View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:01 AM

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaM View Post
Sorry, I'm only up to page 800 and I didn't realize that it had ever stopped but of course you'll keep discussing it with him - you've been flouncing for 1,000 pages now and you can't stop.

Damn, you are a masochist! Pity I'm not sadistic or we could have some fun, but seriously there are some here who would consider that kind of behavior as a sign of insanity, and would be ready to put you away. I'm not one of them, I believe sanity is much over-rated.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time that someone thought that but I didn't really read all of it. I started with 10-page increments, then 20, then 50 and only stopped to read the good links, the first time that things were explained, the hundred page parties and the cartoons and news bulletins that I came across. Pages with lots of smilies were usually good ones for jokes. My brain starts to bleed from reading the endless repetition of the vision stuff so I skip it because anyone who was trying at all would have no trouble learning it from this thread even if they never took a high school science class.

Peacegirl, I wish that when I had a question or weird idea I could get a thread filled with high level scientists, educators, philosophers, e-commerce people, writers and damn near every other area of expertise that it touched on to spend 1,000 pages worth of time on it and teach me everything I refused to or couldn't learn on my own. Instead of being grateful and happy to get the scientific review that you say that you need so badly all you do is pitch hissy fits or say "nuh-uh" to proven facts. That's why I'm laughing at you. I'm laughing at the rest of it because it's ridiculous.
Thanks, from:
LadyShea (06-11-2013)

Page generated in 0.22752 seconds with 11 queries