View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 07:46 PM
California Sober

Default Re: Mental and Physical Health and Wellness Track, 2022

What the fuck, how is it December? One more month to go before this thread makes any sense.

I'm doing alright. I have been journaling daily, for the most part. I think I'm losing weight, at least my clothes fit a little looser. Half the new clothes I bought are too big, but that's probably equally due to weight loss and my having bought too-big clothes in the first place. I erred that way since I already have more than enough too-small clothes (like I said it's fucking hard to shop at this size), and it's easier to wear too-big clothes than too-small clothes.

Anywho... I'm still not drinking on the day-to-day, but I did imbibe a little over Thanksgiving. I'm not going to say I can't cope with my family dry, but I definitely didn't wanna. Very liberal interpretation of California sober, but I'm owning it. On Thursday dinner I switched to water after two drinks, and it was like 3:45 in the afternoon so I was like daaaaaammmmn. Good thing weed is fuckin legal.

I want to run, I want to run so bad, but I tripped and fell for the third time in 4 months and racked the fuck out of my ankle, so that's still not happening. :sadface: I'm registered for a "virtual" 5K Santa Run in December that I'm going to do with my mom when she's in town, so we'll see how that goes. Definitely probably going to be some sort of run-walk situation, the question is just how much run and how much walk.

My walk to work is half as long since we moved, but that has actually resulted in my walking more, because before I would be tired and want to sleep in so I'd ask bey for a ride, but now we live close enough to the shuttle stop that it's barely faster to drive than to walk so I walk it every day now.

Okay, that's all I have for now. How was everybody else's Thanksgivings? I'll check back in again closer to New Years, and we can do the 2022 thing for real.
Ari (12-02-2021), BrotherMan (12-02-2021), Crumb (12-02-2021), JoeP (12-01-2021), lisarea (12-01-2021), Pan Narrans (12-13-2021), slimshady2357 (12-01-2021), Sock Puppet (12-02-2021), viscousmemories (12-03-2021), vremya (12-23-2021)

Page generated in 0.24400 seconds with 11 queries