Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 01-05-2022, 10:22 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel
SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!

Continuing from the previous chapters...

If an abstract of spiritual highlights of Simon ought to be given one could introduce a list and some attached statements thereof as beginning with wilderness and furious sensations first, secondly and occasionally using bad names over disputes at home, looking up many names, some idols read in stories or seen on tv channels, conformable to little boys’ ideas generally, that is to say, half cruel half humanitarian, aiding for nothing or selfish at times, but not blood- thirsty. He finds, in all the religiously decorated, “The Creator of armies,” a “jealous mom viz. the nature,” an “avenging Zeus,” a “destroying Hercules,” an “eternal patron,” who is pleased with apocalypses, and whom the worshippers consider it a duty to serve.
As an aside when he might examine the opinions of people, he would be to find that nothing is more uncommon, than common goodness; or, in other words, the average lacking judgment to perceive the bare truths in helping the destitute, or to reject the bad, and even to feel contradictories. He could be pondering as a d saga more easily by this time and, placing his prejudices now here, now there, is he would have approached the all the books in the public library.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-08-2022, 10:22 PM

SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!

Eruditely little Simon wondered: Why was Uncle Humboldt to hold exaggeratedly a young girl, say the most intimate school friend in esteem after he fell in love with a maiden from the school of Adelaide-the Simon's older sister who had recently married a friend of Humboldt's-yes, why did he find it so worthy of scrutiny to go to bed with surprise induced a crushing love with a girl who is his elder sister's same age and best friend? How Simon has been well informed about the incident? From the ballade Humboldt was chanting behind the semi open window of his drawing:
What is She Doing Now?

The most painful question of that called as the enlightened if the maiden he loves is also an intellectual,
Like a precedent for the explosion of dynamite, which is ready to be illuminated, and yet whose wickedness is even legal;
Having known the way he does it, what's behind the winter sweater, that elegantly magnificent?
Here is that unknown, silky; It is forbidden to touch the undershirt, it is shameful a bit…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-09-2022, 11:15 AM

The little boy thought, Uncle Humboldt might have indulged in extreme contemplation since he was in love with a very Young lady. Here, the youth or old age factors are relevant in the sense that if the person in love does not have an older person around him, he always tends to peck on love as a thought. If there are too many people older than the person, no matter how much their age has exceeded the period of youth, they can hang on to all skin people over the age of eighteen, as well as proclaim love to those who are older. In other words, Little Simon, in a sense, came to the conclusion that he understood the mother ballad of Uncle Humboldt very well.

A BOUQUET OF LILACS DOR THE MOM…

Once one of her neighbours called up my clinic, mom’s slumped on the sofa at their five o’clock tea;
O my sweet mother would nearly pass out from a common cold fever
My car was in the park, I ran down right to the home of the mother’s friend; the early summer wherein dominating lilacs would be,
The apartment was on the first floor, and the window anchored like a prison, but I flee over!

Chorus (To share lessons from episode)

I found myself somehow under the lilacs; my mother's favourite source of fragrance
While I was making my bundle, they should give her aspirin, being got round she smiled a kiss to me and the flower; it must be told hence…
The specialty of great writers is to engrave photographs in the mind of the reader;
Let's talk turkey, it doesn't have that virtue: apart from painting it’ll look like begging it of a miller!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-12-2022, 01:35 PM

What was certain here was that while distances dominated human life, the type of distances—as a line over time or on the ground—affected the individual. The aged Humboldt perceived an unexpected love affair with a young girl as either too early or too late a fact; His song, which leaked from the windows of his house and reached the ears of little Simon with a clear timbre, reflected this.

Lost Destination

The maritime board of its, is thinner than cigarette paper: and its representatives are museum boats and phaetons;
The adjacent that we thought should be far away, alas, must have been cropped at the meter counter,
Measure, unit, cubit all would fly away; in witnessing old vehicle songs
Would-be fixed numerals clinging to chalkboard is deceiving; the frozen is our distance calculator!

Humboldt himself was physically the largest person in the parish. ‘To be sure,’ said little Simon ‘Why would he need visitors from the far or near vicinities? But a visitor or so is generally needed now and then, for instance the school girl friend, as a love hunter.’ Then he murmured, ‘I don’t know about that,’ slowly. ‘If uncle Humboldt clandestinely sent for her, then she probably does need him, but that should be only an exception. As for us, say ordinary little folk, we stick to the rules, and we can’t hold that against all extraordinary love makers.’ ‘No, no,’ said he himself ‘I owe you-i.e.my- thanks, I and everyone in my educational and training background.’ And when none of the passers-by might have expected to have been facing a question like that, he suddenly or rather childishly swung round to stand in front of a woman carrying a baby pressing on her breast. She looked at Simon from tired blue eyes; a translucent silk headscarf came halfway down her forehead, and the baby was sleeping at her breast. ‘Who are you?’ the little boy asked her, and dismissively-and it was not clear whether her disdain was meant for Simon. or his childish question she answered: ‘I’m from the block third building but the market.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-13-2022, 10:11 PM

Simon hearkens...:

AFTER LIFE MANIFESTO
(TO RUN INTO OURSELVES)

Introduction

Find out what you will experience in the apocalypse,
First, know that the apocalypse is to encounter just yourself,
That means
Be whoever you might, you shall meet with yourself.

Say nothing of surprise nor ordinary feeling in that meeting or rather spider secretion like gum as the tulle plainly rustles, very mixed, and solid…
A deep look at what you’ve already known deeply; The script on shared face is systematically platitude, yet complex a bit
To appreciate once again one’s nothingness that weighs eighty kilos even as miracles that radiates simplicity on the simpleton
Essentially, let’s put aside everything; even thinking is unnecessary, zero likes seeing zero in its self-observation!

All this had been chanted by Humboldt only a moment, but already the two ears of Simon were one on each side of the libretto oozing through windows of the elderly man, forcibly frogmarching the little child to the far, as if there were no other means of communication uncle Humboldt ought to build as a bridge between the people and him. The elderly, singing ballads after the first traumatic waves of an unexpected love, seemed as if pleased about something, and even gave a start to clapping his hands. At that moment the name of the fresh girl with whom old Humboldt has gone to bed made Simon too much impressed and laughed for the elderly-seemingly had not been able to learn the fresh girl’s name- lover couldn’t guess Inez namely the name of hers!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-14-2022, 10:49 PM

Little Simon stood amongst the melody waves made by the Humboldt’s ballades, who were suddenly to be echoing noisily. Why then the notes turned into noise indeed? Should the grief of Humboldt’s love have gained altitude? YEP! As for Inez, she must have been accustomed to be bereft of Humboldt’s love soon out in the alley opened to love affairs forever amongst several men watching her from everywhere from the windows, doors, doorways etcetera, etcetera. Deep night was falling routinely, but it seemed a little brighter than before through Humboldt’s ballades.
Insurance From the Holy Papas
This is how the supreme lord of assurance told them: we townspeople, just don't transmit by means of a wagon;
In other words, the state of the meaning that we invent as an understanding machine for syllable-by-syllable transmission,
We have summarized it four times, as two shoulders are not enough to carry that basket full of full-moon’s glimpses...

