View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 12:19 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

FINALE-BOOK, SAY TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FORM OF PURE ART

(Tags: Soviet influence, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Syria, Morsi’s Egypt, Cuba

Finally, continuing where I left off, read the author:
'Young people, the title of " Counter-Factory," is actually a noun phrase younger than your youngest. As a matter of fact, its existence is old, its knowledge is new as time passes—almost not yet formed—identical to the brand new. The reason for this can be found in the absence of a secretary even though I am an experienced writer: my secretary could at least put me on the path of writing a book on more familiar issues by looking up from the keyboard and looking intently into my eyes. I mean, if there was a person as an assistant next to me or someone at the top of literature, I wouldn't write a book that awaited definitions through concepts. On the other hand, it's good that I defined the Counter-Factory, so everything has a beginning, everything turned out well; otherwise, despite the Counter-Factory, rail vehicle, which I had seen several times with my own eyes and even got on, I would have walked in the line of the average citizen and walked without expression. Although, Counter-Factory, is still the most obligatory work to be written in our experienced, old world. However, people can do without it, even they cannot comprehend it, and can carry it to the point of making fun of it. However, mentioning them does not make the counter-factory issue unfounded. Can there be people who do not know him in our world, in our region, in our country? There is no one in the world who does not know about skin cancers, and there are hardly any people who talk about it. What difference does it make if you delete the Counter Factory and put in the title Skin Cancer—skin cancer that lives in the moles of all people on earth? But if we summarize as people are being taken away and never come back, we will be cheap by making unsolved literature; If it is cheapness, it sweeps the literature, which censorship has not been able to destroy for maybe a thousand years, to the toilet in seconds. Is the counter-factory a matter of literature? Both yes and no, young people: it's a matter of literature. Unless I mean that literature is responsible for everything in the world.'
(I don't really trust scammers in the guise of young hopefuls as they try to hide their still youth! However, this author was well worth reading in the Counter-Factory mystery.)
I kept reading:
‘The Counter Factory is just as off the agenda, just as everyone is not holding presence-aware demonstrations and talking about skin cancer. Before I put it on my agenda, I went to my grandfather's new house, my step-grandmothers, who were spending the day in their three-story summer house near a pine forest. In that house, there is always the smell of cinnamon with plenty of Ashura, proving that you have arrived at the right place. A person should know whether the place is correct or not while going to a place and standing there. Although not complying with the obligations does not harm our environment, it is disrespectful to the environment. Even if you make this mistake, one gets angry at a painting of a sailor with a pensive gaze hanging on the wall, if the weather is clear, the clouds are hanging peacefully, if the daylight is floating peacefully, penetrating only the white-pink vapors, what could require the sailor to dive into the sailboat? As they get angry with angry people and pensive-thoughtful people who think like this, their anger increases. My grandfather-we used to call him grandfather because he was his parents-there was always a sofa in the living room. The equivalent of the sofa in daily life is the big sofa, the sofas and sofas have pillows that you can lean on, put under your head while lying down.
Sofas, pillows, the patterns of the carpet on the floor should be in harmony in terms of color: for example, the oranges waking up on the holiday morning of the pyramid buildings adjacent to the old sea, a slow morning time-the author probably wants us to count the time before lunch as a color-the meaning of a word in a foreign language I asked Ms. Alleyne. A light navy blue that adds color, far from being offensive, and Ms. A. herself.' (I don't remember that the happy author has mentioned such a lady before, including the introductory part of her work. Besides, it would be nice if she abbreviated a lady's name that she had written before. Anyway, the author was telling…)
'He told me about the question I asked, "it's a frequently used phrase, learn it by yourself, then you won't forget it". I brought the edges of the two pillows side by side, looking at the sunny window through the thin-edged gap between them, trying to figure out where I was. Unfortunately, my effort was in vain, the conclusion that I have always reached - that I cannot distinguish between right and wrong - came to a conclusion: I was nowhere…

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page generated in 0.16706 seconds with 11 queries