Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > Shelli

Rate this Entry

An Arf-Arf Here and a Meow-Meow There... E I E I O!

Posted 10-22-2009 at 03:46 PM by Shelli

Due to the Great Pumpkin Shortage of 2009, I ordered Sunday and received today, a case of 6 - 6 pound, 10 ounce cans of Libby's canned pumpkin from TheWEBstaurant store. :jack: After shipping costs were factored in, I paid exactly, per ounce, what I would have paid at the supermarket. Everywhere else I found on the net was more expensive. :payup:

I also found a local store that sells a variety of ethnic foods, including Asian, to buy the tofu at a much cheaper price. There, I can pick up an 18 ounce package of tofu for :dollah:1.50 as opposed to :dollah:2.50 for 14 ounces at the supermarket. :spend:

The sardines I buy for :dollah:1 to :dollah:1.25 a can and seeing as how they only go through a little more than a can a week, that's pretty cheap too. :yes:

All in all, I'm spending less money now on their eats and treats than I was before I got them all uber healthy and the best part is that they absolutely :heart: their eats now. :cheerful: All three dance and prance around and even whine a little as I get their meals ready. Of course, dinner with sardines is their ultimate favorite. :drool:

Happy :dog:s make for a happy :tiggermonkey:.

:biggrin:
Posted in Fur Kids
Views 14408 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments