4704-a028-2a99ff7e46d0-620x379.jpeg

So with yourself , from the moment this feeling starts and of course ends,

(because constantly having this feeling is of course not needed, your brain got the message already..........the soul needs some kind of rest moments to keep going.....)

what happens actually, you feel something, and fear is not actually pleasant........ A feeling is not of the body Angakuk, there is not one part of the body, not one cell that can make a feeling.....

Our body's infact even have sort of magnetic characteristics, and can even have mirror-pains.......
If my physical is tested positive i may participate in a hospital's research of mirror-pains..........

So if feelings are not of the body, than it does not matter if you cut it up or not, what you are happy with anyways.....
You can never "cut up" your ability to feel.

CAn you lose it? No, it can always be revived, even the most of monsters in our world can arise feelings for humanity......... The thing is to unblock his or her brainblock to detecting his or her feelings.....

IF YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS, WHO IS YOU ?

Thinking nothing at all is possible . not for long, but it is possible, and what do you feel?

Not bodily wise of course, but what do you feel in your heart?

You, is all that matters...........if you are a woman or a man , it just does not matter......feeling content is feeling content.

Some people for example need others to exist............

That is just wrong.......

I would make myself proud as just some body, rather than make my self proud by sky diving as a boy ( just a wild example !)

We live now in a world where how you are as a person , is just not important.....everybody needs everybody to exist......

But i do thank God that i am still here, the feeling, because my wife and daughter are still here with me.....

So a new question arises, when you break into a million pieces inside, do you really care about how you look , male or female when something happens ??

What you feel, which is not of the body, and how you are as person, how you are as a human being, for yourself and if you want for others......

I 've stopped smoking exactly on the twenty fifth of February Angakuk in 2014, i am trying to eat healthy and i want to lose weight, and i want to live to be a hundred...........

I don't feel pity, and i even admire the bravery to do something like that, but can not people be content with who they are instead of not being content of what they are......And who you are is who you are, the one within, how you are as a human being, how you are as a person !

I just finished fixing my bycicle, well changing parts, and it looks and rides better now.........And i am so exited always, in a calm sort of way, how the bycicle moves forward, and ever so smooth, and how long you can use the bycicle............what a invention !!

Old 06-24-2016, 03:13 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or are you that stupid??

Blush away.
Okay.

Quote:
It's about attraction you say...why have the chance of ruining it by having unnatural sex?
Love between people , between two men in this case Kyuss Apollo....

You are such a sweet and lovable man, so cute i could pinch your cheeks Kyuss Apollo..........

What is this ??? :
Quote:
at least explain a little and let me also pout like SOME of you guys........

Old 06-24-2016, 03:22 AM
happy now, Mussolini?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or are you that stupid??

Blush away.
Okay.

Quote:
Love between people , between two men in this case Kyuss Apollo....

You are such a sweet and lovable man, so cute i could pinch your cheeks Kyuss Apollo..........

What is this ??? :
Quote:
at least explain a little and let me also pout like SOME of you guys........

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-24-2016), Crumb (06-24-2016), Stormlight (06-25-2016), The Man (06-24-2016)
Old 06-24-2016, 07:05 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
Everybody feels exactly the same way when you feel happy for example, i mean the very delicate way how your body and mind reacts to when you feel happy.
This may very well be true. However, what causes a person to feel happy is highly variable. Some of the things that cause you to feel happy are likely quite different from some of the things that cause me to feel happy. For a transgendered person I imagine that making changes to the body so that the person feels, possibly for the very first time, like their physical sexual characteristics and their sense of gender identity match may generate a feeling of happiness that has been absent from their lives.

If you have never experienced the sort of unhappiness that comes from feeling that your physical sexual characteristics and your sense of gender identity do not match, how can you know that changing those sexual characteristics will not change how someone feels about things? Specifically, how can you know that making such changes would not change how they feel about themselves?

Quote:
I 've stopped smoking exactly on the twenty fifth of February Angakuk in 2014, i am trying to eat healthy and i want to lose weight, and i want to live to be a hundred...........
Do you feel better physically after having stopped smoking? Do feel better, even happier, about yourself for having accomplished that? Do you think that if you lose the weight that you want to lose that will make you feel better physically? Do you think it will make you feel better about and happier with yourself for having accomplished that?

Quote:
If you for example really love to draw and paint, this would be something that is personal, this would be all you Angakuk, and i think you do like to draw and paint, this is just you Angakuk
Actually, I take no great pleasure in drawing or painting. I am pretty bad at both and have never had any great desire to do either. I can't sing very well either, but I would like to be a better singer. I would like to be a better singer because I like to sing and so I am taking steps to improve my singing ability. Those efforts have apparently produced some positive results and as a consequence I am happier about my singing ability than I used to be and that makes me feel better about and happier with myself.

