View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:04 AM
I'll be benched for a week if I keep these shenanigans up.

Default Re: A Revolution in Thought: Part Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemonkey View Post
Some simple questions for you to evade and weasel out of answering:

1) If there can be a mirror image at the eyes before any light has reached the Earth, then what does that mirror image consist of and how did it get there?

2) Why should an explanation of real-time photography, in a scenario where there are no eyes at all, be required to use the eyes rather than light as a starting point?

3) How can the unabsorbed remainder of light striking an object neither stay there at rest nor travel away from the object?
This has become such a joke. It really doesn't matter what you think Spacemonkey; that's the bottom line. This knowledge will be recognized sooner or later because it is an accurate observation. I'm so sorry that you are so completely defensive. Most people who are this defensive have a lot to lose. Maybe you don't want to lose your worldview. Whatever it is, you are the one that is being anything but objective.
How am I being defensive, Peacegirl? I'm asking questions, and you're weaselling exactly as predicted. You're the one desperately evading so as to protect your beliefs, not me. A sane person would simply answer the questions or admit that they cannot do so. Are you a sane person, Peacegirl?

Page generated in 0.42881 seconds with 11 queries