View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 06:46 PM
California Sober

Default Re: Mental and Physical Health and Wellness Track, 2022

June was pretty great, mental-health-wise. I had my spur of the moment trip to LA at the beginning of the month, which was amazing. I had only planned on 2 days but ended up staying for 4 because it was going so well. Birthday and pride weekend at the end of the month, also great. Pretty good in between.

I really like my job so far, but I'm doing that thing where I work straight through from wake up until late at night with only little breaks. I'm not exercising, I'm not stretching, I'm not giving my back or my shoulders or eyes a rest. It's not sustainable, I know, but for now I'm just trying to ramp up quickly and make impact right out the gate. I'll either back off at some point or I won't. :shrug: C'est la vie.

I'm eating a little less junk and drinking a lot less alcohol now than last month, so there's that at least. Also still faithful to my journal, which was the #1 goal.

Weight-wise, I'm still maintaining. I lost about 25 pounds from October (when I started this thread) through March, and then I've been at about the same since then. While still very overweight, I'm more comfortable than I was at the start. I can tie my shoes and wipe my ass, but I'd be nervous to try to fit in a Southwest Airlines seat. But air travel is so fucked up right now that I don't think I'd want to try it regardless.

Anyway I bought myself even more clothes for my birthday, so I'm super not in a hurry to get much smaller right away. Or so I decided to keep telling myself.
Ari (07-01-2022), curses (07-03-2022), JoeP (06-30-2022), lisarea (06-30-2022), slimshady2357 (06-30-2022), viscousmemories (06-30-2022), vremya (07-01-2022)

Page generated in 0.38781 seconds with 11 queries