View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 PM

Default Color Cult Mafia Game Thread

On this beautiful morning in faithville you awaken to a horrific sight. In the middle of the town square a man in a yellow robe lies murdered with a dagger through his heart. Looks like someone has started murdering cultists.

The Rules

1. Do not talk about this game outside the thread, unless your role PM allows you to do so.
2. Do not quote your role PM or any other PM's sent by me in the game thread.
3. Do not edit or delete your own or anyone else's posts.
4. Do not use tiny font or otherwise hard-to-read text.
5. Use whatever colors you wish.
6. If you have something to ask from me, you can either ask it in-thread, in which case I will answer it in-thread, or by PM, in which case I will answer by PM.
7. Votes and Unvotes must be bolded. If they are unbolded, they will not count.
8. Unvoting before making a new vote is not required, but it would help.
9. A majority of votes is required for someone to be lynched. If the deadline has passed with no majority, then no one will be lynched.
10. After someone has been lynched, the discussion can continue normally until the lynch scene is posted, except for the lynched player, who may only have a single "Bah" post.
11. Nightkilled players may also have one "Bah" post.
12. "Bah" posts may not include any game-related information.
13. Deadlines may be imposed if conversation lags.
14. Do not post any information that might effect the game in the peanut gallery, especially during the night.
15. If the majority of players vote for a no-lynch then there will be no lynch and the day will end.

This is the first part of the townie PM:
Quote:
You are this games equivalent to a townie. Your win condition is to survive until the end of the game.
Players:
1. Ensign Steve
2. Deadlokd
3. Contrapposto
4. Megatron
5. Kael
6. Joshua Adams
7. Adam
8. beyelzu
9. slimshady
10. Chris Porter
11. Gonzo
12. Blue
Adam (03-29-2010), Ensign Steve (04-01-2010)

Page generated in 0.26388 seconds with 11 queries