Old

+++Inquisitorial Review - Space Marine+++

Posted 09-19-2011 at 05:39 PM by Kael

++Transmission++DELTA LEVEL++
+Inquisitor Kael - Ordo Hereticus+
+++Ordo Hereticus High Council+++

+++CLEARANCE LEVEL DELTA REQUIRED+++

Greetings honored Lords.

I am pleased to offer here my report in full on the recent events surrounding a Captain Titus of the Ultramarines Chapter of the honored Adeptus Astartes.

So, the action begins, or rather doesn't, with a pict screen displaying the surface of a Forge...
the internet says I'm right
Posted in Games
Old

Renewal, protests, freedom, religion, etc.

Posted 02-22-2011 at 08:10 PM by Kael

I've been thinking about posting to my little blog here for some time, and like every other project I have simply put it off in favor of spending what little free time I have playing video games and reading, exercising my little escapes from the larger concerns of family, college, money, future plans and career that so often threaten to overwhelm me. Some of the recent events of the wider world, the protests in Egypt and other middle eastern countries, the protests in Wisconsin, the usual panoply...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Parents and Politics

Posted 02-13-2010 at 03:24 PM by Kael

Well, it's been more than a year since I posted anything, thought I'd have at it again. Trouble is, I can't think of anything to talk about, so we'll see where this goes.

I'm not sure what to do about my dad and our relationship. Since I got out on my own I've enjoyed going over to his place or inviting him to mine and talking. I've undoubtedly spent much more time in discourse with him in the past 3 years than I had in all the time preceding it. Mostly we talk about the kind...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Daughter's first injury

Posted 01-02-2009 at 05:32 AM by Kael

I feel terrible. I was playing with my daughter at a park near my wife's work, waiting for her to finish her shift so we could run some errands. She loved the swing, for a few minutes at least, then I took her down a couple of slides. She seemed unimpressed, perhaps even bored, so I started carrying her back to meet my wife. I slipped on some ice and instinctively caught myself on a rail, unfortunately pinning her leg against it. She was quite upset by this, obviously hurt, and I was very worried,...
Posted in My Life
Old

More on Fable 2

Posted 11-06-2008 at 04:37 AM by Kael

So, I do have a few more things to complain about now... If you get married, your spouse is a pain in the fucking ass... Ok, maybe that's just for a bit of realism, but seriously. If you don't continually upgrade your house with nicer furniture, or move them to an altogether nicer house, they complain continually about how crappy it is, and will divorce you. Doesn't matter how high you start up the scale (except perhaps at the top), they still complain. I married this poor girl from Westcliff...
Posted in Games