View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 10:10 PM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Return to Gender 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickthinks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
She's abstractly pro-trans, as long as it might not affect herself.

She explicitly doesn't want trans women in spaces for women. I think it's pretty fair to say that she's anti-trans. It's a softer prejudice than wanting to kill or convert them, but it's an opinion that's still based on fear of trans people.
I believe her views have been misrepresented. I believe Kam's joke and your apologia here are examples of that. I accept I could be wrong.

Can you provide a citation for "She explicitly doesn't want trans women in spaces for women"?
From JKR herself:
Quote:
So I want trans women to be safe. At the same time, I do not want to make natal girls and women less safe. When you throw open the doors of bathrooms and changing rooms to any man who believes or feels he’s a woman – and, as I’ve said, gender confirmation certificates may now be granted without any need for surgery or hormones – then you open the door to any and all men who wish to come inside. That is the simple truth.
Thanks, from:
Ari (11-23-2021), erimir (11-23-2021), fragment (11-22-2021), JoeP (11-22-2021), mickthinks (11-23-2021), slimshady2357 (11-22-2021), Sock Puppet (11-22-2021)

Page generated in 0.12896 seconds with 11 queries