View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 11:00 PM
angry white woman

Default Re: can we discuss epidemics?

Thanks for the thanks my ff friends but no conversation? I know I tend to get asshole but this really is worth talking about. I’m sitting in a waiting room waiting to get my hair done. Gotta look as pretty as a 55 year old lady can be for Christmas. And as I was shopping right before I got here I was thinking about this topic and was reminded of a young man named Sam. Now I am going out on a limb here. I met Sam in late 2012 when I was in treatment for alcoholism and he was in treatment for drug abuse. He was absolutely hands down the sweetest happiest most honest and gay young man I’d ever met. You could absolutely not love ❤️ him. He was in treatment however for his sixth or seventh time. Anyway we graduated treatment and our patient group kept in touch. He was so funny he signed up for an African American gay website for men and he was whiter than white. He got kicked off. He joked on Facebook about how he was going to sue a GYN surgeon for implanting bad mesh. Funniest friend I had on Facebook hands down. He had relapsed a few times after I was in treatment but had been clean for 8 months when he was found dead in his apartment from an overdose. I KNOW this boy knew he could not shoot up with the same amount of dope as he did 8 months before, he was skilled at being an addict. I KNOW what he got a hold of was either black tar heroine or fentanyl. He was 24 and that is but one reason I am so passionate about this topic
Ari (12-22-2021), JoeP (12-22-2021), lisarea (12-21-2021), SharonDee (12-23-2021), slimshady2357 (12-22-2021), Sock Puppet (12-22-2021), Stephen Maturin (12-22-2021), Stormlight (12-22-2021), viscousmemories (12-30-2021)

Page generated in 0.36367 seconds with 11 queries