Thread: Winnie the Flu
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 05:15 PM
simple country microbiologist hyperchicken

Default Re: Winnie the Flu

Quote:

The bill comes after Marshall aggressively pressed Fauci about his financials during a Senate hearing on Tuesday. “Yes or no, would you be willing to submit to Congress and the public a financial disclosure that includes your past and current investments?” Marshall asked.

Fauci was perplexed, as his financial disclosures are, in fact, public. “I don’t understand why you’re asking me that question,” Fauci replied. “My financial disclosure is public knowledge and has been so for the last 37 years or so.”

Marshall then falsely claimed that the “big tech giants” are somehow to blame for the alleged mystery of Fauci’s records, which Marshall says his office couldn’t find. “All you have to do is ask for it,” an exasperated Fauci shot back. “You’re so misinformed, it’s extraordinary.”
FAUCI Act: Roger Marshall to Introduce Bill After Being Called 'Moron' - Rolling Stone

Then a hot mic caught Fauci calling the senator a moron.

:tmgrin:
Crumb (01-16-2022), Kamilah Hauptmann (01-15-2022), Qingdai (01-19-2022), Sock Puppet (01-17-2022)

Page generated in 0.06577 seconds with 11 queries