In the black blue of the night a bearded man beside the little boy called the ballade chanting one impatiently: ‘Where do you want to go over those noisy themes? This is the way opened to the people, that’s the way to the schools, markets, hospitals. Underground train stations and the like.’ Nobody did answer, but Simon asked the bearded man, who despite his superior status because of his age seemed also more approachable because of his beard: ‘Who are you? The man laughed, ‘I’m one of the most intimate friends, and-pointing the Humboldt’s home with his head-a football fanatic sharing the same club’s amicable colours on our T-Shirts.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-19-2022, 10:43 PM
Hound

Simon says, I'm not the Simon of 'Simon says'. And Humboldt is not the Humbert of Lolita. Pierre and Wilhelm both of the French Foreign Legion broke both of Humbert's arms and one of his legs. Willem, formerly of the 44th Parachute Brigade said he'd shoot anybody who touched his niece Lolita again.

But it doesn't matter, because Abba Vite can't write.
Old 01-20-2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basset Hound View Post
Simon says, I'm not the Simon of 'Simon says'. And Humboldt is not the Humbert of Lolita. Pierre and Wilhelm both of the French Foreign Legion broke both of Humbert's arms and one of his legs. Willem, formerly of the 44th Parachute Brigade said he'd shoot anybody who touched his niece Lolita again.

But it doesn't matter, because Abba Vite can't write.
TRY AND READ THAT BELOW....
Old 01-20-2022, 09:47 AM

SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL….
THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER
TOMORROW!

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

ABBA VITE answers to the names SOLZHENITSOF, EBU WELID also,
and to Prof. Mesolzhenitsy, Prof. MES (Mustafa Erdoğan Surat),
Doctor Solzhenitsof, and Dr. SOLZH , and Newest Work as that at
the climax amongst the other books of his published by
SMASHWORDS:
EXPLORING RELIGION; DATING AND REGIME; JERUSALEM-The
Eternal Capital City of the Sons of Israel; GREAT KOBANE;
MODERN ODYSSEUS BRITISH FARMERS IN ZIMBABVE
SMASHWORDS; PUBLIC COITUS; ABSURD DRAMA THE CORONA
MASNAVI;
THE BOOK OF SEA SI-SI; EGYPT;
THE PHILIP'S NON-BOOK SMASHWORDS

Continuing drom the previous chapters...

Simon-The little boy went back to his home. His parents informed him in a gloomy way that a very dangerous
Anti-Semitic beast has been chosen as a member of the Turkey
Higher Court. https://odatv4.com/makale/anayasa-mahkemesinde-
secim-tartismasi-yeni-isim-akp-aday-adayi-226808

On the other hand, Kenan Yaşar* also has
posts on his social media account that
considers Israel a terrorist.
Kenan Yaşar's "The day of your collapse
is near, O terrorist Israel!" He was seen
using the expressions.
Öte yandan Kenan Yaşar’ın sosyal medya hesabında İsrail’i terörist sayan paylaşımları da bulunuyor. Kenan Yaşar'ın "Yıkılacağın gün yakındır Ey terörist İsrail!” ifadelerini kullandığı görüldü. Son dakika | Anayasa Mahkemesi üyeliğine Kenan Yaşar seçildiSon dakika | Anayasa Mahkemesi’nin (AYM) yeni üyesi, TBMM’de yapılan seçim sonucu Çorum Baro Başkanı Kenan Yaşar oldu. Yaşar, AKP Çorum İl Başkan Yardımcılığı ve AKP’den milletvekili aday adayı olmuştu.cumhuriyet.com.tr 19 Ocak 2022 Çarşamba, 18:12
Kenan Yaşar*, President of Çorum Bar Association, became the new member of the Constitutional Court (AYM) as a result of the elections held in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
He carried on with pondering. ‘which world where do I owe thanks for my life in childish peace therein?’ he sighed as all the victimized children ‘ the by art the age of play,’ should be the reply instead of the brutality fed by New Ottomans under the command of Caliph ERDOGAN the student of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, ‘and I owe no one those secret Islamic terror chiefs neither any thanks nor applauding clap-clap.’ ‘Very well,’ said he himself ‘Perhaps we innocent Jewish children, yes we’ll run into Hitlers again not Germans but Muslim dictators.’ After a while he changed his thought ‘I shouldn’t think so,’ said the man. At this moment his father, raising a hand, called out: ‘Good luck to you Simon; good luck, everybody!’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-23-2022, 10:16 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

.................................................. ....

Simon-The little Hebrew boy asked,

-"What Turkish caliph has declared in Turkey's Mosques. What will he do us?

…Erdogan's 'We will cut their tongues' out and the reactions…

…Erdogan's 'We will cut their tongues' out and the reactions…****

euonews • Last updated: 22/01/2022 - 09:42 euonews • Last updated: 22/01/2022 - 09:42 euonews • Last updated: 22/01/2022 - 09:42

Erdoğan'dan Sezen Aksu'ya: Hz. Adem efendimize kimsenin dili uzanamaz; o dilleri yer geldiğinde koparmak bizim görevimizdir****
Sezen Aksu, şarkı sözleri nedeniyle hedef gösterilmişti

21 Ocak 2022 16:27
Old 01-24-2022, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Simon-The little Hebrew boy asked,

…Erdogan's 'We will cut their tongues' out and the reactions…****

euonews • Last updated: 22/01/2022 - 09:42 euonews • Last updated: 22/01/2022 - 09:42 euonews • Last updated: 22/01/2022 - 09:42

Erdoğan'dan Sezen Aksu'ya: Hz. Adem efendimize kimsenin dili uzanamaz; o dilleri yer geldiğinde koparmak bizim görevimizdir****
Sezen Aksu, şarkı sözleri nedeniyle hedef gösterilmişti

21 Ocak 2022 16:27
All in all, before falling asleep, Simon-The little Hebrew boy asked,
…Erdogan's been threatening: 'We will cut their tongues' out and the reactions…**** Last updated: 22/01/2022 -09:42 Euronews
When his son Simon was fast asleep daddy went out. There, of course, were people out and about on the village streets after all! Two young blue collars were coming along the road from one of the barracks within the safe area of some building sites. According to his little son-Simon there-probably-were no building sites for he didn’t know the meaning of areas where any building would be being built. The twos-the blue colours-were of long height obviously to have not known the disadvantages of bring tall, very lean, in close-fitting clothes, and their faces too were-instead of the workers traditions-not too much alike, and yet with dark brown complexions setting off no beards because they have already shaven twice that day. They were walking remarkably fast, considering the present state of the roads under the huge threat of Islamic terror, swinging their long legs in time as if they were wadding. ‘What’s going on?’ called the Simon’s dad. He had to raise his voice to communicate with them, they were walking so fast, and didn’t stop.
‘We have business here,’ The construction workers, obviously very afraid of Islamic terror, replied to little Simon's father, and they went on:
- “A woman living a lonely and difficult life with her ten-year-old son was arrested and imprisoned at midnight on the orders of the New Ottoman caliph Erdogan, who was trained by the Turkish Ayatollah Gulen, for reading a proverb on YouTube. If you don't believe it, look at the picture of this woman, a victim of Islamic terrorism."
sedef kabaŝŭn tutuklanmasŭ - Google Search
"But why does that scare you at this time of night?" asked little Simon's father.
-The new caliph Erdogan has Islamic Terrorist militants in Bosnia, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, even Paris. When he starts a campaign against women and children, Islamic terrorists in many parts of the world see that campaign as a flare and attack women and children. We must go home quickly and protect women and children!
Old 01-27-2022, 11:30 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Simon-The little Hebrew boy
cried,
HELP! HELP!
STOP TURKISH NEW CALIPH/DICTATOR ERDOGAN!!!!!!!STOP HIS ANTI-SEMITIC LAWYER NAMELY ACTIVE ISLAMIC TERRORIST HATING JEWS WHO ARE OPEN TO BE TERRORIZED BY SUICIDE BOMBERS AT ANY MOMENT!!!!!!!
Calling Erdogan "Jewish" was considered an insult
Bursa 23rd Criminal Court of First Instance sentenced the person who used the expression "Jew" about President ERDOGAN to a judicial fine of 7 thousand TL for "insulting the President".
During the lawsuit, the General Directorate of Legal Affairs of the Presidency sent a letter with the phrase "service specific" to the court, while the expression "Jew" in the complaint petition of Erdogan's lawyer HUSEYIN AYDIN was evaluated as "humiliating, damaging to honour and dignity".
TRY AND SEE AND EVEN HAVE GOT TRANSLATED THE D.W TURKISH NEWS REGARDING THE CALIPHATE'S ANTI-SEMITIC CRIME!***

Cumburbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan'a hakaret davalarıyla ilgili Bursa'dan tartışmalı bir karar çıktı. Bursa 23. Asliye Ceza Mahkemesi,.....
***Dava sürecinde Erdoğan'ın avukatı Hüseyin Aydın'ın şikayet dilekçesinde Erdoğan'a yönelik "Yahudi" ifadesi "küçük düşürücü, onur ve saygınlığı zedeleyici" olarak değerlendirildi.
Old 02-04-2022, 01:16 PM

Suddenly some ones called back, laughing. ‘Where?’ ‘At home.’ ‘We’re going our homes too,’ shouted they, all ones’ voice for a while rising above all the others. In spite of the fact that he least wanted the men to take him with them he teamed up the middle-sized crowd having wished if the group should be a mop for striking up an acquaintance with them didn’t seem as if they would lead anywhere much, but they would obviously be sincere, both cheerful and hopeful companions on that walk. However, although they heard what he said, they simply nodded, walked on, and were gone in a moment. He felt himself to have been left stenting in the deep silence-although it might be only a colour, say navy blue of an average night-and the feeling disinclined to haul his soul out of it only to have it sink in ordinary depression used to reign in excessive silence again a little further on. A cop and his colleague without uniform, happy to be rid of the big crowd probabilities at last in the midnight, made their way slowly back through no door of no houses-which could only be standing ajar, and yet still keeping an eye on the cheered-up group.
He was left alone in the all-enveloping midnight serenity, and within the contrasting social environment from the outer side of an inn broad shop-window illuminated very feebly light elicited anyhow by visibility reverberated through the glass he read:
As it’s senior ideologue, Abu Ibrahim al Hashimi al Qurayshi* justified the group’s atrocities before leading its global operations after the group had suffered significant losses.
The leader of Daesh (ISIS) was killed in a bloody overnight US raid in north-western Syria, according to US President Joe Biden.
• A Turcoman Islamic terrorists named The Caliph after the ex was killed, He’s living at the Turco-Syrian border: see below!

Ebu Ä°brahim el-HaĊŸimi el-KureyĊŸi - Vikipedi

Simon’s daddy thought, ‘If I’d come here by chance and not on purpose,’ and he hissed, ‘I might fall into despair at this point.’ Then a tiny window opened in a meatball vendor’s stand like cottage on his left. Closed, it had looked dark navy blue, perhaps reflecting the lanterns around, and it was so very tiny that, now it has been opened, he couldn’t see the whole face of the person behind it, only that person’s eyes: they were old, brown eyes.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:05 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

‘There she is,’ little boy Simon’s daddy heard a quavering female-who was looking at the visual news of DW on the screen of a TV Set that was opened or left open, yes, the quavering female voice crying.
Canlı bomba listesindeki IŞİD'li kadına ceza çıkmadı
IŞİD'in Türkiye sorumlularından İlhami Balı'nın eşi H.B.'nin aralarında bulunduğu 6 IŞİD'li kadın ceza almadan kurtuldu. Mustafa Dokumacı'nın eşi, Emniyet'in canlı bomba listesinde bulunan Ulkar M. de tahliye edildi.
ISIS (DAESH/Islamic Terror State)woman on suicide bomb list not punished!!!!!!!!
Six ISIS women, including H.B., wife of Ilhami Bali, one of the ISIS's in charge of Turkey, escaped without punishment. Mustafa Dokumacı's wife, Ulkar M., who was on the police's suicide bomb list, was also released.

‘It’s the suicide bomb lead by Islamic Turkish Soviet to live for a time amongst us in The Europe till fusing the bombes hidden behind Hijab’ remarked a male voice. Another citizen man came to the window and asked, in not-unfriendly tones, but as if anxious to make sure that all was well with the street outside the place: ‘Who are you waiting for?’ ‘I’m waiting for the most convenient time that will give me the chance of backing to my home to fall asleep as average citizens used to do after midnight,’ said Simon’s dad. ‘There won’t be any not doing the same thing down right, huh?’ speculated the man. ‘We don’t have sufficient measures taken against the semi-official criminals coming from The North Korea in Turkey to spread death over the most civilized and the most innocent continent of ours from Moscow to Paris.’ ‘But this is the problem to be solved somehow instead of to have been speculated anyhow,’ little Simon’s dad objected. ‘All the same,’ said the man, with a certain implacable note in his voice, ‘we didn’t have enough security measurement in BESLAN school shootings here in Russia-in The Europe-or those there in our Good Samaritan’s America.’ Then they both fell silent. But the man was obviously thinking something over, for something like a door or a window was open and smoke was pouring out of it. ‘It should be a smoke free street therein we would chat,’ said Simon’s Dad, to help the conversation along. However, all the man said was: ‘Yes, to be sure.’
Old 02-13-2022, 09:26 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

‘Well, you’re the international surveyor,’ he soliloquized as if he explained something to another people, under the legendary of his own guffaw ‘and you belong at the internet. Where do you want to read?’ ‘Why, to reach the Islamic Terror news linked to Turkey Soviet-the cocaine state,’
‘Well, you’re the international surveyor,’ he soliloquized as if he explained something to another people, under the legendary of his own guffaw ‘and you belong at the internet. Where do you want to read?’ ‘Why, to reach the Islamic Terror news linked to Turkey Soviet-the cocaine state,’ They heard, in a while, a call echoed in the dimly illuminated atmosphere,
- ‘Read then patiently:
“BREAKING EPISODE
ISIS-Islamic Terror State-has been called as DAESH in the European diplomatic statements and as DAEŞ in Turkish. Then come on and explain why Caliph ERDOGAN turned DAEŞ into DEAŞ? Because-regretfully-he gave the start to advertise DAEŞ over the legal legend DEAŞ for that AŞ would come to the meaning of Incorporated Company / Anonim Şirket, say AŞ!” As one could hereby see-in the Word Tricks-Turkish Public Opinion recently has been called to recognize ISIS-Islamic Terror State-in its new trademark DEAŞ or a legal incorporated company!
Simon’s Dad was quick to say, ‘Woah’ ‘Oh, then I’m not going,’ the echoed sound burst at once. ‘But I belong at the house of mine,’ little Simon’s dad said, repeating another man’s own words. ‘Maybe,’ said two men coldly. ‘Take me to the home, then,’ said he jokingly. ‘Very well,’ mocked the men. ‘We’ll bring The Alexander Great’s horse round in a minute.’ None of this exchange sounded particularly friendly; it was more like a kind of self-interested, anxious, pettily meticulous attempt to get him away from where he was standing in front of a neighbouring citizen man’s house. Then as if a yard gate opened, and an average sized, magnificent race horse appeared. He was backing absolutely home carrying light petty news, having had no seat of any kind breaking ones for the rest of night, and was drawn by a feeble little avarice yearning to go on with his routine life, behind which the news might come into view. Although he wasn’t out of sturdiness, he seemed feeble himself, he stooped and walked with a limp, and his face was red, as if he had a cold, and after that ridiculous mental confusion he grasped the truth: He had backed to home, gone to bed and fallen asleep.
In his dream none was quick to say anything during the following dialogues. A- ‘Oh, then I’m not going,’ B- ‘But I belong at the house of mine,’ A- (repeating the man’s own words) ‘Maybe,’ adding something coldly. B- ‘You people make me too to the bedroom, then,’ A- ‘Very well,’ B- ‘I’ll bring The Alexander Great’s Horse round in a minute.’ Each syllable of this speech exchange sounded particularly friendly; it was not more like a kind of self-interested, anxious, pettily meticulous attempt to get the dad away from his dream wherein he was standing in front of a citizen man’s house waiting the yard gate to have been opened, and…
Old 02-17-2022, 09:00 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

And after that night little Simon’ dad perceived the reality that he was obviously a man healthy, wealthy and wise as an average Hebrew, and had come out of the house at times only to get himself away from here or there. Considering his situation, he confessed not anything particularly to be being assigned to any action as concrete or abstract effect, but his subject should be one of those of the men living in the Judaic Parish. dismissed not the self-criticism its soliloquy form, say application to enrich the authors locution based on expletive, peroration, skill of narration. All he learned was that he was a Jew full on inner energy alongside humble but strong muscles enough to defend himself against at least two Islamic terrorists paid by Turkey Islamic Soviet’s Caliph namely dictator ERDOGAN. Eventually he had brought himself away from uncomfortable place useful only to watch TV because it happened to be standing ready, and getting another thing to watch one would have taken too much time. ‘Sit down,’ he said himself, pointing to the armed chair bottom with mobile to be used occasionally as his whip. ‘I’ll sit beside you,’ said a family member, and ‘I’m going to walk,’ said another. Then he gave start to watch Turkey Radio Television, and suddenly felt himself thoroughly upset: ‘But why?’ asked a butcher in the most popular serial produced by that notorious Jihadist mass media organ: ‘Why we are not going to kill the Israeli’s friend from The United Arab Emirates?’ repeated.
TRT (TURKEY RADIO TELEVISION)’s new series “THE ORGANISATION” draws attention with its cast. The Character Zayed FADI is portrayed as Mohammed Dahlan, the hitman for Egypt, Israel, and The United Arab Emirates in The Middle East. So, who exactly is the character of Zayed FADI in the series, what is the purpose and when will he be killed?

TRT'nin yeni dizisi Teşkilat oyuncu kadrosuyla dikkat çekiyor. Dizide Zayed Fadi karakteri, Ortadoğu'da Mısır, İsrail ve Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri'nin tetikçisi olan Muhammed Dahlan olarak canlandırılıyor. Peki dizide Zayed Fadi karakteri tam olarak kim, amacı ne ve ne zaman öldürülecek?
The little Simon’s Dad cried three times:
HELP’ HELP’ HELP! LET’S PROTECT INNOCENT JEWISH PEOPLE AND OUR DEAR SOULS AS THE GULF ARABS

One of the Europeans outdoors-an Irish or a Russian in the street-began to sneeze simultaneously, and then succumbed to a fit of coughing which shook him so badly that he had intended to climb the outer side of the little Simon’s house or rather his family’s home to use his legs in an extra energy production in order to use while holding his breath over that public place for the pavement before the building might be accepted as adjacent to the house. Little Simon’s dad said no more, and replaced his body much more deeply in the arm-chair he would be going on with sitting in peace. From the other side the man’s coughing gradually subsided, and every living body should have restarted the routine way of life.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:12 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Continuing from the previous chapters..

Actually, the outer budging as it ought to be indoors, now curiously vivid and promising, the activation that the little Simon’s dad had hoped to reach early or late, was retreating into the distance again. As if suggesting that this was only a temporary obscurity, however, the bells of bitter reality rang somewhere with a lively but non-cheerful note, moreover the warning was painful too, and made his gastroenterological system thoroughly upset-nearly ready to vomit or take a stool in an unpredictable diarrheal form momentarily as if threatened with getting the truth that it vigorously desired to have been. But soon the clang of the greatest bell of logic died away after he could realize that the evil source of the international Islamic Terror has been the North Korea in Turkey and it was used to be directed by false enemies-naturally genuine culprits-in the country, to be succeeded by the faint frictions of a would-be rival in the struggle to gain political power, as represented by monotonous sound of a smaller bells, perhaps also up at the borders of The Europe or perhaps in the world as a whole. Their common note was certainly a more suitable accompaniment to their cynical IDEAL: ANTI-CAPITALISM with the feeble but implacable and bloody Turkey Caliphate.

EPISODE WITH NO WORK NUMBER

‘We all know,’ cried Simon’s dad. His thought elements were already near the output, the road to the btiefing was not far away, and he thought he might venture these remarks:
EPISODE NO WORK NUMBER
HOT RED ALARM! HOT RED ALARM! HOT RED ALARM! HOT RED ALARM!

