Thread: Good King Trump
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 08:49 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: Good King Trump

My enthusiasm is tempered by the fact that Dearie is still subject to the control of that trumpanzee judge who agreed to this crackheaded foolishness in the first place, but this is good stuff. As I understand it, Dearie was the only person whose name appeared on both sides' lists of acceptable special master candidates. So yeah, another oopsie-daisy for clown-ass's very best lawyers.

Quote:
Donald Trump's attorneys on Tuesday refused to back up his claims that he "declassified" secret documents found at his Mar-a-Lago resort in response to a request from the special master that they sought.
:laugh:

Well, YEAH. Even some trump lolyers know there are consequences for uttering intentional falsehoods in the course of a judicial proceeding.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson

Last edited by Stephen Maturin; 09-21-2022 at 09:43 PM.
Thanks, from:
Ari (09-21-2022), ChuckF (09-22-2022), lisarea (09-22-2022), Sock Puppet (09-21-2022), Stormlight (09-22-2022), viscousmemories (09-22-2022)

Page generated in 0.18554 seconds with 11 queries