Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle

Old 10-28-2016, 10:42 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Default Re: Iffy therapies given thumbs up by the FDA. SCARY! I'm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
ETA: Wait, I forgot we are immortal, n/m.
:yup:

The sacred river of jizz will spirit us back from the Germinal World of Potential Consciousness over and over.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (10-29-2016), But (10-28-2016), ChuckF (10-28-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-28-2016, 11:03 PM
I'm Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I will get the last laugh! :wave:
Ok, peacegirl. I mean, the actuarial tables suggest that is unlikely, but ok.

God has his own timetable! I may be laughing from my grave! :smile:
More like spinning, you'll be just like your dad, good ole' pinwheel Lessans, and you will be pinwheel Janis.
Old 10-28-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
Quote:
:yup:

The sacred river of jizz will spirit us back from the Germinal World of Potential Consciousness over and over.
Making fun of what you don't understand is a sign of a true moron! :biglaugh:

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Old 10-28-2016, 11:38 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

peacegirl, how many date rapes do you reckon your dear ol' dad committed?

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

Old 10-29-2016, 01:14 AM

Quote:
What a despicable scumbag of a human being you are! And let me make one thing perfectly clear, with the horrible lies you keep spewing about my father, I realize you will stop at nothing to ruin his reputation when none of the things you say contain any ounce of truth. Being a lawyer has stripped you of your humanity and ruined any shred of compassion you may have had. The It's just a game to you. You are a self-congratulatory moron whose only goal is to win at all costs, with no concern for those who you've hurt. You make me sick! :mad:

I know you could care less. You will stay low for awhile to let things blow over and start your crusade to destroy anyone who dares to question your competency. This is so sad because it's preventing an honest give and take. So much for unmoderated forums. People are scared of bullies so they will not participate. This is not representative of a freethought forum even if the original intention was honorable. Without any kind of oversight the most outspoken will take over! It's intoxicatingly to have so much power, and will squelch any chance of an honest dialogue.

which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Last edited by peacegirl; 10-29-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:20 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Quote:
What a rotten slimebag you are!
Any you're a lying Dunning-Kruger incompetent who thieves public funds from people who actually need them. Takes all kinds to make a world, eh?

Oh, I see you still lack the honesty and moral courage to admit that your claim "the FDA . . . mandate[s] that every single child in the entire country get 49 doses of vaccine (69 by the age of 18)" is a false statement that you made up. That is unsurprising. :yup:

Quote:
Just watch people how he came lays his game. ?
That's right, people! Just watch how I came lay my game. ? !

Quote:
Without any kind of moderation the most outspoken win!
Check your own post count sometime, shithead. And with moderation, dishonest, copyright violating turds such as yourself get banned. Of course, you know that from your own posting history. :wave:

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (10-30-2016), But (10-29-2016), ChuckF (10-29-2016), livius drusus (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Any you're a lying Dunning-Kruger incompetent who thieves public funds from people who actually need them. Takes all kinds to make a world, eh?

Oh, I see you still lack the honesty and moral courage to admit that your claim "the FDA . . . mandate[s] that every single child in the entire country get 49 doses of vaccine (69 by the age of 18)" is a false statement that you made up. That is unsurprising. :yup:

Quote:

Quote:
Check your own post count sometime, shithead. And with moderation, dishonest, copyright violating turds such as yourself get banned. Of course, you know that from your own posting history. :wave:
You are so convinced my father was wrong that you, Mr Know It All, can feel justified in attacking me and my father with the most horrendous insults. You are the one who is most ignorant, but unfortunately the damage in this forum has already been done.

Old 10-29-2016, 02:47 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

:loud:
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (10-30-2016), ChuckF (10-29-2016), SR71 (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
You are so convinced my father was wrong that you, Mr Know It All, can feel justified in attacking me and my father with the most horrendous insults. You are the one who is most ignorant and egregious by your very own standards. Unfortunately the damage in this forum has already been done. There is no fair trial. Stop deflecting. You know what this is about. It's not about my post about the FDA. It's about your using anything you can to discredit my fathers discovery which you know nothing about. You're an ignoramous of the worst kind Maturin but you can't fool me. :giggle: Whoever is reading this post, I'm imploring you to not depend on anyone here to determine your opinion regarding this book. This is the time to use your own decision making powers based on a fair analysis of the content (which takes more than a cursory overview) before judging the competency of this author. You can get a free sample so why not see what this is all about without prejudice coming from the bullies?

Decline and Fall of All Evil: The Most Important Discovery of Our Times - Kindle edition by Seymour Lessans, Janis Rafael. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Last edited by peacegirl; 10-29-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:53 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Thanks, from:
Stephen Maturin (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 02:56 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
You are so convinced my father was wrong that you, Mr Know It All, can feel justified in attacking me and my father with the most horrendous insults. You are the one who is most ignorant, but unfortunately the damage in this forum has already been done.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
You are so convinced my father was wrong that you, Mr Know It All, can feel justified in attacking me and my father with the most horrendous insults. You are the one who is most ignorant and egregious by your very own standards. Unfortunately the damage in this forum has already been done. There is no fair trial.
:lol:

The sky is blue, water is wet, and peacegirl is totally incompetent. These immutable truths are comforting.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (10-30-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post

Stop using my inability to answer this question to translate that he was wrong in his observations. Why don't you make an effort at this point to understand his other discovery. If it is determined this is a genuine discovery, his other claims will be taken more seriously.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by But View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
You are so convinced my father was wrong that you, Mr Know It All, can feel justified in attacking me and my father with the most horrendous insults. You are the one who is most ignorant and egregious by your very own standards. Unfortunately the damage in this forum has already been done. There is no fair trial.
:lol:

The sky is blue, water is wet, and peacegirl is totally incompetent. These immutable truths are comforting.
You're a jerk!

Old 10-29-2016, 03:12 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Oh, and ...

Quote:
peacegirl, from where did you derive your claim that "the FDA . . . mandate[s] that every single child in the entire country get 49 doses of vaccine (69 by the age of 18)"?

If you made up the claim - and you did - then please just say so.
Just in case you ever find the moral courage.

Thanks, from:
Angakuk (10-30-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 03:18 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Whoever is reading this post, I'm imploring you to not depend on anyone here to determine your opinion regarding this book. This is the time to use your own decision making powers based on a fair analysis of the content (which takes more than a cursory overview) before judging the competency of this author. You can get a free sample so why not see what this is all about without prejudice coming from the bullies?

Decline and Fall of All Evil: The Most Important Discovery of Our Times - Kindle edition by Seymour Lessans, Janis Rafael. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
Dear Prospective Readers -

Please be advised that the text linked to in the above post is not the Authentic Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime. It is a Corrupted Text, and much distorting violence has been done to it since the author's death left him unable to defend its contents from those who now hawk their distortions on the Internet.

I urge you strongly not to purchase the Corrupted Text for these reasons.

If you care to read the Authentic Text, as written by the author and published in his lifetime, please contact me by PM. I will help arrange that for you - without any cost to you, of course.

Sincerely,

ChuckF
The True Steward of the Authentic Text
Thanks, from:
Adam (11-01-2016), But (10-29-2016), SR71 (10-29-2016), Stephen Maturin (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Whoever is reading this post, I'm imploring you to not depend on anyone here to determine your opinion regarding this book. This is the time to use your own decision making powers based on a fair analysis of the content (which takes more than a cursory overview) before judging the competency of this author. You can get a free sample so why not see what this is all about without prejudice coming from the bullies?

Dear Prospective Readers -

Please be advised that the text linked to in the above post is not the Authentic Text as written by the author and published in his lifetime. It is a Corrupted Text, and much distorting violence has been done to it since the author's death left him unable to defend its contents from those who now hawk their distortions on the Internet.

I urge you strongly not to purchase the Corrupted Text for these reasons.

If you care to read the Authentic Text, as written by the author and published in his lifetime, please contact me by PM. I will help arrange that for you - without any cost to you, of course.

Sincerely,

ChuckF
The True Steward of the Authentic Text
Thank you Chuck for offering another example of someone who doesn't know the first thing about the book. This is pure idiocy! Why is mans will not free Chuck? Explain the two-sided equation Chuck. Your mockery is going to backfire on you one day. Maybe you'll be dead by then so you'll have nothing to worry about, but if you aren't you will be looked at as a self-serving power hungry idiot. And by all means pass his book to others. That's free marketing and I need all I can get!

Last edited by peacegirl; 10-29-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:13 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
Your mockery is going to backfire on you one day. Maybe you'll be dead by then so you'll have nothing to worry about, but if you aren't you will be looked at as a self-serving power hungry idiot.
Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.
Thanks, from:
The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Oh, and ...

Quote:
peacegirl, from where did you derive your claim that "the FDA . . . mandate[s] that every single child in the entire country get 49 doses of vaccine (69 by the age of 18)"?

You are the last person to know anything about moral courage! You can't be serious!! :lmao:

Old 10-29-2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Your mockery is going to backfire on you one day. Maybe you'll be dead by then so you'll have nothing to worry about, but if you aren't you will be looked at as a self-serving power hungry idiot.
Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.
Oh yes I can and yes I will if I am falsely accused. This is all the evidence I need to prove you have no conception of what this discovery is about. In fact, this shows me you haven't read a a thing.

Old 10-29-2016, 04:59 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it must have been, peacegirl.
Thanks, from:
livius drusus (10-29-2016), Stephen Maturin (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it must have been, peacegirl.
More deflection! I've got your number!! Why you can't answer my legitamite questions? Has the cat got your tongue? :cat:

Old 10-29-2016, 05:19 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

peacegirl, I reject your Corrupted Text. I will interpret the Authentic Text, as written by the author and published in his lifetime, and I will do so without blame from you.
Thanks, from:
But (10-29-2016), Stephen Maturin (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
peacegirl, I reject your Corrupted Text. I will interpret the Authentic Text, as written by the author and published in his lifetime, and I will do so without blame from you.
Be quiet Chuck. No one is blaming you for desiring to read his books. If you hurt me, I will strike back. We're not in the new world Chuck because if we were you wouldn't be saying the things you're saying. You are so very confused. You've said you want to read the original, so follow through. FYI, I did not change the basic concepts of his book. I added some examples to make it more up to date, but the majority of the book is in his own words. I also corrected some typos and replaced molecules with photons. As I said many times, he wasn't an astronomer. That in itself doesn't mean his claim was wrong. To repeat, it's okay if you reject my version which is just a compilation of his 6 books. I have a limited amount of copies of the originals if anyone is interested.

Old 10-29-2016, 06:37 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, and ...

Quote:

You are the last person to know anything about moral courage! You can't be serious!! :lmao:
Serious about a moral bankrupt such as yourself displaying the courage and honesty necessary to admit that you completely made up the claim that "the FDA . . . mandate[s] that every single child in the entire country get 49 doses of vaccine (69 by the age of 18)"? You're right. No one, myself included, seriously believes you're capable of such courage or honesty. :nope:

Thanks, from:
But (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)
Old 10-29-2016, 06:39 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
And this, oh most revered imaginary lurkers, is what true stewardship is all about.

Thanks, from:
ChuckF (10-29-2016), The Man (10-29-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > Lifestyle