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE WARNED OF THE MOST CYNICAL IDEAL OF THE NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY: ANTI-CAPITALISM!!!!!

Let’s now realize that the evil source of the international Islamic Terror has been created through intrigues serviced by the North Korea in Turkey and it was used to be directed by false enemies, say all political parties and Islamic communities-naturally genuine culprits-in the country, to be succeeded by the faint frictions of a would-be rival in the struggle to gain power, as represented by means of monotonous sound of small bells-like terror in Paris- in the last century, perhaps also up at the borders of The Europe or perhaps in the world as a whole. Their common note was certainly a more suitable accompaniment to their cynical IDEAL: ANTI-CAPITALISM!

See the anti-capitalist action philosophy OF CHP, ITS PSEUDO SOCIAL LEADERS, OF MUSLIM COMMUNTIS LEAD BY FETHULLAH GULEN MAINLY, OF TAYYIP ERDOGAN’S AK PARTY SAY NOTHING OF THAT ABDULLAH OCALAN’S PKK, AND ANTI-PKK SOLDIERS NOURISHED!

Of CHP
Each of the six basic principles of Kemalism, Turkey's founding ideology, is included in the symbol as an arrow. The symbol, which started to be used in 1933, was designed by Turkish educator İsmail Hakkı Tonguç.[2] The longest arrow, unlike the others, is notched.[3]

2 Six Arrow Principles 2.1 Republicanism 2.2 Nationalism 2.3 Populism
2.4 Statism 2.5 Secularism 2.6 Revolutionism

Of F. GULEN
Alternatif Politika, Cilt. 4, Sayı. 3, 262-284, Kasım 2012

Gülen believes that the only thing that the same concepts reveal in the name of humanity is "evil", especially in these thoughts, which became evident under the headings of Western thought and philosophy…capitalism…According to him, the ideas and aims of the West regarding the Islamic world have not changed since the Crusades.

OF ERDOGAN'S AK PARTY
\ Mahir Ünal على تويتر: "This is what we call digital space ...Twitter. It's what's happening. › mahirunal › status 's, on the way to full independence, capitalist capital, lap after lap. These are the foot tricks of the enemies ... who will lose the marathon..it's no use. @ ...

‘I’m very surprised to find The North Korea in Turkey willing to drive both The East and West Europeans towards a certain apocalypse based on TURCO-ISLAMIC TERROR on its own responsibility. Is it allowed? Or rather how might The Allow such a debacle?’ His own intellectual IQ Faculty took no notice, and continued to flounder along beside the sensibility of his.
Old 02-24-2022, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Actually, the outer budging as it ought to be indoors, now curiously vivid and promising, the activation that the little Simon’s dad had hoped to reach early or late, was retreating into the distance again. As if suggesting that this was only a temporary obscurity, however, the bells of bitter reality rang somewhere with a lively but non-cheerful note, moreover the warning was painful too, and made his gastroenterological system thoroughly upset-nearly ready to vomit or take a stool in an unpredictable diarrheal form momentarily as if threatened with getting the truth that it vigorously desired to have been. But soon the clang of the greatest bell of logic died away after he could realize that the evil source of the international Islamic Terror has been the North Korea in Turkey and it was used to be directed by false enemies-naturally genuine culprits-in the country, to be succeeded by the faint frictions of a would-be rival in the struggle to gain political power, as represented by monotonous sound of a smaller bells, perhaps also up at the borders of The Europe or perhaps in the world as a whole. Their common note was certainly a more suitable accompaniment to their cynical IDEAL: ANTI-CAPITALISM with the feeble but implacable and bloody Turkey Caliphate.

EPISODE WITH NO WORK NUMBER

‘We all know,’ cried Simon’s dad. His thought elements were already near the output, the road to the btiefing was not far away, and he thought he might venture these remarks:
EPISODE NO WORK NUMBER
HOT RED ALARM! HOT RED ALARM! HOT RED ALARM! HOT RED ALARM!

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE WARNED OF THE MOST CYNICAL IDEAL OF THE NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY: ANTI-CAPITALISM!!!!!

Let’s now realize that the evil source of the international Islamic Terror has been created through intrigues serviced by the North Korea in Turkey and it was used to be directed by false enemies, say all political parties and Islamic communities-naturally genuine culprits-in the country, to be succeeded by the faint frictions of a would-be rival in the struggle to gain power, as represented by means of monotonous sound of small bells-like terror in Paris- in the last century, perhaps also up at the borders of The Europe or perhaps in the world as a whole. Their common note was certainly a more suitable accompaniment to their cynical IDEAL: ANTI-CAPITALISM!

See the anti-capitalist action philosophy OF CHP, ITS PSEUDO SOCIAL LEADERS, OF MUSLIM COMMUNTIS LEAD BY FETHULLAH GULEN MAINLY, OF TAYYIP ERDOGAN’S AK PARTY SAY NOTHING OF THAT ABDULLAH OCALAN’S PKK, AND ANTI-PKK SOLDIERS NOURISHED!

Of CHP
Each of the six basic principles of Kemalism, Turkey's founding ideology, is included in the symbol as an arrow. The symbol, which started to be used in 1933, was designed by Turkish educator İsmail Hakkı Tonguç.[2] The longest arrow, unlike the others, is notched.[3]

2 Six Arrow Principles 2.1 Republicanism 2.2 Nationalism 2.3 Populism
2.4 Statism 2.5 Secularism 2.6 Revolutionism

Of F. GULEN
Alternatif Politika, Cilt. 4, Sayı. 3, 262-284, Kasım 2012

Gülen believes that the only thing that the same concepts reveal in the name of humanity is "evil", especially in these thoughts, which became evident under the headings of Western thought and philosophy…capitalism…According to him, the ideas and aims of the West regarding the Islamic world have not changed since the Crusades.

OF ERDOGAN'S AK PARTY
Mahir Ünal على تويتر: "This is what we call digital space ...Twitter. It's what's happening. › mahirunal › status 's, on the way to full independence, capitalist capital, lap after lap. These are the foot tricks of the enemies ... who will lose the marathon..it's no use. @ ...

‘I’m very surprised to find The North Korea in Turkey willing to drive both The East and West Europeans towards a certain apocalypse based on TURCO-ISLAMIC TERROR on its own responsibility. Is it allowed? Or rather how might The Allow such a debacle?’ His own intellectual IQ Faculty took no notice, and continued to flounder along beside the sensibility of his.
MESSRS,
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!
'Bazı ülkelerde büyükelçiliklerden önce okullar açıldı'
Fethullah Gülen Hareketi'nin okullarının büyük bir kısmı başta Afrika, Orta Asya ve Kafkasya'da olmak üzere 1990lı yıllarda kuruldu.Okulların açılmasını, Türkiye'den iş dünyasının ticari faaliyetleri izledi ve kimi zaman da, diplomatik temsilciliklerden önce Türkiye'den o ülkelere Fethullah Gülen okulları gitti.
OF THE GULEN SCHOOLS IN AFRICA THAT WOULD BE READY TO BE USURPED BY TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN TODAY!
In some countries, schools were opened before embassies.
Most of the Fethullah Gülen-namely the teacher of Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN/The author’s Note-Movement's schools were established in the 1990s, primarily in Africa, Central Asia and the Caucasus.

The opening of the schools was followed by the commercial activities of the business world from Turkey, and sometimes Fethullah Gülen schools went to those countries from Turkey before the diplomatic representations.

WHY? WHY? WHY?
COME ON, WATCH OUT NOW!

YES! FETHULAH GÜLEN, THE ENEMY OF THE USA/KEMALIST GENERALS IN THE 1990s AND THE TURKISH AYETULLAH LATER, FOUND THE GULEN SCHOOLS BEFORE THE JOINT CAPITAL CANDIDATE TAYYIP ERDOGAN AS TURCO-ISLAMIC POLITICAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ISLAMIC AND KEMALIST CURRENTS WOULD BE COMING. BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT MILLIONS OF CHILDREN CAN BE RAISED THERE, LIKE SADDAM AND MUAMMER GADDAFI, AND ISLAMIC TERROR COULD SURVIVE ESPECIALLY OVER THE AFRICAN MUSLIM BRETHREN AND THE COULD THREATEN DADLY THE EUROPE AS A WHOLE AND THE USA.
Old 02-28-2022, 12:02 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

‘Hey!’ he happened to cry while re-remembering the things he remembered before a while, and began to make a snowball-made of words of course from the icy layers of his memory elicited for many decades through both his consciousness and subconsciousness ready to be throwing over the page thereof blank portions should wait to be filled with parts of speech by means of symbols like words, numbers, picturesque drawings. It hit his right on the very tong of his so that he repeated the same exclamation “hey!” Hey, ugh, what hey? At that point he did stop and turned, but when he saw himself-along the memoirs-either written or not-so close considerations have moved a little further on till the time when he saw his reflection out of the mirror mounted on the mid-front covering clack of the wardrobe bent form, as if physiologically overestimated, the coloured, narrow face with cheeks that somehow looked lopsided from the point of sudden seeming one smooth and the other fallen in, the almost glimmering teeth exposing mouth constantly open as if to help him to be listened better, he found he had to repeat what he had just cried as an exclamation but at times with compassion, asking whether he might be punished for giving wanton thoughts a lift in his routine considerations. ‘What are you getting at?’ asked him himself blankly, but waiting for no further explanation he called to the little literature induced bubbling and everything moved on to be carried on with as the ingredients of the homework, yes somehow an endless. When he had almost reached the same point, which he recognized by a bend in his pondering, he saw to his surprise that the mental output was already entirely enlightened. Had he been parleying under the breath so long? Only one or two hours, by his calculations.
And he had let his mind to wander in the late night, and had not felt sleepy henceforth since that time. Again, it had been full daylight until a little while ago, and only now was it dark. ‘Worst days, Best days,’ he chanted lullabies-is there anything as refraining the worst or the best days-to sooth himself, slipping off the bed and going back to it. On the small flight of steps up to the dream just he was enjoying he saw a welcome sight: the creation in charge of raising a lantern in the air and shining it in his direction to see much more auspicious details. Fleetingly remembering the thoughts out of dreaming, he stopped lying comfortably. Then heard there a cough was to be somewhere in the darkness; that was his. Ha-ha, here you are corona Well, he’d probably be seeing himself safe and sound again, say as soon as it could be. Only when he reached the top of the steps of his dream, to be respectfully greeted by the fast asleep he used to fall at every interval of extremely a healthy sleep, did he see two good omens, one on each side of the quilt. Taking the lantern from the dream writing angel’s hand, he shone it on the pair of them; they were the tokens he had already liked to have met and who had been named by a whisper as Simon and Simon. They made him happy indeed. Reminded of the future happy days of his retirement heavens, The Castle 19 he laughed. ‘Well, so who are you?’ he asked, looking from one to the other. ‘Your apparats,’ they introduced themselves by means of their sights. ‘That’s right, they’re the most auspicious things,’ the serene imagination quietly confirmed. ‘What?’ asked he ‘Might one say you’re my old tokens which were coming on after me and which I’m expecting?’ His inner sense assured him that they were. ‘Just as well, then,’ said he after a little while. ‘It’s a good thing you’ve elicited. What’s more,’ he added after another moment’s thought, ‘you’re extremely hitting the point. That’s no remiss of you.’ ‘It would a highly convenient time,’ remarked another inner sense. ‘A convenient timing?’ he repeated. ‘But I saw you coming down from the dream I’ve just tasted.’ ‘Yes,’ he himself agreed, without further explanation. ‘What have you done with the instruments of good luck?’ interrogated he, ‘They do have good luck for themselves too,’ the good sense completed.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-04-2022, 10:34 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Tome2
Part VI

Simon’s elder sister and her elderly husband-the Humboldt’s school friend-was arguing something, and yet the conversation couldn’t be understood-or even be deciphered-clearly over the parts of speeches spent in a way “hit or miss” if not through a spoken language when logically considered.
The elderly husband-‘I mean the surveying utensils that I entrusted to you…’
The young woman – (repeating several times) ‘I don’t have any of those,’
‘What a couple we are!’
‘Do you know anything about kitchen surveying?’
‘No,’ the old husband said. ‘But if you claim to be my young wife, then you need must know something about it,’
(They remained silent.)
‘Oh, come along, then,’ the young wife-Simon’s elder sister, pushing some pans, forks, plates, durable tea glasses onto the table before them.
(The two of them were sitting rather silently at a small table in the kitchen of their new flat. In the middle, some cushions and tabloids to right and left of them. Across the newly painted wall there was only that table where some of the local rustics of Ukraine could find place, just as they should do henceforth yesterday evening till then The Russian Army had given start to invasion against a Jewish President neither his Jewishness nor presidency of his could had been significant in analysing the war in The East Europe.
‘I’m going to have a hard time with you,’ said old husband, comparing their faces-of that of the young wife and that of his-yet again. ‘How could we to know which of ours is which? The only difference between you and me is our names based on gender, and apart from that’- he hesitated- ‘apart from that we’re as like as two dummies.’
(They smiled.)
‘Oh, other people find it easy to tell us apart,’ the young wife said. ‘I believe you,’ said the elderly husband ‘I’ve seen that for myself, but then I have only my own eyes, and I can’t distinguish between you with me. So, we shall treat ourselves as a single person, and call us both The Spouse, which would be the name of one of us-you, perhaps?’
Since one of them should mean half of twos no matter half of what might represent the asked one of what asked the other the same question. ‘No,’ the other replied, ‘It is this.’ ‘Well, never mind that,’ said asker, ‘I shall call us both “you” and “I”. If one of us send the other somewhere we’ll both go, if you give me a job to do we’ll both do it, which from my point of view will be a disadvantage in our family that I can’t employ each other on separate tasks, but also an advantage because then we can hold ourselves jointly responsible for everything one or other ask other one to do. How we divide the work between us is all the same both to you and me, only one or other one can’t make separate excuses. To us we’ll be just one people.’ They (what they…?) thought this over and said together: ‘We wouldn’t like that at all.’ ‘Of course not,’ said the asking one or the other who replies. ‘Naturally we’re bound to dislike it, but that’s how it’s going to be.’ After all for some time, they have been watching TV… One of the local Russian rustics, say a certain kind of Ukrainian prowling around the peace-talks table, and at last the man made up his mind, went over to one of the Russian delegates, and was about to whisper something in his ear. ‘Excuse me,’ said a Russian, slamming his hand down on the table and standing up, ‘The articles to be debated here are our common matters and we are in the middle of a discussion. No one has any right to disturb us.’ ‘Oh, I see, I see,’ said the rustic Russian in some alarm, walking backwards to re-join his company of East European Jews. The Russian delegate-who would be accepted as an Orthodox Russian Jew roared ‘I want everybody to take particular note of this,’ added he sitting down again. ‘None may speak to anyone without my permission. I’m not a stranger here, and if you’re genuine delegates then you are not strangers here too. Notwithstanding we all couldn’t be expected to give the same reaction to the apocalypse if Putin would happen to hit Germany with a nuclear bomb. Yeah, some Berliners would call it as THE WORST and the others as THE BEST! Such a disaster from the point of The Hebrews of the European Stock and the grand-grandsons of the ancient Athens Jewish Community to the Yemenite Jews might be perceived queerly. Moreover, strangers must stick together. Let’s shake hands on it.’ And the others offered not their hands asking ‘While no Jew in Europe would share the same stock too willingly with another son of Israel who should take part in this war as strangers, huh?’ ‘Well, never mind about those great paws of ours,’ the Russian delegate said, ‘but my orders stand. I’m going to get some shots in the nearest skirmish now, and I advise you to do the same. We had missed out myriad war days already during the World War II., and the new war must start early tomorrow.’
Before the TV Screen the elderly husband-Adam and his young wife-Adelaide felt a great shock thereof subversive affect must have been greater than that of an A-Bomb. ‘We’d better find a way to go up to the love bed and be there outside the social schizophrenia…’ They did so and join not to watch the same TV Channel but resuming the daily works with a gigantic eager at six in the morning, ready to changing words and accommodating the chores. ‘Very well,’ said one of the new hatched spouses, ‘There is a little detail but the great objected in all big wars: The most suffering side is The Hebrew as Zelenski.’… ‘Why?’ … ‘No need for a statement beginning with “Because…”, eh?’

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 03-11-2022, 02:04 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

(Tome2
Part VI)

‘Be quiet,’ said Adam ‘I think my school friend Humboldt, gave start to give enormously big place to humanitarian ballads after making love with your school friend-let’s call her Eve henceforth as we used to turn your name Adela into Adelaide-whom you’re trying to be distinguishing from other.’ Now, however, the he who had spoken first interrupted his own speech and began to recite the semi-march song:
ABOUT UKRAINE

Two of the vast area were sitting rather silently at a small table in the kitchen
Of their new homeland in the middle, some cushions and tabloids
To right and left of them, and across the newly painted wall thereon
Was only that table where some of the local rustics of Ukraine…
Could find place, just as they should do henceforth yesterday evening till then
The Russian Army had given start to invasion against a Jewish President
While neither his Jewishness nor presidency of his could had been significant
In analysing the war in The East Europe.
‘I’m going to have a hard time with you,’ said old Russian commanders, Comparing their faces-of that of the young soldiers and that of theirs
Yet again. ‘How could we to know which of ours is which? The only difference between us is our titles based on The Army Ranks,
And apart from that we’re as like as a lot of lost people.
Alongside the Jewish President and the invaded country, say unlucky couple!’

Adam went on ‘He’s right, it’s impossible. No stranger may go up to the presidency without a permit.’ ‘So where do we have to apply for a permit?’ asked Adela ‘I don’t know. Maybe to the Russian Warden.’ ‘Then the Ukrainian President should apply by telephone. Let’s go and telephone Putin at once, both of you.’ They went to the telephone-what telephone, what, what, what? - made the connection, crowding together eagerly and showing that outwardly they were ridiculously ready to oblige, and asked whether Zelensky might come up to the Chair of Presidency with them next day. The reply was a ‘No’ that Humboldt and Eve could hear all the way over to their drawing room, but the answer went on. It ran: ‘Not tomorrow nor any other time either.’ ‘I’ll telephone myself,’ Zelensky shouted afar.rising to his feet.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-14-2022, 10:43 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

So far, apart from the incident with that one of the newly spouses had taken much notice of the other mumbling:
Someone told me that Samuel Becket was secretary to James Joyce. If this has happened, I could realize how vital the service would be for both parties. Because if I tried to write that the life I lived before and the future would be in the same vitality and that both can change with the same vitality, I could not write because I forgot what to write. Android, that is, humanoid, which can make corrections like a literary man hired as a secretary, could create this opportunity for me for he should speak up immediately before I would miss the opportunity. The frightening vitality of the past might be explained to everyone with a concrete example: For example, an aunt whose children and even grandchildren were successful, and whose marriage was happy and productive, cannot be considered even if her feet are firmly on the ground in terms of her past, because the past is dangerously alive, changing and even vibrant. We could not afford that danger, the terribly variable danger. Yes, if someone had told that person, whose past was dangerously alive- like everyone’s else-that the person that the man she knew as her father, for example, had not been actually her real father, her day and tomorrow would had been crushed under the pallets of that terrifying and tank of her past that should be thought to have passed harmlessly. In this case, to what extent can the remaining parts of the future be hopeful for the future? In fact, we all know the rule that "how a person's life goes before that person dies, we can be wrong" rule, but few people know the frightening vitality of the past. In this case, an interim linking sentence can be made: In a life full of dangers, what else does one have but one's zeal and prayer to protect him? In this manner, the straw-haired, blue-eyed Russian soldier sitting on the driver's pit of his tank with a large wooden cross may have learned from his mother: "Your future is 'God Almighty', and your past life is entrusted to our Lord Jesus, who is His son and breath!" But even his understanding of Christianity with such a firm faith makes the dark point immediately perceived here obvious… Because an event that may happen tomorrow can show how lucky a friend as we thought lucky as he was in the past, and we all might not only be to lose the joy that should be based on the past, but we also would feel our joy destroyed very heavily from this situation. We could also be blessed like a machine devastating happy marching rout. The translation of the statement above must be like this: “The future disaster of others would spoil our happy past.” Then? What ‘then’? Pray! Try and pray!
The newly founded families are all alike; every new hatched family is strangely harmonic in its own way. Nothing was in confusion in the Adam’s house. The green horn wife-Adela had discovered that the husband was carrying on an intrigue with foreign policy, that had been a gross hobby in their family, and she had announced to her husband that she could go on living in the same house with him instead of his para-sexual love especially The Ukrainian War. This position of free thought affairs had now lasted three days, and not only the husband and wife themselves, but all the members of their families by side of their mothers and dads and their household, were happily conscious of it. Every person in the circles of their parents felt that there was so sense in their political chat addiction together, and that the stray ideologic militants brought together by chance in any inn had more in common with one another than they regarding that gross hobby, and the members of the family and household of the little Simon’s dad who the beloved father of Adela too. The wife, say Adela did leave her own room, the husband had not seen at home dealing with Ukraine-Russia war for three days. The cats and dogs of theirs ran wild all over the house; the neighbours quarrelled with the each other, and wrote to their friend asking them to look out for new flats to let or to be sold matching the situation for everybody!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-20-2022, 11:39 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

For the time beingAdam happened to have pondered for a while: In the 20th century's human history, in terms of serious and reliable dignity, to have included every one of us- especially nicely built, strong viz. durable families and their close circles-and even distant acquaintances. For example, even feelings beyond platonic love or heterosexual feelings-in fact, these are currently controversial-apart from contempt-most especially in higher income induced circles-were even appreciated. And chanted:

DEAD END

Let's take a starting point from the example case; marriage, a marriage that doesn't last forever hug: but does be choked...
Do not seek boots therein great love; If they are clogs, they are ready to slip in the early winter.
The plague had added its twin brother to our joy of life: the one who does not know thinks it is death.
So, the meaning of our work is sometimes not in the smart mouths, sometimes in the vagrants. That one on the street don’t say the whore!
EPISODE BASED ON ACTUALITY March 2022

Turkey Soviet ruled by two big Islamic Secret Terrorists-Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN and his student namely new caliph R.T. ERDOGAN and their common special security forces are all busy in the bloody way of getting a journalist AHMET DONMEZ beheaded* to do that attack against that defenceless journalist is not necessarily confined to the head nor body of his because AHMET SONMEZ is the only man knowing the well camouflaged cooperation of GULEN AND ERDOGAN to organize Islamic Terror in Africa over Turkish Collages. Secondly, we should know that highly likely the wounded victim is open to the probability of being beheaded still for those fake rivals but genuine culprits GULEN and ERDOGAN have been reigning in all those situations in which some unseen forces could contribute towards beheading a defenceless journalist in any corner-like Sweden-of The Europe.
Journalist AHMET DÖNMEZ from Sweden threatened with beheading ..https//kronos35.news
*soyluya-yakin-mafyanin-kafani…
10 hours ago — After the attack that took place in front of her 6-year-old daughter,
PROOF!!!!!!PROOF!!!!!!PROOF!!!!!
IF YOU TICK AWAY THE NEWS LINK TO SEEE THE PROOF IN THE PAGES OF NO HOLDS BARRED / THE USA:

YOU SHALL SEE THE CENSORSHIP CLUE Of F. GULEN AND T. ERDOGAN'S SHARED DICTATORSHIP AS BELOW:

This community is not available
Please contact the community owner for assistance.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-28-2022, 12:49 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Thereupon Adam looked at his wife first secondly at everything around the them-his young wife and he himself-, and TV Set, walls, tea cups, plates, the tray but that remark over mere looking of his aroused no general attention. The whole company consisted of things in the room seemed silently loyal to each other but him, and although the pitiful husband tried to fend the insolence off, they crowded around him in a semicircle closer to the wife-to the madam in formal saying- and most of them seemed to be of the opinion that monsieur spouse wouldn’t get an answer even from the madam spouse. He had to ask them not to keep quiet, telling them he did want to hear their views. A humming, such as the monsieur spouse had never before heard neither in any place nor on the telephone no matter it might be a cell, emerged from any corner of the urban world or from the receiver of the mobile of his. It was as if the murmur of countless childish voices as the allies of Zelensky, say the Ukrainian President. The sound source couldn’t be remarking that it was really a murmur, it was more like the singing of voices, far away indeed as if that source of the sounds linked to the mouths of allied presidents were forming, unlikely as that might be, into a single high, strong voice, striking the ear as if trying to penetrate further than into the mere human sense of hearing to have belonged to the friends of a victim president in Kiev.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-30-2022, 10:03 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Adam-after all-heard not anything and-inasmuch as-said nothing but recited:
One Does See Love, Huh?
When Moscow had been burning in the war, the sparrow used to occupy the balcony while it had been grasped by flames
And while the children of the house, who put daily water in the tea saucer for the birds, were burning one by one, say on the death ring…
None of them went mad with pain: neither the picture of the lady Cossack reaper nor the purple cross-stitch of hers
Some soldiers sank into the grey waters of broken ice to be died of love that's hot when it's freezing!
While he had propped his right arm on a piece of paper on his knee, and yet left arm on the telephone stand, and listened controversially to that. What that? He didn’t know just how long he sat down there, but after a while the lady spouse Adelaide plucked at his coat and told him that none could come with a message from Ukraine for him for there could be no message from the war front. ‘Go away!’ cried the monsieur spouse, angrily over an exaggerated wrath, perhaps into the cell phone, for now someone was answering at the other end, and the following conversation took place,
- ‘Humboldt-your schoolmate speaking. Are you there?’
- ‘I’m Adam’ answered he in a stern, haughty voice with a small speech defect for which, as it seemed to both sides, he tried to compensate by dint of extra severity.
Humboldt, replied Adam after having hesitated for a while to give more information like his family name because both sides should naturally powerless against the telephone, leaving the other side free to shout at the asker and put down the receiver say nothing of the probability that if that happened, both the asker and the answerer would have cut himself off from what might be a not-unimportant means of getting any point. One’s hesitation could make the other impatient. ‘Who’s there?’ on the contrary of his own methodology ordering abstinence from to be heightening voice repeated, adding, ‘I really would rather you lot down there didn’t do so much telephone induced remarks that might be useful in making cheap philosophy only. We had used same tactics only a minute ago.’
Taking no notice of this remark based on anti-remark, Adam came to a sudden decision and announced: ‘We twos are school mates speaking. In any case let me recite:
Two Ways to the Farm
The twos special for tractors, one of which is incoming and the other is outgoing, both for opening the wide wing doors of its,
And the marshmallow flower is a soft universe compass, its password is on it: hush you minutes!
How to remain silent in this silence? Besides, there is no difference in direction for pedestrians... so that comrades are walking from right to left,
Even if we come face to face with an insect, we’d not been deceived, they have pictures of faces on their backs off colour bereft!

Humboldt being bewildered parleyed briefly:
- ‘Asker or answerer, you are always welcome with me,’ and took a breath for the sake of tranquillity. To his surprise, this worked. But over and beyond that, he marvelled at the consistency among the other twos viz. the lady and Mr. Spouses.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature