Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium

Old 06-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Bizarre unknowable space alien

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

I dreamed of some guy in a weird, blue mask peering at me, but that might have been a hallucination rather than a dream. Then I dreamed about Ringo Starr and woke up slightly, thinking, "I'd still bang him, but what about Paul? I don't really think so." Then I thought that I'll always be a John girl as I rolled over and fell back asleep.
"freedom to differ is not limited to things that do not matter much. That would be a mere shadow of freedom. The test of its substance is the right to differ as to things that touch the heart of the existing order."
- Justice Robert Jackson, West Virginia State Board of Ed. v. Barnette
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (06-11-2015), JoeP (06-11-2015), lisarea (06-11-2015), Nullifidian (06-15-2015)
Old 06-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Solipsist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I dreamed of some guy in a weird, blue mask peering at me, but that might have been a hallucination rather than a dream.
Or it might have been real.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
Janet (06-11-2015)
Old 06-13-2015, 12:30 AM
A fellow sophisticate

I dreamed a tall red-headed woman became my department manager. She approached me at my workstation accompanied by my current supervisor. The supervisor introduced me to her, said she wanted to talk to me. She leaned over very close to my face and said, "I'd like to get to know you better."

Yikes!

When I awoke all I could think about is answering questions like what my career goals are, what skills do I have that make me better than my coworkers, etc., anything but the strange boner I had.
Old 06-13-2015, 02:12 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

I fell asleep on the couch listening to a podcast about Charles Manson last night, and dreamt that I went to a burrito place late at night to get a burrito before the place closed, only to realize after I got there that it was actually very early morning and they were just opening and there was a big line and everything. So I played it off like I just woke up and totally knew it was morning, and decided it'd be more convincing if I acted like I was buying burritos for several people like a productive citizen. So I ordered two burritos and then got a "breakfast taco kit," which was a big salad bowl with greens in it and some tacos that you could add the greens to, and I brought those back home, and it turned out that there were like eight people there just waking up, so I still didn't have enough, but someone else had gotten a bunch of Taco Bell, so I went back in the kitchen acting like I was going to do something, and I ate one of the burritos I got and then snuck out the other way to hide, but I couldn't get to sleep because I had smelled too much coffee at the burrito shop and it was light out.

So I had a dream about not being able to sleep, which sucked, but it was also a dream about burritos, which was nice. A rollercoaster of emotions!
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (06-13-2015), Dingfod (06-13-2015), Ensign Steve (07-06-2015), Janet (06-13-2015), Nullifidian (06-15-2015), Sock Puppet (06-13-2015), Zehava (06-23-2015)
Old 06-27-2015, 12:18 PM
nominalistic existential pragmaticist

This was the first dream I recall where I used drugs and experienced their effect. I was watching one of Allen Arken's characters (Adam from Northern Exposure), and he was transferring his drug stash from one container to another. It seemed he stored his tiny (smaller than an eraser tip) peyote mushrooms in a burlap bag that looked like it also contained rabbit feces and sawdust. Some of the tiny mushrooms made their way to me, and I spur-of-the-moment ingested three of them.

And I got high! Really weird, but it felt like my head was sort of ballooning in and out and that my feet didn't touch the floor when I walked. I kept reminding myself that I needed to keep a positive outlook or the experience would turn bad.

The last I recalled before I woke up this morning was that I was bemused by how much chemicals could be packed into such a small mushroom, enough to affect something so very much larger, my brain.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (06-27-2015), Janet (07-07-2015), JoeP (06-27-2015), Kyuss Apollo (06-30-2015), lisarea (06-27-2015)
Old 06-27-2015, 03:39 PM
A fellow sophisticate

I was awaked by a complete nonsequitur in a dream I was having, a voice that sounded like my wife saying, "We may need a lawyer. Listen to this that came in at eleven-thirty." I woke up with a start, nobody was in the room.

Last edited by Dingfod; 06-27-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Thanks, from:
lisarea (06-27-2015)
Old 06-27-2015, 04:24 PM
Dissonance is its own reward

Dear lord, I don't think I could fit it all into this thread but...

Alright. We'll start with the basics.

I have had chapters of an ongoing dream since I was about 10-12 years old. So, basically 25+ years. In these dreams I become a character named Angel. Note: this is before that buffy shit so fuck you, it's not THAT angel. He/I grew up as the son of a king in a realm ruled by magic and dragons, and he is himself half draconic.

Yeah, I read too many fantasy novels, and I still do.

So Angel was the prince of Sintherrata, a completely made up place that I later based entire D&D campaigns on, and his father, the god-king Tharos, was executed by the dark lord Sardonas, back in my teenage years.

Sardonas and Tharos were brothers, and that becomes relevant way later in the story but jesus christ how long can I really keep typing this...

Anyway, Sardonas like, took over half the kingdom and Angel is fighting against his armies with legions of dragon-mounted fighters that can't get through the deathmist that surrounds the hold of Sardonas in Irigard. There's a whole fucking lot more to this and like 15000 years of history to it as well because I've made written stories and tabletop campaigns and done live roleplaying about it

Yeah I'm a nerd, so what.

Heh.
Corona688 (06-29-2015), Dingfod (06-27-2015), Janet (07-07-2015), JoeP (06-27-2015), Kyuss Apollo (06-30-2015), lisarea (06-27-2015), S.Vashti (06-28-2015)
Old 06-29-2015, 04:24 PM
Forum Killer

This morning in weird dream theater: river racing locomotives. They are long and thin, half a train wide, with tall pebbly wheels used for gripping the riverbed. They zip around, precariously balanced, like muddy wet self-ambulatory ice skates. They're usually filled with high school friends. I've seen them a couple times now, but this is the first time I've recalled it long enough to type it.

Completely ridiculous mode of transportation, but very fun.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:57 AM
A fellow sophisticate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingfod View Post
I was awaked by a complete nonsequitur in a dream I was having, a voice that sounded like my wife saying, "We may need a lawyer. Listen to this that came in at eleven-thirty." I woke up with a start, nobody was in the room.
Again today, another nonsequitur sound ending a dream, but this one has happened repeatedly, sometimes the middle of the night, sometimes in the daytime like today. I hear what sounds like three sharp raps on the window, not connected to the dream I'm having, but sounds like it's someone knocking on my window. I wake up and find nobody is around and no further rapping. My wife said she's heard the knocking too. My grandson used to swear our house was haunted. Maybe he's right.
Janet (07-07-2015), JoeP (06-30-2015), lisarea (06-30-2015), Nullifidian (06-30-2015)
Old 07-01-2015, 04:03 AM
A fellow sophisticate

I dreamed the Girl Scouts camping on the White House lawn were told to leave in the middle of the night because they were trashing the place. After they left the place looked like the aftermath of the Woodstock concerts, trash everywhere, windows broken, the beautiful lawn turned into mud, etc.
Nullifidian (07-09-2015)
Old 07-01-2015, 02:34 PM
the internet says I'm right

My wife woke me and reminded me to set up this appointment we need, and (apparently over the course of 15 minutes she said) I fell back asleep and dreamed doing just that... then going out to the parking lot where we listened to the President give a very inspiring speech to a crowd of 30 about his childhood superhero fantasies, while Saint Basil's Cathedral, the one in Red Square, Moscow, was clearly visible across the street.
Thanks, from:
Janet (07-07-2015), JoeP (07-01-2015), Nullifidian (07-09-2015)
Old 07-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

A-HA! I have this recurring theme where there is a young woman, always all dressed up in fancy little matching outfits, with meticulously done hair and makeup and stuff, who just sort of hangs out on the periphery of the house, looking in windows and sort of lingering by the door and stuff. She never asks to be let in, but if I ask her what she's doing, she'll say she's waiting for someone or something and has nowhere else to go or something like that, and longingly look over my shoulder into the house, clearly indicating that she would like to come in.

I pretend not to pick up on the obvious subtext, though, and never invite her in. Thing is, I knew she looked familiar but I couldn't place her until now: It's Selena Gomez. I know pretty much nothing about Selena Gomez, but I have seen pictures of her before, and that's her alright.

Anyways, after rebuffing Selena Gomez, I watched a very special two hour Law and Order TV movie involving a bunch of the characters all coming out of retirement to investigate some really piddly little thing about a caterer who was basically just kind of unreliable. A bunch of the retired characters lived in this one big trailer park in the middle of a huge expanse of prairie with their grandchildren and had all these weird quibbles and resentments revolving around stupid little kid dramas, but they put that all aside to work together on the big Caterer Caper, I guess.

And there was a scene where Gordon Ramsey was dragging Sam Waterston and another Law and Order guy down a tiled hallway by their hair, and all three of them were screaming and screaming. Not even words, just AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (07-01-2015), But (07-01-2015), Corona688 (09-26-2015), Janet (07-07-2015), Nullifidian (07-09-2015)
Old 07-06-2015, 08:15 PM
California Sober

I had a dream about Kiddo, as in Shea's Kiddo. He was all grown up, like 16 years old, but it was definitely him. It was raining really hard and I was going to drive him to an audition, but on the way to the car he dropped his sheet music and it got all wet and muddy on the ground. We were like "oh no!" and trying to salvage the sheets, picking them up gently so not to tear them, and trying to see if he could still read the notes if we wiped enough of the dark muddy mud away.

There was a lot more to it, but that's the only part I really remember.
BrotherMan (07-06-2015), Dingfod (07-07-2015), Janet (07-07-2015), JoeP (07-06-2015), LadyShea (07-08-2015), Nullifidian (07-09-2015)
Old 07-07-2015, 11:37 PM
Bizarre unknowable space alien

I just finished reading The Dosadi Experiment by Frank Herbert and for the last two nights I have dreamed/hallucinated that I was part of it. The first night I was about to be transferred into a new body, which was upsetting, but last night I was all ready and raring to go.
"freedom to differ is not limited to things that do not matter much. That would be a mere shadow of freedom. The test of its substance is the right to differ as to things that touch the heart of the existing order."
- Justice Robert Jackson, West Virginia State Board of Ed. v. Barnette
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (07-08-2015), Ensign Steve (07-07-2015), Nullifidian (07-09-2015)
Old 07-08-2015, 12:36 AM
A fellow sophisticate

I dreamed my family and I were visiting a Latin-American country, staying with a family there. We had a fun time with them. The family spoke pretty good english, but our spanish wasn't so great. And it really showed when I went to a lumber store to buy some 2x8s. Hilarity ensued. When my alarm clock interrupted the dream, it sounded like a marimba band, except that it doesn't sound like that. A marimba band belonged in my dream as much as my alarm did.
JoeP (07-08-2015), Nullifidian (07-09-2015)
Old 07-09-2015, 02:46 PM

My dream started at a kind of "roach coach" that was selling $6 20-ounce bottles of soda. I started to buy one, but changed my mind and made the guy give me my money back, since I knew perfectly well I could get a cheaper bottle out of the vending machines at the school nearby or the 7/11 that was only a couple blocks away. Given the way that soda prices have risen, that's not the weird part.

The really weird part was what happened after I got my money back. The dream segued to a conversation I was having with two 'cats'. But they weren't actually cats, they were just two older, white, right-wing cranks (I'd estimate in their 50s) who called themselves cats. For some reason I played along with the premise, although I needled them about it repeatedly in the conversation. But the majority of the conversation was taken up with me debunking their various right-wing soundbites, especially about economics (some of the conversation turned on Greece and austerity). Overall, the intellectual level of 2 Conservative Cats was matched by 2 Stupid Dogs and I feel dumber for having dreamt it.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (07-09-2015), Corona688 (09-26-2015), Ensign Steve (07-09-2015), Janet (07-09-2015), JoeP (07-09-2015), lisarea (07-09-2015), S.Vashti (07-15-2015), Sock Puppet (07-09-2015)
Old 07-09-2015, 04:17 PM
Solipsist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post
Overall, the intellectual level of 2 Conservative Cats was matched by 2 Stupid Dogs and I feel dumber for having dreamt it.
Quick, copyright the idea and pitch it to a studio! The dumber it feels, the more they'll love it.

Thanks, from:
Nullifidian (07-09-2015)
Old 07-10-2015, 08:27 PM
A Very Gentle Bort

I had a dream that a friend was driving me into the Big City. It was consternating because my GPS was on teh fritz and I couldn't find the address to the place. As we were going along we went over a very tall bridge. It was brand new, relatively speaking, and he was all happy about it. I'm already anxious but he decides to have fun and swerve the car WHILE WE'RE ON THE BRIDGE ARE YOU CRAZY AND WANT US TO DIE?

But by some miracle we don't die or anything and he actually happens to drive me to where I need to be. I have an appointment to see one doctor but after some wandering around someone finally tells us that he's not here. And he probably won't ever be here. Because he's under indictment for stealing drugs. I end up seeing another doctor who is very nice and everything. And it's her duty to give me the bad news: I have some kind of really bad leg cancer.

:gah:
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (07-11-2015), Ensign Steve (07-10-2015), Janet (07-10-2015), lisarea (07-10-2015), Nullifidian (07-10-2015)
Old 07-11-2015, 11:33 AM
A fellow sophisticate

I dreamed of a family where the father was taken away by men in black SWAT uniforms with masks, then the family told not to leave their house. Occasionally, a masked SWAT officer would appear at their windows peering in. Then after a time, they set up portable observation tower trailers like police use at state fairs and concerts, elevated like a deer blind, only instead of square and tan or green, they were black and round, flat on the top and bottom. They were watching all the time then. A SWAT officer delivered some food in KFC sacks. But one of the boxes in the sacks contained not food, but a small dog, a miniature Yorkshire terrier or the like, quite alive. That is all I remember of the dream.
Corona688 (09-26-2015), lisarea (07-11-2015), Nullifidian (07-15-2015), S.Vashti (07-15-2015)
Old 08-16-2015, 12:50 AM
A fellow sophisticate

I dreamed these very vivid dreams over the last two days sleeping. There were more that I remember having, I just don't remember enough of them to note.

Dream 1:
I dreamed I was an oilfield production operator out in what looked like the open but rugged broken country of east central Montana. You could see mountain ranges in the distance. One of my well sites was situated on a ridge. I could see on the opposite ridge, a fortress compound. When I found bullet holes in a tank that came from that direction, I drove about ten miles around to there to confront them.

The fortress was surrounded by a stockade made from junk cars standing on end, welded together. There was an elaborate gate system where one had to go through single file and duck, much like that of the old Cherokee or Choctaw stockades. The dwelling in the center was a hodge-podge of rusty old half-painted shipping containers, oilfield frac tanks, school buses, and topped with a white passenger jet fuselage all welded or bolted together.

They actually welcomed me in. I was ushered in by two men with unkempt beards, but clear sharp eyes. They denied doing anything like shooting at the well that was located about a half mile away. I remember a darkened living room with three sofas draped with soiled blankets and bedspreads, a kitchen area stacked with dirty dishes, and a couple of dirty-faced children peering from behind a door beyond that.

As I was getting in my truck to drive away, I heard someone shout, "Watch this shot." "Boom" went the high powered rifle from atop an old frac tank. A moment later, I heard the tink of the round hitting the oil tank at my wellsite. I hightailed it out of there.

Next thing I know, I'm in an a century old farmhouse describing the interior of the fortress compound to FBI agents in flak jackets. One agent dragged in a large plastic case. He opened it to reveal a quadcopter drone about two foot to a side. In the case was a laptop with a short whip antenna that could monitor the cameras mounted on the drone in real time even from a distance away.

The agent flying the drone started it up right there in the house and flew it out an open doorway. Through the doorway you could see the compound up on a ridge several miles distant. Just a few seconds later, a drone about the same size flew right back in through the open door. The head agent looked at the drone pilot agent, who just shrugged and said, "I didn't do it." Just then, the drone opened fire with what looked like a M1911 .45 ACP pistol attached. It only hit one agent before being blasted down by a shotgun, and that agent wasn't seriously hurt because of it hit his bullet-proof vest.

Then I woke up.

Dream 2:
I dreamed I bought a farm that was in financial trouble. The elderly farmer had died, but the farm had been quite neglected for some years before that due to his obsession with building a stone castle on a hill near the farmstead. He had two sons a little younger than me, who were very disturbed by the turn of events. The bank had ordered the farm sold due to the debt. I apparently had come into some money, and paid the bank $293,000 and assumed the majority of the debt.

This farm was supposedly located somewhere within an hour or so of Salina, Kansas because my cousin and her husband from Lacrosse, Kansas dropped by the farm, then left with my wife grocery shopping in Salina. The old farmhouse was typical of 1880s Kansas farmhouses, gabled roof, peeling white paint, in pretty poor repair. The farmer's wife, who had been living in it, was living in a senior citizens home in a nearby small town. The farmstead was located at the intersection of a dirt road and a highway. Down the dirt road a short distance were two more houses, one a brick ranch style home, the other a double-wide modular home. Those were the sons' houses.

Across the dirt road from the old farmhouse was the barnyard and equipment sheds and granaries and silos. Weeds over six feet high were everywhere except where vehicles and farm equipment were driven regularly. There was a vast array of rusty old farm equipment all through the weeds. There were animal pens, long since disused.

I called a meeting of the sons and all the farm employees. I laid the finances out and told them I needed their help to turn this farm around. The younger of the sons said, "Why should we help you?" I looked mainly at the older son and told him that if the two of them would give a genuine effort into this, that I would give the two of them a half share in the farm. The older son started to tear up, he turned toward his brother and said, "I think we've got to do this."

I then addressed the farm employees, several of which had been mainly working on that stupid stone castle on the hill. One of them, leaning back on a sofa in the barn office said, "I'll do it if you'll buy me a new farm truck." I asked what he was driving now. He hopped up and pointed out the door to a rust bucket of a yellow and white 1969 Ford F100. "Okay," I said, "we'll get you... no, everyone a new truck, work trucks, maybe diesels. I hope you don't mind getting one that is two or three years old." "That'll be great," he smiled.

Then we talked about the castle, which was not finished out in any useful way. One of the workers was a stone mason. I asked him how long it would take to finish the stone work. He said he thought he could finish that part in two or three months. I told them I was either going to sell the castle and the hill it sat on, or turn it into a tourist trap or bed and breakfast. Regardless, the project had to be finished soon.

Then I woke up.

Dream 3:
I dreamed it was raining heavily. I was trying to make my way to home, wherever that was. It was sort of dark. The ditches were full of water. I came to a bridge that was washed out, but nearby there was a concrete span supporting gas and water pipes. I decided to cross that. I got out of my car and crawling across the span. I came upon a sheet of rotting plywood covering a hole in the concrete. I had to grab it to get handhold. When I did, the plywood came off, crumbling as it did. Underneath that, in a square hole, there was a large glass jar with a metal lid with holes punched in it, containing a yellow and white kitten, mewing. What the fuck, I wondered. Then I saw the ants in the dark hole, giant black ants the size of the kitten. They were feeding/guarding ant pupae the size of a rolled up gym sock, the white pupae were wriggling about. The ants started climbing out of the hole. I stood up on the concrete span to run and ants started climbing up my legs.

I woke up when I doubled over and violently slapped my thigh in real life, trying to knock the dream state giant ants off.

These dreams were brought to you by valerian root and alcohol.
Corona688 (09-26-2015), Ensign Steve (08-21-2015), JoeP (08-16-2015), lisarea (08-18-2015), Nullifidian (08-18-2015), S.Vashti (08-16-2015)
Old 08-21-2015, 09:48 PM
California Sober

I dreamed I was shopping at a fancy shopping mall in Las Vegas with a couple of my girlfriends from high school. This mall was enormous and it had so many good stores I can't even. Apparently I had been there before, because I describing the layout to my friends. It was super labyrinthine, as dream places often are, with many levels and various escalators, and breezeways across streets to buildings on other blocks. We were in the food court (which was amazing!) I was like, "Down those escalators is the atrium where the really fancy luxury name stores are, and this breezeway goes to the stores we can actually afford to shop at."

I made the mistake of mentioning there were waterslides and my friends were immediately like, "ooh! Let's go on waterslides!" but I didn't want to because the lines were way long and it would take up all of our available shopping time. I convinced them that we should go to the casino part instead, because there we could gamble and smoke cigarettes.

Later (probably after I hit snooze on the alarm) I was on a boat traveling from Boston to New York with bey and my 21-year-old niece. There was this really gorgeous bridge and I thought about taking a picture and I realized we hadn't checked into Facebook even once during our awesome vacation. I thought, what's the point of going on such a cool vacation if you're not going to post it all over Facebook? Should I just not worry about it and try to enjoy it in real time?

Then the water started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. The bow, where my niece was sitting with our bags, got dunked completely under the water. I was like "oh shit! my niece!" but I reminded myself that doesn't mean we're going down, just that everything is going to get all wet. I've seen this before and the boat will right itself, that's what boats do. Sure enough it did, and my niece was safe, just coughing and sputtering water, and we were like "oh shit, the phones!" I pulled my phone out of my bag and started trying to wipe the water away.

That was the whole thing. It's way too obvious where this shit came from, because I'm excited about our upcoming trip to LA where we are going to stay with those very same high school girlfriends, and we have tentative plans to see my niece.
BrotherMan (08-22-2015), Dingfod (08-21-2015), Janet (08-21-2015), lisarea (09-05-2015), Nullifidian (08-24-2015), Sock Puppet (08-24-2015)
Old 08-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

I had to go to the Amtrak station to get a new Social Security card. But I didn't want my own Social Security card, I wanted an elderly Chinese man's SS card. So I had one of those Mission Impossible-style masks on so that I would look like an elderly Chinese man. I considered putting on an exaggerated Chinese accent, but decided against it. Then I worried they would know I was really a young white guy because of how I sounded.

I don't remember why I needed a new SS card, or why I needed an elderly Chinese man's SS card, but it was important to... something.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (08-22-2015), Dingfod (08-21-2015), Ensign Steve (08-21-2015), JoeP (08-21-2015), lisarea (09-05-2015), Nullifidian (08-24-2015), Sock Puppet (08-24-2015)
Old 08-22-2015, 12:57 PM
nominalistic existential pragmaticist

I fairly often have dreams of finding Oz books I haven't read. They are by authors other than Baum, but they are illustrated by John R Neill. Last night I was in a mall visiting with an old man there who lived in a decorative house of part of the mall architecture. (no kitchen or bathroom, just a bed behind a partition.) The mall architecture was simulating a quaint mountain village, and we were shopping for ceiling lights (something that I'm really doing). Anyway, we met this old man, went to his "home" and got served some tea. While waiting, I spotted two old Oz novels on his shelf, and pulled one out to look at the illustrations. More lavishly decorated than normal Oz books, it even had color plates with gilt on them! It was Ava of Oz (no not a real book) and the cover showed Ava astride a rearing horse with Daliesque proportions.

I was enchanted! I explained that it was wonderful to come across an Oz book I hadn't read before, and I appreciated being allowed the time to look through these two very dilapidated books.

The old man tried to get me to take one, but I couldn't, since my sister and I had to get to the airport.

We did this by walking. I told her that one time I walked the entire perimeter of the air field fence, so I knew where we needed to go based on where the air traffic tower was. We were along a side fence near the back, where they stored the old spaceships. I pointed out a klingon bird of prey to my sister as we passed. It was three ships back from the fence, behind some space shuttles. At first I thought these were real space ships, but when we got a view of the left side of the ship, we could see it was just a prop.
Thanks, from:
Ensign Steve (08-24-2015), Janet (08-22-2015), JoeP (08-22-2015), lisarea (09-05-2015), Nullifidian (08-24-2015)
Old 08-22-2015, 02:02 PM
A fellow sophisticate

I dreamed Jon Taffer of the reality TV show Bar Rescue was hosting a tv show based on a pseudo-study of racism and xenophobia. There were separate groups of men and women of different races and ethnicity assigned tasks of building things or running a bar or restaurant. The various segments showed group dynamics within each group and the differences, mostly the drama that occurred. Then there was an integrated group made up of various people from the other groups working together doing similar tasks. I don't remember exactly how it all played out, but I remember one tense scene with a group of Muslim Arab men when one of them confessed to having a Jewish mother. Several of the men ganged up on the one with the Jewish mother, threatening to kill him with the kitchen knives they were working with. Taffer's body guards had to intervene, shutting down filming.
lisarea (09-05-2015), SharonDee (09-06-2015)
Old 08-22-2015, 02:38 PM
Solipsist

A dream with no paragraph breaks? You must be unwell.

Thanks, from:
Dingfod (08-22-2015)

Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Atrium