View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 07:36 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Republicans suck

The Wild Wild West experiment begins Sept 1st!

Texas Gov. Abbott signs 7 gun bills into law, including constitutional carry at Alamo

Concealed carry for 21 and up!Known by supporters as “constitutional carry,” House Bill 1927 will allow Texans 21 and over to carry handguns — openly or concealed — without obtaining a state-issued license, so long they are not excluded from possessing a firearm by another federal or state law.
Previously, Texans who wanted to carry a pistol needed a state-issued license that required training, a proficiency exam and a background check.

Yep, once you reach 21 in Texas any amateur is legally allowed to buy booze and tuck a pistol into their pants. I’m sure nothing will go wrong with that!

Just to let you know exactly what this is all about, “Abbott was also joined at Alamo Plaza by Wayne LaPierre, an executive for the National Rifle Association.” Bottom of the barrel scum who is almost certainly fantasizing about all the new gun sales and dead brown people.

While I don’t expect things to go full MadMax, I really wonder what percentage of Texas will need to go through a shootout before realizing maybe the entire concept of “an armed society is a polite society” is a flawed one. Sure Texas isn’t the first state to go this far, but it’s one of the largest to do so, so let the winter ‘you have more right to a concealed weapon than electricity or hospital care’ experiment commence!
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (06-18-2021), Crumb (06-18-2021), lisarea (06-17-2021), Sock Puppet (06-18-2021), Stephen Maturin (06-17-2021), viscousmemories (06-21-2021)

Page generated in 0.06598 seconds with 11 queries