View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 09:36 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

FINALE-BOOK, SAY TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FORM OF PURE ART

(Tags: Soviet influence, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Syria, Morsi’s Egypt, Cuba)

Incidentally, it is worth noting the difference between Lenin and his successor, Stalin: Lenin is considered a pervert who wants to marry himself, and in this respect, Stalin is a very healthy male compared to the other. (He was a man beast, even a creature lower than the animal described in some religious books.) Lenin knew that he would rise on the humanity ladder in an unexpected way, or his human feelings were pushing him to that success. In short, Lenin was not more savage than in his past, certainly not more civilized, anyway, he was never more civilized than he had ever been. What was the level of civilization among us and his accepted measurements, but in the civilization of brutality, Stalin raised his level until his death, in short, the founder of Soviet communism was less civilized, civilized at least, and much less civilized died as he did; so we can safely arrive at such a prejudice. At best, Stalin died at the height of his brutality. As for the first leader of conscience, his successor, yes his mere successor, whose following up existence would be extremely brutal and, in fact, the work that we consider to be a continuation of them, the Slavic intellectuals who have barely escaped the world-wide troubles that are not very similar to each other. we must surrender ourselves to the teacher of teachers and study.
Notwithstanding one built up the excellent manners peculiar to one oneself while speaking to the first man,
-‘Alas you, madam Lenin or rather monsieur le leader of Soviet foundation, with all your knowledge of life and human nature, and your apprentices there, who should be still the boss of dictatorship’s lover. Yesterday or maybe today-one see no reason to avoid those parts of the time, say days of the week myself-can surely get one an opportunity to speak to red-communist-or green Muslim dictators as in Iran-you see one used to use the names of the week easily enough-if it’s not possible in any other way, then at the war scene in Ukraine. Perhaps we may still be there today-he he, today.’ ‘It is not possible,’ Lenin could have said, ‘and I see that you lack the ability to understand the meaning of the week’s days. But tell me, what do you want to speak to me about?’ ‘Why, people, of course,’ one should have said one ‘People?’ asked-suppose-asked Lenin, baffled, and turned to Stalin not herself but himself for the man’s existence might be having rigidity only within people’s soft tissue induced brains.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page generated in 0.12932 seconds with 11 queries