Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 11-22-2016, 08:49 PM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

peacegirl,
Don't answer that question. It's a TRAP!!!!
Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), thedoc (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 12:48 AM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No one knows the extent of risk associated with shedding, yet you expect my grandkids to take that risk? You're out of your mind. No one is shoving anything down your kids throats. It is you forcing my grandkids to have oral doses of vaccine shoved down their throats.
No-one knows the risk posed by unvaccinated children - each one representing hundreds of virological assaults, onslaughts on my children's immune systems! And all based on flawed studies and corrupt science, which is trumped by my observations as a parent. And yet I am forced to run that risk: I either run it, or my child will be ostracized thanks to these antivaxxernazies.
You
Of course this poor child dying is just a coincidence, nothing to do with unvaccinated children, like Big Alternative and their shills would have you believe:

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic....sles-death-us/

We must keep fighting for our FREEDOM!
Once again, we are not on a level of communication that will be helpful. You can do what you want with your kids but you have no right to tell me that I'm wrong to want to protect my grandkids from your flawed thinking. The single measles vaccine would be a lot safer than the MMR vaccine being pushed. This vaccine has been implicated in causing many serious injuries and deaths.

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionF...1771478897113/
Say what you want, nothing gives you the right to force me to expose my children to a holocaust of pathogens! The dangers posed by unvaccinated children is controversial, and meanwhile the terrible toll of death and injury from preventable diseases continues to grow while Big Alt Medicine turns a blind eye in order to make a profit, and their shills quote flawed studies and corrupt science so they can continue to pretend nothing is going on.
Preventable illnesses continue to grow? What planet are you living on? And by the way,nothing gives you the right to expose your shedding children to my healthy grandchildren. There should be two separate living quarters where the vaxxed and unvaxxed don't have to interact! Problem solved! :yup:
Maybe you can build a wall between them. And make the vaccinated pay for them, of course.

And of course, the corrupt science and flawed studies! Or in this case, a series of grossly misrepresented studies.

Can vaccines cause or spread diseases?"]Can vaccines cause or spread diseases?[/URL]

Look at the first claim:
Quote:
Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.
Then look at the studies it references. Now actually read the studies, for example:

reference 4: http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/181/2/725.full

It does not support the claim. At all. In fact it is very hard to see just how someone can misinterpret this so strongly by accident: this looks much more like a direct lie. Shedding is infrequent according to this study, it is also not prolonged, and it does not lead to the disease, but rather to immunity from that strain.

So to state that that study supports the statement that vaccinated people
Quote:
can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.
is a blatant lie.

Who knew that studies written up by people without credentials, but with a clear agenda, and that are published without relevant peer-review could be misleading?

This is the kind of stuff you see on the websites with an agenda, the kind of stuff that gets passed on through facebook, and lots of people accept it simply because they are either too lazy to check, or because they just don't understand what they are reading.

Which one are you, Peacegirl? Did you just not check the article, or did you try to but failed to understand it?
You're coming off like an arrogant fool Vivisectus if you think that as a representative of mankind, you can outsmart nature (the same nature that created you) which is perfectly orchestrated. Trust me, you cannot improve on nature's ability to overcome the worst scourges if it's respected. You are so narrow in your thinking, you cannot even consider the possibility that your children may end up being less healthy than my grandchildren, all because of the immunological load you are putting on them. Just forget it! The only answer is to build a wall. That should give you peace of mind, even if it's fake. :sad:

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-23-2016 at 01:12 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 01:03 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
You're coming off like an arrogant fool Vivisectus,as if you know more than nature itself which is perfectly orchestrated.
peacegirl, do you agree that these parents (who know best!!) were right not to inject THEIR CHILD with in$ulin, as if they knew more than nature itself which is perfectly orchestrated?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 01:11 AM
here to bore you with pictures

