Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Brimshack

Rate this Entry

Very well then...

Posted 09-05-2007 at 09:24 AM by Brimshack

Okay, so I was going to add a small bit of bloggitude to my last entry. By that of course, I really mean to suggest that I was actually going to modify my first entry, because of course it was not only my last entrt, but also my first one. This is not to say that the entry was my first and last one, because that would imply more emphasis on the lastness of the pair-part structure first-last thus generating a vision of the absolute finality that only certain kinds of firstness convey whereas in fact the lastness of this first was but an accident coincident to the mere possibility of noting that my first post, being THUS FAR my only post, was also my last post. That is all that was meant by the mention of the firstness that was in fact also true of the lastness of the previous post, the meaning of 'Previous' being another matter altogether.

What I am trying to say here is of course that my last post was indeed my first post, BUT not my first and last post, except perhaps in the sense that my last post was my first post. But that has already been mentioned.

...and I forgot what else I had to say.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14929 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm very disappointed at your measly one font size. Talk about a bait and switch. :no: