View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 11:59 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

FINALE-BOOK, SAY TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FORM OF PURE ART

(Tags: Soviet influence, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Syria, Morsi’s Egypt, Cuba)

The Tales of Lafontaine carried a gorgeous inspiration. Absolute silence for the time being…
Soon after Evelyn let the cat out of the bag:
‘There are two birds. There is a bird. Let's move on to moral lessons, the story is over. Have a little patience, a…a…a! It's okay, just a little patience. So, tell me!’
Lenin tried to complete the story:
‘There is a bird. There are two birds. The two are the same animal, one that you observed and narrated to your story; the other is the actual bird that lives in real life, not in writings.’
Evelyn,
‘The expression should never be complete, the passion for completeness makes the expressions vulgar. You were right! Then let the lecture end, let the moral lesson begin right away! Start: Observations are our own, it is the observation we make that guides our decisions, our pleasures and our sorrows: Stalin may have been a good commander, but we perceived him as a murderer with grave acts, we hated him. Hate is not ours, neither is love; he owns all of us observation he owns everything; oh these observations! That's all, what's left to say? What could be left? Let's go back to the beginning: A bird… Late bird, walk a little. There will be an acacia tree on your right, see? What a tree… God, I must be losing my mind. Where we were? Literature requires seriousness, I say, a little seriousness and observation!’
Lenin,
‘All animals living in heathlands also have intent and observation. The owner of the intention is the creature itself. While the bird is looking at you from above, maybe it has stopped looking at you, it is now interested in someone else. Meerkat-what? - animals have always wondered what their ancestors looked like from afar.’
Evelyn,
We took a picture of us looking through the windows of our high-speed train; On the other hand, the species that give the viewers the impression that they can hardly stand in balance on their two legs and feathered, long tail, like a fox, are, in reality, the wide and even fleshy Mongoloid birds, photographed vertically while lying on their side. S., who was a very respected mongoloid, was also a playful person at the age of fifteen when he began to wonder what his great-grandfather ate, what kind of lands he quickly plowed on, and where he drank water from: “Hey fifteen-fifteen, Exeter. the roads of it are stony”, you know, eh?
Lenin,
The survey engineer turned to the woman who was guiding the team…

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page generated in 0.12224 seconds with 11 queries