Go Back   Freethought Forum > Blogs > slimshady2357

Rate this Entry

Family Christmas

Posted 12-06-2007 at 02:05 PM by slimshady2357

We're heading off to Canada next friday to spend Christmas with my family. My large, well meaning but smothering family. Two weeks of family gatherings, Christmas after Christams, plans we didn't make and won't know about until they're sprung upon us, it really will be a nightmare for Sou and the girls. I'm used to it all, but it's certainly quite different to what they're used to. My mother's side of the family is quite large and overly friendly. They're the kind of people that really do mean well, but have that "just force them to join in and they will love it" attitude. :deepsigh:

Thankfully, we have a nice 4 day vacation planned in the middle of it where Sou, the girls and I will take off to New York. I'm very much looking forward to that part of the trip. Sorry if you live in or around NY, but I'm hoping for tons and tons of snow :D. It pretty much never snows here and it literally never stays. So it will be nice if the girls get a real white Christmas, with two feet of snow on the ground and more falling from the sky.

I can only imagine how beautiful NY must be in the winter. The lights, the snow, the tree :christmas: I can't wait.:eager:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13036 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments