View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 10:12 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basset Hound View Post
Gander gander goosey. Desi and Lucy. Gander gander gander gander gander gander goosey. Abba Vite should write in Turkish, and get his works published in that language. His, Her, Its English is almost unintelligible.
HEY LADY HOUND, LOL
LISTEN TO MY CHRISTMAS CAROL!

Xmas; Say Doc the Jesus
The good HE-comrade Abba used to chant:
"The doctor is not sick, neither I am, is He better than me? Yeah"
In short-according to the comrades, of course-human life consists of homework,
Although, it’s-merely-to have been of a student so let’s waste not any clock
Waiting the present and future hours in advance because they would be burning Because of remorse based on squandering time! Ah…

Thank him so far…and yet though the human still at the age of creation a lot,
Wouldn’t, eh, provide anybody with even the slightest mental activity without
To have assumed some of the dead ones alive and some living bodies dead, deadly
For many people whom he would complain about their evil should have already
Highly-likely migrated to the hereafter. The flow of life will bring us happiness
As in the past, happiness again in the future as well, but no doubt... Oh, Jesus
The Jesus Christ, you know only how many times we call the name of yours!
ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel
SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!

Continuing from the previous chapters...

Entering in the front hall of his home, Humboldt connected his contemplation of education and duration with a humble sentence. 'As a matter of fact, a propos the moment I'm in, it's as if one of my great-uncle's got married at a very old age, pretentiously clinging to that brand new linked to that very moment identicaly, say based on one and only moment, that fresh, number one start-aside from everyone else's thinking-it really out-lived or expired. not counted. Now I go back to the finishing touches of the wedding ceremony on the memorial day, carried on err… on a kind of big balcony, and I see that the old freshness I shared there in the past, the fresh update that I now loot on my own account-yes it's not stale but it's nothing, the so-called fresh update-compared to the future expiration of the production date it makes that necessary to write its date production in the future as well–whatever it is–which should be considered newer than the newest. Anyway, where have you seen something called go stale, huh? Even though we pretend we didn't live if the idea compels the result, unfortunately we didn't live, just as if we are sure of a lively and healthy life when we are living fully, but are tired of showing signs of life. When it comes to experiences to have lived without understanding the life-saving power of the Messiah, it only teaches people the principle of "kill someone else instead of making yourself to live". Indeed, nothing should be worth of anything as a wish to perpetuate the teaching of destruction!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page generated in 0.08842 seconds with 11 queries