Through a combination of diet and exercise I have lost about 40 pounds and brought my blood pressure under control. I no longer need to take medication for high blood pressure. Since the medication was effectively controlling my blood pressure I don't actually feel any better physically, but I do feel a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment for what I have achieved and that does make me feel better about and happier with myself. So, in my experience, changes in my body have resulted in changing how I feel about some things. In this case, how I feel about myself.

To put it simply, it is my personal experience that changes to my body have resulted in changes to how I feel.
Stormlight (06-25-2016), The Man (06-24-2016), Vivisectus (06-24-2016)
Old 06-24-2016, 11:14 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk
This may very well be true. However, what causes a person to feel happy is highly variable. Some of the things that cause you to feel happy are likely quite different from some of the things that cause me to feel happy. For a transgendered person I imagine that making changes to the body so that the person feels, possibly for the very first time, like their physical sexual characteristics and their sense of gender identity match may generate a feeling of happiness that has been absent from their lives.

If you have never experienced the sort of unhappiness that comes from feeling that your physical sexual characteristics and your sense of gender identity do not match, how can you know that changing those sexual characteristics will not change how someone feels about things? Specifically, how can you know that making such changes would not change how they feel about themselves?
And what is more - since we have loads of trans people TELLING us that this is how they feel, that this makes them more happy, and that it is a major burden to their well-being until it is changed...

How incredibly arrogant is it to decide that this is all just nonsense, because that is what you happen to feel?

How self-centered and self-satisfied is that? How lacking in empathy, and how god-damned presumptuous to simply consider that it is unthinkable for anything to exist outside of your own narrow imagination?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-24-2016), ShottleBop (06-24-2016), Sock Puppet (07-05-2016), Stormlight (06-25-2016), The Man (06-24-2016)
Old 06-24-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Pleasure was not made for man to enjoy catchthisdrift, not and never , pleasure was made for man not to think but do..........
Pleasure: 1. the state or feeling of being pleased.
2. enjoyment or satisfaction derived from what is to one's liking; gratification; delight.
3. worldly or frivolous enjoyment: the pursuit of pleasure.
4. recreation or amusement; diversion; enjoyment:

Enjoyment shows up quite a bit in the definition of pleasure. You are obviously ascribing a meaning to the concept of pleasure that is yours alone.

Quote:
The procentage of a unplanned baby is always the highest, it is an never will be the lowest compared to a planned baby
You can't ... well you can, because you did... but a statement like that is meaningless without defining the context. Overall, the percentage of unplanned pregnancies, in the U.S., is less than 50%. Among teens, the percentage is more like 98%. So, depending on the particular demographic you're talking about, your assertion COULD be true, and it could be false.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-24-2016), Kyuss Apollo (06-25-2016), Stormlight (06-25-2016), The Man (06-24-2016)
Old 06-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Pleasure: 1. the state or feeling of being pleased.
2. enjoyment or satisfaction derived from what is to one's liking; gratification; delight.
3. worldly or frivolous enjoyment: the pursuit of pleasure.
4. recreation or amusement; diversion; enjoyment:

Enjoyment shows up quite a bit in the definition of pleasure. You are obviously ascribing a meaning to the concept of pleasure that is yours alone.

Quote:
You can't ... well you can, because you did... but a statement like that is meaningless without defining the context. Overall, the percentage of unplanned pregnancies, in the U.S., is less than 50%. Among teens, the percentage is more like 98%. So, depending on the particular demographic you're talking about, your assertion COULD be true, and it could be false.

The only reason for having pleasure with sex is to lure man and woman in to having sex, maybe this you will understand...........

There is no way that population is stablelized by planned babies catchthisdrift,

it is the little accident that stablelizes the population of man the wider the "spreading width" the better, like so many little turtles being born, to have existing older turtles

Old 06-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk

And what is more - since we have loads of trans people TELLING us that this is how they feel, that this makes them more happy, and that it is a major burden to their well-being until it is changed...

How incredibly arrogant is it to decide that this is all just nonsense, because that is what you happen to feel?

How self-centered and self-satisfied is that? How lacking in empathy, and how god-damned presumptuous to simply consider that it is unthinkable for anything to exist outside of your own narrow imagination?

At least converse Vivisectus, what have you explained here?

What are you saying here Vivisectus? What is you counter reason ?

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy