Thread: News Miscellany
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:34 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: News Miscellany

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
The DNC/Podesta emails were the product of criminal hacking.
That's not even clear. There's no conclusive evidence.
Oh right, you're a Russia apologist who thinks they did nothing wrong, which means people should basically ignore anything you have to say about Wikileaks and 2016.

:lol:

Yeah, I was waiting for that. Just like anyone who, during the two years of this deranged "Russiagate" Red Scare 24/7 media frenzy, argued that there is no actual evidence for Trump being a Russian agent, was branded a Putin puppet. Fuck that noise.

Quote:
Even so, it's even more ridiculous to claim that the hacking wasn't criminal even if it wasn't done by Russia.
Which I did when and where?

Quote:
So what, are you a Seth Rich conspiracy theorist too now? Did Seth Rich get Podesta's emails too?
No idea what you're on about now and I'm not going to google anything.

Quote:
Meanwhile, if I recall, you are a total believer in the "rigged primary" narrative despite the released emails containing no discussion of wanting to rig any primaries nor any mechanisms of rigging any primaries. I might be wrong, but you even believe that Bernie actually only lost because of this unsubstantiated rigging. Very selective skepticism.
Only? Probably not. But when an organization pretending to be neutral actively works to ram through their favorite candidate and its lawyers actually have to argue that, hey, it wasn't criminal, it stinks. The "Democratic" party should change its name.

Page generated in 0.07277 seconds with 11 queries