View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: Conservatives say stupid shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scarlatti View Post
Stupidest thing I heard today was Republican Senator Scott Brown, saying "Thank God" Elizabeth Warren kept her clothes on during college, after she zinged him good about his Cosmo layout.
Hadn't heard about that shit until reading your post! Apparently he made the comment to a couple of dipshit DJs and their idiot audience yesterday morning. If anything, the "analysis" he provided after the comment was even stupider:

Quote:
"You know what, listen: Bottom line is, you know, I didn’t go to Harvard, you know,"
:laugh:

Neither did Warren, but hey, never let facts stand in the way of some catchy anti-intellectual-elite pandering.

Quote:
"I went to the school of hard knocks, and I did whatever I had to do to pay for school"
:laugh:

Tufts University and Boston College Law School will be happy as pigs in shit to know that such a distinguished alumnus considers them "the school[s] of hard knocks." Also, I wonder whether Sen. Brown ever sucked dick for tuition money, seeing as how he did whatever he had to do in order to finance his sojourn through the school of hard knocks.

The funniest part about this idiocy is the timing. Warren made her comment on Tuesday during a debate. Brown horked up his retort two days later during a radio interview. Here's an instance of slow-wittedness being an asset. Brown obviously has no impulse control regarding what he says. Had the "Thank God" comment occurred to him on the spot during the debate, he would have launched it from his shitter right then and there. That might have generated a devastating comeback from Warren, and maybe a lot more ugly political fallout. (Or maybe not. Brown's target audience no doubt loves that sort of shit.)

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Adam (10-07-2011), ChuckF (10-08-2011), chunksmediocrites (10-08-2011), D. Scarlatti (10-08-2011), Dingfod (07-19-2013), Janet (10-07-2011), LadyShea (10-07-2011), lisarea (10-07-2011), livius drusus (10-10-2011), Nullifidian (10-08-2011), The Man (10-28-2011), viscousmemories (10-08-2011), Watser? (10-07-2011)

Page generated in 0.11639 seconds with 11 queries