View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 04:36 PM
simple country microbiologist hyperchicken

Default Re: Climategate 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Also, there is that problem of it is getting colder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickthinks View Post
lol. Who told you that? And why do you believe them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyelzu View Post
Quote:
Despite the rapid warming that is the cardinal signature of global climate change, especially in the Arctic, where temperatures are rising much more than elsewhere in the world, the United States and other regions of the Northern Hemisphere have experienced a conspicuous and increasingly frequent number of episodes of extremely cold winter weather over the past four decades.
ironic, isn't it?
What a wonderful example of a climate denier being disingenuous!

I included two links, one that said the magnitude of cold weather events had decreased for the earth as a whole and another that explains how a particular region has cold events because of agw, you ignore the first, quote the second and ignore all context to say that the source supports a cooling trend when it expressly does not.

This is why I don’t bother to talk to you directly most of the time.

Dialogue isnt really possible when one person argues in bad faith.

It’s not even a good job of selectively quoting, the bolded part says the earth is warming, fucktard
Crumb (02-06-2023), fragment (02-05-2023), It's Me! (03-02-2023), JoeP (02-05-2023), Kamilah Hauptmann (02-05-2023), mickthinks (02-05-2023), slimshady2357 (02-06-2023), Sock Puppet (02-09-2023), Stephen Maturin (02-06-2023)

Page generated in 0.07776 seconds with 11 queries