Thread: Only in Alabama
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Only in Alabama

So I get a call from a guy who knows my full name (including middle!) asking if I am "kin" to my brother. He was too redneck to be a bill collector, I thought maybe it was his work or something...anyway I say "yes" and leave it at that.

He then proceeds to tell me to tell my brother to "quite messin' with my wife down t' the local store. I gots four yunguns and he don't want no trouble"

Holy fuck. How did he get my full name and phone number and know we are "kin"?

So I call my brother and he says he has been talking with a divorced girl with 4 kids. I asked "how did he get all this information"? Bro didn't know, but told me the guys last name...which happens to match the name of the street he lives on and the town we live in because he is part of a huge family that has been in this area for generations. Basically this guy has relatives in every business in town and found me through one of them.

So I call the first name on Yahoo people search that lives on that road and talk to a lady who knows who I am discussing, and proceeds to tell me it's the girl stirring up shit and that the "person I am talking about would never hurt a woman" and that this is a small community and that's how he found my information.

I am askeered of the rednecks now
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (05-19-2014)

Page generated in 0.11492 seconds with 11 queries