Quote:
You're coming off like an arrogant fool Vivisectus,as if you know more than nature itself which is perfectly orchestrated. Trust me, you cannot improve on nature's ability to overcome the worst scourges if it's respected. You are so slanted in your thinking, you cannot even consider the possibility that your children may end up being less healthy than my grandchildren, all because of the immunological load you are putting on them. Just forget it! The only answer is to build a wall. That should give you peace of mind, even if it's fake. :sad:
I like the fact that nature is "perfectly orchestrated" - like reality isn't the least bit messy. Your immune system isn't a perfect defense mechanism - you wouldn't get infected if it was.

peacegirl would also like to pretend there's something unnatural about vaccines, when all vaccines do is enable your immune system to defend the body against threats before you are infected.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), ChuckF (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 02:55 AM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
peacegirl, if person who is not a homo-sexual consumes the glandular tissue of a homo-sexual animal, is it possible for that person to become a glandular (but not inherited or environmental, obviously!!) homo-sexual as a result? And if the answer is yes, will such homo-sexuals be compelled to fall by the wayside -- in due time?
These are interesting questions, and world peace likely depends upon the answers.

We know from the Authentic Text that 98% of homo-sexuals are of the environmental variety. Thus, virtually all "homo-sexual" men want nothing more than to bang women but are so limp-wristedly effeminate that no woman will have them.

One can't help but wonder if there's any potential for glandular-environmental cross-assistance. For instance, if an environmental homo-sexual consumed the glandular tissue of a strapping, machismo-rich hetero-sexual animal, would the environmental homo-sexual's flouncing fall by the wayside, such that women from miles around flock to sample his mighty phallic symbol?

We eagerly await the results of the Weston A. Price Foundation's study. :yup:

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), ChuckF (11-23-2016), livius drusus (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 02:59 AM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Quote:
Trust me, you cannot improve on nature's ability to overcome the worst scourges if it's respected.
:lol:

So we just had to wait for nature to overcome diseases which killed millions of people every year. Then those diseases began to disappear, all by themselves. That was just at the time when vaccines were introduced.

Newsflash for you: Those viruses have no purpose at all. They don't think, they have no feelings, they aren't even alive. They just exist because they can. And if they happen to kill or cripple a million people, nature doesn't give a flying fuck.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), ChuckF (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), livius drusus (11-23-2016), specious_reasons (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 03:44 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

It's also just a coincidence that infection rates rise in unvacinated communities.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), livius drusus (11-23-2016), specious_reasons (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 04:13 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

I'm gonna predict that peacegirl reverts to that old eugenic magic next - that is usually where the ol' perfect nature line takes her.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), specious_reasons (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016), Vivisectus (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 08:57 AM
Astroid the Foine Loine between a Poirate and a Farrrmer

Quote:
You're coming off like an arrogant fool Vivisectus if you think that as a representative of mankind, you can outsmart nature (the same nature that created you) which is perfectly orchestrated. Trust me, you cannot improve on nature's ability to overcome the worst scourges if it's respected. You are so narrow in your thinking, you cannot even consider the possibility that your children may end up being less healthy than my grandchildren, all because of the immunological load you are putting on them. Just forget it! The only answer is to build a wall. That should give you peace of mind, even if it's fake. :sad:
There is no need for you to remind us where your bias comes from: a quasi-religious belief that everything happens according to a perfect plan, and that all problems are simply caused by humans not understanding that plan and upsetting it. I think everyone here is already well aware of it.

Essentially, you are telling yourself you do not need to find out what is true: you already know how things work, and you can now tell if information is true or not by seeing if it agrees with what you already believe. There is no need to check anything beyond that - and as we saw when you quoted that article, you don't.

But the people who actually bother to check? The people who spend more time finding out more about the stuff you quote than you do? They are arrogant and they have closed minds!

:lmao:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), Crumb (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
There is no need for you to remind us where your bias comes from: a quasi-religious belief that everything happens according to a perfect plan, and that all problems are simply caused by humans not understanding that plan and upsetting it. I think everyone here is already well aware of it.
Everything does happen according to plan. Whether you want to call it perfect is another story. The irony is that God's plan is going to remove evil from our world. I would call that perfect, wouldn't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus
Essentially, you are telling yourself you do not need to find out what is true: you already know how things work, and you can now tell if information is true or not by seeing if it agrees with what you already believe. There is no need to check anything beyond that - and as we saw when you quoted that article, you don't.
I do check things out, and I don't feel that vaccines should be mandated when they are unavoidably unsafe for a number of children.

Quote:
But the people who actually bother to check? The people who spend more time finding out more about the stuff you quote than you do? They are arrogant and they have closed minds!

Just as the eco-system is showing signs of imbalance, I believe the human eco-system is also showing signs of imbalance. Part of the cause is man's arrogance that he can outsmart nature. Eventually a tipping point occurs, and that time is upon us.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 11-23-2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Everything does happen according to plan. Whether you want to call it perfect is another story. The irony is that God's plan is going to remove evil from our world. I would call that perfect, wouldn't you?
As I said - we are all well aware of the source of your bias. The funny thing is that no possible combination of facts can change your mind about this... and yet it is everyone else whose minds are closed! :awesome:

Quote:
Quote:
I do check things out, and I don't feel that vaccines should be mandated when they are unavoidably unsafe for a number of children.
Unfortunately the information you quoted was not among the things you do check out.

And this is the problem: you quote misinformation to support your views, and spread this misinformation, either out of laziness or incompetence.

Quote:
Quote:

Just as the eco-system is showing signs of imbalance, I believe the human eco-system is also showing signs of imbalance. Part of the cause is man's arrogance that he can outsmart nature. Eventually a tipping point occurs, and that time is upon us.
There you go - called out on your lazy bias? Just double down with some more fact-free waffle! :lol:

It distracts from the fact that yes, there is a huge problem with the way you vet information. Or rather with the way you do not vet information, but simply share it based solely on whether it is compatible with your bias.

This has been a massive issue this time around in the US election as well. hence I am curious if you bothered to vote.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 01:56 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

God's plan: Measles killed 1/3rd of the population of Hawaii in 1848.
God, "Mahalo assholes!"
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (12-13-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
You're coming off like an arrogant fool Vivisectus,as if you know more than nature itself which is perfectly orchestrated. Trust me, you cannot improve on nature's ability to overcome the worst scourges if it's respected. You are so slanted in your thinking, you cannot even consider the possibility that your children may end up being less healthy than my grandchildren, all because of the immunological load you are putting on them. Just forget it! The only answer is to build a wall. That should give you peace of mind, even if it's fake. :sad:
I like the fact that nature is "perfectly orchestrated" - like reality isn't the least bit messy. Your immune system isn't a perfect defense mechanism - you wouldn't get infected if it was.

peacegirl would also like to pretend there's something unnatural about vaccines, when all vaccines do is enable your immune system to defend the body against threats before you are infected.
That's all well and good if there is an epidemic, but you cannot tell me that they know enough about the vaccines they are creating in combination or in frequency. It has been shown that this increases poor outcomes. Why did they stop offering the single measles vaccine? This whole idea that vaccines can prevent against every illness known to man is dangerous and has already opened up a Pandoras Box of unparalleled proportions. Just look at the antibiotic problem? Superbugs are taking over. We have to know the limits of what can be accomplished before it backfires. Look at radiation. Until they realized that x-rays comprised risks, people were taking pictures of their skeleton just for the fun of it. History is replete with similar examples.

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-23-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's all well and good if there is an epidemic, but you cannot tell me that they know enough about the vaccines they are creating in combination or in frequency. It has been shown that this increases poor outcomes. Why did they stop offering the single measles vaccine? This whole idea that vaccines can prevent against every illness known to man is dangerous and has already opened up a Pandoras Box of unparalleled proportions. Just look at the antibiotic problem? Superbugs are taking over. We have to know the limits of what can be accomplished before it backfires. Look at radiation. Until they realized that x-rays comprised risks, people were taking pictures of their skeleton just for the fun of it. History is replete with similar examples.
WTF is this gibberish? So many bad ideas crammed into one paragraph, it's virtually impossible to respond to.

It's an anti-science Gish gallop.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WTF is this gibberish? So many bad ideas crammed into one paragraph, it's virtually impossible to respond to.

It's an anti-science Gish gallop.
What a damn cop-out when you are lost for words. My response is totally clear and my reasoning follows from one thought to another. There are no nonsequiturs anywhere to be found.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
My response is totally clear and my reasoning follows from one thought to another. There are no anywhere.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), specious_reasons (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016), thedoc (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 04:47 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Thanks, from:
The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
You are all kooky! :lmao:

Old 11-23-2016, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
My response is totally clear and my reasoning follows from one thought to another. There are no anywhere.
You didn't give me a chance to fix it! :rolleyes:

Old 11-23-2016, 05:44 PM

If you try to pick apart the mistakes, the atrocious English, the conflations, the fallacies and the baseless claims you have to write about one paragraph for every half sentence Peacegirl writes. Just look at this example:

Quote:
you cannot tell me that they know enough about the vaccines they are creating in combination or in frequency.
Grammatically it makes no sense. It hints at all kinds of myths about the immune system that anti-vaxxers perpetuate: the short version us that they do not seem to realize that the immune system has to deal with more as a result of ten minutes in a sandbox than from the entire vaccine schedule combined. It basically just tries to say there are too many of them twice by saying "in combination or in frequency" which adds to the clumsy verbiage... unless she is claiming vaccines somehow react with each other? How is that supposed to work? Are we talking live-virus vaccines swapping RNA here or something?

Amazing how much half-understood garbage you can pack into one sentence. And it takes absolutely zero competence to consume too. And no-one wants to read the rebuttal because it takes ten times as long and is not very emotive, spectacular, or simple. Besides, apparently now it is "controversial"!

A lie can travel around the world before the truth has even got it's boots on!
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), Dragar (11-23-2016), specious_reasons (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Lone Ranger (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016), thedoc (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 05:56 PM
Nutty Legionnaire Provost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
If you close your eyes and listen closely, you can almost hear Louis Prima and Keely Smith.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
If you try to pick apart the mistakes, the atrocious English, the conflations, the fallacies and the baseless claims you have to write about one paragraph for every half sentence Peacegirl writes. Just look at this example:

Quote:
you cannot tell me that they know enough about the vaccines they are creating in combination or in frequency.
Grammatically it makes no sense. It hints at all kinds of myths about the immune system that anti-vaxxers perpetuate: the short version us that they do not seem to realize that the immune system has to deal with more as a result of ten minutes in a sandbox than from the entire vaccine schedule combined. It basically just tries to say there are too many of them twice by saying "in combination or in frequency" which adds to the clumsy verbiage...
That is not clumsy verbiage. "In combination" means the number of vaccines given in one shot. " "Frequency" means the rate these vaccines are given.

Quote:
... unless she is claiming vaccines somehow react with each other? How is that supposed to work? Are we talking live-virus vaccines swapping RNA here or something?
No, that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about a negative synergistic effect depending on the amount of vaccine doses given.

Immunization schedules and vaccine doses

A literature review was conducted to determine the immunization schedules for the United States and all 33 nations with better IMRs than the United States.9,10 The total number of vaccine doses specified for infants aged less than 1 year was then determined for each country (Table 2). A vaccine dose is an exact amount of medicine or drug to be administered. The number of doses a child receives should not be confused with the number of ‘vaccines' or ‘injections' given. For example, DTaP is given as a single injection but contains three separate vaccines (for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) totaling three vaccine doses.

<snip>

Conclusion
The US childhood immunization schedule requires 26 vaccine doses for infants aged less than 1 year, the most in the world, yet 33 nations have better IMRs. Using linear regression, the immunization schedules of these 34 nations were examined and a correlation coefficient of 0.70 (p < 0.0001) was found between IMRs and the number of vaccine doses routinely given to infants. When nations were grouped into five different vaccine dose ranges (12–14, 15–17, 18–20, 21–23, and 24–26), 98.3% of the total variance in IMR was explained by the unweighted linear regression model. These findings demonstrate a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates.

Efforts to reduce the relatively high US IMR have been elusive. Finding ways to lower preterm birth rates should be a high priority. However, preventing premature births is just a partial solution to reduce infant deaths. A closer inspection of correlations between vaccine doses, biochemical or synergistic toxicity, and IMRs, is essential. All nations—rich and poor, advanced and developing—have an obligation to determine whether their immunization schedules are achieving their desired goals.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/

Quote:
Amazing how much half-understood garbage you can pack into one sentence. And it takes absolutely zero competence to consume too. And no-one wants to read the rebuttal because it takes ten times as long and is not very emotive, spectacular, or simple. Besides, apparently now it is "controversial"!

Remember that! :zomg:

Last edited by peacegirl; 11-23-2016 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:57 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Unless the lie is being foisted by Peacegirl, and then it gets stuck on a forum where people see it as a lie. Perhaps Peacegirl should try hawking her book to the anti-vaxxers, it seems that they are gullible and will believe anything.
Angakuk (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 06:58 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
peacegirl,
Don't answer that question. It's a TRAP!!!!
Thankyou, Peacegirl needs all the help she can get.
Angakuk (11-23-2016)
Old 11-23-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
No, that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about a negative synergistic effect depending on the amount of vaccine doses given.

Immunization schedules and vaccine doses

A literature review was conducted to determine the immunization schedules for the United States and all 33 nations with better IMRs than the United States.9,10 The total number of vaccine doses specified for infants aged less than 1 year was then determined for each country (Table 2). A vaccine dose is an exact amount of medicine or drug to be administered. The number of doses a child receives should not be confused with the number of ‘vaccines' or ‘injections' given. For example, DTaP is given as a single injection but contains three separate vaccines (for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) totaling three vaccine doses.

<snip>

Conclusion
The US childhood immunization schedule requires 26 vaccine doses for infants aged less than 1 year, the most in the world, yet 33 nations have better IMRs. Using linear regression, the immunization schedules of these 34 nations were examined and a correlation coefficient of 0.70 (p < 0.0001) was found between IMRs and the number of vaccine doses routinely given to infants. When nations were grouped into five different vaccine dose ranges (12–14, 15–17, 18–20, 21–23, and 24–26), 98.3% of the total variance in IMR was explained by the unweighted linear regression model. These findings demonstrate a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates.
[...]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/
What a shitty article.

It took the US + the 33 countries with a lower infant mortality rate and plotted it against the vaccine schedule.

The number of vaccines include both required and recommended in infants under a year, which means that the US has the highest dosage due to a number of recommended vaccines. I didn't get into the details, but some of the countries have lower dosage counts because they require fewer DTaP immunizations in the first year.

If you look at what counts for dosages, a country requiring 3 shots of DTaP counts for 9 doses, because there are 3 vaccines in one shot.

They also skipped countries with fewer than 5 infant deaths in the year - all of which have "18" or more vaccine dosages in a year.

All of which make me question why they made the decisions they did. Why not use all countries? Why count 1 shot as 3 doses? Why include recommended vaccines? None of these decisions are explained in the paper. It looks like the authors cherry-picked the data to get the results they were looking for.

One of the things I noticed, all of the countries with the highest vaccine rate (24-26), all other countries except the US are underneath the "best fit" line. This paper is suspect, at best.

The site had a few corrections on the article:

Quote:
Affiliations

The Authors’ affiliations were published as:

Neil Z Miller, Independent researcher, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA Gary S Goldman, Independent computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA

However, for the purposes of this publication the correct affiliations are as follows:

Neil Z Miller, Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute, USA Gary S Goldman, Computer scientist, Pearblossom, California, USA

Declaration of Conflict of Interest

No declaration of Conflict of Interest was made at the time of submission. The Authors would like to make the following declaration at this time:

Neil Z Miller is associated with the ‘Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute’. Gary S Goldman has not been associated with the ‘World Association for Vaccine Education’ (WAVE) for more than four years but was, at the time of publication of the article, still listed as a Director for it on the WAVE website.

Funding

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) donated $2,500 and Michael Belkin made a personal donation of $500 in memory of his daughter Lyla towards the SAGE Choice Open Access fee for this article.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (11-23-2016), But (11-23-2016), ChuckF (11-23-2016), Stephen Maturin (11-23-2016), The Man (11-23-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle