View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:28 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Default Re: Anyone know anything about Honolulu, Hawaii?

My info on Honolulu is even older than ES’s, but I’ve been to Maui more recently. The road to Hana, atop the central peak, is the one of the main Maui-specific attractions. If you like driving around a mountain and enjoying the scenery, unique flora, etc., then it’s worth doing. If you’re the type who hates car rides and just wants to get there, don’t bother. There’s very little to do once you get there, other than seeing natural beauty. Then you just turn around and go back down.

Maui’s rep is as the most party-down island, so if you like nightclubs and such, that’s the easiest island to find that scene in abundance. Also it has the easiest access to Molokini, probably the most popular snorkeling spot. The helicopter tours are probably good (but insanely expensive, even for Hawaii), but the real island to see via air is Kauai.

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Ensign Steve (06-11-2019), Limoncello (06-11-2019), Stormlight (08-02-2019)

Page generated in 0.27740 seconds with 11 queries