View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 04:57 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: I think we need a morons with guns thrad

An Activist judge!
This is about guns not gays...
oh, I mean a patriotic American doing his judicial duty, has struck down california’s assault weapons ban, and he starts out, like this.

Ruling or Ad? Like the Swiss Army Knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle, the AR-15 is the kind of versatile gun that lies at the intersection of the kinds of firearms protected under District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and United States v Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939). Yet, the State of California makes it a crime to have an AR- 15 type rifle. Therefore, this Court declares the California statutes to be unconstitutional.

Look gais, it’s good not just for home but for battle, you could defend your castle and take this to kill the commies!

Hopefully, as we continue the souths dream of everyone being their own sheriff, this will result in a proper weapons ban, or perhaps, the libertarian dream comes true and weapon makers can be held liable for the damage done buy their weapons.

The assault weapons ban got bogged down in specifics. It’s all about amount of fire vs time. Besides that few people actually need guns, No one should own anything beyond a 5 or 6 shot revolver, and all rifles should have internal 5 round box mags with a loading gate that requires the user to push in each round individually. Anything better and it’s a visit to a licensed range to rent time on their controlled weapons.
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-05-2021), JoeP (06-05-2021), Kamilah Hauptmann (06-05-2021), lisarea (06-05-2021), Sock Puppet (06-08-2021), Stephen Maturin (06-08-2021), Zehava (07-04-2021)

Page generated in 0.18328 seconds with 11 queries